Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#67507 Jan 22, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
The system doesn't allow you to unless you sign out. Is that how you do it? Hey Chef, where's your cupcake? I love frosting.
Awwww....it's nice to see you two getting along together. There's something strangely hypnotic about that avatar, I can't place it exactly but I think there's a subliminal message buried in there someplace.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#67508 Jan 22, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Awwww....it's nice to see you two getting along together. There's something strangely hypnotic about that avatar, I can't place it exactly but I think there's a subliminal message buried in there someplace.
Only message is Valentine's Day is coming up. You rather I be an 8-ball again? I decided the world only needs one of him. ;)

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#67509 Jan 22, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Awwww....it's nice to see you two getting along together. There's something strangely hypnotic about that avatar, I can't place it exactly but I think there's a subliminal message buried in there someplace.
I've always had a thing for cupcake frosting. After I've had my way with it, I throw away the cake. As for the subliminal message, when you get banned as much as I do, it's appropriate.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67510 Jan 22, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Only message is Valentine's Day is coming up. You rather I be an 8-ball again? I decided the world only needs one of him. ;)
Valentine's Day? Holy craps. Only Wimmins remember that corny day. Say it isn't so. Or are you Scot Haney?

http://courantblogs.com/java/scot-haneypaul-m...

Location hidden

#67511 Jan 22, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Valentine's Day? Holy craps. Only Wimmins remember that corny day. Say it isn't so. Or are you Scot Haney?
Calm down. I'm not Scot but if you're interested, I hear he's available. It's not a corny day; apparently you're not a good lover.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67512 Jan 22, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down. I'm not Scot but if you're interested, I hear he's available. It's not a corny day; apparently you're not a good lover.
Where's my Valentine? Put my cupcake back, sans frosting. I'll bring my own. LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67513 Jan 22, 2013
Valentine's Day. Like a milestone birthday and a dentist appointment all wrapped up into one, Valentine's Day is pretty much the most evil holiday ever to go commercial. We're not surprised it's connected to a massacre. Word.

Location hidden

#67514 Jan 22, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's my Valentine? Put my cupcake back, sans frosting. I'll bring my own. LOL
You must be a wimmins with a name like Yumpin Yimminy! Plus you make frosting? OK - BYO

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67515 Jan 22, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang it! I almost had it.

If you squint your dominant eye and cock your head to the side you'd have seen the hammer and sickle.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67516 Jan 22, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I've always had a thing for cupcake frosting. After I've had my way with it, I throw away the cake. As for the subliminal message, when you get banned as much as I do, it's appropriate.
It's a skill. If you were a superhero, that would be your super power.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67517 Jan 22, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a wimmins with a name like Yumpin Yimminy! Plus you make frosting? OK - BYO
I don't talk to the Gray Man, unless they have always been gray. And, no, my tail isn't split at the stump. Sorry.

Location hidden

#67518 Jan 22, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>It's a skill. If you were a superhero, that would be your super power.
No worries there!

Location hidden

#67519 Jan 22, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't talk to the Gray Man, unless they have always been gray. And, no, my tail isn't split at the stump. Sorry.
Gross!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67520 Jan 22, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>It's a skill. If you were a superhero, that would be your super power.
Our new member just can't seem to decide on an appropriate avatar that reflect his/her personality. I've never seen avatars changed this much since Ize Lost. Deep insecurity/identity crisis is my guess. Wanna make a wish?
http://www.google.com/imgres...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67521 Jan 22, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Our new member just can't seem to decide on an appropriate avatar that reflect his/her personality. I've never seen avatars changed this much since Ize Lost. Deep insecurity/identity crisis is my guess. Wanna make a wish?
http://www.google.com/imgres...
You did go through a few, I just thought yours were all too cool to get stuck on just one. I tried to keep up for a while there back in '10 but I got worn out after one in a row.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67522 Jan 22, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You did go through a few, I just thought yours were all too cool to get stuck on just one. I tried to keep up for a while there back in '10 but I got worn out after one in a row.
Nothing beats consistency. Except in cupcake frosting. One has to experiment with angles vs output.
Anyway, back on topic. What's with all the Internet news about Bibi winning but it was close and there's trouble ahead? I know it's a different system, but Michelle's attire stole the show here and the rest, well, doesn't really matter. 51 vs 47. Woe to the 47. Is there a bias, internationally in the election results in Israel? Are the Pali's skulking around the perimeter raining on the parade? New hardware to Egypt and.........Never mind. Dumb question. Go Bibi. Go IDF. Go Israel. And the new USA, GFY.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67523 Jan 22, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing beats consistency. Except in cupcake frosting. One has to experiment with angles vs output.
Anyway, back on topic. What's with all the Internet news about Bibi winning but it was close and there's trouble ahead? I know it's a different system, but Michelle's attire stole the show here and the rest, well, doesn't really matter. 51 vs 47. Woe to the 47. Is there a bias, internationally in the election results in Israel? Are the Pali's skulking around the perimeter raining on the parade? New hardware to Egypt and.........Never mind. Dumb question. Go Bibi. Go IDF. Go Israel. And the new USA, GFY.
Close your eyes and imagine Bibi with bangs.

In the coming New Year, both Groundhog Day and the State of the Union address will occur on the same day. This is an ironic turn of events. One involves a meaningless ritual in which we look to an insignificant creature of little intelligence for guidance...The other involves a groundhog!

Since: Sep 09

Even Yehuda, Israel

#67524 Jan 22, 2013
You doubted but I believed, my candidate for these elections is the big winner

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-433...

The Yesh Atid party led by Yair Lapid is the second largest party in the Israeli Knesset

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67525 Jan 22, 2013
Eran Levi - Israel wrote:
You doubted but I believed, my candidate for these elections is the big winner
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-433...
The Yesh Atid party led by Yair Lapid is the second largest party in the Israeli Knesset
Congrats Eran!

I'm not sure why second place is good but congratulations just the same. I hope Yesh Atid leads to world peace someday soon but for me it sounds more like what a cop would hear after asking a drunk redneck if he saw that row of mailboxes he just mowed over.

Since: Sep 09

Even Yehuda, Israel

#67526 Jan 23, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Congrats Eran!
I'm not sure why second place is good but congratulations just the same. I hope Yesh Atid leads to world peace someday soon but for me it sounds more like what a cop would hear after asking a drunk redneck if he saw that row of mailboxes he just mowed over.
Our political system is entirely different than yours, a new party reaching second place is unthinkable, its like a third party winning more votes than the republicans or the democrats.

Further more, because our political system requires any designated prime minister to rely on a coalition of other parties, it gives the center parties who can tip the balance and veto a possible coalition unproportional leverage. Yesh Atid is the current king maker of Israeli politics, that makes Yair Lapid the pope.

I told you we"ll take this elections by storm, the middle class has spoken and its voice is thunder!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 36 min Eric 69,349
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Who 46,576
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,709
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr RoxLo 1,109,030
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Zap Brannigan 98,198
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr loose cannon 177,959
In Chicago's war zones, the tragedy extends bey... 4 hr SMH 3
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••