Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#68177 Feb 19, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Silly or otherwise? I admit I could use a good goosing however I don't think Alec Baldwin parties with animals. Think about it and come up with a character whose feathers won't clog-up the skimmer.
Alec is being investigated for a hate crime. He called someone, who was bothering him and his woman, a Racoon (the short version), a crackhead and a drug addict. Seems the guy was an African-American retired NYPD detective, getting all up in Alec's face and sh!t. Know what I'm sayin? Maybe you can be Jack Nicholson. Ever spank a goose?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#68178 Feb 19, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Alec is being investigated for a hate crime. He called someone, who was bothering him and his woman, a Racoon (the short version), a crackhead and a drug addict. Seems the guy was an African-American retired NYPD detective, getting all up in Alec's face and sh!t. Know what I'm sayin? Maybe you can be Jack Nicholson. Ever spank a goose?
I heard it was unsubstantiated and a case of he said/he said. That'll take oh, about...oops, I'm over it.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68179 Feb 19, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Eran.
Your boy has been getting good ink but I bet his mom misses the days when he was an honest television personality instead of a politician. Is he going to be the one who wipes the slate clean with the Arabs?

We shall see as the blind man said........
Too bad, you need two to tango.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68180 Feb 19, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Cripes, Uzi's gonna stamp those tiny little feet at this.
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Peres-Israel...
>Israel to Award Obama Prestigious Medal During Visit<
That award and 3 shekels will get him to Tel Aviv on a bus.
Its brown nosing time in Israel!!!!!!
I bet he does not give a shit about all this. No idea why he is coming , unless he wants to know how to attack Iran:-)))))))
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68181 Feb 19, 2013
TRD wrote:
Both of them suck.
1. The so called rebels are supported and manned by al quaida.
2. Its nice to open a hospital for your enemy so in a year they can state that Israel stole body parts, experimented on the sick, and put a lot of them to sleep. We have been to this movie already. I am againts it.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68182 Feb 19, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
We shall see as the blind man said........
Too bad, you need two to tango.
If you mean the Palestinians, they already have two...that's their problem.

Three doesn't work.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68183 Feb 19, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Both of them suck.
1. The so called rebels are supported and manned by al quaida.
2. Its nice to open a hospital for your enemy so in a year they can state that Israel stole body parts, experimented on the sick, and put a lot of them to sleep. We have been to this movie already. I am againts it.
Exactly!

I can't believe the outgoing panel of luminaries that recommended putting weapons in the hands of guys we want dead. I hope the President stays the course and you guys should absolutely not let Syria leak over the border into Israel.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68184 Feb 20, 2013
Meantime see Concentration Camp Gaza.
Those nazi Israelis..........

http://www.israellycool.com/2010/07/30/wheres...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68185 Feb 20, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Meantime see Concentration Camp Gaza.
Those nazi Israelis..........
http://www.israellycool.com/2010/07/30/wheres...
Reading that makes me angry and ruined my day. These lying fcuking Pali's. The international community should be pissed, too. The money going to Hamas through the UN aids these crimes. Unemployment at 45% and the ownership and the charges imposed by Hamas show they don't give a sh!t about the people there. Stupidity reigns.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68186 Feb 20, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading that makes me angry and ruined my day. These lying fcuking Pali's. The international community should be pissed, too. The money going to Hamas through the UN aids these crimes. Unemployment at 45% and the ownership and the charges imposed by Hamas show they don't give a sh!t about the people there. Stupidity reigns.
All this is never ever shown on TV stations the world over. I guess the conspiracy of lies againts Israel is too big, do we really own all the world media??? Oh well just another nazislamist propaganda. I think I"ll will start a worldwide campaign of sending those articles and photos to all the major news outlets asking them why dont they report and publish all this. I want fucking answers, and I want it now!!!!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#68187 Feb 20, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading that makes me angry and ruined my day.
Cool it. The article is over 2 1/2 years old. Old stuff. HAGD.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68188 Feb 20, 2013
Sorry, but you can't blame twelve year old wounds as a cause of death. Knowing where he lives, medical malpractice is more likely the culprit unless you're Arab, in which case he died of wounds sustained over sixty years ago and fully thirty years before his birth.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68189 Feb 20, 2013

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68190 Feb 20, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
HAGD? It's Wednesday!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68191 Feb 20, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care how old it is. I never saw it. Did it get worse? No longer relevant? Snap out of it, TNT-Goose.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68192 Feb 20, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>HAGD? It's Wednesday!
Uh, I told you it's Friday this week. Pay attention, Boy! You know, Comp room @ Foxwoods and all that. TNT-Goose is spoiling for an argument, and as much as I hate to jump on a feathered blasting cap, she gots to be bringing sunptin to da table. Up until recently, Israel was just a spot on her WW2 spinning atlas. One has to use that for more than getting their fingers caught on purpose.

Location hidden

#68193 Feb 20, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>HAGD? It's Wednesday!
Check your calendar. He's working today. Keep it straight, will 'ya? Didn't want to clog your pipes so I got rid of my goose feathers. Better?

Location hidden

#68194 Feb 20, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
TNT-Goose is spoiling for an argument.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_Y2Dr1V4ZgUXX
What goose? Can't believe I spent 1.2 minutes watching that nonsense. Get to work!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68195 Feb 20, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
What goose? Can't believe I spent 1.2 minutes watching that nonsense. Get to work!
Okay. I didn't realize that you are now a two eyed penis. So now you be a TNT-Goose-Dick. Slow down. Think about it. What else did you have to do with that 1.2 minutes that couldn't wait until those batteries were charged?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68196 Feb 20, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Check your calendar. He's working today. Keep it straight, will 'ya? Didn't want to clog your pipes so I got rid of my goose feathers. Better?
Let me get this straight. You are interested in cleaning the Commander's pipes? Well, I never. Pipe her aboard, Boats!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min RealDave 1,127,032
Health tips from healthy 70 yr. old 27 min actorvet 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 54 min jacques Ottawa 179,459
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 56 min RJS 7,824
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 1 hr Swedenforever 54,524
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Bite Me 50,643
very cute unuasual pix 8 hr ALL GOOD 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]