Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71236 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#68466 Mar 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I got 12". You?
http://radar.weather.gov/ridge/radar.php...
Not so much.

http://radar.weather.gov/ridge/radar.php...

Ize......make me a snow angel.....pweeeze.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#68467 Mar 8, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Not so much.
http://radar.weather.gov/ridge/radar.php...
Ize......make me a snow angel.....pweeeze.
Coming your way. Check your mail. I gots to send it to the monkey yanker, too. Of course, separate e-mails are in order. No way your sliding into home plate, head first, before me. This AIC Terd is from Cal. Ya think it's Infidel on some good sh!t? Sounds too stupid, but it could be the puff.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#68468 Mar 8, 2013
AIC wrote:
<quoted text>you know.... cause theres no such thing as a soul... and who the fcuk does one think is "LISTENING" to that pathetic prayer ???...
dear God, that farther guido cartooni has a foul mouth... deal with that instead of all the children suffering, and cancer patents and muslims mass murdering... n ot to mention the storms quakes and now i hear LOCUSTS !!!!!!!
yeah, pray for me.... cause that stupid lazy jack off god doeant tackle any of the "TOUGH STUFF" but my language and "a" favorite team winning.....
just sayin
p.s. Chef, The "A" in AIC stands for atheist....
I tried to tell her...a lot of unblessed sneezing going on around your house.

Cut her some slack Fearless, she's learning the ropes.
good

Torrance, CA

#68470 Mar 8, 2013
that is good good news

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#68472 Mar 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming your way. Check your mail. I gots to send it to the monkey yanker, too. Of course, separate e-mails are in order. No way your sliding into home plate, head first, before me. This AIC Terd is from Cal. Ya think it's Infidel on some good sh!t? Sounds too stupid, but it could be the puff.
You know, if you catch him before the morning bake it's like talking to Shakespeare.(that's how good his weed is)

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#68475 Mar 8, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Not so much.
http://radar.weather.gov/ridge/radar.php...
Ize......make me a snow angel.....pweeeze.
In your mail. The Mrs. came home and was ready to call 911 while I was trying to sculpture a huge penis on my snow angel. Check the depth of the angel. Impossible to get up out of there clean. That's all fresh stuff. Going for a major meltdown over the weekend. Hey, fearless, sorry. Didn't look like you. I retract the Terd. Cheftell isn't Nana. She's a hot Southern gal with no Palestinian blood.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#68479 Mar 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
In your mail. The Mrs. came home and was ready to call 911 while I was trying to sculpture a huge penis on my snow angel. Check the depth of the angel. Impossible to get up out of there clean. That's all fresh stuff. Going for a major meltdown over the weekend. Hey, fearless, sorry. Didn't look like you. I retract the Terd. Cheftell isn't Nana. She's a hot Southern gal with no Palestinian blood.
You must have realized how unimpressive your genitalia were to have to label it like that. Still, a good thing considering we can tell now your ass from your elbow.

I swear...no, I promise...well...no, I think....yeah, that's it, I think if I lived in a cold climate I'd build one of those ice hotels for the winter. At least then I'd have a reason to be uncomfortable.
dat fearless

Hesperia, CA

#68480 Mar 8, 2013
geesh, theyre banning them faster than i can keep up...

i wrote some pretty awesome posts... but alas... gone...

one about TErd being just about the least offensive name ive ever been called....

i addressed the whole "Bless you" thing, with a clever OYG (oh your god) story... and a few other not unlike me comments....

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#68481 Mar 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I got 12". You?
Now, now, boys. You know that's a lie! LMAO

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#68482 Mar 8, 2013
dat fearless wrote:
geesh, theyre banning them faster than i can keep up...
i wrote some pretty awesome posts... but alas... gone...
one about TErd being just about the least offensive name ive ever been called....
i addressed the whole "Bless you" thing, with a clever OYG (oh your god) story... and a few other not unlike me comments....
I can still see a couple. It amazes me that posts they let stand in Blame Izzy thread. You think the Mod is German?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#68483 Mar 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming your way. Check your mail. I gots to send it to the monkey yanker, too. Of course, separate e-mails are in order. No way your sliding into home plate, head first, before me. This AIC Terd is from Cal. Ya think it's Infidel on some good sh!t? Sounds too stupid, but it could be the puff.
AIC got himself "yanked" before I could pull his chain. I didn't have time to write a response. Whatta goofball! Watch your 12" chain, Yim.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#68484 Mar 8, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You must have realized how unimpressive your genitalia were to have to label it like that. Still, a good thing considering we can tell now your ass from your elbow.
I swear...no, I promise...well...no, I think....yeah, that's it, I think if I lived in a cold climate I'd build one of those ice hotels for the winter. At least then I'd have a reason to be uncomfortable.
If it were play dough I'd have something to work with. Maybe I should have been on my stomach and you could see the sink hole that you guys are so used to looking at. As for the cold climate, it's all a matter of what you're used to. Plenty of oil, fireplace, frosted windows, a white pristine view of the shitty neighborhood that surrounds you. I love Winter.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#68485 Mar 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mrs. came home and was ready to call 911 while I was trying to sculpture a huge penis on my snow angel. Check the depth of the angel. Impossible to get up out of there clean. That's all fresh stuff. Going for a major meltdown over the weekend. Hey, fearless, sorry. Didn't look like you. I retract the Terd. Cheftell isn't Nana. She's a hot Southern gal with no Palestinian blood.
I think I missed a few pieces of this puzzle - they poofed! Tell the Mrs to keep dialing 9-1-1. LOL Hot? Gee thanks! ;)

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#68486 Mar 8, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
AIC got himself "yanked" before I could pull his chain. I didn't have time to write a response. Whatta goofball! Watch your 12" chain, Yim.
Hi Hon. It takes two hands to handle a great chain. Wax on wax off. Wax on wax off. Ark Ark.:>)

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#68487 Mar 8, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now, boys. You know that's a lie! LMAO
No. The measurements begins way back at the base of the tree. I never imagined a gay bee. Where's you find it?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#68488 Mar 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
If it were play dough I'd have something to work with. Maybe I should have been on my stomach and you could see the sink hole that you guys are so used to looking at. As for the cold climate, it's all a matter of what you're used to. Plenty of oil, fireplace, frosted windows, a white pristine view of the shitty neighborhood that surrounds you. I love Winter.
The southern school of thought requires water to be swim-able and ice to be contained within a julep. You guys have a more abstract approach to winter because you can walk on water.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#68490 Mar 9, 2013
So, are you guys willing to answer the hard questions?

http://www.latimes.com/news/world/worldnow/la...

He's got no plan other than to ask Israelis to take another one for the team in hopes it will be enough to get Arabs to give up their blood lust. Meanwhile, Hamas's former leprechaun wants to host him while the President is in the neighborhood. Seems he won't negotiate with Israel but wouldn't mind talking with the great Satan (about Israel).

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx...

A great American First Lady once enjoined an entire generation with three simple words.

Just say no.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#68491 Mar 9, 2013
TRD wrote:
A great American First Lady once enjoined an entire generation with three simple words. Just say no.
Ahhhh, good old Nancy! Current 'first lady' just says eat broccoli.:(

As far as her old man, he failed once and he hasn't gotten smarter. He'll fail again. God help us.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#68492 Mar 9, 2013
TRD wrote:
So, are you guys willing to answer the hard questions?
http://www.latimes.com/news/world/worldnow/la...
He's got no plan other than to ask Israelis to take another one for the team in hopes it will be enough to get Arabs to give up their blood lust. Meanwhile, Hamas's former leprechaun wants to host him while the President is in the neighborhood. Seems he won't negotiate with Israel but wouldn't mind talking with the great Satan (about Israel).
http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx...
A great American First Lady once enjoined an entire generation with three simple words.
Just say no.
What's the question? This pandering to the non-existent Palistinians, them telling Obambo to stay out of Jerusalem because it's theirs, and Obabo building the Golden Bridge to the enemy Iran, just adds to what we've seen from this administration. The obvious answer to any question is that Israel will have to go it alone. Obambo will just try to add credibility to the attempted scam in progress. All we can do is groan in disbelief. I hope the Israli people collectively tell him to pack it where the sun does shine.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#68493 Mar 9, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh, good old Nancy! Current 'first lady' just says eat broccoli.:(
As far as her old man, he failed once and he hasn't gotten smarter. He'll fail again. God help us.
In his defense, it's not really our problem. Everybody just wishes he could wave his community organizing wand and fix it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Aquarius-WY 1,459,213
Are democrats destroyed? 23 min But But But 10
The Color of Crime in Chicago. 24 min Shytcago-s Bloody 18
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min District 1 231,117
ex chicago police woman 53 min Trust Jesus 10
Facebook is Over 1 hr Truth 1
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr honeymylove 2,756
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr RACE 104,534

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages