Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#68358 Mar 3, 2013
Come to think of it, he's about the same size as your travel agent. Too bad he didn't take up the family business, he may be genetically predisposed to it.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#68359 Mar 3, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, only a Jew would divvy up their package to convince themselves they got a deal. Imagine this. If you removed those wheels from your man-wagon, you could buy two sizes smaller boxers and really save some money. Never thought of that, did ya, Smart Guy? Hmmmmm?
Oops - I was thinking of the wrong "package" - sorry. Had to read twice to "get it". Excuse the "nuts" and the "meanie" LOL

Location hidden

#68360 Mar 3, 2013
Uzi wrote:
What really died at Auschwitz?
Here's an interesting viewpoint .. The following is a copy of an article written by Spanish writer Sebastian Vilar Rodrigez and published in a Spanish newspaper on January 15, 2011.
That "deleting history" stuff has been going on for a long, long time. There's no truth to it. It should never, ever happen. Don't believe everything you read.

Location hidden

#68361 Mar 3, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text> You know you can't lie on the internet:-))
Oh yes you can!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68362 Mar 4, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes you can!
Not according to the TV you can't.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68363 Mar 4, 2013
“We see visual media as an essential tool in communicating marginalized social justice issues to a mainstream audience. We hope that this ad campaign will spur U.S. taxpayers to question more actively where their money is being spent at such a critical time,” said Ahmad Barclay, Lead Information Architect with Visualizing Palestine.

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2013/03...

Yes, it should take an "Information Architect" to viualize Palestine since it doesn't exist. They should hire an "Imagination Masseur" too, who can knead that pile of zhit into a palatable loaf. All this anti-AIPAC gerrymandering in a feeble attemp to legitimize the Arab clusterfck that is happening in the ME today.

I wonder if anyone has given any thought to the prospect that the "Arab Spring" might not have been necessary had Israel's neighbors simply assimilated the 1948 refugees. Instead, they warehoused them in camps and refused them even the most basic of human rights. Then blame the entire humanitarian crisis on the Jews. How convenient.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68364 Mar 4, 2013
Those damned Jewish baby kil... wait... what?

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx...

"Syria hosts half a million Palestinian refugees, descendants of those admitted after the creation of Israel in 1948".

Correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't people born in Syria be Syrian?

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#68365 Mar 4, 2013
TRD wrote:
Those damned Jewish baby kil... wait... what?
http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx...
"Syria hosts half a million Palestinian refugees, descendants of those admitted after the creation of Israel in 1948".
Correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't people born in Syria be Syrian?
Time to resurrect these beauties:

>The founder of the P.L.O. himself, Ahmed Shukari. Already in 1956 he proclaimed from the podium of the U.N., as the Arab League's ambassador there, that "such a creature as Palestine does not exist at all. This land is nothing but the southern portion of Greater Syria..."<

>In 1974, the late Syrian President, Hafez al-Assad, declared: "It would be fitting for us to mention to the responsible Israeli authorities that we view Palestine not just as an inseparable part of the Arab nation, but as a part of Southern Syria." In 1987, he reiterated himself at a conference in Amman, "A country named 'Palestine' has never existed." Jordanian King Hussein responded, "The appearance of the national Palestinian persona serves as a response to Israel's claim that Palestine is Jewish."<

And round and round we go.

Location hidden

#68366 Mar 4, 2013
Hooray! Our new Secretary of State is spending US$$$ that we DO NOT have! Kerry said the US would provide $30 million to Syrian rebel fighters in the form of medical supplies and MREs,

After meeting with Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi on Sunday, Kerry promised to immediately send Egypt an additional $250 million in aid as we try desperately to maintain influence in that key Middle East state.

I'm going shopping today. Hey Obama, watch your mailbox; I'm sending the bills to you!

Location hidden

#68367 Mar 4, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Like, you thought it's round trip by boat? Read much? You fly back to your spiffy abode from Rome to, where do you live again? This guy is a helium sniffing cattle baron with more money than Arafat. I'm jealous and annoyed.
Yimminy, Yimminy, what am I going to do with you!?!(1) I'd love to cross the ocean twice.(2) Yes, I do read, A LOT; you once told me books were stupid.(3) Where do I live? NOT in the north, LOL.(4) Arafat has no money; he died 9 years ago.(5) We know you're jealous and annoyed; you're a lot of other things, too! LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68368 Mar 4, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Yimminy, Yimminy, what am I going to do with you!?!(1) I'd love to cross the ocean twice.(2) Yes, I do read, A LOT; you once told me books were stupid.(3) Where do I live? NOT in the north, LOL.(4) Arafat has no money; he died 9 years ago.(5) We know you're jealous and annoyed; you're a lot of other things, too! LOL
What are you gonna do with me? I'm not Curious, George.

http://www.google.com/imgres...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68369 Mar 4, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
Hooray! Our new Secretary of State is spending US$$$ that we DO NOT have! Kerry said the US would provide $30 million to Syrian rebel fighters in the form of medical supplies and MREs,
After meeting with Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi on Sunday, Kerry promised to immediately send Egypt an additional $250 million in aid as we try desperately to maintain influence in that key Middle East state.
I'm going shopping today. Hey Obama, watch your mailbox; I'm sending the bills to you!
That's a lot of Band Aids but knowing Kerry, he'll forget to send the yellow MRE's to Syria. I'm still a little unclear about the nature of this money...whether it is part of Egypt's annual aid package or in addition. Keep your fingers crossed because either one of these moves has the ability to backfire.

How many civilian casualties in the subsequent riots do you want to bet in the office pool?

Location hidden

#68370 Mar 4, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you gonna do with me? I'm not Curious, George.
I do look like Curious George. Stinker!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68371 Mar 4, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I do look like Curious George. Stinker!
It least from the head shot. It's the nether region that determines George or Georgia. Look, Kerry is doing no worse than Hillary. She was shill. Give him time. Great hair, though. Huh? Think it's Ketchup?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68372 Mar 4, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>That's a lot of Band Aids but knowing Kerry, he'll forget to send the yellow MRE's to Syria. I'm still a little unclear about the nature of this money...whether it is part of Egypt's annual aid package or in addition. Keep your fingers crossed because either one of these moves has the ability to backfire.
How many civilian casualties in the subsequent riots do you want to bet in the office pool?
Yellow MRE's? They come in choice of colors? I read they all come with three lies. Trying to figure out what they would be. Don't you have a cruise to attend? Your Chefs may be using those MRE surplus with an excellent Marsala sauce. You'd never know the difference. You know with those cocktail credits.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68373 Mar 4, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yellow MRE's? They come in choice of colors? I read they all come with three lies. Trying to figure out what they would be. Don't you have a cruise to attend? Your Chefs may be using those MRE surplus with an excellent Marsala sauce. You'd never know the difference. You know with those cocktail credits.
Spa credits?

P E D I C U R E. I'm going for some major exfoliation, pal. These things...

http://www.mreinfo.com/us/current/hdrs.html

So what if they resembled unexploded submunitions when airdropped?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68374 Mar 4, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Spa credits?
Hey, I already did my research in the urban dictionary. I had no idea what a MRE was. This afternoon I also boned up on Scientology and South Park's version of same. A very fast afternoon, lots of laughs, with tomorrow off for lots of opportunities for meanies. Ever have Georgia peaches? Man, I tell you, they are succulent. Very little fuzz, small pits and juice galore. Season is fast approaching. I'll save you some.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68375 Mar 4, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I already did my research in the urban dictionary. I had no idea what a MRE was. This afternoon I also boned up on Scientology and South Park's version of same. A very fast afternoon, lots of laughs, with tomorrow off for lots of opportunities for meanies. Ever have Georgia peaches? Man, I tell you, they are succulent. Very little fuzz, small pits and juice galore. Season is fast approaching. I'll save you some.
I'm not even going to ask what motivated the excursion to Scientology but I do admire your references. Thirty minutes with Stone and Parker is about all it takes to understand most things.

Since they're a summer crop I can only assume we're talking about a different fruit, right smarty pants? Leave it to you to sully a fond childhood memory.

Location hidden

#68376 Mar 4, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
It least from the head shot. It's the nether region that determines George or Georgia. Look, Kerry is doing no worse than Hillary. She was shill. Give him time. Great hair, though. Huh? Think it's Ketchup?
Thanks for the "heart." Stay out of my nether region, please. Kerry needs a haircut - but you're jealous because you don't (have any hair, that is!). Heinz has been sold. Keep up, will ya?

Location hidden

#68377 Mar 4, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Spa credits?
Onboard credits are great! What color nail polish you gonna choose? BRW, HDRs come in yellow, not MREs. Can't believe Yimminy didn't know what an MRE is. Or perhaps he's losing it! Lemon, lemon!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Teaman 1,111,043
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 min RACE 98,253
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 25 min andet1987 1,288
Word (Dec '08) 29 min andet1987 4,741
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 35 min loose cannon 178,222
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 40 min andet1987 1,486
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 45 min RACE 4,725
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••