Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,071)

Showing posts 61,401 - 61,420 of67,199
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Uzi wrote:
Coalition government suxs. If you can not get over 50% of the votes i.e. majority than to form a government you must invite or add different parties to join you to have a majority. We talked about it 4 years ago when Tzipi Livni won the most votes but not the 50% or over needed to tell everybody to get lost. She tried to put together a government but most of the parties especially the religious ones refused to join cause she would not give in to blackmail, i.e. more, much more $$$$$ to those parties. Since she just could not do it the next step is the Presidents choice of appointing another party to try to form a government and so he gave the job to Bibi who of course gave away even the kitchen sink to the religious parties just to be the next prime minister. What does he care its not his $$$, its the taxpayers money. Besides he made sure that the religious youngsters dont have to go to the army plus just for studying or saying so, they get monthly $$$$. Other youngsters got to go to the service and pay their way thru school plus many many more ....... The new guy Yair Lapid is againts all this and look what happened he became the #2 party in size after Bibi. A few months ago Bibis party hooked up with Liebermans (russian) party and even this way they got only like 32 mandates which is not enough again so he must go and include Lapid and his (our) demands. Anyway in short thats where we are now. By the way when counted the right got a total of 60 and so is the so called left. I told you its a fucked up system, oh and since we are such a giant country here we have 34 (yes 34) different parties running. Who cares, my guy won, last time voted for his father who passed away since.
We are having fun yet??? Sure we do.
Nice, you had an election and nobody died. 60/60 split makes a winner? I'll never get this shit.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
You're missing Hillary's live testimony re: Benghazi. I had to put my boots on.
So, you're missing the snake hunt in the Everglades...same animals involved in both locations.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Uzi wrote:
Coalition government suxs. If you can not get over 50% of the votes i.e. majority than to form a government you must invite or add different parties to join you to have a majority. We talked about it 4 years ago when Tzipi Livni won the most votes but not the 50% or over needed to tell everybody to get lost. She tried to put together a government but most of the parties especially the religious ones refused to join cause she would not give in to blackmail, i.e. more, much more $$$$$ to those parties. Since she just could not do it the next step is the Presidents choice of appointing another party to try to form a government and so he gave the job to Bibi who of course gave away even the kitchen sink to the religious parties just to be the next prime minister. What does he care its not his $$$, its the taxpayers money. Besides he made sure that the religious youngsters dont have to go to the army plus just for studying or saying so, they get monthly $$$$. Other youngsters got to go to the service and pay their way thru school plus many many more ....... The new guy Yair Lapid is againts all this and look what happened he became the #2 party in size after Bibi. A few months ago Bibis party hooked up with Liebermans (russian) party and even this way they got only like 32 mandates which is not enough again so he must go and include Lapid and his (our) demands. Anyway in short thats where we are now. By the way when counted the right got a total of 60 and so is the so called left. I told you its a fucked up system, oh and since we are such a giant country here we have 34 (yes 34) different parties running. Who cares, my guy won, last time voted for his father who passed away since.
We are having fun yet??? Sure we do.
Thank you.;>)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>So, you're missing the snake hunt in the Everglades...same animals involved in both locations.
They found a guzillion snake skins the size of your wanker, but very few snakes. That place is in trouble. All the wildlife that was traditionally seen is gone. Sad.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
You're missing Hillary's live testimony re: Benghazi. I had to put my boots on.
I luv your new fuzzface. Hillary's a doll.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
They found a guzillion snake skins the size of your wanker, but very few snakes. That place is in trouble. All the wildlife that was traditionally seen is gone. Sad.
Still, people coming from far and wide...spending far more than they could ever win to be in the contest...what a bunch of stupid, sick fu...ahem. What a bunch of avid sportsmen.

We are the canary in the coal mine...not all illegal aliens walk on two feet. I can guarantee you'd see the wildlife you'd expect on one of my glades excursions.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Still, people coming from far and wide...spending far more than they could ever win to be in the contest...what a bunch of stupid, sick fu...ahem. What a bunch of avid sportsmen.
We are the canary in the coal mine...not all illegal aliens walk on two feet. I can guarantee you'd see the wildlife you'd expect on one of my glades excursions.
Far and wide? I thought they were native Floridians because most of them still had some teeth. Mea Culpa But, it's not the absence of wildlife I'd expect to see that concerns me. It's the wildlife that's avoiding detection. Ya know, those illegals without legs. Fully grown, they would swallow you and your sleeping bag.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Still, people coming from far and wide...spending far more than they could ever win to be in the contest...what a bunch of stupid, sick fu...ahem. What a bunch of avid sportsmen.
Central Florida is hardly the "canary in the coal mine" in regards to Burmese Pythons in the Everglades. That's like CT being the "canary in the coal mine" for rat infestation/migration in Maryland. What did you get, a new batch?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I luv your new fuzzface.
Oops. Seem to have lost my 8-ball! Maybe more than the 8-ball; catch my drift?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops. Seem to have lost my 8-ball! Maybe more than the 8-ball; catch my drift?
I sure do.

http://www.google.com/imgres...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Eran Levi - Israel wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you we"ll take this elections by storm, the middle class has spoken and its voice is thunder!
While masticating your recent post, not on line , but in my head, I find a striking similarity between what you know and our young people know. You FEEL nothing about your history, except what you read in books. You didn't live it. Never experienced the day to day anxiety, fears and ultimate satisfaction of stopping aggression in its tracks. Books are massaged by their writers, to convey their own particular bent. To really see it every day changes you and no books can tell you what it was like. In our country we had Korea, the first conflict we decided not to win, then Vietnam, which we very capable of winning. To read stuff on those events is nothing like I remember. So, I don't count. The young, including my Grandson in College, now know it all. As you do. Don't start clapping your hands in joy, because the snakes you are dealing with, your Grand Parents, and their parents already dealt with them in the only way possible. I was pissed off about Korea, Vietnam, even Iraq and Afghanistan (which an astute individual with Internet access knows we are being told we lost). So America has lost the last 4 conflicts we engaged in, according to the "writer" of the literature our young are going to be subjected to. Your Country ain't no different. You, are part of the problem. Not the solution.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
While masticating your recent post, not on line , but in my head, I find a striking similarity between what you know and our young people know. You FEEL nothing about your history, except what you read in books. You didn't live it. Never experienced the day to day anxiety, fears and ultimate satisfaction of stopping aggression in its tracks. Books are massaged by their writers, to convey their own particular bent. To really see it every day changes you and no books can tell you what it was like. In our country we had Korea, the first conflict we decided not to win, then Vietnam, which we very capable of winning. To read stuff on those events is nothing like I remember. So, I don't count. The young, including my Grandson in College, now know it all. As you do. Don't start clapping your hands in joy, because the snakes you are dealing with, your Grand Parents, and their parents already dealt with them in the only way possible. I was pissed off about Korea, Vietnam, even Iraq and Afghanistan (which an astute individual with Internet access knows we are being told we lost). So America has lost the last 4 conflicts we engaged in, according to the "writer" of the literature our young are going to be subjected to. Your Country ain't no different. You, are part of the problem. Not the solution.
Oh yeah...it's Wednesday, get yo nasty on.

I declare central Florida the telltale and you can't do a thing about it. It's not about the presence of the snakes in the Glades, it's if they are found above the traditional frost line indicating that global warming has expanded their range. You should be seeing armadillos on the roadside up there any minute then.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text> "....that global warming has expanded its range."
It was -27 in MN this morning. Global warming my a$$.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
They are sub-tropical critters, equatorial even. Fair enough...call it climate change. Besides, is that even excessively cold for Minnesota in mid-January?
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Nice, you had an election and nobody died. 60/60 split makes a winner? I'll never get this shit.
Bibi almost died watching the news.:-))))))
The 60/60 split you got it wrong, maybe my mistake. It just means that in total, i.e. all the votes in all the different parties combined comes out to a 50/50 situation. Still they count each individual party and not the total combined, that can come up in the coalition process when you need a majority of 61 seats or more and the winner will choose his partners in the government. Its a SHITTY process, I think the new guys will try to change that .
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
How the hell you type with frozen fingers:-)))))

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
How the hell you type with frozen fingers:-)))))
Easy. I don't live in MN. I just reported their temperature. You have to be nuts to live there. LOL

Nice screwball, Yumpin. ;)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy. I don't live in MN. I just reported their temperature. You have to be nuts to live there. LOL
Nice screwball, Yumpin. ;)
60 in Miami this AM. That'll show those Burmese Alians a thing or two. You like my screwball, Fuzzface? 8>)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah...it's Wednesday, get yo nasty on.
I declare central Florida the telltale and you can't do a thing about it. It's not about the presence of the snakes in the Glades, it's if they are found above the traditional frost line indicating that global warming has expanded their range. You should be seeing armadillos on the roadside up there any minute then.
Hey, unlike most Wednesdays, I wasn't home,Halflytely. Get it? Have Friday off to attend some business. I'll miss you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
60 in Miami this AM. That'll show those Burmese Alians a thing or two. You like my screwball, Fuzzface? 8>)
Love it! ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61,401 - 61,420 of67,199
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min OzRitz 43,027
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Nuculur option 1,034,664
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 44 min Eric 65,185
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 46 min wojar 167,687
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr what 47,075
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr Hbu Hd 1,163
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 2 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,538
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr ScarletandOlive 96,151
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance