Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,102)

Showing posts 62,021 - 62,040 of67,554
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02 /21/world/europe/in-cyprus-tri al-man-says-hezbollah-scouted- israeli-targets-in-europe.html
>In a little-noticed trial in a small courtroom here on Wednesday, a 24-year-old man provided a rare look inside a covert global war between Israel and Iran, admitting that he is an operative of the militant group Hezbollah, for which he acted as a courier in Europe and staked out locations in this port city that Israelis were known to frequent.<
Unarmed civilians on vacation. Hezbollah is so brave. Scum.
The comments paint a grim picture...Americans would prefer to disengage the Arab world or capitulate rather than fight the spread of terror by groups who believe it's their religious duty to murder Jews. I wonder how they'd feel if it was one of their own children on the bus with the slaughtered Hebrews.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02 /21/world/europe/in-cyprus-tri al-man-says-hezbollah-scouted- israeli-targets-in-europe.html
>In a little-noticed trial in a small courtroom here on Wednesday, a 24-year-old man provided a rare look inside a covert global war between Israel and Iran, admitting that he is an operative of the militant group Hezbollah, for which he acted as a courier in Europe and staked out locations in this port city that Israelis were known to frequent.<
Unarmed civilians on vacation. Hezbollah is so brave. Scum.
War criminals, thats what they do, attack and kill civilians.
Where is a good jewish lawyer when we need one??? Sue them in Hague for war crimes.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>The comments paint a grim picture...Americans would prefer to disengage the Arab world or capitulate rather than fight the spread of terror by groups who believe it's their religious duty to murder Jews. I wonder how they'd feel if it was one of their own children on the bus with the slaughtered Hebrews.
A lot of those comments look like the Blame Izzy thread. Un-believable

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of those comments look like the Blame Izzy thread. Un-believable
They managed to do what they accuse Israel and the Zionomedia of doing...changing the narrative so that Israel is to blame for every terror attack in the world. If we get attacked by airliners, it's our own fault for supporting Israel against Islamic annihilation. If the EU's tour buses and trains start to explode it's their own fault for doing business with Israel.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>They managed to do what they accuse Israel and the Zionomedia of doing...changing the narrative so that Israel is to blame for every terror attack in the world. If we get attacked by airliners, it's our own fault for supporting Israel against Islamic annihilation. If the EU's tour buses and trains start to explode it's their own fault for doing business with Israel.
And, we know that the underlying cause for that type of reasoning isn't anti-Zionism.
Atheist

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>The comments paint a grim picture...Americans would prefer to disengage the Arab world or capitulate rather than fight the spread of terror by groups who believe it's their religious duty to murder Jews. I wonder how they'd feel if it was one of their own children on the bus with the slaughtered Hebrews.
Sadly in IMO the whole world is going to suffer especially the US because of this appeasement to terror. The interesting thing is that living in the Middle East you realize that people more often than not (mostly in their own language) speak the truth and act on it.
So when someone says they want you dead and that they will actively try to carry their objective out you should watch your back.
In the West they hardly speak the truth.
In Israel its called DUGRI.
Atheist

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have nothing to say to you, except you have a leader they fear. All this talk about attacking their enemy is more than we do. I wish you well.
no problem however when it comes to fear and Netanyahu i would say the opposite. Likud signed numerous peace deals and followed through with them.

wiki.
"The first Likud prime minister was Menachem Begin, who had led the party to victory in the 1977 elections, the first time the left-wing had lost power in Israel's political history. A former leader of the hard-line paramilitary Irgun, Begin helped initiate the peace process with Egypt, which resulted in the 1978 Camp David Accords and the 1979 Israel-Egypt Peace Treaty."

Likud under Sharon carried out the disengagement and under Netanyahu in the 90's pulled out of major Palestinian areas.
Historically it is the right wing in Israel which has more chance of signing a peace agreement this is proven by its history.
Olmert-Livni and others where more than willing to go to war while Netanyahu even last year did not want to enter Gaza even when the people called for it.

I wish you well also.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
And, we know that the underlying cause for that type of reasoning isn't anti-Zionism.
Of course not, the haters wouldn't care if they had to share with Druids, just don't make them deal with Jews.

I think white folks are tired of seeing and hearing Arabs and want the Israelis to bring this conflict to an end. They mistakenly believe that Islamic extremism would disappear if Israel would too.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly in IMO the whole world is going to suffer especially the US because of this appeasement to terror. The interesting thing is that living in the Middle East you realize that people more often than not (mostly in their own language) speak the truth and act on it.
So when someone says they want you dead and that they will actively try to carry their objective out you should watch your back.
In the West they hardly speak the truth.
In Israel its called DUGRI.
Don't worry, you only have to hit me upside the head four or five times before I take notice. I've been telling these guys to watch their backs for years now. Thanks for the lesson on Israeli vernacular, I've already put it to work in my profile.

So, what about the new "king-maker" Lapid? Is he good or bad for Israel?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry, you only have to hit me upside the head four or five times before I take notice. I've been telling these guys to watch their backs for years now. Thanks for the lesson on Israeli vernacular, I've already put it to work in my profile.
So, what about the new "king-maker" Lapid? Is he good or bad for Israel?
I looked up, too. Even Urban Dictionary has it.
Dugri:In Hebrew:
1) Pointing out the person you are speaking with just said a sentence you can relate to.
2) In the form of a question, the word comes to verify a sentence said before.
When translated into english:
1)
A: Man, my commander is one silly bastard.
B: Dugri.
2)
A: I had sex with your aunt!!
B: DUGRI?!
A: Yeah man i SWEAR!
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I looked up, too. Even Urban Dictionary has it.
Ever hear of Webster's Dictionary? It's what normal people use.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Of course not, the haters wouldn't care if they had to share with Druids, just don't make them deal with Jews.
I think white folks are tired of seeing and hearing Arabs and want the Israelis to bring this conflict to an end. They mistakenly believe that Islamic extremism would disappear if Israel would too.
But for the grace of DUGRI, go you. All about timing.

http://hoh.rollcall.com/nebraska-senate-conte...

You could have easily qualified as People's Mag's 50 most beautiful people. Check the profile.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Would Dugri appear in an English dictionary, my two eyed phallic wonder? Odd, google never offered it as a popular choice. In fact, urban dictionary was right up front. Maybe you can provide that link once they remove that condom with shades.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Normal.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
But for the grace of DUGRI, go you. All about timing.
http://hoh.rollcall.com/nebraska-senate-conte...
You could have easily qualified as People's Mag's 50 most beautiful people. Check the profile.
I remember this guy. If ever a bus driver deserved the DFC, this guy is it.

I'd vote for him and I don't even know his politics.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Yes, the entire 21st century has been declared haram.

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2013/02...
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Greetings from the Egyptian people to Obama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Should include Israel too. Exactly what I was saying when they started all this, arabs will be arabs.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
Yes, the entire 21st century has been declared haram.
http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2013/02...
Meh. Some things here in the states go by the wayside easier than others. Like Jewish Delis. Newer is embraced. No Fatwa here.

“The food was unremarkable … Given that there are so many good places to eat in L.A., I have a really hard time saying yes to that.”

http://www.inquisitr.com/539336/jewish-delis-...
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Is this Kosher????

My Lag Vir Die Dag/Nag
>
> Within hours of the news that Tesco's 'all beef hamburgers' contained
> 30% horse meat these quips hit the internet....
>
> "I'm so hungry, I could eat a horse....." I guess Tesco just
> listened.Anyone want a burger from Tesco? yay or neigh?
>
> Not entirely sure how Tesco are going to get over this hurdle.
>
> Had some burgers from Tesco for dinner last night....I still have a
> bit between my teeth.
>
> A woman has been taken into hospital after eating horse meat burgers
> from Tesco; her condition is said to be stable.
>
> Tesco are now testing all their vegetarian burgers for traces of unicorn.
>
> "I've just checked the Tesco burgers in my freezer...AND THEY'RE OFF"
>
> Tesco now forced to deny presence of zebra in burgers, as shoppers
> confuse barcodes for serving suggestions.Said to the missus these
> Tesco burgers have given me terrible trots.
>
> To beef or not to beef. That is equestrian.
>
> A cow walks into a bar. Barman says 'why the long face?' Cow says
> 'Illegal ingredients, coming over here stealing our jobs!'
>
> I hear the smaller version of those Tesco burgers make great horse
> d'oeuvres.
>
> These Tesco burger jokes are going on a bit. Talk about flogging a
> dead.. aaargggghhh
> No! No!

Have A Lekka One Where Ev er You Are
Colin x

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 62,021 - 62,040 of67,554
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,073,328
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min SpaceBlues 45,608
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 56 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,789
Police Faked 9-1-1 Phone Calls to Warrantlessly... 57 min Dirty Govt Dogs 1
Given US/UK/Israel wars and lust for more, what... 1 hr Carl Herman 1
“If America Doesn’t Abolish the FED, the FED wi... 1 hr Thats the problem 3
North American Community “Will Be Forged in th... 1 hr Daniel Taylor 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••