Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
62,461 - 62,480 of 68,379 Comments Last updated 22 min ago

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#68710 Mar 20, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't "Hey, Lady" me. I don't take orders well from numb nuts. Especially something that has no social redeeming value. He can learn to get over himself. Bye.
Rut Roe. Somebody got off of the wrong side of the air mattress today. My goodness. Hey, Lady, chill. Never get steamed before 10 AM. It ruins the day. LMFAO

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#68711 Mar 20, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not misquote you. I left off your other "framed thoughts" because I wasn't responding to them. Don't like it? Neither do I. Bye. Have a nice life.
If you change my context in any way you're misquoting me. I already have a nice life, this is how I preserve it, no thanks to you. I guess you could honor my wishes but you just won't despite the quid pro quo. I guess I could get over it but I won't, it's my single solitary peeve and you have chosen to push that button. Now it's on...I hope you're happy.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68712 Mar 20, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to warn the Chef, but that intellectual property might just fit in that coke spoon. Da mind be a turrable thang.
It's on.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68713 Mar 20, 2013
Know what the Palestinians need?

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx...

A line item veto.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68714 Mar 20, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>If you change my context in any way you're misquoting me. I already have a nice life, this is how I preserve it, no thanks to you. I guess you could honor my wishes but you just won't despite the quid pro quo. I guess I could get over it but I won't, it's my single solitary peeve and you have chosen to push that button. Now it's on...I hope you're happy.
Look, post something of social redeeming value or be cast out. And, I'm the mean one? I'm an instigator. I wouldn't want to be in the old man's shoes today. LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68715 Mar 20, 2013
TRD wrote:
Know what the Palestinians need?
http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx...
A line item veto.
Unbelievable. Those numbers are staggering. The lowest amount is for Independent Commission on Human Rights. Wonder why.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68716 Mar 20, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Unbelievable. Those numbers are staggering. The lowest amount is for Independent Commission on Human Rights. Wonder why.
NIS 6 million for the fatwa department???????

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68717 Mar 20, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>NIS 6 million for the fatwa department???????
Completely missed that one. I found these in my favorite place:
Fatwa-a strong declaration given by some bearded freak that civilized people completely ignore.

an islamic "permission slip" to commit criminal and immoral acts against civilians especially women and children

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68718 Mar 20, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Completely missed that one. I found these in my favorite place:
Fatwa-a strong declaration given by some bearded freak that civilized people completely ignore.
an islamic "permission slip" to commit criminal and immoral acts against civilians especially women and children
I was driving past the Masjid yesterday...they recently expanded so they put one of those picture/signs out on the street. The slogan yesterday was "If you feel no shame do as you wish...The Prophet Muhammed"

How do I reconcile that? I come from a guilt-based culture.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68719 Mar 20, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I was driving past the Masjid yesterday...they recently expanded so they put one of those picture/signs out on the street. The slogan yesterday was "If you feel no shame do as you wish...The Prophet Muhammed"
How do I reconcile that? I come from a guilt-based culture.
Was that a Masjid An-Noor? I hear there's one in Bridgeport. Anyway, this is my 2nd chuckle of the day.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/showt...

"Anyone else think the Devil in 'The Bible' Sunday on History Channel looks exactly like That Guy?" Beck tweeted on Saturday, using his preferred euphemism for the commander in chief. Hilarious.
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#68720 Mar 20, 2013
I see the Israeli Welfare State continues to bleed US tax payers. Such a pathetic people the Israeli Jews are.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68721 Mar 20, 2013
Keep forgetting to fix that screen door.
NoYouCant

Naugatuck, CT

#68723 Mar 20, 2013
YesWeCan wrote:
I see the Israeli Welfare State continues to bleed US tax payers. Such a pathetic people the Israeli Jews are.
Still spewing your racist crap, Pedophile? How did the sex change go?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68724 Mar 20, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that a Masjid An-Noor? I hear there's one in Bridgeport. Anyway, this is my 2nd chuckle of the day.
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/showt...
"Anyone else think the Devil in 'The Bible' Sunday on History Channel looks exactly like That Guy?" Beck tweeted on Saturday, using his preferred euphemism for the commander in chief. Hilarious.
Nope, Jama Masjid. Unexpected: "The Muslim population in metro Orlando has grown from 2,691 in 2000 to 27,939 in 2010, according to the Association of Statisticians of American Religious Bodies. There are now 20 Muslim congregations spread across Orange, Osceola, Seminole and Lake counties, the associationís census of religions found."

I only caught a piece of the show last week and don't remember the devil. I plan to watch again just to see what the hoopla's about.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68725 Mar 20, 2013
There is one more line missing. Whats the total $$$$$ stolen yearly , monthly from the treasury.
Somebody should know:=(
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68726 Mar 20, 2013
NoYouCant wrote:
<quoted text>
Still spewing your racist crap, Pedophile? How did the sex change go?
Not too good, now they put his tiny pecker on his forehead, just like a turkey.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68727 Mar 20, 2013
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/03/15/us-...

Arab democracy at its best, especially for women. The arab spring was worth it, all the dead muslims are happy finally. Viva islam.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68728 Mar 20, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, Jama Masjid. Unexpected: "The Muslim population in metro Orlando has grown from 2,691 in 2000 to 27,939 in 2010, according to the Association of Statisticians of American Religious Bodies. There are now 20 Muslim congregations spread across Orange, Osceola, Seminole and Lake counties, the associationís census of religions found."
I only caught a piece of the show last week and don't remember the devil. I plan to watch again just to see what the hoopla's about.
One only need to click the link to see the comparison. No need to watch the BS program. Put the bong down. Looks like the Chef is madly tapping the judgies, exercising those socially redeeming values. Kind of reminds me of Pumbaa. LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68729 Mar 20, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
One only need to click the link to see the comparison. No need to watch the BS program. Put the bong down. Looks like the Chef is madly tapping the judgies, exercising those socially redeeming values. Kind of reminds me of Pumbaa. LOL
I heard Roma Downey was producing it so I thought it was worth a look.

I don't see how you can make the claim...Cheftell vs. Naperville Bawb. Pshhhtttt, no comparison.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68730 Mar 21, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I heard Roma Downey was producing it so I thought it was worth a look.
I don't see how you can make the claim...Cheftell vs. Naperville Bawb. Pshhhtttt, no comparison.
Well, I was only referring to sidelines activity. You know like Maverick not willing to engage. The list goes on.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Patrick 1,100,511
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 44 min newpoly 1,910
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,656
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 177,408
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Rick Moss 68,994
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,938
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 2 hr Heisenberg 44
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••