Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#67597 Jan 27, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
It's 5:15 AM and I'm headed for the ice to forget about life for awhile. Temps about 7 deg. Gotta love it. See ya later. And, uh, I got your extended magazine, swinging. 8>)
So, what kind of bait you using,12 gauge?

" Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."

Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#67598 Jan 27, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> You people are idiots. You really think your "guns" will keep the government "in check"? This is not the 1700s when everyone used muskets and arrows to fight wars. I'm sure the US military is more than capable of handling a bunch of rednecks with AR15s. So unless your "guns" consist of drones, tanks, carriers, and a couple of death stars I just don't see how you people can fight a regular army, let alone the US military. And you dumb f*ckers are too fat and lazy to live like the Taliban. LOL
No, Soy Sauce. I don't have a gun in order to go to war. I'm just exercising my right to protect myself and my property against criminals. Live like the Taliban? You're the dumb one. I feel sorry for you; you're one sick puppy.

Location hidden

#67599 Jan 27, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Overreact much?
You should have gone out and bought extended magazines.
No overreaction here, babe. Don't need extended an magazine with my aim! Watch your step.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67600 Jan 27, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
No overreaction here, babe. Don't need extended an magazine with my aim! Watch your step.
The closest we get to gun control is limiting the cool add-ons like large capacity magazines. Some of us are content with a single bullseye, some practice a doctrine of accuracy by volume. Right now, it looks like volume will require several reloads in the future.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#67602 Jan 27, 2013
Its popping up here and there. The nuclear facilities damage plus hundreds of dead scientist in Iran. Yep.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#67603 Jan 27, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Soy Sauce. I don't have a gun in order to go to war. I'm just exercising my right to protect myself and my property against criminals. Live like the Taliban? You're the dumb one. I feel sorry for you; you're one sick puppy.
Didn't take you long to home in on our stateside resident Hamas supporter. Talks a lot of junk, but he's just a Troll looking for intercourse. Uh, not that kind. He hates women. Stick around long enough and you'll see he jumps in once in awhile with some un-American BS that he picked up on line at his favorite Jihadist website. We barely tolerate him, but he is amusing. You'll never have to worry about him, because like Ramboner, they only come out at night.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67604 Jan 27, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>So, what kind of bait you using,12 gauge?
" Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
Benjamin Franklin, 1759
Shiners. 12 holes. 12 tip ups. Six pack of Twisted Teas. Lots of clothes. And a small roach, well, not so small. Damn, it don't get no better than that. Tally? 10 flags-5 fish. Wind flags don't count.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#67605 Jan 27, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>The guns just make it possible to hunt Ahmad, to go grocery shopping in the great outdoors. In the US tradition we tend to over-do so it's not uncommon to set out to bag a deer with an assault rifle and a 30-round magazine.
Unlike Muslim countries, tyranny can only survive four years here before expiring of natural causes.
Really? Because, according to the NRA, the number one reason Americans want guns is protection against tyranny.
http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/in-the-news...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#67606 Jan 27, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>If this guy plays his cards right, he might grow up some day to be president of Egypt.
Still butt-hurt over Morsi?
Get over it. He won't be apologizing, and he's not going anywhere anytime soon.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#67607 Jan 27, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Still butt-hurt over Morsi?
Get over it. He won't be apologizing, and he's not going anywhere anytime soon.
Morsi or some other dictator are of little consequence. Shariah will be the absolute law of the land and oppression, illiteracy, poverty and total disregard for individual rights will prevail.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67608 Jan 27, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Shiners. 12 holes. 12 tip ups. Six pack of Twisted Teas. Lots of clothes. And a small roach, well, not so small. Damn, it don't get no better than that. Tally? 10 flags-5 fish. Wind flags don't count.
It was a beautiful day here too. Ran through three grades of sandpaper on the dinette chairs. Fought the committee it took to sew the new skins but finished the upholstery anyway. Tomorrow we pickle the oak.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67609 Jan 27, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Really? Because, according to the NRA, the number one reason Americans want guns is protection against tyranny.
http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/in-the-news...
The 2nd Amendment gives us the right to keep and bear arms not the NRA. I haven't paid dues in over forty years, I don't own an assault weapon and I am still the most dangerous old Jew you know.

As for my butt-hurt, I don't think so. Morsi is Egypt's hemorrhoid not mine and it doesn't seem like he runs a very tight ship. I give him the rest of the year before they drag him out in the square and make him atone.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#67610 Jan 27, 2013
waleed sadat wrote:
<quoted text>
Morsi or some other dictator are of little consequence. Shariah will be the absolute law of the land and oppression, illiteracy, poverty and total disregard for individual rights will prevail.
Thats the way of moron islam. The more stupid they are the better. 40% in Egypt can not read or write. Great future.

Location hidden

#67611 Jan 28, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>It was a beautiful day here too. Ran through three grades of sandpaper on the dinette chairs. Fought the committee it took to sew the new skins but finished the upholstery anyway. Tomorrow we pickle the oak.
Much more constructive than ice fishing! Are you for hire???

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67612 Jan 28, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>The 2nd Amendment gives us the right to keep and bear arms not the NRA. I haven't paid dues in over forty years, I don't own an assault weapon and I am still the most dangerous old Jew you know.
As for my butt-hurt, I don't think so. Morsi is Egypt's hemorrhoid not mine and it doesn't seem like he runs a very tight ship. I give him the rest of the year before they drag him out in the square and make him atone.
>Morsi declared the state of emergency in a televised address late Sunday and warned that he would not hesitate to take more action to stem Egypt's latest eruption of violence.<

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013...

Thought they got rid of an oppressive leader. Imagine that? Who'd a thunk it? Morsi's a turd.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67613 Jan 28, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
He's for hire, for sure. Check his profile section under "I believe...." You got the cash? I'm his Agent. I'll broker the deal.

Location hidden

#67614 Jan 28, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
He's for hire, for sure. Check his profile section under "I believe...." You got the cash? I'm his Agent. I'll broker the deal.
I did that a while back. Started getting hot. Unfortunately, he belongs to Mrs. Deal. LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67615 Jan 28, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were you, I wouldn't pay me for the quality of work I do.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67616 Jan 28, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
>Morsi declared the state of emergency in a televised address late Sunday and warned that he would not hesitate to take more action to stem Egypt's latest eruption of violence.<
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013...
Thought they got rid of an oppressive leader. Imagine that? Who'd a thunk it? Morsi's a turd.
Kind of makes me wonder how you say "Out of the frying pan, into the fire" in Arabic.

<BREAK>

Hey Ahmad, did Morsi take Egypt "men meqlah, fey alenar"?

Location hidden

#67617 Jan 28, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>If I were you, I wouldn't pay me for the quality of work I do.
I'll bet it's gorgeous! What I'm not paying is Yimminy's agent fee! Fire the guy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It's the Gangs and Not the Police as Chicago's ... 27 min joey 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min Earthling-1 49,176
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr johnplustwomore 1,153,489
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 71,000
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Guru 181,755
Marcus Bachmann acts like a sissy 5 hr LOL 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr _Zoey_ 4,913
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago