Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
62,201 - 62,220 of 68,292 Comments Last updated Yesterday

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheftell says Arafat is dead. End of story. Leave him exhumed. I say his old lady has a Swiss Account and is living off his ill gotten gains. Quite a lifestyle paid for with U.S. aid. Corksoaker.
Agreed. Why hasn't the US moved to seize her assets? Was she wealthy before getting married? Does the PA pay that well? What's with all the questions?
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed. Why hasn't the US moved to seize her assets? Was she wealthy before getting married? Does the PA pay that well? What's with all the questions?
Looks like she poisoned arrafuck to get to the hidden millions stolen by her brave gay husband. She is a Mossad agent.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like she poisoned arrafuck to get to the hidden millions stolen by her brave gay husband. She is a Mossad agent.
I knew she wasn't with him for his looks but I'd never, in a million years, under water boarding, gun to my head believe she was a Mossad agent. She's too unattractive for that.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
A funny guy? Is that the best you can do after reading his profile again and again and again.
Ok, ok; that wasn't my best work. I read it again; awesome! ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheftell says Arafat is dead. End of story. Leave him exhumed.
"Leave him exhumed" ??? That's an oxymoron if I ever heard one! But then, you're a moron, too! ;) Couldn't resist! Epilate that! LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Got this from a friend in Ohio, dont know that person at the end. Did not even open it and its not my friend either.
So clean up your sh!t before you post. I opened it and I feel a virus coming on! YAK!

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, ok; that wasn't my best work. I read it again; awesome! ;)
I have this gut feeling that your best work is between the sheets. Correct me if I'm wrong. And, I won't be shoveling because these chicken little meteorologists are in cahoots with the super markets to move their product. Can't do much about that since they installed metal detectors at the front door to the weather center. XXXOOO
fearless infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

wonder if anyone got a whiff of sulphur recently...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Hilarious. This old broad has perfect timing. I love her. Check it out.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv-m...
fearless infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
she killed arafcuk with his gay lovers aids riddled ass... then the christian bint got all that muslim loot.... that whole my god is better than your filthy one, hard at work, wink wink ....

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

fearless infidel wrote:
Yo Butchie, how the fcuk are ya? Been reading you on the blame izzy thread. Back at it with these sick fcuks. Where do you get the energy? I see gaye is there with his canned spam. You never forgot about that 50 cal BS with his buddies in the desert. I fell out. That red/white headed pedophile is still peddling his wares. I'm glad he's out of here. Nice to see ya, J.
fearless infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo Butchie, how the fcuk are ya? Been reading you on the blame izzy thread. Back at it with these sick fcuks. Where do you get the energy? I see gaye is there with his canned spam. You never forgot about that 50 cal BS with his buddies in the desert. I fell out. That red/white headed pedophile is still peddling his wares. I'm glad he's out of here. Nice to see ya, J.
yeah... slumming a bit... at Blame Iz... cant help but poke a stick at that douche...
cant forget a peasant claiming to have a big gun... speaking of douches... as i recall his local range was yelped a sh!thole...
How winter treating ya ...? brutal i hear, lying badger or whatever that groundhog is....
always good seeing you boys....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Hilarious. This old broad has perfect timing. I love her.
Speaking of "exhumed" that's her! And her nose looks like Michael Jackson's. She's crude; maybe that's why you like her! haha

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

fearless infidel wrote:
Why, did you fart?

What's shakin' Fearless? Did you feel me wondering where you went?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of "exhumed" that's her! And her nose looks like Michael Jackson's. She's crude; maybe that's why you like her! haha
That gesture and remark about Adele being able to swallow was priceless. And having 6 toes, brilliant. She still has it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
That gesture and remark about Adele being able to swallow was priceless. And having 6 toes, brilliant. She still has it.
No, honey; that was 12 toes! LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
No, honey; that was 12 toes! LOL
Does that mean if she had only foot, she'd have 7 toes? ;>(
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I knew she wasn't with him for his looks but I'd never, in a million years, under water boarding, gun to my head believe she was a Mossad agent. She's too unattractive for that.
Its a Purim mask, arrafuck would never see a good looking female, he would be very very suspicious. What normal women would even get close to this camel smelling arab muslim dickhead??? and yes, she is ugly and not even a muslim she is an arab christian in the service of Israel of course:-))))))
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
So clean up your sh!t before you post. I opened it and I feel a virus coming on! YAK!
Relax, no viruses but if you like them I can send you some.....

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Hey look, I believe in holding my cards close to my chest, but that's hwen I'm dealing with a rational player.

<The White House says the U.S. is fully capable of defending itself after a North Korean ballistic missile attack.>

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-...

After? WTF is that? Is that your state or mine that gets hit? These puszy MF Washingtom khunts shouldn’t be talking about defending so much as destroying that piece of sh!t rock. Telling them that it will be the last thing they ever do. That's all they understand. The high road my asz. Is the plan to absorb a nuclear hit that they are not capable of? China has given them the technology and is sitting back gloating over the their brainless proxy. I can't believe we are that stupid. And, before you quote the popular media version that they are not capable, bite me. They are. And, so is Iran. Wake the phuk up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••