Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,095)

Showing posts 61,881 - 61,900 of67,541
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

I want you both to know how much I am appreciating the extra splashes of color around the thread, it's as though you hung drapes. Now, if only we could make this the sweetest smelling thread on Topix...

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Yum yum; spermoni.
Hey Hey. This is a family channel. Hormonal treatment is out there.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
Know how you can tell the Arabs are getting bored?
http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2013/02...
Think of all the things they could have Photoshoped into Bibi's hand. This must mean that in Arab terms, it's a slow news day.
If the Arabs are bored, what about the EU?

>EU calls for better conditions for Palestinians jailed in Israel
Foreign affairs chief Catherine Ashton says she is 'following with concern' the deteriorating health of four Palestinian inmates who are staging long-term hunger strikes in protest of their detention.<
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense...

You donít want to eat? Go fcuk yourself.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Arabs are bored, what about the EU?
>EU calls for better conditions for Palestinians jailed in Israel
Foreign affairs chief Catherine Ashton says she is 'following with concern' the deteriorating health of four Palestinian inmates who are staging long-term hunger strikes in protest of their detention.<
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense...
You donít want to eat? Go fcuk yourself.
I clicked on the link and read the article before seeing your tag line. The whole time I was reading I thought to myself..."Hunger striking is a voluntary endeavor, if you don't want your condition to deteriorate, EAT!"

What you said makes more sense
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

A big earthquake with the strength of 8.1 on the Richter scale hit the Middle East. Two million Muslims died, and over a million were injured.

Iraq and Iran are totally ruined and the governments don't know where to start with providing help to rebuild. The rest of the world is in shock.

The USA is sending troops to help.

Saudi Arabia is sending oil.

Latin American countries are sending supplies.

New Zealand is sending sheep, cattle and food crops.

The Asian continents are sending labour to assist in rebuilding the infrastructure.

Canada is sending medical teams and supplies.

GREAT BRITAIN, not to be outdone, is sending two million replacement Muslims.

God Bless GREAT BRITAIN

Dang those Brits are smart !!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
I want you both to know how much I am appreciating the extra splashes of color around the thread, it's as though you hung drapes. Now, if only we could make this the sweetest smelling thread on Topix...
That begs the question. Do the drapes match the carpet? I suspect Brazilian linoleum. These Southern wimmins. Tsk Tsk

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
That begs the question. Do the drapes match the carpet? I suspect Brazilian linoleum. These Southern wimmins. Tsk Tsk
It is WAY hotter down south...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>It is WAY hotter down south...
May I suggest that so are the wimmins? Nothing like poon"twang". So, the Iranians are promising reprisal for the elimination of that cock-a-roach general from the revolutionary guard. Is a general there like a Corporal, here? The next bus bomb from any Jihadist group will be claimed as revenge for this and the Syrian fiasco. These people are masters of propaganda and the only reason it makes copy, is because people are so fcuken stupid, they believe it. We got fake monkeys, fake fighter jets, fake missile launches and so much more. How does it feel to be in the company of much morons? I'm ashamed of their stupidity. It doesn't bode well for those yougins reading and buying this sh!t. By the way, did Shalit ever really get released? Just sayin.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

In case you forgot. This is hot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

"Conflicting, unconfirmed reports have indicated that Zygier had spilled Mossad secrets to the Australian authorities or media, or was believed to have been about to do so. A Kuwaiti paper reported Thursday that Zygier had taken part in the assassination of senior Hamas official Mahmoud Al-Mabhouh."

What goes around comes around. F*ck Mossad and F*ck this dingo humping bastard.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
May I suggest that so are the wimmins? Nothing like poon"twang". So, the Iranians are promising reprisal for the elimination of that cock-a-roach general from the revolutionary guard. Is a general there like a Corporal, here? The next bus bomb from any Jihadist group will be claimed as revenge for this and the Syrian fiasco. These people are masters of propaganda and the only reason it makes copy, is because people are so fcuken stupid, they believe it. We got fake monkeys, fake fighter jets, fake missile launches and so much more. How does it feel to be in the company of much morons? I'm ashamed of their stupidity. It doesn't bode well for those yougins reading and buying this sh!t. By the way, did Shalit ever really get released? Just sayin.
It's all fun and games from the Persian meme machine. Can't wait to see their next piece of cutting edge tech. You can't buy entertainment like that.

Would you please stop trying to sell that gay song as hot. And as for Shalit, he must be free...I ate on it ;-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Do you hate those Arab cork soakers who have been keeping those poor "Palestinians" in refugee camps, not allowing them to assimilate, barring them from advanced professions, denying them healthcare and generally taking a dump on them whenever the going gets tough? No? Why not?
You have no countrymen because you have no country Ahmad. I'm tired of hearing how Jews are the cause of every Arab's misery and particularly yours, since you have not been damaged. Arabs have perpetuated the misery of those so-called refugees by not allowing them a shred of compassion while holding them hostage in the war against Israel.
You're right, Chomsky is a righteous man but you are a vicious little prick. I hope your hatred consumes you.
I do have a country, but it's occupied by the amazing, peace loving, settlement building, child killing, ethnic cleansing, God chosen Jews. What a wonderful country Israel is. All you need to have (or claim to have) is Jewish blood to enjoy the great freedoms offered by this great, wall building, land stealing, vibrant democracy! And in the unfortunate case that you are not Jewish, expect to live happily ever after in a refugee slum, after having your house destroyed, your children killed and your land confiscated! Be prepared to enjoy long hours of waiting in line, under the hot son or thundering sky, on checkpoints especially designed to treat you like the third class citizen that you are! You, the underprivileged refugee/peasant, are expected to achieve peace through negotiations over land you don't actually own (because it was taken from you by force in the first place) and be expected to give up more land you don't actually own, in return for PEACE! And if you consider armed resistance to reclaim you stolen land, you are a terrorist, because in the great state of Israel, Geneva conventions are f*cked up the ass, right next to logic!

Isn't life in the only democracy in the Middle East just wonderful?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> I do have a country, but it's occupied by the amazing, peace loving, settlement building, child killing, ethnic cleansing, God chosen Jews. What a wonderful country Israel is. All you need to have (or claim to have) is Jewish blood to enjoy the great freedoms offered by this great, wall building, land stealing, vibrant democracy! And in the unfortunate case that you are not Jewish, expect to live happily ever after in a refugee slum, after having your house destroyed, your children killed and your land confiscated! Be prepared to enjoy long hours of waiting in line, under the hot son or thundering sky, on checkpoints especially designed to treat you like the third class citizen that you are! You, the underprivileged refugee/peasant, are expected to achieve peace through negotiations over land you don't actually own (because it was taken from you by force in the first place) and be expected to give up more land you don't actually own, in return for PEACE! And if you consider armed resistance to reclaim you stolen land, you are a terrorist, because in the great state of Israel, Geneva conventions are f*cked up the ass, right next to logic!
Isn't life in the only democracy in the Middle East just wonderful?
As far as I can tell 9.5 out of 10 residents of Israel love it.

There has never been a country called Palestine. There was an opportunity back in the late 1940's for the foundation of a state by that name but your predecessors decided to roll the dice and lost that chance by trying to take it all. There is no Palestine. There is no right of return. Arabs need to focus on the two most holy sites and forget Jerusalem.

I could own land there before you, chew on that for a while.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>As far as I can tell 9.5 out of 10 residents of Israel love it.
There has never been a country called Palestine. There was an opportunity back in the late 1940's for the foundation of a state by that name but your predecessors decided to roll the dice and lost that chance by trying to take it all. There is no Palestine. There is no right of return. Arabs need to focus on the two most holy sites and forget Jerusalem.
I could own land there before you, chew on that for a while.
No you couldn't. My family has been here for a long time. We have documents from the Ottoman era proving our ownership of the land. The only place you could trace your roots to is some ghetto in Russia. I mean, yea, you could now since Jews stole Palestine from the rightful owners, but that wouldn't make it yours. It would just makes you an invader on the long list of invaders who've been vanquished on our soil. Forget about Jerusalem? In your dreams.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> No you couldn't. My family has been here for a long time. We have documents from the Ottoman era proving our ownership of the land. The only place you could trace your roots to is some ghetto in Russia. I mean, yea, you could now since Jews stole Palestine from the rightful owners, but that wouldn't make it yours. It would just makes you an invader on the long list of invaders who've been vanquished on our soil. Forget about Jerusalem? In your dreams.
Your family might have lived here for centuries, that does not make it a country and it NEVER did. Israel can not steal a country that did not exsist before, you had the same chances as Israel to build your OWN country but you decided to go on a rampage and destroy everything. Tough shit, it did not work for you. so now you are coming here with those 'wonderful" arab muslim bullcrap stories and whine forever. Islam made you an idiot in case you were born normal which I doubt, no muslim is. Go on kill kill kill kill your own first of all and then try all the rest. Assholes.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

and now those heroic arab muslim Syrians are coming to the Israeli border fence and begging to be let in cause they are wounded badly and need help. Israel of course told them welcome and took them to an Accre hospital where they getting total care. How dare those pure islamic peace loving assholes come to an "apartheid-racist" country for treatment?? Are those the same Syrians that poured boiling oil down the captured Israeli pilots ears so they wont be able to fly again???
Nice Israelis, now they treat them all 7 of them and will return them healthy to Syria so in a year or two they will be captured as terrorists blowing up buses and killing men women and children and will sit in jail. We have assholes for politicians.
Pt Jefferson Truthseekers

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

`

No you couldn't. My family has been here for a long time. We have documents from the Ottoman era proving our ownership of the land.
`
The only place you could trace your roots to is some ghetto in Russia. I mean, yea, you could now since Jews stole Palestine from the rightful owners, but that wouldn't make it yours. It would just makes you an invader on the long list of invaders who've been vanquished on our soil. Forget about Jerusalem? In your dreams.
`

`

"Soy de Palestina" we love your spirit and we love the real stewardesses of the land of Milk and Honey, the Indigenous Palestinian farmers.

We look at the Jews' in Palestine as 'illegal aliens' and 'illegal squatting refugees', Thuggish cowards, War Crime Serial killers, kidnappers, Ghouls, Spawned Liars, deceivers, injurious wild beasts, grubbing leeching parasites and unemployed lazy gluttonous bovines and conniving vile evil doers, who have no rights whatsoever to exist on land that they attained and procured as Thieving cowardly marauders. Jews are Holocaust creators from the dark side of life, who need to be caged and tried in an International War Crime Tribunal, for the Jews' Occultist Crimes against Humanity.

These israeli jews are Tyrannical Monstrosities of life and these barbaric evil Terrorist, know only one cure for their War Crime savageries, its called "Brute Force" that the Persians will supply and that's when Israeli Jews Occupiers,... will shortly reap what they have sown...

....and we'll bow down to the Divine in loving gratitude for Justice, that this Evil J Plague has past and disappear from long suffering Palestinian, who are equal human beings and rightful heirs to the land in Palestine.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Pt Jefferson Truthseekers wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
"Soy de Palestina" we love your spirit and we love the real stewardesses of the land of Milk and Honey, the Indigenous Palestinian farmers.
We look at the Jews' in Palestine as 'illegal aliens' and 'illegal squatting refugees', Thuggish cowards, War Crime Serial killers, kidnappers, Ghouls, Spawned Liars, deceivers, injurious wild beasts, grubbing leeching parasites and unemployed lazy gluttonous bovines and conniving vile evil doers, who have no rights whatsoever to exist on land that they attained and procured as Thieving cowardly marauders. Jews are Holocaust creators from the dark side of life, who need to be caged and tried in an International War Crime Tribunal, for the Jews' Occultist Crimes against Humanity.
These israeli jews are Tyrannical Monstrosities of life and these barbaric evil Terrorist, know only one cure for their War Crime savageries, its called "Brute Force" that the Persians will supply and that's when Israeli Jews Occupiers,... will shortly reap what they have sown...
....and we'll bow down to the Divine in loving gratitude for Justice, that this Evil J Plague has past and disappear from long suffering Palestinian, who are equal human beings and rightful heirs to the land in Palestine.
Ladies and ladies thats what happens when you dont take your prescribed drugs on time. The hitler jr, becames a hitler senior in his little mind. Whine jr, whine senior, whine nazislamist piece of shit. By the way you described yourself exactly as you are. Vermin.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Pt Jefferson Truthseekers wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Thank you, Truthseekers. People are afraid to speak out against Zionists if fear of being accused of Jew hating or Antisemitism. It's OK for Jews to murder women and children, steal land and desecrate holy sites, but if anyone dares criticize Jews they are instantly labeled as a racist. This is the hypocrite world we live in today.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61,881 - 61,900 of67,541
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min The Debils Mentally ILL 1,072,793
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Mothra 45,546
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min LRS 173,737
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 15 min andet1987 403
1st to contact have a gift 1 hr posttopics 1
Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision 1 hr Amena 70
Israel Will Avenge The Holocaust: Nuke Germany ... 1 hr Maimie Eisenhowers Couche 1
•••

Tornado Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 9:50PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE