Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story
atheist infidel 4xx

Santa Monica, CA

#68691 Mar 19, 2013
YesWeCan wrote:
I see the worlds biggest welfare state of Israel is still going strong mooching of the US tax payer. The greed is so so pathetic, get the fckkkkkkkk out of my pocket you greedy SOB'sssssssssssssssssssss.
you have pockets ???

everyone knows telemarkleters are slime, and contribute nothing but fraud, crime and tax issues for this country, you perverted portusleeze thief... and lout on our society... scamming scum go home...

hahahahahah your POCKET hahahahahahah rich coming from an admitted black portusleeze like you... howz San Diego hahahahahahahahahaha, is it still your fraud home away from your actual sheithole ?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#68692 Mar 19, 2013
Uzi wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/embed/v hnLk3TJWFY?rel=0
view it here
ROFLMAO - oh, how funny! ;)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#68693 Mar 19, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
A certain number of US Marines will die whether they are at war or not. Their training is in most ways more dangerous than actual combat.
I know. Had a good friend who lost his son in a tank accident - in Texas! Sad.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#68694 Mar 19, 2013
YesWeCan wrote:
I see the worlds biggest welfare state of Israel is still going strong mooching of the US tax payer. The greed is so so pathetic, get the fckkkkkkkk out of my pocket you greedy SOB'sssssssssssssssssssss.
Smells like somebody threw the baby's unwrapped diaper in with regular trash. Pwew!

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#68695 Mar 19, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. Had a good friend who lost his son in a tank accident - in Texas! Sad.
Hey, Lady. Never, I say never, chop up one of TRD's posts. I mean he goes ballistic when you pick and choose what to reply to. I mean, we're talking campus fury. You've been indoctrinated, TWICE. Knock knock, who's there?

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#68696 Mar 19, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Some headlines just beg to be ignored...like the one about Karbala being more stable lately. What they don't say is that Shiites killed all the minorities so there's no more conflict left there.
A certain number of US Marines will die whether they are at war or not. Their training is in most ways more dangerous than actual combat.
Happy angry Tuesday juat sounds wrong.
First, I never mentioned the Marine training accident. That was your Southern counterpart, Chefsmell.
Second, I never said "Happy" angry Tuesday.
Third. You are the juat. I'm a Gentile.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#68697 Mar 19, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. Had a good friend who lost his son in a tank accident - in Texas! Sad.
Ordinarily, I'd think a tank would be the safest way to get around in Texas...must have been some accident.

{wagging finger} What Yimminy said!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#68698 Mar 19, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
First, I never mentioned the Marine training accident. That was your Southern counterpart, Chefsmell.
Second, I never said "Happy" angry Tuesday.
Third. You are the juat. I'm a Gentile.
And not just an ordinary one either, you're my favorite genital. I'm losin' it...must be the spilled bong water.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68699 Mar 19, 2013
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68700 Mar 19, 2013
Shit and he is not even "jewish".

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/us...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68701 Mar 19, 2013
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2013/03/egyptian-pr...

Thanks again Nobama. Why dont you stay at home you are not needed in Israel. Go, go home.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#68702 Mar 19, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text> {wagging finger} What Yimminy said!
Can you see MY finger? Which one is it???

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#68703 Mar 19, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you see MY finger? Which one is it???
We're #1! We're #1!

Seriously, I know you were only agreeing with me but would you mind doing it without misquoting me? We have had our share of jokers run through here having fun at other people's expense. I'll make you a deal...if you reply to me, reply to my entire post since I did take the trouble to frame my thoughts. I promise I will never modify your post for any reason so you won't have to deal with irate contributors who believe it's what you said when they read what other people do or did to your posts.

Your intellectual property is safe with me.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#68704 Mar 19, 2013
Uzi wrote:
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2013 /03/egyptian-protesters-clash- with-police-outside-muslim-bro therhoods-hq.html
Thanks again Nobama. Why dont you stay at home you are not needed in Israel. Go, go home.
You may want to take some advice from comments 3 & 4.

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68705 Mar 20, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You may want to take some advice from comments 3 & 4.
http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx...
Well about #3 , we say if you can not say anything nice say the truth. There you go. If I still lived in the good old USA I would be very "polite" and "politically correct" but it does not work in the Middle East, its a whole different ball game. Here for some reason if you dont hit first you are finished, yep, it is a different world thanks to islam and Nobama. Hussein Nobama is a muslim and dont tell me otherwise. Total disaster for the American people but they are too blind to see.
God Bless America.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#68706 Mar 20, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text> Seriously, I know you were only agreeing with me but would you mind doing it without misquoting me?
I did not misquote you. I left off your other "framed thoughts" because I wasn't responding to them. Don't like it? Neither do I. Bye. Have a nice life.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#68707 Mar 20, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Lady. Never, I say never, chop up one of TRD's posts. I mean he goes ballistic when you pick and choose what to reply to. I mean, we're talking campus fury.
Don't "Hey, Lady" me. I don't take orders well from numb nuts. Especially something that has no social redeeming value. He can learn to get over himself. Bye.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#68708 Mar 20, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>We're #1! We're #1!
Seriously, I know you were only agreeing with me but would you mind doing it without misquoting me? We have had our share of jokers run through here having fun at other people's expense. I'll make you a deal...if you reply to me, reply to my entire post since I did take the trouble to frame my thoughts. I promise I will never modify your post for any reason so you won't have to deal with irate contributors who believe it's what you said when they read what other people do or did to your posts.
Your intellectual property is safe with me.
I tried to warn the Chef, but that intellectual property might just fit in that coke spoon. Da mind be a turrable thang.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#68709 Mar 20, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not misquote you. I left off your other "framed thoughts" because I wasn't responding to them. Don't like it? Neither do I. Bye. Have a nice life.
Unadulterated means "as is"? Ark Ark. Meanie

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#68710 Mar 20, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't "Hey, Lady" me. I don't take orders well from numb nuts. Especially something that has no social redeeming value. He can learn to get over himself. Bye.
Rut Roe. Somebody got off of the wrong side of the air mattress today. My goodness. Hey, Lady, chill. Never get steamed before 10 AM. It ruins the day. LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Patrick 1,110,901
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,719
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr andet1987 1,475
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Scrutiny 178,072
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 98,232
Amy 9-18 3 hr PEllen 36
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr The King of Dixie 49,857
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••