Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
62,221 - 62,240 of 68,326 Comments Last updated 1 min ago

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

>The newspaper said that Abu Ghaith was taken into custody more than a month ago at a luxury hotel in in Ankara, the Turkish capital. But Turkish officials decided he had not committed any crime in Turkey and released him, the newspaper reported.<

http://news.yahoo.com/us-official-bin-laden-s...

Our friendly Turkish NATO ally. There is no such thing as a friendly Turk. Can you smell em?
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

We rather build places like this while muslims destroy everything in their way, just like the latest locus attack in Egypt and Saudia.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a Purim mask, arrafuck would never see a good looking female, he would be very very suspicious. What normal women would even get close to this camel smelling arab muslim dickhead??? and yes, she is ugly and not even a muslim she is an arab christian in the service of Israel of course:-))))))
Still, whoever said she could keep the money and I need to have words. I don't care if she was on the payroll, 401K is as far as it goes.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Hey look, I believe in holding my cards close to my chest, but that's hwen I'm dealing with a rational player.
<The White House says the U.S. is fully capable of defending itself after a North Korean ballistic missile attack.>
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-...
After? WTF is that? Is that your state or mine that gets hit? These puszy MF Washingtom khunts shouldn’t be talking about defending so much as destroying that piece of sh!t rock. Telling them that it will be the last thing they ever do. That's all they understand. The high road my asz. Is the plan to absorb a nuclear hit that they are not capable of? China has given them the technology and is sitting back gloating over the their brainless proxy. I can't believe we are that stupid. And, before you quote the popular media version that they are not capable, bite me. They are. And, so is Iran. Wake the phuk up.
It defies logic, doesn't it?

I doubt the Chinese want these dipshitz flinging nukes around when their environmental problems already have hair on them. As it is they eat contaminated food produced in a country that outgasses poison. Why would they want the poison to glow in the dark?

Here's a real pisser for you...

http://www.egyptindependent.com/news/us-state...

It's hard to be this incompetent so I think we need to find out if Kerry inherited this or if it is one of the first times he steps on his pecker.

http://twitchy.com/2013/03/07/weekly-standard...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

father guido cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>no Hugo did.... apparently his last...
i wondered ...
I'm working on my Rosetta Stone Spanish. Sooner or later I'm going back to smoke a Cuban in Cuba and I've been out of Miami long enough to blow the coffee order. With Hugo gone, the Castro brothers may lean back towards us...he only gave them free oil so he could get his cancer treated in Cuba. In hindsight he should have gotten baseball lessons instead. He already had the warm-up suit.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that mean if she had only foot, she'd have 7 toes? ;>(
Yes, Dear. ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Uzi wrote:
We rather build places like this while muslims destroy everything in their way, just like the latest locus attack in Egypt and Saudia.
No, thanks; I dont want any virus but thanks anyway. And that's "locust" to those who know how to spell.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Wake the phuk up.
Your language is so bad, Father Guido came on to say a prayer for your soul! LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Your language is so bad, Father Guido came on to say a prayer for your soul! LOL
Would it surprise you that I have actually confessed to Father Guido via phone? Hmmmmm? Glad you're fond of him. He's a sweety. 8>)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
No, thanks; I dont want any virus but thanks anyway. And that's "locust" to those who know how to spell.
He's Israeli with dual citizenship, for cripes sake. No spell police allowed. Uzi would love to tear you a new one. Want his number? He would traverse the seas to get a taste of that sweet Southern charm.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Unpossible!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did he go? He got deleted! Ouch! Go to confession!
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Still, whoever said she could keep the money and I need to have words. I don't care if she was on the payroll, 401K is as far as it goes.
It was reported a few years ago that the place she is renting (no $$$ to buy) cost about $15.000 a month. Estimated stolen $$$ arrafuck gave her was 10 million bucks.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Nazislamist jerkoffs, I wonder why 8 UN people escaped from Syria and came over to the democratic state of Israel??? and not to the "rebels" or the Syria Government or Iran or Iraq. Yeah, I wonder.
Yes to freedom!!!!!!!!!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
It was reported a few years ago that the place she is renting (no $$$ to buy) cost about $15.000 a month. Estimated stolen $$$ arrafuck gave her was 10 million bucks.
So she can still afford her morning croissant? Good, I'd hate to see her wasting away...pining for Palestine from her French hell-hole.(nobody should HAVE to live with the French)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text> (Nobody should HAVE to live with the French)
I'm French. I live with myself. No problems. LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm French. I live with myself. No problems. LOL
That explains the surrender monkey :-))

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>That explains the surrender monkey :-))
It's time for the monkey to buzz off! ;)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
It's time for the monkey to buzz off! ;)
The new one had better be good...you've caused a temporal rift.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>The new one had better be good...you've caused a temporal rift.
(&#26178;&#12398;& #36855;&#23470; = A timeless labyrinth - who? Me? ;)

You don't like the bee?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE