Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
61,261 - 61,280 of 68,055 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
As you have obviously not followed the three seasons, he had half of his face blown of during the War2. He was a sniper, with incredible skills, and befriended the late Jimmy Carmodie, who met his demise at the end of season 2. But, he's going to be around for the next season. And, you do NOT want to see him with the half mask off. Picture a chain saw facial. Craps, I'm gonna get lemons, again.
I did not lemon you that time:-)
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

The Israelis should give the dirty Palestinians free liquor and blankets tainted with small pox. It works.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Because we ought to teach our children to love Jews even when they're a bunch of bloodsucking, land grabbing occupiers. Sure!!!
Sorry, but we don't turn the other cheek.
Palestinian litters are incapable of learning anything that doesn't involve killing Jews and, when they are not available, each other. That's why nobody wants them soiling their country.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Palestinian litters are incapable of learning anything that doesn't involve killing Jews and, when they are not available, each other. That's why nobody wants them soiling their country.
So worth it.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia/2013/01/20...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
At least it wasn't a dump. The judge was poised for 6 months incarceration, busted to Private and a BCD? Some people just can't take a joke.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
At least it wasn't a dump. The judge was poised for 6 months incarceration, busted to Private and a BCD? Some people just can't take a joke.
On behalf of the guys who give them rides: "What da problem is?"

So, it's OK to kill them but you can't show any disdain for the enemy. Right. I bet that not-so-secretly, those guys are cult heroes in the jarhead community.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>On behalf of the guys who give them rides: "What da problem is?"
So, it's OK to kill them but you can't show any disdain for the enemy. Right. I bet that not-so-secretly, those guys are cult heroes in the jarhead community.
Maybe they should have towed them a few miles behind a Humvee, all the while singing The Star Spangled Banner. But, we mustn't lower ourselves to their level. I can still see that video of Hamas treatment of a suspected collaborator. He looked like one of those cans you tie on to the wedding car. They were having a ball.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they should have towed them a few miles behind a Humvee, all the while singing The Star Spangled Banner. But, we mustn't lower ourselves to their level. I can still see that video of Hamas treatment of a suspected collaborator. He looked like one of those cans you tie on to the wedding car. They were having a ball.
I had heard that the contextual translation of "collaborator" is "Fatah" in Gaza.

I wonder what the ruling would be, hypothetically, for accidentally burning a Quran if it was on the person of someone you set on fire. So many questions...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

This guy Olmert sounds like the Israeli equivalent of our Jimmy Carter. "We don't need confrontation with the Strong Man". Wasn't this guy corrupt?

http://www.haaretz.com/news/israeli-elections...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
This guy Olmert sounds like the Israeli equivalent of our Jimmy Carter. "We don't need confrontation with the Strong Man". Wasn't this guy corrupt?
http://www.haaretz.com/news/israeli-elections...
He's a politician isn't he? Geez, how is it I get jumped every time I state the obvious and not you?

It's election season so I expect to read some serious mudslinging...

ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE???????

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>He's a politician isn't he? Geez, how is it I get jumped every time I state the obvious and not you?
It's election season so I expect to read some serious mudslinging...
ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE???????
See the disease brought upon by inferior genes? Kill Kill Kill

"The terrorists told us at the very start that they would not hurt Muslims but were only interested in the Christians and infidels," Abdelkader, 53, said by telephone from his home in the nearby town of In Amenas. "We will kill them, they said."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/17/alge...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
See the disease brought upon by inferior genes? Kill Kill Kill
"The terrorists told us at the very start that they would not hurt Muslims but were only interested in the Christians and infidels," Abdelkader, 53, said by telephone from his home in the nearby town of In Amenas. "We will kill them, they said."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/17/alge...
More of a rash than a disease, you scratch it in Mali and it flames up in Algeria. I'd also like to know the distinction between Christians and infidels...are they not synonymous?
Ize Lawst

Prospect, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>More of a rash than a disease, you scratch it in Mali and it flames up in Algeria. I'd also like to know the distinction between Christians and infidels...are they not synonymous?
Most are them are "white" and un-armed.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

"Taupe" is only 200 years out of the trees. Therein lies the difference between civilized and barbarians. The tauper they are, the smaller their brains and balls get. Life means nothing to this thrash. Why do you think they wear suicide vests as part of their arsenal? They are cowardly garbage who can't do the time for their crime. As bad as the Newtown shooter, who was non-taupe. But he had a few screws loose. So, that speaks for the whole Arab mentality. Sub-species, as best. Yes, it's nasty Thursday

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
"Taupe" is only 200 years out of the trees. Therein lies the difference between civilized and barbarians. The tauper they are, the smaller their brains and balls get. Life means nothing to this thrash. Why do you think they wear suicide vests as part of their arsenal? They are cowardly garbage who can't do the time for their crime. As bad as the Newtown shooter, who was non-taupe. But he had a few screws loose. So, that speaks for the whole Arab mentality. Sub-species, as best. Yes, it's nasty Thursday
It's like "Shark Week" for nasty. There are different shades of taupe dontchaknow.
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

I love how no islamic scumbag was outraged that islamic north afrish!ts "actually" genocided poor Mali innocents who's only crime was, living in their own country...

but draw a cartoon of their pedo prophet, or dispute the supposed daily genocide of palifcukingsavages at the mall, by jews... and theyre so outraged they go into mass murder mode... you know, the corner stone of the religion of peace..... mass murder of innocents, usually unarmed, and often women and children.

cause, attacking french and international interests is the thanks for intervening in the islamic slaughter by helping poor africans from D E A T H !
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
Now thats a terrible crime!!!!!!!!!!
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Hey, people, looks like nobody pisses anymore in the direction of Syria. Daily 100-200 children , men and women die. Its OK , this is the muslim way of showig how much you love each other. The more dead the happier the people and allah is. Syria is falling apart, lets see if it falls to the east or to the west. If you just tell nobama which side is the muslim bros, he will help those "peace" loving muslims. As I am saying for years there is no Syrian nation no Lybian nation no Jordanian nation, no Lebanese nation etc etc, all of them run by the strongest muslim mafia bosses til they are killed and replaced by another family. What a fucken mess, all the muslim shitholes. Dont expect anything new, its going on for thousands of years and they love the smell of blood.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>It's like "Shark Week" for nasty. There are different shades of taupe dontchaknow.
That's what I said. Check this out. Ever see a dog try to run on a linoleum floor?

http://on.aol.com/video/robbery-attempt-thwar...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Now thats a terrible crime!!!!!!!!!!
Ask him if he'd do it over again...I don't think he's rehabilitated himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

86 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min SpaceBlues 45,879
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Jacques from Ottawa 175,090
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min Terry rigsby 48,991
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min forks_make_us_fat 1,083,412
Amy 7-30 21 min Toj 18
Abby 7-30 32 min Kuuipo 9
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 49 min ohoh 3,844
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Stina2 97,575
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••