Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#67768 Feb 3, 2013
9ers got owned. I think my neighbors are committing group suicide.

Location hidden

#67769 Feb 3, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
The old Ahmad never used that word. You've become Americanized. We love that word, especially as a verb. You don't remember TRD being a cattleman? That's where he amassed all that wealth. That and the Shalit wagering.
What are you talking about? I always used that word quite a lot. It has more to do with me being Palestinian than "Americanized".

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#67770 Feb 3, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> What are you talking about? I always used that word quite a lot. It has more to do with me being Palestinian than "Americanized".
I agree, you've always been a foul-mouthed POS. I doubt you represent Palestinians in that regard though.

Location hidden

#67771 Feb 3, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, you've always been a foul-mouthed POS. I doubt you represent Palestinians in that regard though.
Unfortunately I do. I'm not proud of it, but Palestinians cuss gratuitously. And they don't just do it out of anger or euphoria. It's disgusting, vulgar and graphic.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#67772 Feb 4, 2013
The apartheid racist regimes of the islamic Middle East, nothing new!!!!!

Syria: Christians fleeing country as crisis reaches "unprecedented levels of horror"
This article suggests that Christians are being victimized by both sides, but actually they're more often targeted by the jihadist rebels, who see them as Assad loyalists since he didn't enforce Sharia restrictions on them, and the Christians know that the rebels will.

"Christians in Syria Fleeing Country as Crisis Reaches 'Unprecedented Levels of Horror,'" by Stoyan Zaimov for the Christian Post, January 30 (thanks to Pamela Geller):

As the civil war in Syria has reached "unprecedented levels of horror," according to the U.N., Christians are being forced to flee their homes as avoiding the violent conflict has become less of an option.
"It's a fight to the death which by definition involves killing. No one will win but those who fought from the start will create a desert and then call it victory," Sky News said of the war raging between army forces loyal to Bashar al-Assad and rebels bent on taking down what they say is a tyrannical regime.

The war has swept the entire nation, closing down infrastructure and businesses, and forcing many to choose a side or risk being caught in the crossfire. One of the worst attacks in the country occurred less than two weeks ago, when over 100 people were found slaughtered near the Christian-populated city of Homs. Witnesses blamed forces loyal to President Assad, who allegedly killed civilians they believed were harboring or aiding rebel soldiers.

Christians make up around 10 percent of the country's predominantly Muslim population, and although they have tried to stay out of the conflict, they are being forced out of their homes by rebels and loyalists; they are facing starvation and lack of medical care, and fleeing to neighboring countries like Lebanon.

Those who stay, meanwhile, see churches burnt down and priests murdered, and they have little means of protecting themselves. While many other sectarian groups have formed militias and physically fought back against the violence, Sky noted that followers of Christ in Syria are predominantly from the merchant class and do not have strongholds where they can hide out.

"The Kurds, Alawites, Druze, Christian, and Shia minorities are all now contemplating and planning for a post-Assad scenario. Of them all, the Christians are the most exposed," the report notes. "No one will win. The people have already lost."...

The only safe place for Christians and others are in the Democratic State of beautiful Israel.
Nazislamist shit. God forbid the Pope would open his mouth.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67773 Feb 4, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Unfortunately I do. I'm not proud of it, but Palestinians cuss gratuitously. And they don't just do it out of anger or euphoria. It's disgusting, vulgar and graphic.
Well, if you need a distinction, I guess it'll do, but I don't see how this is a distinction to be encouraging. This will probably be contested pretty hotly by those fcuking Palestinian women and the fcuking children of Palestinians who caught one across the fcuking chops for using that kind of fcuking language.

VIVA FCUKING PALESTINA!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#67774 Feb 4, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>If it's any consolation, the manatee says you'll win.
The manatee was spot on. I wonder how much the crackpot bet? Maybe enough to cover his $200 loss from the one-armed bandit?

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#67775 Feb 4, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> What are you talking about? I always used that word quite a lot. It has more to do with me being Palestinian than "Americanized".
The Ahmad I remembered was consulting with his Sheik often and modeling himself after that wise Holy man. Hardly someone with a potty mouth. Just saying. I have an excuse. I was born here.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67776 Feb 4, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
The manatee was spot on. I wonder how much the crackpot bet? Maybe enough to cover his $200 loss from the one-armed bandit?
The old man has to move out of the nursing home now but a bet is a bet. Besides, it's not whether you win or lose...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67777 Feb 4, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Ahmad I remembered was consulting with his Sheik often and modeling himself after that wise Holy man. Hardly someone with a potty mouth. Just saying. I have an excuse. I was born here.
Was that the same Sheik Yerbouti that told him "Allahu fcuking akbar"?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67778 Feb 4, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>The old man has to move out of the nursing home now but a bet is a bet. Besides, it's not whether you win or lose...
That old man goes out every day and drives to get his papers and place a bet on the nags. Like clock work. Hey, he won $45 on the scratch-off tickets I BOUGHT Sunday. Prik can afford our meager wager.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67779 Feb 4, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Was that the same Sheik Yerbouti that told him "Allahu fcuking akbar"?
Remember him telling you he would ask his Sheik for verification of some trivial matter? I pictured him wearing diapers on his head to respectively approach the Holy wise man. Now, I picture him sporting a pair of nunchuks chanting "fcuk u man. Come and get some".

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67780 Feb 4, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
That old man goes out every day and drives to get his papers and place a bet on the nags. Like clock work. Hey, he won $45 on the scratch-off tickets I BOUGHT Sunday. Prik can afford our meager wager.
Respect the old man, your time will come if and when you grow up. Powerball is up to $200 million, that's got to be worth a $2 quick pick.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67781 Feb 4, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember him telling you he would ask his Sheik for verification of some trivial matter? I pictured him wearing diapers on his head to respectively approach the Holy wise man. Now, I picture him sporting a pair of nunchuks chanting "fcuk u man. Come and get some".
I remember that time in band camp when I told him he needed a new Sheik because he was getting bad advice from the guy he was dealing with then...that didn't go too well.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67782 Feb 4, 2013
What do you say Ahmad, ready to transfer?

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/americas/2013/0...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67783 Feb 4, 2013
TRD wrote:
All I see is wimmins. They would tear him a new a-hoe. Maybe if he wore his old Hamas garb they'd perk up. Changing the subject. McCain getting flack for calling Iran's Armpitjamawad a monkey. I guess Amrpits wants to be the first Iranian into space and Sen. John said he was just there last week. Hot sh!t!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67784 Feb 4, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
All I see is wimmins. They would tear him a new a-hoe. Maybe if he wore his old Hamas garb they'd perk up. Changing the subject. McCain getting flack for calling Iran's Armpitjamawad a monkey. I guess Amrpits wants to be the first Iranian into space and Sen. John said he was just there last week. Hot sh!t!
Thumbs up to Mahmoud...Mission accomplished!

Location hidden

#67785 Feb 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Well, if you need a distinction, I guess it'll do, but I don't see how this is a distinction to be encouraging. This will probably be contested pretty hotly by those fcuking Palestinian women and the fcuking children of Palestinians who caught one across the fcuking chops for using that kind of fcuking language.
VIVA FCUKING PALESTINA!
Women? sure. Children, not so much. Anyway, our women have class, they don't swear.

Location hidden

#67786 Feb 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
People f*ckin change, aight?

Location hidden

#67787 Feb 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
Depends on how good their EE program is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 42 min Portlandia 1,153,049
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 181,707
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 70,988
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 5 hr Sublime1 19
Deat Abby 12-16 6 hr Mister Tonka 51
sexting on whatsapp 8 hr cute_bwoy 1
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 9 hr Taint Shield 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web