Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
61,861 - 61,880 of 68,064 Comments Last updated 44 min ago

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Crazy busy lately and I was hoping to finish the furniture rehab for my Valentine. I'm lucky the day lasts until midnight.
Now, about 2/27, there's only one Mean Wednesday between now and then, right? I mean I wouldn't want you to blow your comp by showing up all tense and mean but we don't deserve the punishment :>))
Next Thursday means gotta take a Friday. Oh the pain of it all. Great stuff on Mossad over this Australian who "hung" himself two years ago. Now being blamed for killing that Iranian big shot in Syria. Been following? Dem some bad boys and girls. Yup. Go Mossad.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Next Thursday means gotta take a Friday. Oh the pain of it all. Great stuff on Mossad over this Australian who "hung" himself two years ago. Now being blamed for killing that Iranian big shot in Syria. Been following? Dem some bad boys and girls. Yup. Go Mossad.
Wait, what? I thought those were two different things. I guess I'm not keeping up after all :>((
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Anagrams

This has got to be one of the cleverest
E-mails I've received in awhile.
Someone out there
Must be "deadly" at Scrabble.
(Wait till you see the last one!
It's going to be hard to top because
It fits to a "T"

PRESBYTERIAN:
When you rearrange the letters:
BEST IN PRAYER

ASTRONOMER:
MOON STARER

DESPERATION:
A ROPE ENDS IT

THE EYES:
THEY SEE

GEORGE BUSH:
HE BUGS GORE

THE MORSE CODE:
HERE COME DOTS

DORMITORY:
DIRTY ROOM

SLOT MACHINES:
CASH LOST IN ME

ANIMOSITY:
IS NO AMITY

ELECTION RESULTS:
LIES - LET'S RECOUNT

SNOOZE ALARMS:
ALAS! NO MORE Z 'S

A DECIMAL POINT:
I'M A DOT IN PLACE

THE EARTHQUAKES:
THAT QUEER SHAKE

ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
TWELVE PLUS ONE

MOTHER-IN-LAW:
WOMAN HITLER
AND FINALLY….
FOR THE GRAND FINALE:

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA
STRUGGLING INCOMPETENT LIAR
Bet your friends haven't seen this one!!!
DON'T FORGET TO SHARE THIS

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, what? I thought those were two different things. I guess I'm not keeping up after all :>((
They be 2 different things, for sure, supposedly created from the same source. Later, I'll post the credible link that suggests Mossad is behind many strange happenings. I love it, especially if it's close to the truth. Go Mossad.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Islam at its best

http://www.islam-watch.org/authors/107-khalaf...
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

#MyJihad in Syria: Jihadist rebels abduct two priests, Christians fear they have been killed
Will the Islamophobia never end?

"After Muslim rebels seize two priests in Aleppo, there are fears for their life," from Asia News, February 12 (thanks to C. Cantoni):

Aleppo (AsiaNews)- A group of rebels close to Muslim extremists on Sunday abducted an Armenian Catholic priest, Fr Michael, as well as a yet unknown Orthodox clergyman. Both were working in Aleppo. Sources, anonymous for security reasons, told AsiaNews that the city's Christian community is very concerned about the attack. "Extremist violence is getting worse day by day. Muslim militias are killing anyone suspected of ties with the regime, including women and children. People in the neighbourhoods are comparing these days to the Ottoman conquest five centuries ago."
For several weeks, residents had complained about the presence of al-Nusra Front forces, Islamic extremists who want to turn Syria into an Islamic state, feared even by the rebel Free Syrian Army.

On 6 February, Front troops stormed the Christian neighbourhood of Jdeideh where extremists had already destroyed the city's main Evangelical church in November.

Al-Nusra forces include many foreigners, including Muslims from Indonesia and the Philippines, as evinced by a statement posted online by the leader of Abu Sayyaf, an extremist Muslim group with ties to al-Qaeda operating in the Philippines. In it, Muslims are urged to go to Syria and sacrifice their lives for Islam.

"These fighters live for killing and violence. They act without pity and make distinctions among people," sources said. "When they kill, they turn to God as if they were making a sacrifice."...

Kill kill kill kill kill says the quoran

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
Anagrams
FOR THE GRAND FINALE:
PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA
STRUGGLING INCOMPETENT LIAR
While I totally agree with the sentiment, it doesn't take a mental giant to see that these are totally different letters... What was the last grade of education you completed? No, I will not pass to my friends because it would make me look like the idiot that you are. HAGD

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the article I was referring to. Maybe not so reputable, but anything coming out of the UK is suspect, considering the ever shifting bias against Israel. Notice the Goosy-Dynamite is taking our resident spammer to task and it's Friday. Think she has the day off, too? He is an irritant with that copy and paste. Reminds me of Gaye.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middl...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the article I was referring to. Maybe not so reputable, but anything coming out of the UK is suspect, considering the ever shifting bias against Israel. Notice the Goosy-Dynamite is taking our resident spammer to task and it's Friday. Think she has the day off, too? He is an irritant with that copy and paste. Reminds me of Gaye.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middl...
If he reminds you of Grey I really am beginning to worry about you. No comparison.

I did some reading last night after you tried to link the two unrelated events. I say unrelated because the sources I read attribute the Iranian's death to the Syrian rebels while adding that Israel is thought by Iran to be behind it. My problem with that is that there isn't much that Iran doesn't blame on Israel. Also, the word "allegedly" doesn't appear to be available to Arabic or Farsi speakers. Without any link or proof, Arabs and Persians automatically blame Israel for anything bad that happens to them. No matter the source, these accusations are baseless in the absence of photographic evidence proving their claims...just a bunch of hot air.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

This could have been the lead story in a Firesign Theater news sketch.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/europe/2013/02/...

"...big light in sky scares natives in sectors R & K and there's hamburger all over the highway in Mystic Connecticut".

Off in search of the minimum wage, later.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>If he reminds you of Grey I really am beginning to worry about you. No comparison.
I did some reading last night after you tried to link the two unrelated events. I say unrelated because the sources I read attribute the Iranian's death to the Syrian rebels while adding that Israel is thought by Iran to be behind it. My problem with that is that there isn't much that Iran doesn't blame on Israel. Also, the word "allegedly" doesn't appear to be available to Arabic or Farsi speakers. Without any link or proof, Arabs and Persians automatically blame Israel for anything bad that happens to them. No matter the source, these accusations are baseless in the absence of photographic evidence proving their claims...just a bunch of hot air.
No need to worry about me. Like Gaye, it's much easier to cut and paste than actually say something yourself. And, like Gaye, there is no embarrassment for being repeatedly you're such a dickhead. I, for one, get enough crap e-mails at home.

I'm aware of the blame game from Iran, but the article outlined many things I never heard about. Like the Munich terrorists and how long they stayed with it. How they got started. Eichmann's capture. I hope they did have something to do with it. Go Mossad.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

omg repeatedly "TOLD" you're a dickhead. Just saw it as perused for grammatical errors. You are not a dickhead, Karl. just a dik.(ntentional to escape the bot-censor)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
omg repeatedly "TOLD" you're a dickhead. Just saw it as perused for grammatical errors. You are not a dickhead, Karl. just a dik.(ntentional to escape the bot-censor)
Well, as long as I'm just THAT. Say, would this be easier if we were speaking in your native tongue?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Well, as long as I'm just THAT. Say, would this be easier if we were speaking in your native tongue?
Which is? Please for your fan?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is? Please for your fan?
Nueva Yawk?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Nueva Yawk?
Is that "Noo Yawk Tawk" ?? Yimminy is too old to learn new languages.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that "Noo Yawk Tawk" ?? Yimminy is too old to learn new languages.
Actually, he's just old enough to make it up as he goes. Not only that, but I suspect he can insult Arabs in many (if not any) languages. It's a skill.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Know how you can tell the Arabs are getting bored?

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2013/02...

Think of all the things they could have Photoshoped into Bibi's hand. This must mean that in Arab terms, it's a slow news day.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, he's just old enough to make it up as he goes. Not only that, but I suspect he can insult Arabs in many (if not any) languages. It's a skill.
Pattycake, pattycake, baker's man. Bake me a cake as fast as you can. Roll it and pat it and mark it TRD and put it in the oven for Cheftell and me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
Know how you can tell the Arabs are getting bored?
http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2013/02...
Think of all the things they could have Photoshoped into Bibi's hand. This must mean that in Arab terms, it's a slow news day.
Yum yum; spumoni.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

92 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min LRS 175,152
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min TSM 1,084,009
1 dead 7 injured in Chicago shootings on Tuesday 7 min reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Is In An Economic Lull 9 min reality is a crutch 1
Abby 7-31 11 min Cass 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 18 min edogxxx 97,582
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min Brian_G 45,903
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info