Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,117)

Showing posts 62,321 - 62,340 of67,199
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

qaffad wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=qrAlF07Dgy I ………about time
Thanks. Why did you wake up? Go back to sleep.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. Why did you wake up? Go back to sleep.
That spammer visits us periodically, We ignore it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
That spammer visits us periodically, We ignore it.
Oh. Ok.

Where my hug? Leg? Breast? <----- About that: pick ONE, will 'ya? I know which one I's pick! LOL ;)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know why you expect me to defend my position, I'm doing it for y'all. If I had to judge his presidency right this moment I'd have to say he's exceeded my expectations. As it is, I'm waiting until it's over on the off chance he'll twist his pecker in a knot over the next four years at which point you get to tell me how lame he WAS.
This isn't Egypt...we don't protest our own choices, we make the best of them. Hindsight being 20/20, Nixon was my favorite president. If not for him I would have had a fourth deployment to the great southeast Asian vacation.
"We don't protest our own choices"? Not my choice nor half the country's. The electoral college gave YOU this czar.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. Ok.
Where my hug? Leg? Breast? <----- About that: pick ONE, will 'ya? I know which one I's pick! LOL ;)
Always been a leg man.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

This made my day and I hope it can do the same for you.

http://www.douglasadams.com/dna/980707-07-s.h...
Nebuchadnezzar

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

One world government = Rothschild monopoly = Communism.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:
One world government = Rothschild monopoly = Communism.
Chavez is gone, Stewey. Hooray!!! Why aren't you in mourning? You know you had a thing for the guy. He made Hamlet stand at attention. Hey, there's always your other true love. Madman Ahmadinejad.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
"We don't protest our own choices"? Not my choice nor half the country's. The electoral college gave YOU this czar.
Quit whining. That's the way it works my friend, the f'n electoral college is to blame!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Always been a leg man.
Except when you're staring at breasts.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Quit whining. That's the way it works my friend, the f'n electoral college is to blame!
Did you get a free phone or something? ;>)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Except when you're staring at breasts.
No, the legs are closest to Heaven. I Forgot to give you something before when you were lecturing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. Ok.
You're a funny guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
This made my day and I hope it can do the same for you. http://www.douglasadams.com/dna/980707-07-s.h...
Are you serious? Longer than a Shakesperian play - bored me to death. "How was your day, dear?"

I'm disappointed in you right now, Commander. When are you leaving on your cruise? You need a break.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? Longer than a Shakesperian play - bored me to death. "How was your day, dear?"
I'm disappointed in you right now, Commander. When are you leaving on your cruise? You need a break.
You obviously have no sense of humor. When the dog ate the liver? When she wanted to get raped rather than undergo mild interaction? When Genghis said she would laugh at him like the rest? Burning Asia before moving on to Europe? How about you snap out of the Geese shitters in your backyard and broaden your horizons. For old times sake, where's the sewing machine that made me hate you so much? I need inspiration.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you snap out of the Geese shitters in your backyard and broaden your horizons. For old times sake, where's the sewing machine that made me hate you so much? I need inspiration.
OMG - I thought TRD sent that! That's why I said Commander! LOL Sorry. The geese are in the front yard. Stop being so mean to ME!:((
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

PROMINENT EXPORT HOUSE

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Tea is one of the most refreshing and popular beverages of the world. Bangladesh is one the the largest Tea producer, exporter and consumer in the world. Bangladeshi tea is the finest quality in the world.

Global export co., inc. Are leading exporter from Bangladesh. We are leading exporter of aluminium products, ball pen, bees wax, candles, cane products, ceramic products, crabs, dry fish, dry foods, food products, footwear, handbags, handicrafts, leather products, matches, melamine products, orchid-plants, plastic products, poly bags, rice, shopping bags, shrimps, spices, sugar, tea, tissue paper and tooth brush.

http://www.globalexport.biz/index.html
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Cant do shit while they are killed nowadays only when they are dead.

One of Pope Benedict XVI's last acts: canonizing 800 Christian martyrs murdered by Muslims
A quiet and subtle acknowledgment of the escalating worldwide phenomenon of the Muslim persecution of Christians today? "Pope Canonizes Otranto Christian Martyrs Slayed [sic] by Muslim Turks," from Enza Ferreri, February 13:

Pope Benedetto XVI announced that he will leave his ministry at 8pm on February 28.
He made this announcement during a consistory for the canonization of the martyrs of Otranto beheaded one by one by the Ottoman Turks.

Antonio Primaldo and his companions, 800 Christians, were murdered for hatred of their faith by Muslims during the Turkish siege of the town of Otranto, in South-East Italy, on August 13, 1480.

As the Qu'ran [sic] commands, these infidels were offered the choice to convert to Islam or be slayed [sic]. When they refused, the martyrs of Otranto were massacred.

The Qu'ran [sic] is obeyed and applied in the same way now as it was in 1480. The only difference between now and then is in the power and military force Muslim armies had then but now now. Let's make sure that it remains this way in the West....

Fucking muslims , the same shit hundreds of years ago as today. Its time to take action, now!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 62,321 - 62,340 of67,199
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 35 min wojar 167,697
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 48 min Jack 3,785
Happy Easter Chicago 9 dead 1 hr joey 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 65,215
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 43,043
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr DoDaDoDaDay 47,081
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr John Galt 1,034,754
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Catfish Hunter 96,157
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••