Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,077)

Showing posts 61,521 - 61,540 of67,533
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67676
Jan 31, 2013
 
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I am happy and excited for your misery although the coincidence of this storm and your day off have me scratching my head. This is what you do with your free time...ice fishing and changing the weather? It's a good thing we're buddies.
Hey Bud. Which would bother you most? Russia and Hezbollah condemning the attack on Syria's sovereign soil or the UN declaring that the settlements are a violation of the Geneva Convention and Palestinian rights or the Egyptians denouncing violence or Hamas and Fatah kissing up in Feb? Huh? Huh?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67677
Jan 31, 2013
 
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Bud. Which would bother you most? Russia and Hezbollah condemning the attack on Syria's sovereign soil or the UN declaring that the settlements are a violation of the Geneva Convention and Palestinian rights or the Egyptians denouncing violence or Hamas and Fatah kissing up in Feb? Huh? Huh?
E. None of the above.

A. "Alleged" Israeli attack
B. UN...seriously?
C. Egyptians denouncing violence as their funerals are attacked. Hah.
D. As it should be. For good or bad they can't take the next step without unification.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67678
Jan 31, 2013
 
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>E. None of the above.
A. "Alleged" Israeli attack
B. UN...seriously?
C. Egyptians denouncing violence as their funerals are attacked. Hah.
D. As it should be. For good or bad they can't take the next step without unification.
Okay. Do think this Coke ad to be shown during the Superbowl is racist towards Arabs? The Arab Defamation League says it makes Arabs look dumb. I kid you not. Check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67679
Jan 31, 2013
 
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. Do think this Coke ad to be shown during the Superbowl is racist towards Arabs? The Arab Defamation League says it makes Arabs look dumb. I kid you not. Check it out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Y'know, I saw this in my Al Jazeera scan this morning and decided not to bring it up on account of Ahmad's breakthrough yesterday. I didn't want to rub it in that the Arab guy doesn't have a chance but I never thought it made him look dumb...just Arab.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67680
Jan 31, 2013
 
What happens if the spot airs, the people vote, and then it turns out to have been a tortoise and hare story all along? The Arab Anti Defamation League will look pretty silly getting all insulted then I bet.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67681
Jan 31, 2013
 
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Y'know, I saw this in my Al Jazeera scan this morning and decided not to bring it up on account of Ahmad's breakthrough yesterday. I didn't want to rub it in that the Arab guy doesn't have a chance but I never thought it made him look dumb...just Arab.
You call it breakthrough, I call it his coming out. It's no fun when you can't hate the guy. 8>)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67682
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You call it breakthrough, I call it his coming out. It's no fun when you can't hate the guy. 8>)
Meanie.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67683
Jan 31, 2013
 
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Meanie.
Not a chance. That's what they're all cranked up about. I mean, they're saying that the coke people are saying than an Arab could never win anything. The camel and his handler aren't listed on the cokechase website as a candidate. Hahahahahahahahah. Funny sh!t dat.

http://www.cokechase.com/

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67684
Jan 31, 2013
 
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a chance. That's what they're all cranked up about. I mean, they're saying that the coke people are saying than an Arab could never win anything. The camel and his handler aren't listed on the cokechase website as a candidate. Hahahahahahahahah. Funny sh!t dat.
http://www.cokechase.com/
I dunno, maybe "Open happiness" doesn't translate into Arabic but clearly all Coke was saying is that Arabs are handsome and camels are stubborn. Of course, even lost in translation it never takes much to get the masses stirred up. If they were included in the field then they'd probably be complaining about being lumped in with the leggy Jezebels.

I voted for the Showgirls.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67685
Jan 31, 2013
 
TRD wrote:
What happens if the spot airs, the people vote, and then it turns out to have been a tortoise and hare story all along? The Arab Anti Defamation League will look pretty silly getting all insulted then I bet.
Is there an echo?

Not a chance. That's what they're all cranked up about. I mean, they're saying that the coke people are saying than an Arab could never win anything. The camel and his handler aren't listed on the cokechase website as a candidate. Hahahahahahahahah. Funny sh!t dat.

http://www.cokechase.com/

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67686
Jan 31, 2013
 
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there an echo?
Not a chance. That's what they're all cranked up about. I mean, they're saying that the coke people are saying than an Arab could never win anything. The camel and his handler aren't listed on the cokechase website as a candidate. Hahahahahahahahah. Funny sh!t dat.
http://www.cokechase.com/
Which would make it all the more a hoot when the motorized rubes show up and he's at the oasis sipping colas surrounded by virgins. It's his desert and he knows a shortcut...

Not a chance? Not even an itsy bitsy teenie weenie one?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67687
Jan 31, 2013
 
Oh yeah, did I mention his name is Ab&#363; al-Q&#257;sim Mu&#7717;ammad ibn &#703;Abd All&#257;h ibn &#703;Abd al-Mu&#7789;&#7789;ali b ibn H&#257;shim? There'll be heck to pay when that leaks out.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67688
Jan 31, 2013
 
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. Do you think this Coke ad to be shown during the Superbowl is racist towards Arabs? The Arab Defamation League says it makes Arabs look dumb. I kid you not. Check it out.
It makes MEN in general look dumb! haha The WOMEN will win, hands down!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67689
Jan 31, 2013
 
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Which would make it all the more a hoot when the motorized rubes show up and he's at the oasis sipping colas surrounded by virgins. It's his desert and he knows a shortcut...
Not a chance? Not even an itsy bitsy teenie weenie one?
Not a chance. Don't go betting your teenie weenie!
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67690
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. Do think this Coke ad to be shown during the Superbowl is racist towards Arabs? The Arab Defamation League says it makes Arabs look dumb. I kid you not. Check it out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Arabs dont need Coke, they love and drink the camels urine.
Of course they make them look dumb, you gringos dont know shit about urine.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67691
Jan 31, 2013
 
Watch this . Look at the suffering of the Pals in the West Bank. Living under substandard conditions.
No food no schools, no power . Fuck the Israelis. 100% shot in the West Bank. terribly Israeli conditions. Where is the UN?? NY Times??? Why dont they show this misery????? Shame on them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67692
Jan 31, 2013
 
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a chance. Don't go betting your teenie weenie!
I'm not a betting man but I do appreciate a good plot twist. Say, you're not implying there's no chance because Coke is a bunch of Zionists are you?
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67693
Jan 31, 2013
 
Thanks Mr Pres.

He could not answer for obvious reasons

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/senator-d...

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67694
Jan 31, 2013
 
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a betting man but I do appreciate a good plot twist. Say, you're not implying there's no chance because Coke is a bunch of Zionists are you?
I took from that there is an implication that you possess a sub-standard love muscle. But, I can be wrong, Big Fella! Meanwhile, what "surprise" does Syria have for Israel? Party favors?

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67696
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes MEN in general look dumb! haha The WOMEN will win, hands down!
Well, that settles it. You really ARE a split-tail. I'll be dawgone. Greetings and salutations, Bon Femme.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61,521 - 61,540 of67,533
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 min 40ish 398
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min PDUPONT 1,072,440
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Midlothian Composer 3,819
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 173,647
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 48,692
Stop Blaming Chicago Police 2 hr mike 6
NRA mouthpiece Wayne LaPierre quiet 4 hr joey 31
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 4:25AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••