Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#68314 Mar 1, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Tangential degradation.
We were talking about how short a lifespan good news about Israel has on an Arab website. Now we're talking about the quality and or accuracy of the news and that's a different animal. On this I agree, you can find so called news sources whose "news" is bullzhit. You can also find sources whose "news" is propaganda, it's a matter of perspective. Even Ahmad disrespects Ma'an.
Like snot on a marble with you. Hard to pin down. Tangential degradation started with your (every headline is full of news) gem. It's SNOT. Like the Internet, the "headline" is a carrot to get you to try to get you to read the article. Some are totally misleading. Try "Jennifer Lawrence is starving". That's an example of news. LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#68315 Mar 1, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Like snot on a marble with you. Hard to pin down. Tangential degradation started with your (every headline is full of news) gem. It's SNOT. Like the Internet, the "headline" is a carrot to get you to try to get you to read the article. Some are totally misleading. Try "Jennifer Lawrence is starving". That's an example of news. LOL
I thought we covered this in our discussions about relative perspective. What's news to you may not be news to me so it stands to reason that you're a belligerent old coot for whom Ahmad's news is irrelevant.

Have you Googled or Binged "Jennifer Lawrence is sex addicted"? There's going to be a headline for that somewhere.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68316 Mar 1, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I thought we covered this in our discussions about relative perspective. What's news to you may not be news to me so it stands to reason that you're a belligerent old coot for whom Ahmad's news is irrelevant.
Have you Googled or Binged "Jennifer Lawrence is sex addicted"? There's going to be a headline for that somewhere.
I believe that Jennifer played the role in Silver Linings Playbook. Having said that, TANGENTIAL sections show that the infected wood clearly loses stiffness because of the preferential DEGRADATION of the compound middle lamella, Whack-Job.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68317 Mar 1, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that Jennifer played the role in Silver Linings Playbook. Having said that, TANGENTIAL sections show that the infected wood clearly loses stiffness because of the preferential DEGRADATION of the compound middle lamella, Whack-Job.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-...
Her stock just jumped a point in my book :-))
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68319 Mar 1, 2013
Tolerance

Jiggs McDonald, NHL Hall of Fame broadcaster speaking in , Ontario , says......

"I am truly perplexed that so many of my friends are against another mosque being built in Toronto . I think it should be the goal of every Canadian to be tolerant regardless of their religious beliefs. Thus the mosque should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance.

That is why I also propose that two nightclubs be opened next door to the mosque thereby promoting tolerance from within the mosque. We could call one of the clubs, which would be gay, "The Turban Cowboy ", and the other a topless bar called "You Mecca Me Hot."

Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork, and adjacent to that an open-pit barbecue pork restaurant, called " Iraq o' Ribs."

Across the street there could be a lingerie store called "Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret ", with sexy mannequins in the window modeling the goods.

Next door to the lingerie shop there would be room for an adult sex toy shop, "Koranal Knowledge ", its name in flashing neon lights, and on the other side a liquor store called " Morehammered."

All of this would encourage Muslims to demonstrate the tolerance they demand of us, so their mosque issue would not be a problem for others." Yes we should promote tolerance, and you can do your part by passing this on.

Fucking stinking islam.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#68320 Mar 1, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>That's got to be a first!:-))
Smart A! lol

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68322 Mar 1, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Smart A! lol
You know it! It's different out in the world when you aren't begging for props. How's it going, are you still playing the game Mr. 8?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68323 Mar 2, 2013
Begging for props. Hilarious. A monkey never sees the length of its own tail. LOL

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#68324 Mar 2, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
A monkey never sees the length of its own tail. LOL
I can see mine. No, wait; never mind. LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68325 Mar 2, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see mine. No, wait; never mind. LOL
Uh, I forgot. Split tails are included. You watchin this arrogant mofo?

Location hidden

#68326 Mar 2, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, I forgot. Split tails are included. You watchin this arrogant mofo?
Be nice to me! Who's arrogant? YOU????

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68327 Mar 2, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Be nice to me! Who's arrogant? YOU????
Don't be beggin for props, Low Life.:>)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68329 Mar 2, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Begging for props. Hilarious. A monkey never sees the length of its own tail. LOL
You only know the length of yours because you never take the end out of your mouth. Need a reminder of what Freud said about your oral fixation?

You read the local forums, you should play the game for a while. Build a little respect...learn a little humility, does a body good.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68330 Mar 2, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You only know the length of yours because you never take the end out of your mouth. Need a reminder of what Freud said about your oral fixation?
You read the local forums, you should play the game for a while. Build a little respect...learn a little humility, does a body good.
Oh look, Daddy is spanking. LOL. Sure, Boss. Whatever you say.

Location hidden

#68331 Mar 2, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what Freud said about oral fixation: "The Oral aggressive personality is hostile and verbally abusive to others, using mouth-based aggression." Spank, spank, spank!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68332 Mar 2, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting cold down here, dad, I may even put on some socks.

Can you break away for a couple weeks in April? You won't believe the deal I just got on a spring cruise. It's going to take fifteen days but the pizza at the end of the trip will be AMAZING! We'd be paying less than those poor souls paid Carnival to poop in a pail for seven nights.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68333 Mar 2, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what Freud said about oral fixation: "The Oral aggressive personality is hostile and verbally abusive to others, using mouth-based aggression." Spank, spank, spank!
That sounds exactly like our boy but tell me, was that Freud or Cheftell talking?

Location hidden

#68334 Mar 2, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text> Can you break away for a couple weeks in April? You won't believe the deal I just got on a spring cruise. It's going to take fifteen days but the pizza at the end of the trip will be AMAZING! We'd be paying less than those poor souls paid Carnival to poop in a pail for seven nights.
YES! Should I start packing??? I took my first cruise, on Carnival, in January. I was 100% pleased. ;) What's with the pizza?

Location hidden

#68335 Mar 2, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>That sounds exactly like our boy but tell me, was that Freud or Cheftell talking?
Umm - the spanking part was my idea! ;) He deserves it, don't ya think? LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68336 Mar 2, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Getting cold down here, dad, I may even put on some socks.
Can you break away for a couple weeks in April? You won't believe the deal I just got on a spring cruise. It's going to take fifteen days but the pizza at the end of the trip will be AMAZING! We'd be paying less than those poor souls paid Carnival to poop in a pail for seven nights.
Sounds lovely. But you gots to add the round trip airfare from here to there and how it would interfere with the summer vacation planned with the beach house on Rhode Island shores with the kids. Love the invite, tho. I regret the opportunity to punch you in that face that I've grown to love.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grampy 1,129,193
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Indemnity 179,658
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min RACE 98,556
Abby 10-30 12 min RACE 14
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min Earthling-1 47,585
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 34 min Frijoles 70,146
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Boy G 50,755
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]