Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Read more
NoYouCant

Naugatuck, CT

#68723 Mar 20, 2013
YesWeCan wrote:
I see the Israeli Welfare State continues to bleed US tax payers. Such a pathetic people the Israeli Jews are.
Still spewing your racist crap, Pedophile? How did the sex change go?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#68724 Mar 20, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that a Masjid An-Noor? I hear there's one in Bridgeport. Anyway, this is my 2nd chuckle of the day.
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/showt...
"Anyone else think the Devil in 'The Bible' Sunday on History Channel looks exactly like That Guy?" Beck tweeted on Saturday, using his preferred euphemism for the commander in chief. Hilarious.
Nope, Jama Masjid. Unexpected: "The Muslim population in metro Orlando has grown from 2,691 in 2000 to 27,939 in 2010, according to the Association of Statisticians of American Religious Bodies. There are now 20 Muslim congregations spread across Orange, Osceola, Seminole and Lake counties, the associationís census of religions found."

I only caught a piece of the show last week and don't remember the devil. I plan to watch again just to see what the hoopla's about.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68725 Mar 20, 2013
There is one more line missing. Whats the total $$$$$ stolen yearly , monthly from the treasury.
Somebody should know:=(
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68726 Mar 20, 2013
NoYouCant wrote:
<quoted text>
Still spewing your racist crap, Pedophile? How did the sex change go?
Not too good, now they put his tiny pecker on his forehead, just like a turkey.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68727 Mar 20, 2013
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/03/15/us-...

Arab democracy at its best, especially for women. The arab spring was worth it, all the dead muslims are happy finally. Viva islam.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#68728 Mar 20, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, Jama Masjid. Unexpected: "The Muslim population in metro Orlando has grown from 2,691 in 2000 to 27,939 in 2010, according to the Association of Statisticians of American Religious Bodies. There are now 20 Muslim congregations spread across Orange, Osceola, Seminole and Lake counties, the associationís census of religions found."
I only caught a piece of the show last week and don't remember the devil. I plan to watch again just to see what the hoopla's about.
One only need to click the link to see the comparison. No need to watch the BS program. Put the bong down. Looks like the Chef is madly tapping the judgies, exercising those socially redeeming values. Kind of reminds me of Pumbaa. LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68729 Mar 20, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
One only need to click the link to see the comparison. No need to watch the BS program. Put the bong down. Looks like the Chef is madly tapping the judgies, exercising those socially redeeming values. Kind of reminds me of Pumbaa. LOL
I heard Roma Downey was producing it so I thought it was worth a look.

I don't see how you can make the claim...Cheftell vs. Naperville Bawb. Pshhhtttt, no comparison.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68730 Mar 21, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I heard Roma Downey was producing it so I thought it was worth a look.
I don't see how you can make the claim...Cheftell vs. Naperville Bawb. Pshhhtttt, no comparison.
Well, I was only referring to sidelines activity. You know like Maverick not willing to engage. The list goes on.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68731 Mar 21, 2013
Those 4 rockets fired at Sderot should really impress the President. Or will it be interpreted as Israel's fault? Let's see. It will be ignored. Or, because he isn't visiting Gaza, it has nothing to do with his visit to the West Bank. No matter what, it shows how stupid and violent these militants are. Just keep teasing the Tiger until it leaps out of the cage.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68732 Mar 21, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I was only referring to sidelines activity. You know like Maverick not willing to engage. The list goes on.
I took a stroll down memory lane and Googled him. It's hilarious, he's still trying to teach Arabs not to hate on Jews in order to accomplish the greater mission of Palestinian statehood. He has a particularly uphill climb convincing them that Ray Hanania is one of them. Seems that a lot of Arabs feel he's just the house Arab, shucking and jiving for the massa's entertainment since he's married to a Jew. Poor guy, I hate that he gets the same from them as he gets from us.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68733 Mar 21, 2013

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68734 Mar 21, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I took a stroll down memory lane and Googled him. It's hilarious, he's still trying to teach Arabs not to hate on Jews in order to accomplish the greater mission of Palestinian statehood. He has a particularly uphill climb convincing them that Ray Hanania is one of them. Seems that a lot of Arabs feel he's just the house Arab, shucking and jiving for the massa's entertainment since he's married to a Jew. Poor guy, I hate that he gets the same from them as he gets from us.
And, they joke about him being withe F.B.I. Ya think it's really a joke? Bawba sounds too good to be true, especially with that crowd. A white boy Wasp offering up his back door to the Arabs. Funny dat.
Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel

Oswego, IL

#68735 Mar 21, 2013
YesWeCan wrote:
I see the Israeli Welfare State continues to bleed US tax payers. Such a pathetic people the Israeli Jews are.
You have the mentality of a chunk of fecal matter! Your mother should have swallowed you or aborted you years ago. Hopefully with obamacare, you can exterminate all of your future generations so your hate can die with you.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68737 Mar 21, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
And, they joke about him being withe F.B.I. Ya think it's really a joke? Bawba sounds too good to be true, especially with that crowd. A white boy Wasp offering up his back door to the Arabs. Funny dat.
He brought some high-quality debate to the table, toughest argument yet. I hope he's not compensating for running over an Arab on Wacker Drive.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68738 Mar 21, 2013
Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the mentality of a chunk of fecal matter! Your mother should have swallowed you or aborted you years ago. Hopefully with obamacare, you can exterminate all of your future generations so your hate can die with you.
Too late, he's already got Henry (no, the other one).

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68739 Mar 21, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>He brought some high-quality debate to the table, toughest argument yet. I hope he's not compensating for running over an Arab on Wacker Drive.
I must have missed the high quality stuff. In his mind, Israel started all the conflicts. No tunneling under the fences from the other side to kidnap IDF soldiers. Propaganda, all of it. Not one admission of culpability on the Pali's part. Everything they do is justified by the evil occupation. He was, and is, an Arab sympathizing puzzy. No talk show credentials will change that. As I said, he's bent over to receive Arab love.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68740 Mar 21, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I must have missed the high quality stuff. In his mind, Israel started all the conflicts. No tunneling under the fences from the other side to kidnap IDF soldiers. Propaganda, all of it. Not one admission of culpability on the Pali's part. Everything they do is justified by the evil occupation. He was, and is, an Arab sympathizing puzzy. No talk show credentials will change that. As I said, he's bent over to receive Arab love.
Is that anything like Iraqi love, Or is it more like the Harlem Shake?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68741 Mar 21, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Is that anything like Iraqi love, Or is it more like the Harlem Shake?
Ever try the Harlem Snake? I can do the lead in just fine, bit after that, I'm just drydocking the Chef. You should see me. I'm ther sh!tz.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68742 Mar 21, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever try the Harlem Snake? I can do the lead in just fine, bit after that, I'm just drydocking the Chef. You should see me. I'm ther sh!tz.
Getting all spasmodic? Sounds like it.

Y'know, when I think about it, Pumbaa was the only one to come to battle prepared. I don't mean like Grey-prepared, I mean that he was able to present his thoughts in a very coherent argument. He made me look it up all the time.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68743 Mar 21, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Getting all spasmodic? Sounds like it.
Y'know, when I think about it, Pumbaa was the only one to come to battle prepared. I don't mean like Grey-prepared, I mean that he was able to present his thoughts in a very coherent argument. He made me look it up all the time.
My how time changes things. The funniest moments were the hog shot vids that really set him off. I was thinking, Is this a hog stalker?. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 3-30-15 5 min Sublime1 30
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RealDave 1,207,067
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 34 min CDC 51,885
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min zion 52,366
Abby 3-30-15 42 min Blunt Advice 9
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Sam 71,701
News Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 3 hr WelbyMD 54,569
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Rogue Scholar 05 185,921
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]