Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
61,841 - 61,860 of 68,069 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no paragraph in red -- but the next time I want to read a book, I'll get it at the library. Have a nice day.
Are you poking fun at our resident spammer? He gets paid for those. Man got to make a living. Cut the boy some slack, Goosy.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no paragraph in red -- but the next time I want to read a book, I'll get it at the library. Have a nice day.
Of course there is no paragraph in red, you cant have colors here and its a quote. Yep, you free to get your book wherever you wish.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course there is no paragraph in red, you cant have colors here and its a quote. Yep, you free to get your book wherever you wish.
Oh Uzi. Tell me about taking my meds, again and again. But, your e-mail spam is ignored by most and boring. Do you think we don't know it cannibalized e-mail? Copy and paste all you want. No effectiveness and the Newbee picked right up on it. Us? Well, we are used to it, absorb the embarrassment and know you can't see your own shadow. Fcuk off.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Uzi. Tell me about taking my meds, again and again. But, your e-mail spam is ignored by most and boring. Do you think we don't know it cannibalized e-mail? Copy and paste all you want. No effectiveness and the Newbee picked right up on it. Us? Well, we are used to it, absorb the embarrassment and know you can't see your own shadow. Fcuk off.
It's Wednesday again, isn't it?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>It's Wednesday again, isn't it?
Easy to tell, huh? He's a cranky old man; probably had to do chores. Ha!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy to tell, huh? He's a cranky old man; probably had to do chores. Ha!
It's his day off, we're his only outlet today.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>It's his day off, we're his only outlet today.
No, actually I had to work because I took Monday off. However, I call it as I see any day of the week. Where you been, Mr. Up? Filling helium tanks along side of Dorner? Somebody had to keep the show on the road. Me and the Goose. So, bite me.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Behind every cloud there is a silver lining.

>Egypt floods Gaza tunnels, cut Palestinian lifeline
Up to 200 smuggling tunnels shut since Egyptian<

"President Morsi took office; some 30% of all goods reach Gaza through tunnels."

http://www.jpost.com/MiddleEast/Article.aspx...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, actually I had to work because I took Monday off. However, I call it as I see any day of the week. Where you been, Mr. Up? Filling helium tanks along side of Dorner? Somebody had to keep the show on the road. Me and the Goose. So, bite me.
I thought that was last week, oh well. You know the oak won't pickle itself, right?

I think I'll hold off on breakfast. Experience shows that if I wait long enough you'll bite yourself, if not, you'll at least lick your own nutz.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

seqleq wrote:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=T1m Pd1Xh-uQ
Israel can pull in to there grave site
It appears that you have escaped from an asylum.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

seqleq wrote:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=T1m Pd1Xh-uQ
Israel can pull in to there grave site
"their" illiterate one

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I thought that was last week, oh well. You know the oak won't pickle itself, right?
I think I'll hold off on breakfast. Experience shows that if I wait long enough you'll bite yourself, if not, you'll at least lick your own nutz.
Some more cryptic expressions, Mr. Fredricksen? I took Monday off to avoid the panic and hysterical phone calls that follow the weather man telling people to get those roofs shoveled off due to added rain weight. Sheer madness. I spent 20 minutes on the phone listening to incoherent babbling, and said, "Make this my Wednesday" and out the door I went. Got it, Carl?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Some more cryptic expressions, Mr. Fredricksen? I took Monday off to avoid the panic and hysterical phone calls that follow the weather man telling people to get those roofs shoveled off due to added rain weight. Sheer madness. I spent 20 minutes on the phone listening to incoherent babbling, and said, "Make this my Wednesday" and out the door I went. Got it, Carl?
Carl Fredricksen? Meanie. That sounds like YOU. Guess you can't handle phone calls very well. I'm going to call and ask how to shovel sunshine. Don't hang up!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Carl Fredricksen? Meanie. That sounds like YOU. Guess you can't handle phone calls very well. I'm going to call and ask how to shovel sunshine. Don't hang up!
For starters, residential homes without flat roofs do not cave in. Old structures such as barns with rotted wood and large flat roofs have the potential to collapse due to excessive snow. Now, picture this. NOT ONE Colonial, Ranch, Cape style home ever made the news from caving in. Yet, these morons, because some ignorant weatherman who gets paid to scare said morons, tells them to get snow off. They do have to shovel schools and factories with flat roofs. And they get all worked up because we can't get there yesterday. You're absolutely right. I don't handle phone calls from idiots very well. So you shouldn't call me. LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I'll try to be less cryptic.
So, you think you can sneak an extra Mean Wednesday in by rearranging your schedule?
Nuh uh.
I'm on my phone so I can't tell.. are your meanies starting to pile up?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you think you can sneak an extra Mean Wednesday in by rearranging your schedule?
Nuh uh.
He'll have to call his roofer. Meanies are that high! How do you put up with him? Happy V Day. ;)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I'll try to be less cryptic.
Nuh uh.
My last meanie was 6 hours ago. I know it's our resident Goose strokin her Judgie "button". My next Wednesday will be February 27th. I have a complimentary room at my favorite place Thursday night. It's been pretty quiet here without your cryptic replies, Karl. Hugs.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll have to call his roofer. Meanies are that high! How do you put up with him? Happy V Day. ;)
Thank you, Happy V.D.! Lucky for him his roofer is in the next room.(seriously, he's like Yoda for roofs...respect his authoritah)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
My last meanie was 6 hours ago. I know it's our resident Goose strokin her Judgie "button". My next Wednesday will be February 27th. I have a complimentary room at my favorite place Thursday night. It's been pretty quiet here without your cryptic replies, Karl. Hugs.
Crazy busy lately and I was hoping to finish the furniture rehab for my Valentine. I'm lucky the day lasts until midnight.

Now, about 2/27, there's only one Mean Wednesday between now and then, right? I mean I wouldn't want you to blow your comp by showing up all tense and mean but we don't deserve the punishment :>))

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, Happy V.D.! Lucky for him his roofer is in the next room.(seriously, he's like Yoda for roofs...respect his authoritah)
Happy Venereal Disease? You guys exchanging V.D.'s? Now who's the meanie?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RealDave 1,084,354
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Rogue Scholar 05 175,205
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 26 min truth 49,025
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr TW_sugar_daddio 25
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Corrupt Democrats 1,878
Obama, Emanuel Need to Put Chicago's Kids First 1 hr truth-facts 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr truth-facts 45,907
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr RACE 97,585
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••