Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#67486 Jan 21, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Bite me!
Rut Roe. Somebody crawled out of the wrong side of the dumpster today.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67487 Jan 21, 2013
Looks like everybody had MLK day off. Power to the sheeple. LOL LOL LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#67488 Jan 21, 2013
“This shouldn’t be regarded as the full evacuation campaign yet.... The real evacuation, when it happens, will have to embrace thousands of people.”

http://www.latimes.com/news/world/worldnow/la...

Not all the rats, just some of them are leaving the ship.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67489 Jan 21, 2013
"We were soldiers" and "Platoon", so far. Maybe "Full Metal Jacket" will make up the trilogy. Then "Heartbreak Ridge" for dessert. I really love those old westerns. Moving on to Khunt for Red October and Crimson Tide with a once more look at "Behind Enemy Lines". Oh, how I love Live streaming.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#67490 Jan 21, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
We eat cupcakes around here, Adolph. LOL
FYI - The name, properly spelled, is ADOLF.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67491 Jan 22, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI - The name, properly spelled, is ADOLF.
Yeah, Spell Cop, what you said. LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67492 Jan 22, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Spell Cop, what you said. LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =58e-83iYP-kXX
I'm so sorry, I had no idea you'd lost your sight.(in case nobody told you, he's black and the Dolphin wimmins are HOT)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67493 Jan 22, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I'm so sorry, I had no idea you'd lost your sight.(in case nobody told you, he's black and the Dolphin wimmins are HOT)
So, are you saying positively that Cheftell isn't indigo and like Dolphin wimmins, possess multiple genitalia? Put the pipe down and try to keep up.

Four F-16's are en-route to Egypt as we speak.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#67494 Jan 22, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ world/africa/egypts-morsi-oppo ses-french-intervention-in-mal i-says-he-backs-algeria-after- militant-attack/2013/01/21/318 86628-63f7-11e2-889b-f23c246aa 446_story.html
>Egypt’s Islamist president on Monday stated his opposition to France’s military intervention in Mali, saying its actions there would create a “new conflict hotspot” that separates the Arab north from its African neighbors to the south.<
Gotta love that Morsi. Let’s forget the Islamic slaughter from the north. Move over Africans and make room for the Islamic hordes. Just BS.
Of course hitler morsi jr. does not like it when the hitler brothers or the al quida fuckers get killed . He wants the hitler muslim bros to be all over Africa, and look obamas troops are nowhere, I guess the French and the English can handle the situation. Oh and lets no forgett obama is supporting the hitlermuslim bros in all the arab countries. Got to suffer another 4 years under the obama dictatorship.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#67495 Jan 22, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Persecution of Christian Copts in Egypt on Rise as Muslim Brotherhood Consolidates Power
http://www.catholic.org/international/interna...
The Persecution of Egypt’s Coptic Christians Continues
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/266793/p...
No suprises here. According to the arab nazislamist quoran the christians and the jews must be killed together with the hindus, japanese, chinese, russians, english, french, etc etc. Big selection.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67497 Jan 22, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
So, are you saying positively that Cheftell isn't indigo and like Dolphin wimmins, possess multiple genitalia? Put the pipe down and try to keep up.
Four F-16's are en-route to Egypt as we speak.
I can neither confirm nor deny...

As for the F-16s, so? They already have around 200 of them and we won't be needing them anymore. They'll be stacked against F-35s that carry their stores internally so they can stay stealthy and supercruise-y.

Tell you what, I'll pre-load the STUXNET so we can turn them off whenever we want...better?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67498 Jan 22, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course hitler morsi jr. does not like it when the hitler brothers or the al quida fuckers get killed . He wants the hitler muslim bros to be all over Africa, and look obamas troops are nowhere, I guess the French and the English can handle the situation. Oh and lets no forgett obama is supporting the hitlermuslim bros in all the arab countries. Got to suffer another 4 years under the obama dictatorship.
We just spent the last decade discovering that you can't fix Muslim countries so why would we want to send troops to another Muslim hole?

Our troops have performed above and beyond, they deserve a vacation.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67499 Jan 22, 2013
OK, crisis over, back to the pipe.

Location hidden

#67501 Jan 22, 2013
TRD wrote:
OK, crisis over, back to the pipe.
Looks like you self-judged! Not fair!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67502 Jan 22, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I can neither confirm nor deny...
As for the F-16s, so? They already have around 200 of them and we won't be needing them anymore. They'll be stacked against F-35s that carry their stores internally so they can stay stealthy and supercruise-y.
Tell you what, I'll pre-load the STUXNET so we can turn them off whenever we want...better?
Plus, the sophistication of the systems require American expertise to maintain them. I read that parts are not available anywhere but the U.S.. They are also getting 200 Tanks and more F-16's this year. Some people are nervous, others think it's a good idea to honor the agreement made in 2010.(Suez Canal figures strongly in the mix.) Has anybody seen Cheftell? LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67503 Jan 22, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
The system doesn't allow you to unless you sign out. Is that how you do it? Hey Chef, where's your cupcake? I love frosting.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67505 Jan 22, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not THAT good :>)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67506 Jan 22, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus, the sophistication of the systems require American expertise to maintain them. I read that parts are not available anywhere but the U.S.. They are also getting 200 Tanks and more F-16's this year. Some people are nervous, others think it's a good idea to honor the agreement made in 2010.(Suez Canal figures strongly in the mix.) Has anybody seen Cheftell? LOL
That's what I'm sayin' cuz...our word is our bond. Besides, we wouldn't export something we couldn't defeat. Know who will win an all-out tank battle? No one.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67507 Jan 22, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
The system doesn't allow you to unless you sign out. Is that how you do it? Hey Chef, where's your cupcake? I love frosting.
Awwww....it's nice to see you two getting along together. There's something strangely hypnotic about that avatar, I can't place it exactly but I think there's a subliminal message buried in there someplace.

Location hidden

#67508 Jan 22, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Awwww....it's nice to see you two getting along together. There's something strangely hypnotic about that avatar, I can't place it exactly but I think there's a subliminal message buried in there someplace.
Only message is Valentine's Day is coming up. You rather I be an 8-ball again? I decided the world only needs one of him. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min Yeah 1,144,229
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 33 min JOEL 70,626
World's Best Photo Art 1 hr Long Time Fan 5
EverGreen Belgrade 2 hr AqifBlytaWasShotL... 18
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr IBdaMann 48,593
Boycott all Topix Sponsors 3 hr People Please 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr wojar 180,944
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:00PM
Breaking Down What Colt McCoy Brings to the Washington Offense in Place of RGIII
NBC Sports 4:45 PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Bears season falls into irrelevancy
NBC Sports 4:50 PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Megatron reaches 10,000 yards
Bleacher Report 5:33 PM
Bears vs. Lions Video Highlights
Yahoo! Sports 6:07 PM
Lions, Eagles serve up Thanksgiving Day routs