Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#67552 Jan 24, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
How the hell you type with frozen fingers:-)))))
Easy. I don't live in MN. I just reported their temperature. You have to be nuts to live there. LOL

Nice screwball, Yumpin. ;)

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#67553 Jan 24, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy. I don't live in MN. I just reported their temperature. You have to be nuts to live there. LOL
Nice screwball, Yumpin. ;)
60 in Miami this AM. That'll show those Burmese Alians a thing or two. You like my screwball, Fuzzface? 8>)

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#67554 Jan 24, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah...it's Wednesday, get yo nasty on.
I declare central Florida the telltale and you can't do a thing about it. It's not about the presence of the snakes in the Glades, it's if they are found above the traditional frost line indicating that global warming has expanded their range. You should be seeing armadillos on the roadside up there any minute then.
Hey, unlike most Wednesdays, I wasn't home,Halflytely. Get it? Have Friday off to attend some business. I'll miss you.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#67555 Jan 24, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
60 in Miami this AM. That'll show those Burmese Alians a thing or two. You like my screwball, Fuzzface? 8>)
Love it! ;)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#67556 Jan 24, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, unlike most Wednesdays, I wasn't home,Halflytely. Get it? Have Friday off to attend some business. I'll miss you.
Usually, I'd complain that I'd be taking you with me in my phone but please...leave me home :)

At 60 F. they are laid out like pick-up sticks across Krome Avenue trying to get warm in the sun. At 49 F. up here they'd be frozen stiff and/or dead. Pray I never find one up here or your house is under water.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#67557 Jan 24, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Usually, I'd complain that I'd be taking you with me in my phone but please...leave me home :)
At 60 F. they are laid out like pick-up sticks across Krome Avenue trying to get warm in the sun. At 49 F. up here they'd be frozen stiff and/or dead. Pray I never find one up here or your house is under water.
Oh, I get it, now. Duh! Chicken broth ain't like coffee. Eran's Man wants to draft Torah professionals into the IDF. Cool. I never realized they were exempt from Military Service. Like our current Administration, he's all about fairness.:<(

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#67559 Jan 24, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I get it, now. Duh! Chicken broth ain't like coffee. Eran's Man wants to draft Torah professionals into the IDF. Cool. I never realized they were exempt from Military Service. Like our current Administration, he's all about fairness.:<(
I think they even draw a paycheck for studying and arguing. It's a little unsettling when Eran declares his man the big winner and names him "Kingmaker". It's less so when the same language comes from the WSJ.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#67560 Jan 24, 2013

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#67562 Jan 24, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I think they even draw a paycheck for studying and arguing. It's a little unsettling when Eran declares his man the big winner and names him "Kingmaker". It's less so when the same language comes from the WSJ.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...
Kingmaker advocates giving up the West Bank but wants to retain Jerusalem. Think that it would entice those peaceful Pali's? No mention of the 67 borders. Same crap in a different wrapper. I laugh every time I see that 67 borders thing. They hauled asz and left the Israelis to be slaughtered.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#67563 Jan 24, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Kingmaker advocates giving up the West Bank but wants to retain Jerusalem. Think that it would entice those peaceful Pali's? No mention of the 67 borders. Same crap in a different wrapper. I laugh every time I see that 67 borders thing. They hauled asz and left the Israelis to be slaughtered.
I think they should be aiming for the 2067 borders, they may have a peace deal by then.

It's all show and no go while they are divided. I wouldn't make peace with the PA while Hamas was free to be the spoiler. They need to unify under the banner of negotiating a final solution that makes everyone happy, otherwise, they have popcorn farts
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#67565 Jan 25, 2013
We are not as crazy as I thought. Our elections are over with 34 parties participating in the votes. Sounds pretty bad except if you look at another Middle Eastern country, Jordan. The elections are on the way with not fewer than 60 parties. Sick area very sick area. Its all Englands fault, we took their system. Shit.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#67566 Jan 25, 2013
Uzi wrote:
We are not as crazy as I thought. Our elections are over with 34 parties participating in the votes. Sounds pretty bad except if you look at another Middle Eastern country, Jordan. The elections are on the way with not fewer than 60 parties. Sick area very sick area. Its all Englands fault, we took their system. Shit.
The Egyptian election is still going on even though the vote was held last year. I guess if you don't like the outcome, you just riot until enough people die to force a no-confidence vote because the administration can't control the population.

Do you suppose this guy can read the shirt he's wearing?

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2013/01...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#67567 Jan 25, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Have Friday off to attend some business. I'll miss you.
Ain't it nice and quiet while Yimminy is attending his business. Do we miss him? LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#67568 Jan 25, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't it nice and quiet while Yimminy is attending his business. Do we miss him? LOL
Yes, this is his thread.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#67569 Jan 25, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>The Egyptian election is still going on even though the vote was held last year. I guess if you don't like the outcome, you just riot until enough people die to force a no-confidence vote because the administration can't control the population.
Do you suppose this guy can read the shirt he's wearing?
http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2013/01...
Which guy and what shirt???
Arab muslim springs are a great way to clean up the leftovers:-))))
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#67570 Jan 25, 2013
A guy with big balls in Egypt.

http://twitchy.com/2013/01/25/sign-in-cairos-...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#67571 Jan 25, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Which guy and what shirt???
Arab muslim springs are a great way to clean up the leftovers:-))))
They changed it, you had to be there. It was a crowd in the square with all but one guy facing away. The guy facing the camera standing on the barricade wore a shirt that said "fcuk the system".
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#67572 Jan 25, 2013
It was Baron Nathan Mayer de Rothschild (1840-1915) who once said: “I care not what puppet is placed on the throne of England to rule the British Empire on which the sun never sets. The man that controls Britain’s money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply.” What was true of the British Empire is equally true of the US Empire, controlled remotely by the London based Elite through the Federal Reserve System. Judged by its consequences, the Federal Reserve System is the greatest con job in human history.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#67574 Jan 26, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>They changed it, you had to be there. It was a crowd in the square with all but one guy facing away. The guy facing the camera standing on the barricade wore a shirt that said "fcuk the system".
Thanks
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#67575 Jan 26, 2013
A reliable little bird reported to me that a few days ago an underground nuclear facility in Iran got blown up and about 240 scientist died and the whole thing is in shambles. Wonderful news but no real cross confirmation from any other source, yet. Oh those Mossad boys and girls sure work in many mysterious ways. Go Mossad go!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,156,254
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min IBdaMann 49,368
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 19 min KiMerde 51,306
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min Jacques Ottawa 182,195
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr JOEL 71,272
last post wins! (Apr '13) 6 hr L Morales 411
Holiday Greetings 7 hr Ebeneizer Scrooge 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?