Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
61,541 - 61,560 of 68,124 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that settles it. You really ARE a split-tail. I'll be dawgone. Greetings and salutations, Bon Femme.
I voted for the wimmins and my tail isn't split. It was a matter of who(m) I'd like to see in the future and the dudes weren't doing anything for me.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Y'know, I saw this in my Al Jazeera scan this morning and decided not to bring it up on account of Ahmad's breakthrough yesterday. I didn't want to rub it in that the Arab guy doesn't have a chance but I never thought it made him look dumb...just Arab.
I don't care about the ad. But give that guy an pure-breed Arabian mare and he'll win.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> I don't care about the ad. But give that guy an pure-breed Arabian mare and he'll win.
No doubt. They did something right.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

In keeping with the tradition of offering up lemons during periods of un-activity, I submit the following:

>Christians are in fact more likely to tip badly than diners with no religious affiliation, according to a study on the subject by Michael Lynn of Cornell University. While Christians gave an average of 17.3 percent for good service, a significant minority -- 13 percent -- left less than 15 percent gratuity for good service, which is double the percentage of unaffiliated diners who tip in that range and six times the percentage of Jewish diners who do the same.<

http://jobs.aol.com/articles/2013/01/30/recei... |main5|dl2|sec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D 264301

Jews are better tippers than Christians and unaffiliated diners? Who’d a thunk it? LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> I don't care about the ad. But give that guy an pure-breed Arabian mare and he'll win.
When I had horses I steered away from Arabians because they are high-strung. They look good and show well but for utility I wouldn't risk it.

Besides, I've been through Egypt and Jordan and I've been to Lebanon and you don't see many horses. Donkeys are still everywhere (workhorses) but the most prevalent working animal on the peninsula and northern Africa is the camel. No offense intended but when I picture Arabs in the desert it's aboard a camel.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
In keeping with the tradition of offering up lemons during periods of un-activity, I submit the following:
>Christians are in fact more likely to tip badly than diners with no religious affiliation, according to a study on the subject by Michael Lynn of Cornell University. While Christians gave an average of 17.3 percent for good service, a significant minority -- 13 percent -- left less than 15 percent gratuity for good service, which is double the percentage of unaffiliated diners who tip in that range and six times the percentage of Jewish diners who do the same.<
http://jobs.aol.com/articles/2013/01/30/recei... |main5|dl2|sec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D 264301
Jews are better tippers than Christians and unaffiliated diners? Who’d a thunk it? LOL
You'd have to choke pretty bad for me to leave less than 20%. I'm talking about Garo Yepremian in the '73 Superbowl bad.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>When I had horses I steered away from Arabians because they are high-strung. They look good and show well but for utility I wouldn't risk it.
Besides, I've been through Egypt and Jordan and I've been to Lebanon and you don't see many horses. Donkeys are still everywhere (workhorses) but the most prevalent working animal on the peninsula and northern Africa is the camel. No offense intended but when I picture Arabs in the desert it's aboard a camel.
Yeah but but, ever see Hidalgo? And, donkeys serve a dual purpose.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You'd have to choke pretty bad for me to leave less than 20%. I'm talking about Garo Yepremian in the '73 Superbowl bad.
When you have a .0635% sales tax, you simply triple it and it gets you close. If she has great cleavage, add 1%.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but but, ever see Hidalgo? And, donkeys serve a dual purpose.
Yes, I saw it and I wouldn't own a paint horse either, even though I had the chance to buy-in at the top of a champion blood line. When you work cows, you need horses that have an instinct for the work and who don't mind getting their hooves dirty (excuse the mixed metaphor). Most of all, you need a horse with calm focus...a cutting horse is a beautiful thing to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The cattleman is just holding on, since the horse knows exactly what it's doing. For that kind of training and experience you'll pay more than I did for my first house.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

no comment

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
When you have a .0635% sales tax, you simply triple it and it gets you close. If she has great cleavage, add 1%.
That's a handy tipping tip, thanks. And if there's junk in the trunk what do you do?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

meds2you wrote:
no comment
Have all six of your comments been "no comment"?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>That's a handy tipping tip, thanks. And if there's junk in the trunk what do you do?
I rarely frequent Diners.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that settles it. You really ARE a split-tail. I'll be dawgone. Greetings and salutations, Bon Femme.
Are you for real? This does not make you a Bonhomme, Monsieur.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I rarely frequent Diners.
Exactly why is this funny, brilliant and racy? Self-voted, huh? Hmmmm .. although I do think the tipping chart is funny and racy. Go to school, bud.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly why is this funny, brilliant and racy? Self-voted, huh? Hmmmm .. although I do think the tipping chart is funny and racy. Go to school, bud.
Try voting for yourself. It don't let you. At any rate, you judged me. You found it funny because Diners are prone to hire chubbies. You found it racy because of the junk in the trunk rebuttal and you found it brilliant because I am. Now roll over and go back to sleep. ;>)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Try voting for yourself. It don't let you. At any rate, you judged me.
I honestly, positively, absolutely did NOT judge you! Word of honor!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly, positively, absolutely did NOT judge you! Word of honor!
I cannot tell a lie, the middle east conflict...the judgies...I did it. Chalk it up to a twisted sense of humor.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I cannot tell a lie, the middle east conflict...the judgies...I did it. Chalk it up to a twisted sense of humor.
Don't you just love it when noobs take those judgies seriously? If I ever paid attention to them, I'd never post. LOL I love giving you lemons and meanies, Butchie.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you just love it when noobs take those judgies seriously? If I ever paid attention to them, I'd never post. LOL I love giving you lemons and meanies, Butchie.
Not as much as I love agreeing with you...who loves ya?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min ritedownthemiddle 1,085,012
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 5 min obama 6,593
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 39 min andet1987 4,579
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 41 min andet1987 488
Music Artists A to Z 1 hr _Zoey_ 265
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,466
'African' stowaway's body found on US military ... 2 hr BAN UR sorry fooking azz 3
Ask Amy 8-1-14 4 hr Shari23 19
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 hr Jacques in Ottawa 175,260
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 hr PEllen 97,587
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE