Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
61,301 - 61,320 of 68,369 Comments Last updated 11 hrs ago

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#67441 Jan 19, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all I needed to hear...I'm on my way.
Bon voyage.
jkjkhardcore

Westbury, NY

#67442 Jan 19, 2013
Obama Finklestein wrote:
Turkish doctor has a Hamass flag on the wall in his basement where he sits in the dark and watches Farful The Mouse on video.
How many accounts are you going to make?

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#67443 Jan 19, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all I needed to hear...I'm on my way.
Could be that Cheftell got stoned to the bejeezus in Amsterdam while admiring some "unusual" art forms. But, that may be right up your "alley", Mr. Halflytely.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67444 Jan 19, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Removed from the gene pool; a blessing. That was over 13 years ago; not much has changed.
Let's be clear about this. Is it the terrorist's demise that is a blessing or any Palestinian's demise? There is a difference. Even though Pali's hate and want to kill Jews on a daily basis, it is not the same as actually trying or doing it. Let's be careful not to generalize. As a new-comer to the ranch, we need to know how you roll. We run a tight ship here, under Commander TRD's wotch. Comprende, Frogskins?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#67445 Jan 19, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be that Cheftell got stoned to the bejeezus in Amsterdam while admiring some "unusual" art forms. But, that may be right up your "alley", Mr. Halflytely.
I plan to get lost in the grey light district. I hear you can make ashes and get them hauled in the same place.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67446 Jan 19, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's be clear about this. Is it the terrorist's demise that is a blessing or any Palestinian's demise? There is a difference. Even though Pali's hate and want to kill Jews on a daily basis, it is not the same as actually trying or doing it. Let's be careful not to generalize. As a new-comer to the ranch, we need to know how you roll. We run a tight ship here, under Commander TRD's wotch. Comprende, Frogskins?
Oh no you don't, you can't even give this thing away it's all yours.

Sad day for baseball fans, Earl Weaver and Stan the Man gone on the same date.
Ize Lawst

Naugatuck, CT

#67447 Jan 19, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no you don't, you can't even give this thing away it's all yours.
Sad day for baseball fans, Earl Weaver and Stan the Man gone on the same date.
Really? I can't argue right now. Just watched "We were Soldiers" with the Jew Hater, Mel Gibson. Netflix-Streaming. There is no movie with better action scenes or acting and I never saw one of your Jets in it. Could have missed one. Saw lots of Skyraiders and Intruders. Are you sh!tting us?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67448 Jan 19, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I plan to get lost in the grey light district. I hear you can make ashes and get them hauled in the same place.
All who's? I took off for a hiatus because of the Jew Haters and the inability to keep the intercourse on an civil level. You da man. Took my money and my honey. By your leave, Sir. Make a hole. I'm going below.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67449 Jan 19, 2013
F*** baseball. New England and the 49'rs. That's my pick. Who ya got? You like my Veeky flavor? I miss him like a hemorrhoid, already. Good night. Mel made my eyes all misty and heavy. What an actor. LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67450 Jan 20, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
F*** baseball. New England and the 49'rs. That's my pick. Who ya got? You like my Veeky flavor? I miss him like a hemorrhoid, already. Good night. Mel made my eyes all misty and heavy. What an actor. LOL
Dolphins.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#67451 Jan 20, 2013
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#67452 Jan 20, 2013
and now Egypt too?? Why cant those Egyptian terrorists leave those innocent poor peaCE loving Pals alone??? Disgusting.

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#67453 Jan 20, 2013
&#1502;&#1488;&#15 14;:: The beginning of the Israeli Air Force....You won't be able to stop watching!!! Very moving

Pay attention to the password.

WHAT A PIECE OF MODERN HISTORY--PRICELESS!

< https://vimeo.com/54400569> ; https://vimeo.com/54400569

Password is: iaf

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67454 Jan 20, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Dolphins.
Dolphin's Tale

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67455 Jan 20, 2013
Uzi wrote:
&#1502;&#1488;&#15 14;:: The beginning of the Israeli Air Force....You won't be able to stop watching!!! Very moving
Pay attention to the password.
WHAT A PIECE OF MODERN HISTORY--PRICELESS!
< https://vimeo.com/54400569> ; https://vimeo.com/54400569
Password is: iaf
Take part in the production, in any way? 8>)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67456 Jan 20, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dolphin's Tale
It's dimentia...I'm just crazy about those fish.

Location hidden

#67457 Jan 20, 2013
Uzi wrote:
and now Egypt too?? Why cant those Egyptian terrorists leave those innocent poor peaCE loving Pals alone??? Disgusting.
http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx...
US should take lessons from Egypt and round up our undocumented people.......

Location hidden

#67458 Jan 20, 2013
Uzi wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JE9TS_V51ocXX
I agree. ; )

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67459 Jan 20, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
US should take lessons from Egypt and round up our undocumented people.......
We have and they are here to stay. Compliments of Presidential Executive Decree. All the way USA. USA.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67460 Jan 20, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. ; )
With what?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 8-30 3 min edogxxx 2
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Rev Wright 1,100,246
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,399
Amy 8-30 12 min edogxxx 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min gcaveman1 46,321
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 53 min edogxxx 97,935
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 56 min Jonah1 49,505
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE