Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#68048 Feb 15, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Anagrams
FOR THE GRAND FINALE:
PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA
When you rearrange the letters:
STRUGGLING INCOMPETENT LIAR
While I totally agree with the sentiment, it doesn't take a mental giant to see that these are totally different letters... What was the last grade of education you completed? No, I will not pass to my friends because it would make me look like the idiot that you are. HAGD

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#68049 Feb 15, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, what? I thought those were two different things. I guess I'm not keeping up after all :>((
This is the article I was referring to. Maybe not so reputable, but anything coming out of the UK is suspect, considering the ever shifting bias against Israel. Notice the Goosy-Dynamite is taking our resident spammer to task and it's Friday. Think she has the day off, too? He is an irritant with that copy and paste. Reminds me of Gaye.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middl...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#68050 Feb 15, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the article I was referring to. Maybe not so reputable, but anything coming out of the UK is suspect, considering the ever shifting bias against Israel. Notice the Goosy-Dynamite is taking our resident spammer to task and it's Friday. Think she has the day off, too? He is an irritant with that copy and paste. Reminds me of Gaye.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middl...
If he reminds you of Grey I really am beginning to worry about you. No comparison.

I did some reading last night after you tried to link the two unrelated events. I say unrelated because the sources I read attribute the Iranian's death to the Syrian rebels while adding that Israel is thought by Iran to be behind it. My problem with that is that there isn't much that Iran doesn't blame on Israel. Also, the word "allegedly" doesn't appear to be available to Arabic or Farsi speakers. Without any link or proof, Arabs and Persians automatically blame Israel for anything bad that happens to them. No matter the source, these accusations are baseless in the absence of photographic evidence proving their claims...just a bunch of hot air.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68051 Feb 15, 2013
This could have been the lead story in a Firesign Theater news sketch.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/europe/2013/02/...

"...big light in sky scares natives in sectors R & K and there's hamburger all over the highway in Mystic Connecticut".

Off in search of the minimum wage, later.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68052 Feb 15, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>If he reminds you of Grey I really am beginning to worry about you. No comparison.
I did some reading last night after you tried to link the two unrelated events. I say unrelated because the sources I read attribute the Iranian's death to the Syrian rebels while adding that Israel is thought by Iran to be behind it. My problem with that is that there isn't much that Iran doesn't blame on Israel. Also, the word "allegedly" doesn't appear to be available to Arabic or Farsi speakers. Without any link or proof, Arabs and Persians automatically blame Israel for anything bad that happens to them. No matter the source, these accusations are baseless in the absence of photographic evidence proving their claims...just a bunch of hot air.
No need to worry about me. Like Gaye, it's much easier to cut and paste than actually say something yourself. And, like Gaye, there is no embarrassment for being repeatedly you're such a dickhead. I, for one, get enough crap e-mails at home.

I'm aware of the blame game from Iran, but the article outlined many things I never heard about. Like the Munich terrorists and how long they stayed with it. How they got started. Eichmann's capture. I hope they did have something to do with it. Go Mossad.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68053 Feb 15, 2013
omg repeatedly "TOLD" you're a dickhead. Just saw it as perused for grammatical errors. You are not a dickhead, Karl. just a dik.(ntentional to escape the bot-censor)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68054 Feb 15, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
omg repeatedly "TOLD" you're a dickhead. Just saw it as perused for grammatical errors. You are not a dickhead, Karl. just a dik.(ntentional to escape the bot-censor)
Well, as long as I'm just THAT. Say, would this be easier if we were speaking in your native tongue?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68055 Feb 15, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Well, as long as I'm just THAT. Say, would this be easier if we were speaking in your native tongue?
Which is? Please for your fan?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68056 Feb 15, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is? Please for your fan?
Nueva Yawk?

Location hidden

#68058 Feb 16, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Nueva Yawk?
Is that "Noo Yawk Tawk" ?? Yimminy is too old to learn new languages.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68060 Feb 16, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that "Noo Yawk Tawk" ?? Yimminy is too old to learn new languages.
Actually, he's just old enough to make it up as he goes. Not only that, but I suspect he can insult Arabs in many (if not any) languages. It's a skill.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68061 Feb 16, 2013
Know how you can tell the Arabs are getting bored?

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2013/02...

Think of all the things they could have Photoshoped into Bibi's hand. This must mean that in Arab terms, it's a slow news day.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68062 Feb 16, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, he's just old enough to make it up as he goes. Not only that, but I suspect he can insult Arabs in many (if not any) languages. It's a skill.
Pattycake, pattycake, baker's man. Bake me a cake as fast as you can. Roll it and pat it and mark it TRD and put it in the oven for Cheftell and me.

Location hidden

#68063 Feb 16, 2013
TRD wrote:
Think of all the things they could have Photoshoped into Bibi's hand. This must mean that in Arab terms, it's a slow news day.
Yum yum; spumoni.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68064 Feb 16, 2013
I want you both to know how much I am appreciating the extra splashes of color around the thread, it's as though you hung drapes. Now, if only we could make this the sweetest smelling thread on Topix...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68065 Feb 16, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Yum yum; spermoni.
Hey Hey. This is a family channel. Hormonal treatment is out there.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68066 Feb 16, 2013
TRD wrote:
If the Arabs are bored, what about the EU?

>EU calls for better conditions for Palestinians jailed in Israel
Foreign affairs chief Catherine Ashton says she is 'following with concern' the deteriorating health of four Palestinian inmates who are staging long-term hunger strikes in protest of their detention.<
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense...

You donít want to eat? Go fcuk yourself.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68067 Feb 16, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Arabs are bored, what about the EU?
>EU calls for better conditions for Palestinians jailed in Israel
Foreign affairs chief Catherine Ashton says she is 'following with concern' the deteriorating health of four Palestinian inmates who are staging long-term hunger strikes in protest of their detention.<
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense...
You donít want to eat? Go fcuk yourself.
I clicked on the link and read the article before seeing your tag line. The whole time I was reading I thought to myself..."Hunger striking is a voluntary endeavor, if you don't want your condition to deteriorate, EAT!"

What you said makes more sense
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68068 Feb 16, 2013
A big earthquake with the strength of 8.1 on the Richter scale hit the Middle East. Two million Muslims died, and over a million were injured.

Iraq and Iran are totally ruined and the governments don't know where to start with providing help to rebuild. The rest of the world is in shock.

The USA is sending troops to help.

Saudi Arabia is sending oil.

Latin American countries are sending supplies.

New Zealand is sending sheep, cattle and food crops.

The Asian continents are sending labour to assist in rebuilding the infrastructure.

Canada is sending medical teams and supplies.

GREAT BRITAIN, not to be outdone, is sending two million replacement Muslims.

God Bless GREAT BRITAIN

Dang those Brits are smart !!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68069 Feb 16, 2013
TRD wrote:
I want you both to know how much I am appreciating the extra splashes of color around the thread, it's as though you hung drapes. Now, if only we could make this the sweetest smelling thread on Topix...
That begs the question. Do the drapes match the carpet? I suspect Brazilian linoleum. These Southern wimmins. Tsk Tsk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min flack 1,153,963
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min OzRitz 49,192
sex 1 hr rahul 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 181,813
amy 12-20 1 hr Pippa 5
abby 12-20 1 hr Pippa 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr RACE 4,917
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Ralph 98,853
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:28 am PST

Bleacher Report11:28AM
Jay Cutler Rumors: Latest Details, Speculation on Bears QB's Future
Bleacher Report11:39 AM
Complete Week 16 Preview for Indianapolis
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler