Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#68669 Mar 18, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we have China warning us to not antagonize N. Korea. They created the monster. Is there no country we don't take sh!t from anymore?
I'm pretty sure it would be all right to go to war over North Korea. We settle the issue outright and vacate our debt to China in the process.

We don't take zhit from anyone, ask Iraq and Afghanistan how a visit from the US feels.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68670 Mar 18, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
The circumference of snow? Or are you measuring a roof? My eyes are watering from laughing so hard. Power of 2 - get me my boots! ;)
His snow angel tucks to the left.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#68671 Mar 18, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>His snow angel tucks to the left.
The "t" should be an "f" and I'm not talking about "left". You naughty boy.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#68672 Mar 19, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text> The "t" should be an "f" and I'm not talking about "left". You naughty boy.
But I'm right-handed! LOL LOL Three-point shot! ;)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68673 Mar 19, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
But I'm right-handed! LOL LOL Three-point shot! ;)
That right arm must be quite long to keep patti9ng yourself on the back.

Baghdag-56 dead-2w00 wounded-bomb
Somalia-10 dead-bomb
Nigeria-22 dead-bomb

A lovely day in the neighborhood.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68674 Mar 19, 2013
Yo, Chef. Something for ya. Like it?

http://www.google.com/imgres...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68675 Mar 19, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>That right arm must be quite long to keep patti9ng yourself on the back.
Baghdag-56 dead-2w00 wounded-bomb
Somalia-10 dead-bomb
Nigeria-22 dead-bomb
A lovely day in the neighborhood.
A slow news day for those places. Any WMDs in those stats or are we talking natural causes (for those locales)?

Location hidden

#68676 Mar 19, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Yo, Chef. Something for ya. Like it?
Oh, how nice! I don't know how to thank you! Can you think of a way? ;)

Location hidden

#68677 Mar 19, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>A slow news day for those places.
When it's a slow day in the land of the unstable idiots, we make our own disasters right here at home:

On Monday, "an explosion at a military ammunition storage facility in Nevada during a Marine Corps training exercise killed seven U.S. Marines and wounded several others, military officials said."

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68678 Mar 19, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>A slow news day for those places. Any WMDs in those stats or are we talking natural causes (for those locales)?
Car bombs-some homicide bombers. WMD is subjective, especially when the Arabs don't scream and holler about the killings. After all, they're just killin each other. But, just shoot one stone throwing miscreant from Palestine and headlines abound. Angry Tuesday.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68679 Mar 19, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, how nice! I don't know how to thank you! Can you think of a way? ;)
I sure can. Can you wrap your ankles behind your neck?

Location hidden

#68680 Mar 19, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure can. Can you wrap your ankles behind your neck?
Get out! No, I can't! Having fun shoveling? Sun's shining here and it's 69 degrees. Behave!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68681 Mar 19, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Get out! No, I can't! Having fun shoveling? Sun's shining here and it's 69 degrees. Behave!
We got nothing. One hand shoveling. Can you bark like a dog? 8>)

Location hidden

#68682 Mar 19, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
We got nothing. One hand shoveling. Can you bark like a dog? 8>)
Woof-woof; bow-wow. Take your pick! Slow day, huh?
YesWeCan

Fort Myers, FL

#68683 Mar 19, 2013
I see the worlds biggest welfare state of Israel is still going strong mooching of the US tax payer. The greed is so so pathetic, get the fckkkkkkkk out of my pocket you greedy SOB'sssssssssssssssssssss.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68686 Mar 19, 2013

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68687 Mar 19, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Car bombs-some homicide bombers. WMD is subjective, especially when the Arabs don't scream and holler about the killings. After all, they're just killin each other. But, just shoot one stone throwing miscreant from Palestine and headlines abound. Angry Tuesday.
Some headlines just beg to be ignored...like the one about Karbala being more stable lately. What they don't say is that Shiites killed all the minorities so there's no more conflict left there.

A certain number of US Marines will die whether they are at war or not. Their training is in most ways more dangerous than actual combat.

Happy angry Tuesday juat sounds wrong.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68688 Mar 19, 2013
YesWeCan wrote:
I see the worlds biggest welfare state of Israel is still going strong mooching of the US tax payer. The greed is so so pathetic, get the fckkkkkkkk out of my pocket you greedy SOB'sssssssssssssssssssss.
BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68689 Mar 19, 2013
Obama's Middle East map erases Israeli territory

One thing you have to give to Obama: he's consistent. And so are the many who refuse to see this consistency, or where it is tending. "Obama’s Middle East Map Erases Israeli Territory," from the Washington Free Beacon, March 18 (thanks to Pamela Geller):

The map of the Middle East displayed in an Obama administration video released days before President Barack Obama’s visit to Israel shows the Jewish state dispossessed of substantial parts of its current territory, including its capital.
The map of Israel, displayed repeatedly during the video, shows the Golan Heights, Jerusalem, northern Israel, and areas surrounding what is currently the West Bank as non-Israeli territory. The Golan Heights is shown as part of Syria; Jerusalem is shown as part of the West Bank; and northern Israel is shown as part of Lebanon.

The itinerary on the White House website also implies that Jerusalem is neither Israel’s capital nor even part of Israel.

The president’s schedule lists two stops in “Tel Aviv, Israel” and one in “Amman, Jordan” but his activities in Israel’s capital city are identified as taking place only in “Jerusalem”— with no country name attached. This keeps with a reluctantly-acknowledged administration policy of denying that Jerusalem is Israel’s capital or even a part of Israel.

The greatest fake pres ever to occupy the White House as I said a million times before. His mission is to destroy the West and help radical islam rise.
atheist infidel 4xx

Santa Monica, CA

#68690 Mar 19, 2013
YesWeCan wrote:
dont you have some phone scamming to do, you black portush!t racist... hows your filthy racist son Henry doin ?.... are you still grooming him to be the racist like his portusleeze momma ????? are you still trying to figure out how your "racist gang" can tell the difference between the african american from the black portusleeze, that you claim to hate. especially from 50 paces ?????

are you still promoting your hate for the african americans from your telemarketing offices across the street from you hovel ???? Huh sh!t for brains black portusleeze african american hater, jew hater and Italian hater ????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min The Real Missyfit 47,480
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min VOT GOP 1,124,817
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 29 min HulkHoeGun 50,589
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 37 min edogxxx 98,498
Abby 10-21 41 min edogxxx 1
Amy 10-21 43 min edogxxx 1
Do you find smoking attractive? (No posts about... 53 min Girly girl 7
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 179,265
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago