Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
62,061 - 62,080 of 68,054 Comments Last updated 9 hrs ago

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
PSST! Looks like the two eyed worm has had enough. Never over estimate the tolerance for affectionate abuse. In the words of my favorite poster; Bwahahahahahahahahaha. See ya!
It's not like you don't still deserve the meanies...you do.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>It's not like you don't still deserve the meanies...you do.
Thank you. I did NOT post the latest meanie, although I heartily agree.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I did NOT post the latest meanie, although I heartily agree.
No prob. If you don't mind my saying, you may be taking Mr. Yimminy a little too seriously. He is, after all, a cricket with a speech impediment.

(btw, all the meanies and hearts on this page came from me)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

lol
it's a cycle. US sells arms and ammunition to such countries. They fight among themselves. US inter weens. Then wins and uses all their resources, spends a lot too. But the resources are the trade off. A few come and challenge the US by terrorist attacks. So to stop them the US again sells arms.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx...

The only democracy in the middle east strikes again.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Why is it every article refers to Iran's "Powerful" Revolutionary Guard? These turds are no more powerful than any other sh!thead unit in any Arab army? They suk and when push comes to shove, no Arab force can compare to what's real.
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory...
One more lie in their propaganda war. I'm constantly reminded of Sadam's Mother of all whatevers. Stupid, disillusion idiots.
Oh my God...does this old moron not know the difference between an Arab and a Persian?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Oh my God...does this old moron not know the difference between an Arab and a Persian?
You mean there is a difference? They all smell the same to me. ;>)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Soy de Palestina wrote:
http://www.maannews.net/eng/Vi ewDetails.aspx?ID=568908
The only democracy in the middle east strikes again.
Over react much?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean there is a difference? They all smell the same to me. ;>)
Oh look, another Arab heart attack candidate.

Some future society may uncover the reason for the Arab disconnect between cause and effect but it escapes them at the current time. I wonder if Papa Johns will be offering an intifada special...2-for-1 only the delivery guy has to go through a checkpoint to get it to you.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

They need no excuse to kill Jews. It's in their blood.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

>Mushir al-Masri, a Hamas lawmaker, said in an interview that the statement from the Al Aqsa group was a “fabrication” and that Hamas “did not find that any of the working and known resistance groups have fired any projectile.” In any case, Mr. Masri said Israel was “fully responsible for the consequences of the wave of the Palestinian public fury.” He also accused Israel of violating the cease-fire first, citing several incidents in which Gazans have been shot near the strip’s borders with Israel and fishermen attacked at sea; the Israeli authorities have said their soldiers and sailors were only responding to efforts to breach the new limits set out in the cease-fire agreement.<

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/27/world/middl...

Naw it was the Easter Bunny or Mossad that fired the rocket. What a lying bunch of stupid mutherfcukers. All in favor of BS swallowing, raise your caps.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
They need no excuse to kill Jews. It's in their blood.
A rock rich diet is a threat to Arabs. Sharing those rocks with Israelis can and will cause a heart attack.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>A rock rich diet is a threat to Arabs. Sharing those rocks with Israelis can and will cause a heart attack.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I think we're alone now,

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
>Mushir al-Masri, a Hamas lawmaker, said in an interview that the statement from the Al Aqsa group was a “fabrication” and that Hamas “did not find that any of the working and known resistance groups have fired any projectile.” In any case, Mr. Masri said Israel was “fully responsible for the consequences of the wave of the Palestinian public fury.” He also accused Israel of violating the cease-fire first, citing several incidents in which Gazans have been shot near the strip’s borders with Israel and fishermen attacked at sea; the Israeli authorities have said their soldiers and sailors were only responding to efforts to breach the new limits set out in the cease-fire agreement.<
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/27/world/middl...
Naw it was the Easter Bunny or Mossad that fired the rocket. What a lying bunch of stupid mutherfcukers. All in favor of BS swallowing, raise your caps.
They probably have overhead footage of the whole flight launch to landing. This is smoke and mirrors to divert attention from the failure of the factions to unite (still, again).

Cracks me up that the Palestinian minister for prisoners spoke so unequivocally about this guy being beaten to death and tortured when the injuries I read about sounded consistent with a vigorous resuscitation attempt. When they got done working on my father he looked like he'd been hit by a train.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>They probably have overhead footage of the whole flight launch to landing. This is smoke and mirrors to divert attention from the failure of the factions to unite (still, again).
Cracks me up that the Palestinian minister for prisoners spoke so unequivocally about this guy being beaten to death and tortured when the injuries I read about sounded consistent with a vigorous resuscitation attempt. When they got done working on my father he looked like he'd been hit by a train.
You and I know they need no excuse. They had a Palestinian doctor in attendance during the autopsy. So, he's a liar, too? On the Israeli payroll? What a-holes. And I'm not talking about myth composers. Any brain dead fcuk who believes this shit needs euthanasia. Early.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You and I know they need no excuse. They had a Palestinian doctor in attendance during the autopsy. So, he's a liar, too? On the Israeli payroll? What a-holes. And I'm not talking about myth composers. Any brain dead fcuk who believes this shit needs euthanasia. Early.
There's no rhyme or reason.

They just needed to run around and throw some stones...they're better now.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Sometimes, the news isn't bad.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

TRD wrote:
Sometimes, the news isn't bad.
True. But, this is the semi-civilized faction. See the comment from the ignorant, no spelling Dingo Banger?(Stole that from our resident Hamas supporter) Ignorance prevails. They just don't get it.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
True. But, this is the semi-civilized faction. See the comment from the ignorant, no spelling Dingo Banger?(Stole that from our resident Hamas supporter) Ignorance prevails. They just don't get it.
Hmmm, there were no comments when I posted so I guess her disgruntlement erupted since then. I've noticed that she can't say one nice thing about Israelis while you can't say one nice thing about Arabs...I'm no expert but in this case I think it means you're compatible.

If and when this is all over, they still need to be neighbors. It's time both sides started paying forward toward that goal.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm, there were no comments when I posted so I guess her disgruntlement erupted since then. I've noticed that she can't say one nice thing about Israelis while you can't say one nice thing about Arabs...I'm no expert but in this case I think it means you're compatible.
If and when this is all over, they still need to be neighbors. It's time both sides started paying forward toward that goal.
Can you help me, Doctor? All I see is people blowing up people of their own kind and not even looking back to see what they've done. Are we getting soft and finding excuses that not even they can fabricate? All they know is killing to assuage their feelings of injustice. The Palestinians are worse, because compared to the rest of their motley cousins, they have it pretty good. Pay this forward to Ahmad. I'm not interested in the least.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

102 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min John Galt 1,082,903
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 14 min Terry rigsby 48,979
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 40 min wojar 175,037
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min Progressive 45,861
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr boundary painter 300
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr boundary painter 4,564
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr boundary painter 4,588
Abby 7-29 1 hr j_m_w 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••