Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
62,481 - 62,500 of 68,292 Comments Last updated 23 hrs ago

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
One only need to click the link to see the comparison. No need to watch the BS program. Put the bong down. Looks like the Chef is madly tapping the judgies, exercising those socially redeeming values. Kind of reminds me of Pumbaa. LOL
I heard Roma Downey was producing it so I thought it was worth a look.

I don't see how you can make the claim...Cheftell vs. Naperville Bawb. Pshhhtttt, no comparison.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I heard Roma Downey was producing it so I thought it was worth a look.
I don't see how you can make the claim...Cheftell vs. Naperville Bawb. Pshhhtttt, no comparison.
Well, I was only referring to sidelines activity. You know like Maverick not willing to engage. The list goes on.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Those 4 rockets fired at Sderot should really impress the President. Or will it be interpreted as Israel's fault? Let's see. It will be ignored. Or, because he isn't visiting Gaza, it has nothing to do with his visit to the West Bank. No matter what, it shows how stupid and violent these militants are. Just keep teasing the Tiger until it leaps out of the cage.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I was only referring to sidelines activity. You know like Maverick not willing to engage. The list goes on.
I took a stroll down memory lane and Googled him. It's hilarious, he's still trying to teach Arabs not to hate on Jews in order to accomplish the greater mission of Palestinian statehood. He has a particularly uphill climb convincing them that Ray Hanania is one of them. Seems that a lot of Arabs feel he's just the house Arab, shucking and jiving for the massa's entertainment since he's married to a Jew. Poor guy, I hate that he gets the same from them as he gets from us.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I took a stroll down memory lane and Googled him. It's hilarious, he's still trying to teach Arabs not to hate on Jews in order to accomplish the greater mission of Palestinian statehood. He has a particularly uphill climb convincing them that Ray Hanania is one of them. Seems that a lot of Arabs feel he's just the house Arab, shucking and jiving for the massa's entertainment since he's married to a Jew. Poor guy, I hate that he gets the same from them as he gets from us.
And, they joke about him being withe F.B.I. Ya think it's really a joke? Bawba sounds too good to be true, especially with that crowd. A white boy Wasp offering up his back door to the Arabs. Funny dat.
Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

YesWeCan wrote:
I see the Israeli Welfare State continues to bleed US tax payers. Such a pathetic people the Israeli Jews are.
You have the mentality of a chunk of fecal matter! Your mother should have swallowed you or aborted you years ago. Hopefully with obamacare, you can exterminate all of your future generations so your hate can die with you.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
And, they joke about him being withe F.B.I. Ya think it's really a joke? Bawba sounds too good to be true, especially with that crowd. A white boy Wasp offering up his back door to the Arabs. Funny dat.
He brought some high-quality debate to the table, toughest argument yet. I hope he's not compensating for running over an Arab on Wacker Drive.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the mentality of a chunk of fecal matter! Your mother should have swallowed you or aborted you years ago. Hopefully with obamacare, you can exterminate all of your future generations so your hate can die with you.
Too late, he's already got Henry (no, the other one).

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>He brought some high-quality debate to the table, toughest argument yet. I hope he's not compensating for running over an Arab on Wacker Drive.
I must have missed the high quality stuff. In his mind, Israel started all the conflicts. No tunneling under the fences from the other side to kidnap IDF soldiers. Propaganda, all of it. Not one admission of culpability on the Pali's part. Everything they do is justified by the evil occupation. He was, and is, an Arab sympathizing puzzy. No talk show credentials will change that. As I said, he's bent over to receive Arab love.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I must have missed the high quality stuff. In his mind, Israel started all the conflicts. No tunneling under the fences from the other side to kidnap IDF soldiers. Propaganda, all of it. Not one admission of culpability on the Pali's part. Everything they do is justified by the evil occupation. He was, and is, an Arab sympathizing puzzy. No talk show credentials will change that. As I said, he's bent over to receive Arab love.
Is that anything like Iraqi love, Or is it more like the Harlem Shake?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Is that anything like Iraqi love, Or is it more like the Harlem Shake?
Ever try the Harlem Snake? I can do the lead in just fine, bit after that, I'm just drydocking the Chef. You should see me. I'm ther sh!tz.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever try the Harlem Snake? I can do the lead in just fine, bit after that, I'm just drydocking the Chef. You should see me. I'm ther sh!tz.
Getting all spasmodic? Sounds like it.

Y'know, when I think about it, Pumbaa was the only one to come to battle prepared. I don't mean like Grey-prepared, I mean that he was able to present his thoughts in a very coherent argument. He made me look it up all the time.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Getting all spasmodic? Sounds like it.
Y'know, when I think about it, Pumbaa was the only one to come to battle prepared. I don't mean like Grey-prepared, I mean that he was able to present his thoughts in a very coherent argument. He made me look it up all the time.
My how time changes things. The funniest moments were the hog shot vids that really set him off. I was thinking, Is this a hog stalker?. LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

TRD wrote:
It could be that he flunked history. But, we'll never know with those sealed records of his collegiate accomplishments and classmates. One of the greatest scams ever perpetrated by man, second only to religion.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
It could be that he flunked history. But, we'll never know with those sealed records of his collegiate accomplishments and classmates. One of the greatest scams ever perpetrated by man, second only to religion.
You may not like it or have even voted for him but because he's your president, you're no longer a racist.

You're welcome;)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You may not like it or have even voted for him but because he's your president, you're no longer a racist.
You're welcome;)
I absolutely did not vote for him. I saw his sh!t coming down the pike. When the history books are re-written, he will emerge the greatest President of all time. Count on it. Now, how will he stop Iran from getting the bomb? More talk? Walking softly? Carrying that big stick? He's got that over-fed fat Korean talking smack. But, not a word. Let's save it all for Israel. Genuflect to Abbas. I smell a rat.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

"Just as Israelis built a state in their homeland, Palestinians have a right to be a free people in their own land," Obama said. "The Palestinian people's right to self-determination and their justice must also be recognized. Put yourself in their shoes, look at the world through their eyes. It is not fair that a Palestinian child cannot grow up in a state of her own, living their entire lives with the presence of a foreign army that controls the movements ... every single day."

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-urges-israelis-co...

Iím telling you he failed history, or at least American history courses. They had their shot. Ignored it. Fcuk em.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I absolutely did not vote for him. I saw his sh!t coming down the pike. When the history books are re-written, he will emerge the greatest President of all time. Count on it. Now, how will he stop Iran from getting the bomb? More talk? Walking softly? Carrying that big stick? He's got that over-fed fat Korean talking smack. But, not a word. Let's save it all for Israel. Genuflect to Abbas. I smell a rat.
I'm a Jew so I'll have to leave the definition of genuflection to you but does hugging really count? I thought there had to be some knee-bending or something to put it into that category.

He is proving to be a shrewd operator on this trip...he's got both sides agreeing that he has their best interest at heart. That's graduate level statesmanship in case you hadn't noticed.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a Jew so I'll have to leave the definition of genuflection to you but does hugging really count? I thought there had to be some knee-bending or something to put it into that category.
He is proving to be a shrewd operator on this trip...he's got both sides agreeing that he has their best interest at heart. That's graduate level statesmanship in case you hadn't noticed.
Yeah, your definition of a master charlatan. Funny how you can endorse that "statesmanship". I'm beginning to worry about you. Endorsing speaking out of both sides of those purple lips.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••