Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,073)

Showing posts 61,441 - 61,460 of67,536
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Uzi wrote:
Recently, a Pakistani religious leader, Pirzada Muhammad Raza Saqib Mustafai, said: "When the Jews are wiped out ... the sun of peace [will] begin to rise on the entire world." The same preaching is routinely done not only by clerics, but by politicians -- in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and elsewhere. This is not just Ahmedinijad; it is at the heart of Islamic theology that world peace will be established only when all the Jews are wiped from the earth. But few people in Western media are alarmed by this kind of rhetoric or care to expose this dreadful dark side of Islam's obsession with Jew-hatred.
If this guy plays his cards right, he might grow up some day to be president of Egypt.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Uzi wrote:
Muslim Brotherhood, The US communist Party etc etc.
Hussein Obama is the President of whom??
You can be sure I did NOT vote for him. I did, however, go out and buy two guns!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
You can be sure I did NOT vote for him. I did, however, go out and buy two guns!
Overreact much?

You should have gone out and bought extended magazines.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

It's 5:15 AM and I'm headed for the ice to forget about life for awhile. Temps about 7 deg. Gotta love it. See ya later. And, uh, I got your extended magazine, swinging. 8>)

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are idiots. You really think your "guns" will keep the government "in check"? This is not the 1700s when everyone used muskets and arrows to fight wars. I'm sure the US military is more than capable of handling a bunch of rednecks with AR15s. So unless your "guns" consist of drones, tanks, carriers, and a couple of death stars I just don't see how you people can fight a regular army, let alone the US military. And you dumb f*ckers are too fat and lazy to live like the Taliban. LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> You people are idiots. You really think your "guns" will keep the government "in check"? This is not the 1700s when everyone used muskets and arrows to fight wars. I'm sure the US military is more than capable of handling a bunch of rednecks with AR15s. So unless your "guns" consist of drones, tanks, carriers, and a couple of death stars I just don't see how you people can fight a regular army, let alone the US military. And you dumb f*ckers are too fat and lazy to live like the Taliban. LOL
The guns just make it possible to hunt Ahmad, to go grocery shopping in the great outdoors. In the US tradition we tend to over-do so it's not uncommon to set out to bag a deer with an assault rifle and a 30-round magazine.

Unlike Muslim countries, tyranny can only survive four years here before expiring of natural causes.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
It's 5:15 AM and I'm headed for the ice to forget about life for awhile. Temps about 7 deg. Gotta love it. See ya later. And, uh, I got your extended magazine, swinging. 8>)
So, what kind of bait you using,12 gauge?

" Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."

Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> You people are idiots. You really think your "guns" will keep the government "in check"? This is not the 1700s when everyone used muskets and arrows to fight wars. I'm sure the US military is more than capable of handling a bunch of rednecks with AR15s. So unless your "guns" consist of drones, tanks, carriers, and a couple of death stars I just don't see how you people can fight a regular army, let alone the US military. And you dumb f*ckers are too fat and lazy to live like the Taliban. LOL
No, Soy Sauce. I don't have a gun in order to go to war. I'm just exercising my right to protect myself and my property against criminals. Live like the Taliban? You're the dumb one. I feel sorry for you; you're one sick puppy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Overreact much?
You should have gone out and bought extended magazines.
No overreaction here, babe. Don't need extended an magazine with my aim! Watch your step.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
No overreaction here, babe. Don't need extended an magazine with my aim! Watch your step.
The closest we get to gun control is limiting the cool add-ons like large capacity magazines. Some of us are content with a single bullseye, some practice a doctrine of accuracy by volume. Right now, it looks like volume will require several reloads in the future.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Its popping up here and there. The nuclear facilities damage plus hundreds of dead scientist in Iran. Yep.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Soy Sauce. I don't have a gun in order to go to war. I'm just exercising my right to protect myself and my property against criminals. Live like the Taliban? You're the dumb one. I feel sorry for you; you're one sick puppy.
Didn't take you long to home in on our stateside resident Hamas supporter. Talks a lot of junk, but he's just a Troll looking for intercourse. Uh, not that kind. He hates women. Stick around long enough and you'll see he jumps in once in awhile with some un-American BS that he picked up on line at his favorite Jihadist website. We barely tolerate him, but he is amusing. You'll never have to worry about him, because like Ramboner, they only come out at night.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>So, what kind of bait you using,12 gauge?
" Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
Benjamin Franklin, 1759
Shiners. 12 holes. 12 tip ups. Six pack of Twisted Teas. Lots of clothes. And a small roach, well, not so small. Damn, it don't get no better than that. Tally? 10 flags-5 fish. Wind flags don't count.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>The guns just make it possible to hunt Ahmad, to go grocery shopping in the great outdoors. In the US tradition we tend to over-do so it's not uncommon to set out to bag a deer with an assault rifle and a 30-round magazine.
Unlike Muslim countries, tyranny can only survive four years here before expiring of natural causes.
Really? Because, according to the NRA, the number one reason Americans want guns is protection against tyranny.
http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/in-the-news...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>If this guy plays his cards right, he might grow up some day to be president of Egypt.
Still butt-hurt over Morsi?
Get over it. He won't be apologizing, and he's not going anywhere anytime soon.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Still butt-hurt over Morsi?
Get over it. He won't be apologizing, and he's not going anywhere anytime soon.
Morsi or some other dictator are of little consequence. Shariah will be the absolute law of the land and oppression, illiteracy, poverty and total disregard for individual rights will prevail.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Shiners. 12 holes. 12 tip ups. Six pack of Twisted Teas. Lots of clothes. And a small roach, well, not so small. Damn, it don't get no better than that. Tally? 10 flags-5 fish. Wind flags don't count.
It was a beautiful day here too. Ran through three grades of sandpaper on the dinette chairs. Fought the committee it took to sew the new skins but finished the upholstery anyway. Tomorrow we pickle the oak.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Really? Because, according to the NRA, the number one reason Americans want guns is protection against tyranny.
http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/in-the-news...
The 2nd Amendment gives us the right to keep and bear arms not the NRA. I haven't paid dues in over forty years, I don't own an assault weapon and I am still the most dangerous old Jew you know.

As for my butt-hurt, I don't think so. Morsi is Egypt's hemorrhoid not mine and it doesn't seem like he runs a very tight ship. I give him the rest of the year before they drag him out in the square and make him atone.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

waleed sadat wrote:
<quoted text>
Morsi or some other dictator are of little consequence. Shariah will be the absolute law of the land and oppression, illiteracy, poverty and total disregard for individual rights will prevail.
Thats the way of moron islam. The more stupid they are the better. 40% in Egypt can not read or write. Great future.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>It was a beautiful day here too. Ran through three grades of sandpaper on the dinette chairs. Fought the committee it took to sew the new skins but finished the upholstery anyway. Tomorrow we pickle the oak.
Much more constructive than ice fishing! Are you for hire???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61,441 - 61,460 of67,536
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,072,511
Abby 7-11 14 min Cass 16
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min SpaceBlues 45,509
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min LRS 173,668
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 48 min current crisis 97,441
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Chet 48,693
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr 75 Scorpio 399
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 9:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000