Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
62,161 - 62,180 of 67,924 Comments Last updated 35 min ago

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68374
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Spa credits?
P E D I C U R E. I'm going for some major exfoliation, pal. These things...
http://www.mreinfo.com/us/current/hdrs.html
So what if they resembled unexploded submunitions when airdropped?
Hey, I already did my research in the urban dictionary. I had no idea what a MRE was. This afternoon I also boned up on Scientology and South Park's version of same. A very fast afternoon, lots of laughs, with tomorrow off for lots of opportunities for meanies. Ever have Georgia peaches? Man, I tell you, they are succulent. Very little fuzz, small pits and juice galore. Season is fast approaching. I'll save you some.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68375
Mar 4, 2013
 
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I already did my research in the urban dictionary. I had no idea what a MRE was. This afternoon I also boned up on Scientology and South Park's version of same. A very fast afternoon, lots of laughs, with tomorrow off for lots of opportunities for meanies. Ever have Georgia peaches? Man, I tell you, they are succulent. Very little fuzz, small pits and juice galore. Season is fast approaching. I'll save you some.
I'm not even going to ask what motivated the excursion to Scientology but I do admire your references. Thirty minutes with Stone and Parker is about all it takes to understand most things.

Since they're a summer crop I can only assume we're talking about a different fruit, right smarty pants? Leave it to you to sully a fond childhood memory.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68376
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
It least from the head shot. It's the nether region that determines George or Georgia. Look, Kerry is doing no worse than Hillary. She was shill. Give him time. Great hair, though. Huh? Think it's Ketchup?
Thanks for the "heart." Stay out of my nether region, please. Kerry needs a haircut - but you're jealous because you don't (have any hair, that is!). Heinz has been sold. Keep up, will ya?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68377
Mar 4, 2013
 
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Spa credits?
P E D I C U R E. I'm going for some major exfoliation, pal. These things...
http://www.mreinfo.com/us/current/hdrs.html
So what if they resembled unexploded submunitions when airdropped?
Onboard credits are great! What color nail polish you gonna choose? BRW, HDRs come in yellow, not MREs. Can't believe Yimminy didn't know what an MRE is. Or perhaps he's losing it! Lemon, lemon!

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68378
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the "heart." Stay out of my nether region, please. Kerry needs a haircut - but you're jealous because you don't (have any hair, that is!). Heinz has been sold. Keep up, will ya?
Well, Brain Monkey, Heinz's money and Arafat's are in the hands of the heirs, or Swiss Bank Accounts. Still obtainable. Step outside take a deep breath of fresh air and smell the roses.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68379
Mar 4, 2013
 
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not even going to ask what motivated the excursion to Scientology but I do admire your references. Thirty minutes with Stone and Parker is about all it takes to understand most things.
Since they're a summer crop I can only assume we're talking about a different fruit, right smarty pants? Leave it to you to sully a fond childhood memory.
You know, one thing leads to another. MRE's took my to urban dictionary and their "new" things led me to Scientology. 96 definitions was intriguing. And, I knew South Park had the definitive answers to my questions. Any other queries? And, my friend, Georgia peaches may be a little green pre-season, but the absence of fuzz doesn't turn me off. You?

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68380
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the "heart." Stay out of my nether region, please. Kerry needs a haircut - but you're jealous because you don't (have any hair, that is!). Heinz has been sold. Keep up, will ya?
Almost forgot. It's not a heart I'd plant in your nether regions. Think major mushroom.

http://www.google.com/imgres...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68381
Mar 4, 2013
 
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost forgot. It's not a heart I'd plant in your nether regions. Think major mushroom.
ROTFLMFAO ;)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68382
Mar 4, 2013
 
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Onboard credits are great! What color nail polish you gonna choose? BRW, HDRs come in yellow, not MREs. Can't believe Yimminy didn't know what an MRE is. Or perhaps he's losing it! Lemon, lemon!
Not any more they don't. The original yellow packaging wasn't cleared with the DOD. It seems that the same color yellow was already in use for those ribbons attached to the bomblets in cluster bombs. They spin the fuse on top to arm the submunition. You lose a lot of humanitarian value when the people scouring the hills for these airdropped food packs start losing arms and legs picking up everything yellow to see what's inside.

I'm skipping the polish but that hot soak and calf massage is nice. Anytime I don't have to practice yoga while clipping my own nails is a good day too. Live a little!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68383
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, one thing leads to another. MRE's took my to urban dictionary and their "new" things led me to Scientology. 96 definitions was intriguing. And, I knew South Park had the definitive answers to my questions. Any other queries? And, my friend, Georgia peaches may be a little green pre-season, but the absence of fuzz doesn't turn me off. You?
Are we talking about these...

http://davidsonnews.net/foodanddining/files/2...

...or these????

http://www.ayeashacannon.com/...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68384
Mar 5, 2013
 
Wanna bet?

“If we are practicing Muslims, we are above the law of the land,” said Mustafa Carroll, executive director of the Dallas-Fort Worth CAIR branch.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/we-are-above-the-l...

“Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant” and the Quran “should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth.”

Gee, in light of these statements I'm shocked more people aren't moving to Texas or Oklahoma.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68385
Mar 5, 2013
 
TRD wrote:
Wanna bet?
“If we are practicing Muslims, we are above the law of the land,” said Mustafa Carroll, executive director of the Dallas-Fort Worth CAIR branch.
http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/we-are-above-the-l...
“Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant” and the Quran “should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth.”
Gee, in light of these statements I'm shocked more people aren't moving to Texas or Oklahoma.
Wow. And those same authorities blew up the white guys in Waco? Raided the compound of those filthy Mormons in Utah? Talk about fcuk'd up. Isn't Ramboner from Texas? That list of CAIR persons is only comprised of those that got caught. Tip of the iceberg. And, as for their goal of having a Muslim President, who says they haven't already achieved it?

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68386
Mar 5, 2013
 
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Are we talking about these...
http://davidsonnews.net/foodanddining/files/2...
...or these????
http://www.ayeashacannon.com/...
Fantastic peaches.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68387
Mar 5, 2013
 
Obama is worse than a Communist...he is a global marxist...Hitler, Mao, Stalin and Lenin would LOVE everything Obama has done...

1. Maintains highest corp tax rate in world to send jobs overseas
2. Wants confiscation of guns & talk of warrantless random house searches
3. Saddled us with Zerocare and exempted himself and his crones
4. Wants a "civilian army" like Hitler
5. Wants to disarm retired military like Stalin
6. Took over healthcare, auto industry, student loans, banks etc... and said he is half done
7. Lavishing money on 1% and public sector which is what Commies do
8. Wants internet censorship and limited free speech - UN agenda 21
9. Supporting Islam over Judeo-Christianity as it is totalitarian in nature
10. Used drones to take out Americans with no due process.
11. Endless spending resulting in 43 yr low in net worth for avg American but 1% wealth grew by over 70%...that is Communism (majority of Chinese live on 3k per year in squalor but the leaders are hideously wealthy)
12. Obama has criticized states rights and says he believes in strong centralized control
13. Killing oil drilling, coal industry, offshore oil drilling and now fracking but supporting it overseas...Waxman admitted this on NPR
14. Cutting US military while rest of the world builds up
15. Supports ZeroCare waivers for Muslims and gov't employees only
16. Hit US with payroll tax hike and wanted to give Congress another raise
17. Armed Mexican drug cartel to take out Americans
18. Arming Morsi in Egypt as Morsi is murdering Christians
19. Armed the Libyans who took out US ambassadors
20. Increased foreign aid by 80%
21. Refuses to protect the US border and giving US wealth and jobs to illegals
22. Rewarded GE Exec with Jobs Czar title for taking factories to China
23. Bailed out Chrysler and "gave" (not sold) it to Fiat
24. Bailed out GM at loss of 70 billion and soon over 70% made overseas
25. Allows anyone in US to vote early and often with no voter id
26. US is 100 TRILLION in debt and has no budget or debt ceiling
27. Dismantled NASA and now Russia is leading in space exploration
28. Refuses to sanction China who is hacking into US businesses and military
29. Against cattle farming, gold mining, mineral mining and forestry
30. Spending billions on Green Jobs scams that buy wind turbines and solar panels from CHINA and end up bankrupt but not before his 1% buddies got their money
31. Using US tax payer money to support forced abortions in addition to partial birth
32. Obama has already cut US nuclear weapons in half and wants to do it again while Iran builds up
33. Obama renewed Patriot act and it is more Draconian than ever
34. Obama has signed EO's that in case of unrest he can move Americans to "labor" camps
35. DHS under Obama has now purchased over a billion rounds of ammo - enough to fund Iraq war for 3o years
36. Obama continues to fund Islamic Karzai via Afghanistan War where US military have record suicides
37. ZeroCare cuts funding to elderly and disabled - like Hitler
38. US MSM no longer reports the news they are just whores of Obama admin...it is Communist...Pravda of former Soviet Union knows Communism and says Obama is a Communist
39. Record numbers of Americans and children living in poverty under Obama
40. Obama spent over 1 billion on family vacations and parties in one year alone ...like a typical dictator
41. Spent trillions bailing out Wall Street and bankers and they were then given positions on his staff...no one went to jail.
42. Michelle Obama and other talking about fact that Obama needs more than 2 terms

Obama is a Marxist Dictator whose goal is to redistribute US jobs and wealth to himself and overseas under guise of UN agenda 21.

UN agenda 21 is controlled and run by rich wealthy white men like Soros.

UN agenda 21 is Communism (which has always failed and always will) on steroids...it will not work and their will be MASSIVE suffering....but you LOVE it so enjoy.


Merlin Seslar
www.merlinsmobile.net

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68388
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. And those same authorities blew up the white guys in Waco? Raided the compound of those filthy Mormons in Utah? Talk about fcuk'd up. Isn't Ramboner from Texas? That list of CAIR persons is only comprised of those that got caught. Tip of the iceberg. And, as for their goal of having a Muslim President, who says they haven't already achieved it?
Those raids were a good warm-up for what's to come...tip-o-the-iceberg-wise. Besides, the law of the land is the law of the land to white people too. A break-in at my house will earn you a trip to the hospital no matter what color you are.
fijjis

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68389
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

youtube.com/watch...
Men are Genius Finally

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68390
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Fantastic peaches.
If you zoom waaaaaaaay in, you can see the fuzz.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68391
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Fair warning to all young ladies.

PLEASE DONT DIE A VIRGIN.

Seriously, there are real ugly stinking baghead dirty muslim terrorists waiting for you up there.

For help please call me at once.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68392
Mar 5, 2013
 
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Those raids were a good warm-up for what's to come...tip-o-the-iceberg-wise. Besides, the law of the land is the law of the land to white people too. A break-in at my house will earn you a trip to the hospital no matter what color you are.
Looks like things are heating up with Iran. Warnings from Biden and Kerry. Citing Obama's no shit warnings. I tend to believe it. After all, he plays hoop and golfs. Hates to lose. I see a replay of Iraq, with Armpitjams blustering and our Military putting some smoke on their dumb aszes. Then, we wait out the ground game. No doubt it's gonna happen. Just as matter of when. A major difference here is Israel's participation. They will get blamed no matter what. Bear the brunt because they're land based. But, with missiles raining down on them from all sides, they will have no choice. Time to separate the wheat from the chaff. Hope it doesn't ruin the cruise.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68393
Mar 5, 2013
 
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like things are heating up with Iran. Warnings from Biden and Kerry. Citing Obama's no shit warnings. I tend to believe it. After all, he plays hoop and golfs. Hates to lose. I see a replay of Iraq, with Armpitjams blustering and our Military putting some smoke on their dumb aszes. Then, we wait out the ground game. No doubt it's gonna happen. Just as matter of when. A major difference here is Israel's participation. They will get blamed no matter what. Bear the brunt because they're land based. But, with missiles raining down on them from all sides, they will have no choice. Time to separate the wheat from the chaff. Hope it doesn't ruin the cruise.
Ruin the cruise? There's wifi.

It pains me to admit to you that Obama's idea of warfare suits me fine. I really like the idea of swarms of drones overwhelming the Persian air defenses while F-117's, F-22's and F-35's roam at will picking off the real targets while about a thousand feigns keep heads down.

I especially don't mind withdrawing our carriers from the Persian Gulf. The Saudis and Emirates have as much at stake as Israel and a lot better locations from which to prosecute a war. The Gulf is fraught with peril since any shipping in it at the beginning of the battle will be there until long after it's over. They may be completely full of zhit about most things but choking off the Hormuz straights could be accomplished by Persian Sea Scouts.

I'm making this up but look for something that sounds like "Deep Penetrating Fractional Nukes". The research has already been done and all the computer models support the theory that successive nukes are capable of digging to their deepest known facilities.

Too bad about the red line, I've been seeing signs that the regime is cracking under the strain of sanctions.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

65 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-24 6 min loose cannon 19
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 9 min andet1987 4,554
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min RoxLo 1,079,647
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min Beno Kaka Inhere 174,598
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 28 min JOEL 68,371
Abby 7-24 59 min Pippa 42
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 45,778
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••