Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70142 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68391 Mar 5, 2013
Fair warning to all young ladies.

PLEASE DONT DIE A VIRGIN.

Seriously, there are real ugly stinking baghead dirty muslim terrorists waiting for you up there.

For help please call me at once.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#68392 Mar 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Those raids were a good warm-up for what's to come...tip-o-the-iceberg-wise. Besides, the law of the land is the law of the land to white people too. A break-in at my house will earn you a trip to the hospital no matter what color you are.
Looks like things are heating up with Iran. Warnings from Biden and Kerry. Citing Obama's no shit warnings. I tend to believe it. After all, he plays hoop and golfs. Hates to lose. I see a replay of Iraq, with Armpitjams blustering and our Military putting some smoke on their dumb aszes. Then, we wait out the ground game. No doubt it's gonna happen. Just as matter of when. A major difference here is Israel's participation. They will get blamed no matter what. Bear the brunt because they're land based. But, with missiles raining down on them from all sides, they will have no choice. Time to separate the wheat from the chaff. Hope it doesn't ruin the cruise.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#68393 Mar 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like things are heating up with Iran. Warnings from Biden and Kerry. Citing Obama's no shit warnings. I tend to believe it. After all, he plays hoop and golfs. Hates to lose. I see a replay of Iraq, with Armpitjams blustering and our Military putting some smoke on their dumb aszes. Then, we wait out the ground game. No doubt it's gonna happen. Just as matter of when. A major difference here is Israel's participation. They will get blamed no matter what. Bear the brunt because they're land based. But, with missiles raining down on them from all sides, they will have no choice. Time to separate the wheat from the chaff. Hope it doesn't ruin the cruise.
Ruin the cruise? There's wifi.

It pains me to admit to you that Obama's idea of warfare suits me fine. I really like the idea of swarms of drones overwhelming the Persian air defenses while F-117's, F-22's and F-35's roam at will picking off the real targets while about a thousand feigns keep heads down.

I especially don't mind withdrawing our carriers from the Persian Gulf. The Saudis and Emirates have as much at stake as Israel and a lot better locations from which to prosecute a war. The Gulf is fraught with peril since any shipping in it at the beginning of the battle will be there until long after it's over. They may be completely full of zhit about most things but choking off the Hormuz straights could be accomplished by Persian Sea Scouts.

I'm making this up but look for something that sounds like "Deep Penetrating Fractional Nukes". The research has already been done and all the computer models support the theory that successive nukes are capable of digging to their deepest known facilities.

Too bad about the red line, I've been seeing signs that the regime is cracking under the strain of sanctions.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68394 Mar 5, 2013
Here's how Iran strikes back...

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/americas/2013/0...

This is low even for the third world.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68395 Mar 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Ruin the cruise? There's wifi.
It pains me to admit to you that Obama's idea of warfare suits me fine. I really like the idea of swarms of drones overwhelming the Persian air defenses while F-117's, F-22's and F-35's roam at will picking off the real targets while about a thousand feigns keep heads down.
I especially don't mind withdrawing our carriers from the Persian Gulf. The Saudis and Emirates have as much at stake as Israel and a lot better locations from which to prosecute a war. The Gulf is fraught with peril since any shipping in it at the beginning of the battle will be there until long after it's over. They may be completely full of zhit about most things but choking off the Hormuz straights could be accomplished by Persian Sea Scouts.
I'm making this up but look for something that sounds like "Deep Penetrating Fractional Nukes". The research has already been done and all the computer models support the theory that successive nukes are capable of digging to their deepest known facilities.
Too bad about the red line, I've been seeing signs that the regime is cracking under the strain of sanctions.
< "Deep Penetrating Fractional Nukes"> Are you married? Egads, I love you!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68396 Mar 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
Here's how Iran strikes back...
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/americas/2013/0...
This is low even for the third world.
I've said it before. All men are created equal, but their cereal isn't. Taupe is inherently dumb and needs constant en-whiten-ment. Ark ark

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68397 Mar 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>If you zoom waaaaaaaay in, you can see the fuzz.
I want to zoom so close that I need SCUBA. Holy holy guacamole!!!!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68398 Mar 5, 2013
Ding dong the witch is dead.

Rectum, hell it killed him.

Life Just told Chavez he's fired.

Nature's way of telling Hugo to slow down.

His hair and nails will continue to grow but his phone calls have tapered off.

For the first time in his life he is completely consistent.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68399 Mar 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to zoom so close that I need SCUBA. Holy holy guacamole!!!!
HAH! MADE YOU LOOK!
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68400 Mar 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
Ding dong the witch is dead.
Rectum, hell it killed him.
Life Just told Chavez he's fired.
Nature's way of telling Hugo to slow down.
His hair and nails will continue to grow but his phone calls have tapered off.
For the first time in his life he is completely consistent.
Wonderful news, looks like nazirallah is next.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68401 Mar 5, 2013

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#68403 Mar 6, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>HAH! MADE YOU LOOK!
You're a funny guy! I think Yimminy is going to find some fuzz after he finishes shoveling again! LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68404 Mar 6, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a funny guy! I think Yimminy is going to find some fuzz after he finishes shoveling again! LOL
A funny guy? Is that the best you can do after reading his profile again and again and again.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68405 Mar 6, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonderful news, looks like nazirallah is next.
You know something? Now, that would be very good news.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68407 Mar 6, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't just undress women with his eyes, he shaves them.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68408 Mar 6, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
A funny guy? Is that the best you can do after reading his profile again and again and again.
Said the Grand Epilator ;-)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68409 Mar 6, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Said the Grand Epilator ;-)
Stands to reason YOU would know what it is, Boteach.

"The first type of epilator was the original Epilady released in Israel, and manufactured by Mepro, in kibbutz Hagoshrim in 1986."

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68410 Mar 6, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Stands to reason YOU would know what it is, Boteach.
"The first type of epilator was the original Epilady released in Israel, and manufactured by Mepro, in kibbutz Hagoshrim in 1986."
Hmmmmm, nice. I was thinking more like electrolysis but this has a nice "Marquis de Sade" feel to it.(as if waxing wasn't sick enough already:0)
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68411 Mar 6, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
While I agree with you, honey, what's with the "commercial" at the end????
Got this from a friend in Ohio, dont know that person at the end.
Did not even open it and its not my friend either.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68412 Mar 6, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You know something? Now, that would be very good news.
Lebanon news and other arab papers reported last week but of course he denied it the rat faced nazirallah.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min jh4freedom 194,546
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min Nathan 54,357
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 59 min ChristineW 1,263,836
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Mister Tonka 100,298
Ask Amy July 31 5 hr Julie 6
abby7-31-15 8 hr mrs gladys kravitz 5
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 hr Mark 52,069
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages