Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#67939 Feb 9, 2013
See how they run. See how they run. The rat is in a corner.
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/nation-world...

Iran's president defies supreme leader to safeguard his future

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#67940 Feb 9, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Can't sleep? Too many inches? Meanie.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#67941 Feb 9, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why's that? You think anybody REALLY cares? My Sheik once told me, as he was trying to get his hands into my pockets, everything we own will belong to somebody else in 50 years. Spread it around. I'm 2/3 through his prediction and there's still no place like home. I don't give a sh!t who knows my acreage. Eventually you occupy an urn or a small rectangular hole in the ground. Millions of people don't "own" land. So what? Does that make them less people? Okay, back to watching the snow fall and my sermon is over. Just killing time.
Agreed. But I don't like to claim ownership to things I don't actually own. It's a bad omen in my culture, like I'm wishing death upon the people whose possessions I might inherit. So chill the f*ck out.

Location hidden

#67942 Feb 9, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Agreed. But I don't like to claim ownership to things I don't actually own. It's a bad omen in my culture, like I'm wishing death upon the people whose possessions I might inherit. So chill the f*ck out.
Hey, Soy Sauce; why don't YOU chill out. And wash your mouth out with soap while you're at it. I personally think you're a fake.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67943 Feb 9, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't sleep? Too many inches? Meanie.
My cars are just a couple of bumps in the landscape and the road in front of my house has about 30" of un-plowed snow. It's a record breaker, for sure. Not even the plows can move right now. Amazing

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#67944 Feb 9, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
My cars are just a couple of bumps in the landscape and the road in front of my house has about 30" of un-plowed snow. It's a record breaker, for sure. Not even the plows can move right now. Amazing
Congratulations on your new Volkswagons!

Since the power is still on I'm going to guess everything is all right. As for the plows moving, didn't we bury that enriched uranium somewhere on your street (wink)?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67945 Feb 9, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Congratulations on your new Volkswagons!
Since the power is still on I'm going to guess everything is all right. As for the plows moving, didn't we bury that enriched uranium somewhere on your street (wink)?
They have all these out of state utility trucks to help with the power outages and they can't move. News shows some of them being shoveled out by payloaders. Statewide driving ban and if they catch you, you better have a good excuse. The word "essential" applies to emergency personnel, healthcare workers and "essential" employees. I'll send pics later. My little snow blower is like shoveling sh!t against the tide.

Location hidden

#67946 Feb 9, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Congratulations on your new Volkswagons!
I wonder why the Grouch bought two WHITE Volkswagons? Plowin' should keep him out of my hair for a while. ;)
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#67947 Feb 9, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Area C is where all the settlements are built you pig. Palestinians are not allowed to build on THEIR land while the wonderful peace loving Israelis confiscate Palestinian land to build illegal settlements. What a wonderful vibrant democracy Israel is.
Settlements are all over, if its illegal they will be removed as happened in the past. This goes for you too. You dont have any rights to many many parts of that land, you cant prove ownership in any way. Lots of Pals went to the Democratic Court system in Israel and if they were right they won, dont give me crap. Show me a democractic anything in an arab muslim shithole. I-slime is the worst plague to hit this universe, luckily there is a cure for most shit.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#67948 Feb 9, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Hope no top jewish lawyer will save his stinking muslim ass.
Hang him....

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67950 Feb 9, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
They have all these out of state utility trucks to help with the power outages and they can't move. News shows some of them being shoveled out by payloaders. Statewide driving ban and if they catch you, you better have a good excuse. The word "essential" applies to emergency personnel, healthcare workers and "essential" employees. I'll send pics later. My little snow blower is like shoveling sh!t against the tide.
OMG! It's like you've gone back to the 20th century or something! Stay away from the Florida Power and Progress Energy trucks cuz those guys don't know nothing about driving in snow.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67951 Feb 9, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why the Grouch bought two WHITE Volkswagons? Plowin' should keep him out of my hair for a while. ;)
Then before you know it, it's Wednesday and he owns you again. It's better to just give in to the Borg.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67952 Feb 9, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm. Interesting choice of words. Plowin and your hair. Let me think. Was I ever in your hair? I would think that's a falsehood after the ear donations. And, I never owned a plow, but I been known to "plow" a bit in my day. Are you hittin on me, Doctor?
http://www.hark.com/clips/nlqgkcmpcc-you-ever...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67953 Feb 9, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Then before you know it, it's Wednesday and he owns you again. It's better to just give in to the Borg.
I gave up. They still haven't come by with the plows. The result will be an 8ft bank right across the end of the driveway. Looks like I'm going to have spring and pay one of those snow vultures who drive around looking for $$ after snow events. Using my snow-blower is like pissing up a waterfall. I did manage to get into my car through the rear hatch and retrieve my mood enhancer. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67954 Feb 9, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave up. They still haven't come by with the plows. The result will be an 8ft bank right across the end of the driveway. Looks like I'm going to have spring and pay one of those snow vultures who drive around looking for $$ after snow events. Using my snow-blower is like pissing up a waterfall. I did manage to get into my car through the rear hatch and retrieve my mood enhancer. Let's see what tomorrow brings.
I saw the pictures...holy chit.

Besides snow angels I don't know what to make of that. If we photoshoped the trees and houses out of the frame you could sell it as the Giza plateau in winter. Let me know if you need an air drop.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67955 Feb 9, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I saw the pictures...holy chit.
Besides snow angels I don't know what to make of that. If we photoshoped the trees and houses out of the frame you could sell it as the Giza plateau in winter. Let me know if you need an air drop.
In my younger days, I'd be shoveling my asz off. Not now. I made it to the back of the vehicles. Gotta go. A huge pay
loader just went up the street. Here we go.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67956 Feb 9, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
In my younger days, I'd be shoveling my asz off. Not now. I made it to the back of the vehicles. Gotta go. A huge pay
loader just went up the street. Here we go.
Did I miss it?

Did you fan out your wad and go running after the loader guy yelling "YOO HOO, THWEETY!"? If you camp out with a 12 ga. the next plow will show you some love.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67957 Feb 9, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Did I miss it?
Did you fan out your wad and go running after the loader guy yelling "YOO HOO, THWEETY!"? If you camp out with a 12 ga. the next plow will show you some love.
He blazed a trail for the real plows. Pretty cool. We have no houses across our street, so they pushed it all over there. That spared our mailboxes and left us with just diggin out the driveways from natural snowfall. Still major work and I'll wait for the snow vultures.
cheftell

Charlotte, NC

#67958 Feb 9, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
He blazed a trail for the real plows. Pretty cool. We have no houses across our street, so they pushed it all over there. That spared our mailboxes and left us with just diggin out the driveways from natural snowfall. Still major work and I'll wait for the snow vultures.
At your age, that's a good idea! ;)

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#67959 Feb 9, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Soy Sauce; why don't YOU chill out. And wash your mouth out with soap while you're at it. I personally think you're a fake.
Who's the furball?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 min KiMerde 51,265
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,154,327
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min Brian_G 49,239
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 71,119
Disgraceful treatment at O'Hare 1 hr far away 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 181,872
The Violence in Chicago is from Gangs and Not t... 3 hr joey 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:21 pm PST