Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,082)

Showing posts 61,621 - 61,640 of67,884
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67782
Feb 4, 2013
 
What do you say Ahmad, ready to transfer?

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/americas/2013/0...

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67783
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TRD wrote:
What do you say Ahmad, ready to transfer?
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/americas/2013/0...
All I see is wimmins. They would tear him a new a-hoe. Maybe if he wore his old Hamas garb they'd perk up. Changing the subject. McCain getting flack for calling Iran's Armpitjamawad a monkey. I guess Amrpits wants to be the first Iranian into space and Sen. John said he was just there last week. Hot sh!t!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67784
Feb 4, 2013
 
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
All I see is wimmins. They would tear him a new a-hoe. Maybe if he wore his old Hamas garb they'd perk up. Changing the subject. McCain getting flack for calling Iran's Armpitjamawad a monkey. I guess Amrpits wants to be the first Iranian into space and Sen. John said he was just there last week. Hot sh!t!
Thumbs up to Mahmoud...Mission accomplished!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67785
Feb 5, 2013
 
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Well, if you need a distinction, I guess it'll do, but I don't see how this is a distinction to be encouraging. This will probably be contested pretty hotly by those fcuking Palestinian women and the fcuking children of Palestinians who caught one across the fcuking chops for using that kind of fcuking language.
VIVA FCUKING PALESTINA!
Women? sure. Children, not so much. Anyway, our women have class, they don't swear.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67786
Feb 5, 2013
 
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Ahmad I remembered was consulting with his Sheik often and modeling himself after that wise Holy man. Hardly someone with a potty mouth. Just saying. I have an excuse. I was born here.
People f*ckin change, aight?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67787
Feb 5, 2013
 
TRD wrote:
What do you say Ahmad, ready to transfer?
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/americas/2013/0...
Depends on how good their EE program is.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67788
Feb 5, 2013
 
Love Texas


THE OFFICIAL TEXAS SHERIFF EXAM


A young Texan grew up wanting to be a lawman. He grew up big, 6' 2", strong as a longhorn, and fast as mustang. He could shoot a bottle cap tossed in the air at 40 paces.

When he finally came of age, he applied to where he had only dreamed of working: the West Texas Sheriff's Department.

After a series of tests and interviews, the Chief Deputy finally called him into his office for the young man's last interview.

The Chief Deputy said, "You're a big strong kid and you can really shoot. So far your qualifications all look good, but we have, what you might call, an "Attitude Suitability Test", that you must take before you can be accepted. We just don't let anyone carry our badge, son."

Then, sliding a service pistol and a box of ammo across the desk, the Chief said, "Take this pistol and go out and shoot: six illegal aliens, six lawyers, six meth dealers, six Muslim extremists, six Democrats, and a rabbit."

"Why the rabbit?" queried the applicant.

"You pass," said the Chief Deputy. "When can you start?"

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67790
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Uzi wrote:
Love Texas
THE OFFICIAL TEXAS SHERIFF EXAM
A young Texan grew up wanting to be a lawman. He grew up big, 6' 2", strong as a longhorn, and fast as mustang. He could shoot a bottle cap tossed in the air at 40 paces.
When he finally came of age, he applied to where he had only dreamed of working: the West Texas Sheriff's Department.
After a series of tests and interviews, the Chief Deputy finally called him into his office for the young man's last interview.
The Chief Deputy said, "You're a big strong kid and you can really shoot. So far your qualifications all look good, but we have, what you might call, an "Attitude Suitability Test", that you must take before you can be accepted. We just don't let anyone carry our badge, son."
Then, sliding a service pistol and a box of ammo across the desk, the Chief said, "Take this pistol and go out and shoot: six illegal aliens, six lawyers, six meth dealers, six Muslim extremists, six Democrats, and a rabbit."
"Why the rabbit?" queried the applicant.
"You pass," said the Chief Deputy. "When can you start?"
I think six Jews would on that list as well you dumb f*ck. Do you even read the shit you post before actually posting it?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67791
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Uzi wrote:
Love Texas
THE OFFICIAL TEXAS SHERIFF EXAM
A young Texan grew up wanting to be a lawman. He grew up big, 6' 2", strong as a longhorn, and fast as mustang. He could shoot a bottle cap tossed in the air at 40 paces.
When he finally came of age, he applied to where he had only dreamed of working: the West Texas Sheriff's Department.
After a series of tests and interviews, the Chief Deputy finally called him into his office for the young man's last interview.
The Chief Deputy said, "You're a big strong kid and you can really shoot. So far your qualifications all look good, but we have, what you might call, an "Attitude Suitability Test", that you must take before you can be accepted. We just don't let anyone carry our badge, son."
Then, sliding a service pistol and a box of ammo across the desk, the Chief said, "Take this pistol and go out and shoot: six illegal aliens, six lawyers, six meth dealers, six Muslim extremists, six Democrats, and a rabbit."
"Why the rabbit?" queried the applicant.
"You pass," said the Chief Deputy. "When can you start?"
Funny thing is, 5 out of the 6 lawyers, and 3 out of the 6 democrats would probably be Jews.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67792
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> People f*ckin change, aight?
"Aight": the number following seben in Ebonic mathematics

Example: Jefferson scored a fitty aight on his I.Q. test but thanks to affirmative action still got into Harvard.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67793
Feb 5, 2013
 
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Women? sure. Children, not so much. Anyway, our women have class, they don't swear.
Then they must not be Palestinian, at least you didn't count them as such when you revealed that "Palestinians cuss gratuitously".

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67794
Feb 5, 2013
 
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Depends on how good their EE program is.
It would make you the big fish in a small pond and land you in a m:f ratio that guarantees you'll meet the future Mrs. Ahmad. It would be as though your family arranged the marriage by just sending you to school.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67795
Feb 5, 2013
 
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Funny thing is, 5 out of the 6 lawyers, and 3 out of the 6 democrats would probably be Jews.
I thought you were a numbers guy...thanks for the population boost. That raises the Jewish population to 22 million in the US alone.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67796
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Aight": the number following seben in Ebonic mathematics
Example: Jefferson scored a fitty aight on his I.Q. test but thanks to affirmative action still got into Harvard.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
This may be the first time the Urban Dictionary has failed us. Quick...submit a new definition!

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67797
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Then they must not be Palestinian, at least you didn't count them as such when you revealed that "Palestinians cuss gratuitously".
We had two Palestinian women here that Ahmad abused and they swore like troopers.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67798
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>This may be the first time the Urban Dictionary has failed us. Quick...submit a new definition!
There were 48 definitions. I picked the one that really made me laugh. Aight, Bro?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67799
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
We had two Palestinian women here that Ahmad abused and they swore like troopers.
Yeah, I know that but he didn't seem to notice that they were keeping up with him. I guess he thinks all Palestinian women are as virtuous as his mom. Zainab used to whack him square in the pee pee on a regular basis.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67800
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
There were 48 definitions. I picked the one that really made me laugh. Aight, Bro?
AIGHT ALREADY!

(you realize english is the language of the realm, right?)

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67802
Feb 5, 2013
 
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I know that but he didn't seem to notice that they were keeping up with him. I guess he thinks all Palestinian women are as virtuous as his mom. Zainab used to whack him square in the pee pee on a regular basis.
How far back did you go to find her name? I remember she was affiliated with a a branch of the PLO. She frequented Internet cafes during school breaks and was very fond of Dearborne. But, the name eluded me. I remember her posting her pic and Ahmad calling her a disgusting fat-body which resulted in her threatening to tell her Palestinian weight lifter to rearrange his face. She liked her sex, too. I remember everything but her name. Why's that? Diagnosis? 8>)

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67803
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldview...

The guard on the left is thinking, "Please don't let this be a French kiss."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61,621 - 61,640 of67,884
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min DBWriter 1,078,764
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min LRS 174,484
The Liberty Brothers Interview: Colonel Kratos,... 15 min Must be you 7
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 21 min truth 48,846
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 1 hr WeDoneOutBabiedThemDevils 1
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr TW_sugar_daddio 6
Abby 7-23 1 hr PEllen 13
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••