Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
62,261 - 62,280 of 68,057 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now, boys. You know that's a lie! LMAO
No. The measurements begins way back at the base of the tree. I never imagined a gay bee. Where's you find it?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
If it were play dough I'd have something to work with. Maybe I should have been on my stomach and you could see the sink hole that you guys are so used to looking at. As for the cold climate, it's all a matter of what you're used to. Plenty of oil, fireplace, frosted windows, a white pristine view of the shitty neighborhood that surrounds you. I love Winter.
The southern school of thought requires water to be swim-able and ice to be contained within a julep. You guys have a more abstract approach to winter because you can walk on water.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

So, are you guys willing to answer the hard questions?

http://www.latimes.com/news/world/worldnow/la...

He's got no plan other than to ask Israelis to take another one for the team in hopes it will be enough to get Arabs to give up their blood lust. Meanwhile, Hamas's former leprechaun wants to host him while the President is in the neighborhood. Seems he won't negotiate with Israel but wouldn't mind talking with the great Satan (about Israel).

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx...

A great American First Lady once enjoined an entire generation with three simple words.

Just say no.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

TRD wrote:
A great American First Lady once enjoined an entire generation with three simple words. Just say no.
Ahhhh, good old Nancy! Current 'first lady' just says eat broccoli.:(

As far as her old man, he failed once and he hasn't gotten smarter. He'll fail again. God help us.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
He's got no plan other than to ask Israelis to take another one for the team in hopes it will be enough to get Arabs to give up their blood lust. Meanwhile, Hamas's former leprechaun wants to host him while the President is in the neighborhood. Seems he won't negotiate with Israel but wouldn't mind talking with the great Satan (about Israel).
A great American First Lady once enjoined an entire generation with three simple words.
Just say no.
What's the question? This pandering to the non-existent Palistinians, them telling Obambo to stay out of Jerusalem because it's theirs, and Obabo building the Golden Bridge to the enemy Iran, just adds to what we've seen from this administration. The obvious answer to any question is that Israel will have to go it alone. Obambo will just try to add credibility to the attempted scam in progress. All we can do is groan in disbelief. I hope the Israli people collectively tell him to pack it where the sun does shine.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh, good old Nancy! Current 'first lady' just says eat broccoli.:(
As far as her old man, he failed once and he hasn't gotten smarter. He'll fail again. God help us.
In his defense, it's not really our problem. Everybody just wishes he could wave his community organizing wand and fix it.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the question? This pandering to the non-existent Palistinians, them telling Obambo to stay out of Jerusalem because it's theirs, and Obabo building the Golden Bridge to the enemy Iran, just adds to what we've seen from this administration. The obvious answer to any question is that Israel will have to go it alone. Obambo will just try to add credibility to the attempted scam in progress. All we can do is groan in disbelief. I hope the Israli people collectively tell him to pack it where the sun does shine.
Earlier reports said he was not bringing any plans, just intended to listen. I guess things have changed.

Do you know when the most dangerous time is to poke at someone who's walking softly and carrying a big stick? When he's walking at his quietest, kinda like a big cat gets low to the ground before it pounces on the volunteer.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Earlier reports said he was not bringing any plans, just intended to listen. I guess things have changed.
Do you know when the most dangerous time is to poke at someone who's walking softly and carrying a big stick? When he's walking at his quietest, kinda like a big cat gets low to the ground before it pounces on the volunteer.
So, who's walking at his quietest? Are we alluding to the use of drones to kill terrorists? It's a whole lot different topic when the drone king tells Israelis that they have to take it up the boohind. To trust these rabid back biting Israeli Hunters shows a total lack of understanding who the real bad guys really are. Or, dare I suggest that Samboma has a deep dislike for the white guys with funny noses? You once called me a charlatan. Sticks and stones. That name can be applied to this big stick carrying, quiet walking (with a cool bounce) POS. I hope you're right. I see nothing so far to convince me that he doesn't give a crap for the game on the ground. On a lighter note, it saddened me to obliterate my snow angel to make room for the smoker and its cargo of 3 turkey legs and ten chicken breasts. Oh yeah, we be smokin. 8>)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>In his defense, it's not really our problem. Everybody just wishes he could wave his community organizing wand and fix it.
IN HIS DEFENSE??? You defend that guy?

Hey, Yiminy: Save me a turkey leg! ;)
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
Just say no.
From the LA Times article we can see that Nobama got no idea what he is talking about and totally clueless about the Middle East. Good Luck.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>So, who's walking at his quietest? Are we alluding to the use of drones to kill terrorists? It's a whole lot different topic when the drone king tells Israelis that they have to take it up the boohind. To trust these rabid back biting Israeli Hunters shows a total lack of understanding who the real bad guys really are. Or, dare I suggest that Samboma has a deep dislike for the white guys with funny noses? You once called me a charlatan. Sticks and stones. That name can be applied to this big stick carrying, quiet walking (with a cool bounce) POS. I hope you're right. I see nothing so far to convince me that he doesn't give a crap for the game on the ground. On a lighter note, it saddened me to obliterate my snow angel to make room for the smoker and its cargo of 3 turkey legs and ten chicken breasts. Oh yeah, we be smokin. 8>)
Was the turkey farm in Dauphin County, Pennsylvania? It would have to be downstream from Three Mile Island to produce three-legged birds.

First, what I'm saying is that his half-hearted stab at world peace during his first term was just lip service to the Nobel committee, he doesn't care. His real issues are all domestic and should far outweigh the Arab-Israeli conflict when defining his calender.

Second, from a foreign policy standpoint he should be asking where he can make the largest impression with a nuclear detonation...Iran or North Korea. I mean, if he nukes NK, will the Iranians take that as a signal they're next and back down? Or if he nukes Iran, will Kim stop playing the paper lion trying to get the US to re-build his country after having us Iraqistan it all up? Either choice will cost us but leaving them wondering is absolutely free.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
IN HIS DEFENSE??? You defend that guy?
Hey, Yiminy: Save me a turkey leg! ;)
Yep, right after he raised his right hand and took the oath of office. I'm old school about that.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
From the LA Times article we can see that Nobama got no idea what he is talking about and totally clueless about the Middle East. Good Luck.
Trust me, he doesn't do that himself, he has a whole bunch of people to be clueless for him.

I really think he could care less about whether you guys iron out your differences. I think he'd be the first to admit though, that if things are going to change, both sides will have to agree to take it up the poop chute. That's just it, he gets that it will take a lot more pain than just the losses of people on both sides to make peace make sense. I don't think he expects either side to do it alone.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, right after he raised his right hand and took the oath of office. I'm old school about that.
Oh Gawd. So did Bill Clinton. Then he lied under oath, several times. And worse yet, he couldn't be impeached. Tell me you're not that old school. Craps, Commander.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Was the turkey farm in Dauphin County, Pennsylvania? It would have to be downstream from Three Mile Island to produce three-legged birds.
First, what I'm saying is that his half-hearted stab at world peace during his first term was just lip service to the Nobel committee, he doesn't care. His real issues are all domestic and should far outweigh the Arab-Israeli conflict when defining his calender.
Second, from a foreign policy standpoint he should be asking where he can make the largest impression with a nuclear detonation...Iran or North Korea. I mean, if he nukes NK, will the Iranians take that as a signal they're next and back down? Or if he nukes Iran, will Kim stop playing the paper lion trying to get the US to re-build his country after having us Iraqistan it all up? Either choice will cost us but leaving them wondering is absolutely free.
Okay, Kim Jong-un is in NK. There would never be a Nuke first strike by this POS in the White House. He'll wait until its too late for those poor souls within range of that fat Asian. Beside, China will not abandon him. Like we didn't know that. I thought I'd be long gone before I saw third rate countries threatening us, but, with players like Russia and China joining the band wagon, someone is gonna underestimate someone. Want some turkey?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, right after he raised his right hand and took the oath of office. I'm old school about that.
I'm disappointed. I totally do not support him and I don't get hand-outs, either. I'm sad - too bad.:(

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text> Want some turkey?
YES!!!! Hmmm - where did you get the 3-legged turkey? Oh, never mind. I still want one! LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Gawd. So did Bill Clinton. Then he lied under oath, several times. And worse yet, he couldn't be impeached. Tell me you're not that old school. Craps, Commander.
Why do you sound so incredulous? Before they were President they were politicians, right? Before they were politicians they were liars, right? Every four years we pick the best liar and give him the checkbook to spend the world's most unlimited budget.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text> Okay, Kim Jong-un is in NK. There would never be a Nuke first strike by this POS in the White House. He'll wait until its too late for those poor souls within range of that fat Asian. Beside, China will not abandon him. Like we didn't know that. I thought I'd be long gone before I saw third rate countries threatening us, but, with players like Russia and China joining the band wagon, someone is gonna underestimate someone. Want some turkey?
Really? China would rather prop up another generation of megalomaniacal Asian sunglass models than get paid? We're not talking about grandpa's China anymore...Communism in China doesn't look like Communist Korea nor has it for a while.

I bet the drummies are spoken for already, aren't they?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm disappointed. I totally do not support him and I don't get hand-outs, either. I'm sad - too bad.:(
I totally understand. I'm proud too and I'm most proud of my country when it's taking care of itself.

I'm not sad, I'm real (it's right there in my name), and he was lawfully re-elected. Four more years babe, them's the rules.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min shinningelectr0n 1,083,663
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min truth-facts 45,892
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min Terry rigsby 49,006
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Jacques from Ottawa 175,114
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 33 min Roxie Darling 4,567
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr gauntlet 305
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr nono 3,849
Amy 7-30 1 hr Julie 20
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••