Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
61,941 - 61,960 of 68,369 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Bobblina Sandwich

Mount Sinai, NY

#68130 Feb 17, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Listen Fck-O, Moses led the Jews to Israel....not Arabia. Didn't you see the Ten Commandments? Also, Jesus was a Jew, living in Israel when the Romans executed him. It's all explained in The King of Kings.
`

`

....no you listen Fk-O,... Moses was not a Jew, and what he led out of Egypt was a bunch of He-brewing whining Idolatrous and Jesus Christ was anything but a Talmudic Jew. Go take a long trip in the snow, you backwoods inbred mutt-head.

Jesus Christ could be called a Galilean, a Nazarene, an Arabian, an Israelite, and even a Judean, but there's one thing that Jesus Christ could never ever be called, and that is a mendacious pervasive sub-human Talmudic demonized Jew spawned Liars/ and that's a fact and a Truth.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#68131 Feb 17, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Can you point me to the article that talks about Arabs conquering Jews?
Oh wait, you can't because it never happened.
Touché. It would seem that Arabs stole from everybody but Jews until after 1948.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_exodus_fr...

After that, though, Arabs made up for lost time...so unless Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine Mandate (Jordanian part), Sudan, Syria, Tunisia & Yemen have left the Arab sphere, y'all need to give up the cheddah to make all those Jewish folks whole.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#68132 Feb 17, 2013
Bobblina Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
....no you listen Fk-O,... Moses was not a Jew, and what he led out of Egypt was a bunch of He-brewing whining Idolatrous and Jesus Christ was anything but a Talmudic Jew. Go take a long trip in the snow, you backwoods inbred mutt-head.
Jesus Christ could be called a Galilean, a Nazarene, an Arabian, an Israelite, and even a Judean, but there's one thing that Jesus Christ could never ever be called, and that is a mendacious pervasive sub-human Talmudic demonized Jew spawned Liars/ and that's a fact and a Truth.
LOL! You and your gang of sissy queens can't stand the truth! Keep looking "Troof-Seeker". Maybe you will find the Jews that blew up the WTC and prove that Elvis was the "second gunman" in the Kennedy Assassination.....Or, if you are really lucky, you will be abducted by aliens and anally probed..

Jesus was a Jew*. He was a Zionist. If he were alive today, he'd be flying an F-16 for the IAF and strafing the huts huts of your little pals.....who, by the way, would slit your throat just because you are a US citizen (even though you are definitely NOT an American). Pansy.

*Jesus was tried and convicted under the auspices of Roman jurisprudence, the most sophisticated legal system of the Ancient World, and lawfully executed by the Roman authorities for crimes against public order.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#68133 Feb 18, 2013
Oh craps. We've been invaded. Way too early for fly infestation.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68135 Feb 18, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Oh craps. We've been invaded. Way too early for fly infestation.
The cold drives the roaches indoors.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68136 Feb 18, 2013
NorthStar wrote:
<quoted text>It all makes TOO MUCH SENSE for you to have to go so low every time you respond.......I wont go to your low JEW LEVEL OF FILTH!!!
You already tunneled under my level of filth, Corncobber. One can see the flecks of foam at the corners of your crud covered mouth every time you post. Like your girlfriend from Port Jefferson, you're an incoherent, babbling POS that makes no sense at all and unworthy of any response except what I generously give you. So, keep packing those spuds and have a nice day.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68137 Feb 18, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Nothing? It's all a huge lie? All those DNA markers that prove we're relatives have been lying? OMG!
If by Arabs you mean Muslims you are lying now.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests
Its all a big Mossad lie..........I know I was there.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68139 Feb 18, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> You STOLE IT. There is absolutely NOTHING that proves Jews lived in Palestine. You've been digging for over 60 years and you have yet to find anything of real merit. Arabs never stole anything from Jews.
Brain damaged muslims, the earth is flat too. There is nothing in Israel that proves that muslims ever lived there , except when we clean the sewerse . Than it still stinks like a good muslim should.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68140 Feb 18, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Atta girl. More caps and more nonsense. Without morons like you it wouldn't be any fun. Now, don't forget to husk the corn before insertion. It should make the day much more enjoyable.
When he farts does he make popcorn????

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68143 Feb 18, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Its all a big Mossad lie..........I know I was there.
Right...and they're going to elect an Arab Pope.

How's your Yiddish? Mine is pretty rudimentary but I promised the boys over at Blaming Israel some lessons in exchange for their visits. Want to have some fun?
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68144 Feb 18, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Right...and they're going to elect an Arab Pope.
How's your Yiddish? Mine is pretty rudimentary but I promised the boys over at Blaming Israel some lessons in exchange for their visits. Want to have some fun?
Dont knock it an arab Pope is always possible, you meant a muslim arab Pope. My Yiddish is not good enough even to curse, sorry.
What a "Blame Israel"?
How about this????

I don't know why I was just sacked from my job with the Samaritans?

All that happened was a bloke phoned and said, "I'm Abdul Mohammed, and I'm going to kill myself. I'm lying on the railway track now waiting for the train to come".
All I said was, "Remain calm and stay on the line" ...

Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68145 Feb 18, 2013
We purchased Basa from Walmart a year ago; it looked and tasted good. Being from Minnesota , I got curious as to where it came from. The fish basically come from a watered-down septic tank. No more Basa in this house. Now you may find Swai; just another name for Basa. You will also find Basa on some restaurants menus, possibly under another name.

Asian Catfish Farms.... You gotta see this!!
The next time you order Catfish, or any fish-- keep this video in mind. You should be asking yourself, "Where does it come from?"

Basa fish is just another name for catfish.

After seeing this video, I would never buy it as I don't like anything that comes from polluted waters in Vietnam or China or Bangladesh .
You can now cross catfish (BASA fish) off your menu... Just look for the "Made in Vietnam label."

Most of the Asian markets and restaurants use these fish from the Mekong river! This may also be the steamed white fish fillet they serve in many Chinese restaurants.

Click to watch
http://www.vimeo.com/11817894 < http://www.vimeo.com/11817894> ;

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68146 Feb 18, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont knock it an arab Pope is always possible, you meant a muslim arab Pope. My Yiddish is not good enough even to curse, sorry.
What a "Blame Israel"?
How about this????
I don't know why I was just sacked from my job with the Samaritans?
All that happened was a bloke phoned and said, "I'm Abdul Mohammed, and I'm going to kill myself. I'm lying on the railway track now waiting for the train to come".
All I said was, "Remain calm and stay on the line" ...
My father spoke it around his friends and my mother's family. I could understand a lot of what they were saying but never picked up speaking it. He never used it intentionally around us at home because he showed respect for his new country and insisted we stick with English.

I think I'm going to invest some time in an online course so I can follow through on my promise to the Blaming Iz boyz. I mean, if Faith can sit through four hours of Ben-Hur to learn about the Prince of Peace then learning Yiddish seems like the least I can do.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68147 Feb 18, 2013
I forget...what do they call this when Jews do it?

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68148 Feb 18, 2013
TRD wrote:
Reading all the comments, there was only one blind dooshbag that tried to justify that it was a Palestinian decision for the Palestinian peoples by the elected Palestinian authorities. I particularly liked the one about fair representation of this on major networks. Yeah, like that will ever happen. You know, all those Jewish controlled news organizations? I can't wait for our Sunday sermon from Soy Sauce on this one. His heroes. Think he'll be wearing his colors?
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68149 Feb 18, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>My father spoke it around his friends and my mother's family. I could understand a lot of what they were saying but never picked up speaking it. He never used it intentionally around us at home because he showed respect for his new country and insisted we stick with English.
I think I'm going to invest some time in an online course so I can follow through on my promise to the Blaming Iz boyz. I mean, if Faith can sit through four hours of Ben-Hur to learn about the Prince of Peace then learning Yiddish seems like the least I can do.
Go ahead and do it. Sure sounds like bad German. Between you and me, I cant even listen to it.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68150 Feb 18, 2013
TRD wrote:
Its called Urban Renewal:-))))))))
Looks like that not only those nazi jews do it but the nazi arab muslims too. How dare they enforce the law????? I bet they not gonna do it in Cairo where 40.000 muslim dirtbags live in the central cemetery for 50-60 years. They have 2nd and 3rd generation of people who were born on somebodies grave. Islam is great!!!!!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68151 Feb 18, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>My father spoke it around his friends and my mother's family. I could understand a lot of what they were saying but never picked up speaking it. He never used it intentionally around us at home because he showed respect for his new country and insisted we stick with English.
I wouldn't go there on a dare. I saw the regulars and it's the closest thing to "One flew over the Cuckoo's Nest" I've seen. Ramboner is their key speaker and that Jefferson crackpot appears to be Nurse Ratched. The spud packer from IA wants his cigarettes and Ramboner is slipping that famous roll of tarpaper to Jefferson Twoof squeaker. Not even Yiddish would deter these patients. Not even our California Atheist could entertain himself anymore there without feeling like a bully of the disabled. Stick around and let's try to get Faith and Cheftell to go in on a foursome. Wadda a say? You wear your Commmander bars and I'll wear my stenciled boxers.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68152 Feb 18, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading all the comments, there was only one blind dooshbag that tried to justify that it was a Palestinian decision for the Palestinian peoples by the elected Palestinian authorities. I particularly liked the one about fair representation of this on major networks. Yeah, like that will ever happen. You know, all those Jewish controlled news organizations? I can't wait for our Sunday sermon from Soy Sauce on this one. His heroes. Think he'll be wearing his colors?
Gaza is supposed to be one of the most densely populated places on Earth and yet they decline relocation because the site is too rural and remote? I could practically circle Gaza in less time than it would take to drive to NaNa's house and that's about an hour away.

Someone's fibbing.

(don't you wonder what they're tearing the houses down to make room for?)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68153 Feb 18, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Its called Urban Renewal:-))))))))
Looks like that not only those nazi jews do it but the nazi arab muslims too. How dare they enforce the law????? I bet they not gonna do it in Cairo where 40.000 muslim dirtbags live in the central cemetery for 50-60 years. They have 2nd and 3rd generation of people who were born on somebodies grave. Islam is great!!!!!
Hmmm...I wonder if any of them know Yiddish and would help a cousin out. Y'know, that it sounds bad is an added incentive in this case.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min lmao 46,314
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min shinningelectr0n 1,100,220
Abby 8-29 32 min pde 11
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 35 min andet1987 1,452
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 39 min andet1987 569
Word (Dec '08) 45 min andet1987 4,652
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 68,989
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mimi Seattle 97,933
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 177,384
Amy 8-29 10 hr Kuuipo 13