Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,095)

Showing posts 61,881 - 61,900 of67,199
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>If he reminds you of Grey I really am beginning to worry about you. No comparison.
I did some reading last night after you tried to link the two unrelated events. I say unrelated because the sources I read attribute the Iranian's death to the Syrian rebels while adding that Israel is thought by Iran to be behind it. My problem with that is that there isn't much that Iran doesn't blame on Israel. Also, the word "allegedly" doesn't appear to be available to Arabic or Farsi speakers. Without any link or proof, Arabs and Persians automatically blame Israel for anything bad that happens to them. No matter the source, these accusations are baseless in the absence of photographic evidence proving their claims...just a bunch of hot air.
No need to worry about me. Like Gaye, it's much easier to cut and paste than actually say something yourself. And, like Gaye, there is no embarrassment for being repeatedly you're such a dickhead. I, for one, get enough crap e-mails at home.

I'm aware of the blame game from Iran, but the article outlined many things I never heard about. Like the Munich terrorists and how long they stayed with it. How they got started. Eichmann's capture. I hope they did have something to do with it. Go Mossad.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

omg repeatedly "TOLD" you're a dickhead. Just saw it as perused for grammatical errors. You are not a dickhead, Karl. just a dik.(ntentional to escape the bot-censor)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
omg repeatedly "TOLD" you're a dickhead. Just saw it as perused for grammatical errors. You are not a dickhead, Karl. just a dik.(ntentional to escape the bot-censor)
Well, as long as I'm just THAT. Say, would this be easier if we were speaking in your native tongue?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Well, as long as I'm just THAT. Say, would this be easier if we were speaking in your native tongue?
Which is? Please for your fan?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is? Please for your fan?
Nueva Yawk?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Nueva Yawk?
Is that "Noo Yawk Tawk" ?? Yimminy is too old to learn new languages.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that "Noo Yawk Tawk" ?? Yimminy is too old to learn new languages.
Actually, he's just old enough to make it up as he goes. Not only that, but I suspect he can insult Arabs in many (if not any) languages. It's a skill.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Know how you can tell the Arabs are getting bored?

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2013/02...

Think of all the things they could have Photoshoped into Bibi's hand. This must mean that in Arab terms, it's a slow news day.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, he's just old enough to make it up as he goes. Not only that, but I suspect he can insult Arabs in many (if not any) languages. It's a skill.
Pattycake, pattycake, baker's man. Bake me a cake as fast as you can. Roll it and pat it and mark it TRD and put it in the oven for Cheftell and me.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
Think of all the things they could have Photoshoped into Bibi's hand. This must mean that in Arab terms, it's a slow news day.
Yum yum; spumoni.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

I want you both to know how much I am appreciating the extra splashes of color around the thread, it's as though you hung drapes. Now, if only we could make this the sweetest smelling thread on Topix...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Yum yum; spermoni.
Hey Hey. This is a family channel. Hormonal treatment is out there.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
If the Arabs are bored, what about the EU?

>EU calls for better conditions for Palestinians jailed in Israel
Foreign affairs chief Catherine Ashton says she is 'following with concern' the deteriorating health of four Palestinian inmates who are staging long-term hunger strikes in protest of their detention.<
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense...

You donít want to eat? Go fcuk yourself.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Arabs are bored, what about the EU?
>EU calls for better conditions for Palestinians jailed in Israel
Foreign affairs chief Catherine Ashton says she is 'following with concern' the deteriorating health of four Palestinian inmates who are staging long-term hunger strikes in protest of their detention.<
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense...
You donít want to eat? Go fcuk yourself.
I clicked on the link and read the article before seeing your tag line. The whole time I was reading I thought to myself..."Hunger striking is a voluntary endeavor, if you don't want your condition to deteriorate, EAT!"

What you said makes more sense
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

A big earthquake with the strength of 8.1 on the Richter scale hit the Middle East. Two million Muslims died, and over a million were injured.

Iraq and Iran are totally ruined and the governments don't know where to start with providing help to rebuild. The rest of the world is in shock.

The USA is sending troops to help.

Saudi Arabia is sending oil.

Latin American countries are sending supplies.

New Zealand is sending sheep, cattle and food crops.

The Asian continents are sending labour to assist in rebuilding the infrastructure.

Canada is sending medical teams and supplies.

GREAT BRITAIN, not to be outdone, is sending two million replacement Muslims.

God Bless GREAT BRITAIN

Dang those Brits are smart !!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
I want you both to know how much I am appreciating the extra splashes of color around the thread, it's as though you hung drapes. Now, if only we could make this the sweetest smelling thread on Topix...
That begs the question. Do the drapes match the carpet? I suspect Brazilian linoleum. These Southern wimmins. Tsk Tsk

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
That begs the question. Do the drapes match the carpet? I suspect Brazilian linoleum. These Southern wimmins. Tsk Tsk
It is WAY hotter down south...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>It is WAY hotter down south...
May I suggest that so are the wimmins? Nothing like poon"twang". So, the Iranians are promising reprisal for the elimination of that cock-a-roach general from the revolutionary guard. Is a general there like a Corporal, here? The next bus bomb from any Jihadist group will be claimed as revenge for this and the Syrian fiasco. These people are masters of propaganda and the only reason it makes copy, is because people are so fcuken stupid, they believe it. We got fake monkeys, fake fighter jets, fake missile launches and so much more. How does it feel to be in the company of much morons? I'm ashamed of their stupidity. It doesn't bode well for those yougins reading and buying this sh!t. By the way, did Shalit ever really get released? Just sayin.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

In case you forgot. This is hot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

"Conflicting, unconfirmed reports have indicated that Zygier had spilled Mossad secrets to the Australian authorities or media, or was believed to have been about to do so. A Kuwaiti paper reported Thursday that Zygier had taken part in the assassination of senior Hamas official Mahmoud Al-Mabhouh."

What goes around comes around. F*ck Mossad and F*ck this dingo humping bastard.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61,881 - 61,900 of67,199
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,162
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RealDave 1,034,368
Abby 4-20 5 min Cass 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min litesong 43,019
GOOGLE Ignores EASTER every year 23 min Buckeye 2
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 29 min It is Time 3,781
Amy 4-20 32 min Cass 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 32 min wojar 167,656
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 96,145
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance