Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,074)

Showing posts 61,461 - 61,480 of67,845
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>The 2nd Amendment gives us the right to keep and bear arms not the NRA. I haven't paid dues in over forty years, I don't own an assault weapon and I am still the most dangerous old Jew you know.
As for my butt-hurt, I don't think so. Morsi is Egypt's hemorrhoid not mine and it doesn't seem like he runs a very tight ship. I give him the rest of the year before they drag him out in the square and make him atone.
>Morsi declared the state of emergency in a televised address late Sunday and warned that he would not hesitate to take more action to stem Egypt's latest eruption of violence.<

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013...

Thought they got rid of an oppressive leader. Imagine that? Who'd a thunk it? Morsi's a turd.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Much more constructive than ice fishing! Are you for hire???
He's for hire, for sure. Check his profile section under "I believe...." You got the cash? I'm his Agent. I'll broker the deal.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
He's for hire, for sure. Check his profile section under "I believe...." You got the cash? I'm his Agent. I'll broker the deal.
I did that a while back. Started getting hot. Unfortunately, he belongs to Mrs. Deal. LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Much more constructive than ice fishing! Are you for hire???
If I were you, I wouldn't pay me for the quality of work I do.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
>Morsi declared the state of emergency in a televised address late Sunday and warned that he would not hesitate to take more action to stem Egypt's latest eruption of violence.<
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013...
Thought they got rid of an oppressive leader. Imagine that? Who'd a thunk it? Morsi's a turd.
Kind of makes me wonder how you say "Out of the frying pan, into the fire" in Arabic.

<BREAK>

Hey Ahmad, did Morsi take Egypt "men meqlah, fey alenar"?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>If I were you, I wouldn't pay me for the quality of work I do.
I'll bet it's gorgeous! What I'm not paying is Yimminy's agent fee! Fire the guy!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet it's gorgeous! What I'm not paying is Yimminy's agent fee! Fire the guy!
It's not a commission, it's his jizya tax...he gets it from all the noobs. You know how loud he gets, it's better to pay-up.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I did that a while back. Started getting hot. Unfortunately, he belongs to Mrs. Deal. LOL
I know how you feel. He's been making me hot for 4 years. Mrs. Deal is the "Paragon" or something like that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate all this terrorist / violence business. I used to love the days when you could look at an unattended bag on a train or bus and think to yourself, "I'm going to take that."

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate all this terrorist / violence business. I used to love the days when you could look at an unattended bag on a train or bus and think to yourself, "I'm going to take that."
911 was a wake up call as to the extent of violence these crustaceans are capable of. Do you realize that killing kids is due diligence to their cause? I'm talking deliberate murder. Not collateral damage because these "brave" un-uniformed combatants choose to hide amongst civilians while they battle the great Satan. I mean, look at what the Sunnis are doing to the Shiites. These people were born to kill. Anything that they don't like. As far as that unattended bag, "See something-say something." Get used to it. Keep your eye on Dearborn Mich. They just successfully sued McDonalds for not cooking their McNuggets the Arab way. These people are playing the system and have evil intent. Anywhere they gather, is cause for concern. Now, how hot is TRD???
Meh

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
By the same token, the Palestinians were already granted the same as Israel. If you think the partition was the same as granting statehood, what's the big deal? Why is it an issue now? Huh? Israel DECLARED it's independence. The Pali's sucked their thumbs, pouted, sulked and lost it all. Fcuk you and your "meh", dipshit. The UN provided the framework for statehood. Jews took the high road and made it work. The UN granted "nothing". Is meh code for dork?
Listen lady, my point is one can't look to the U.N. to sanction it's statehood under it's governing body, then dismiss it when it comes to things it doesn't agree with. Then get pissed when it's neighbor seeks, and wins by a large margin, a small symbolic recognition as it's own state in the same sanctioning body. By the way, go suck a bag of dicks toolbox.=-)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Meh wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen lady, my point is one can't look to the U.N. to sanction it's statehood under it's governing body, then dismiss it when it comes to things it doesn't agree with. Then get pissed when it's neighbor seeks, and wins by a large margin, a small symbolic recognition as it's own state in the same sanctioning body. By the way, go suck a bag of dicks toolbox.=-)
Man, you got a lot of catching up to do if that's as far as you got readin me. Break from your studies? Get thrown out? Fail speed reading? The U.N. isn't the same U.N. it was back in the day, Cork Soaker. It's permeated with Arabs, Muslims, U.S. and Jew Haters. Their authority, then, was undeniable, and like our Constitution, is now under attack by those that think they know better. Eat a hamper full of Arab Diapers, Psuedo MM Punk.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, you got a lot of catching up to do if that's as far as you got readin me. Break from your studies? Get thrown out? Fail speed reading? The U.N. isn't the same U.N. it was back in the day, Cork Soaker. It's permeated with Arabs, Muslims, U.S. and Jew Haters. Their authority, then, was undeniable, and like our Constitution, is now under attack by those that think they know better. Eat a hamper full of Arab Diapers, Psuedo MM Punk.
Woohoo! Where did that come from? You don't just have admirers in different locations, you have them in different times too. Teach me how to do that!
Meh

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just, like,,, your opinion, man...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Woohoo! Where did that come from? You don't just have admirers in different locations, you have them in different times too. Teach me how to do that!
meh has a familiar odor, and I don't mean Baby's breath. But, you may be right. Laid down rather quiet. The real Stinky would have delivered one of his patented un-decipherable diatribes lamenting the failures of the U.N. This one was very easy to understand. Maybe it was the Jack Daniels.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Meh wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just, like,,, your opinion, man...
Either I'm a lady or a man. Make up my mind, Pustule. In case I'm wrong, I apologize for the harshness in my post. You reminded me of another miscreant with multiple nicks.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Still butt-hurt over Morsi?
Get over it. He won't be apologizing, and he's not going anywhere anytime soon.
Sure about that? The only way he'll hang on is to replicate Assad's methods of dealing with unrest. Slaughter all opposition. That's what tyrants do. Looks like trouble in paradise.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57566353/...

>"People died to gain their freedom, social justice, bread. Now after 29 years of the despotic Mubarak, we're ruled by a worse regime: religious fascist, more dangerous," said Mohammed Saber, a 65-year old engineer who came to watch the clashes with his wife and children.<

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
This bag wasn't exactly unattended to.

http://www.topix.com/city/hartford-ct/2013/01...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
meh has a familiar odor, and I don't mean Baby's breath. But, you may be right. Laid down rather quiet. The real Stinky would have delivered one of his patented un-decipherable diatribes lamenting the failures of the U.N. This one was very easy to understand. Maybe it was the Jack Daniels.
You know I don't like to advocate the abuse of alcohol or drugs to anyone but they've always worked for me :)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure about that? The only way he'll hang on is to replicate Assad's methods of dealing with unrest. Slaughter all opposition. That's what tyrants do. Looks like trouble in paradise.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57566353/...
>"People died to gain their freedom, social justice, bread. Now after 29 years of the despotic Mubarak, we're ruled by a worse regime: religious fascist, more dangerous," said Mohammed Saber, a 65-year old engineer who came to watch the clashes with his wife and children.<
"...who came to watch the clashes with his wife and children."

National bloodsport...pack a lunch and bring out the whole fam damily!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61,461 - 61,480 of67,845
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min ritedownthemiddle 1,078,208
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 16 min Uncle Samowitz 5
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 19 min truth 48,837
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Learn to Read 174,443
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 41 min Corrupt Democrats 1,854
Music Artists A to Z 57 min Roxie Darling 258
Amy 7-22 1 hr Julie 12
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 2:51PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••