Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#67381 Jan 16, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy, that's a good one. Hey, can you still put a hole in the cake when blowing out the candles?
Pills , take them.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#67382 Jan 16, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Pills , take them.
When you're riding on a train and you turn your head, does your nose click against the window?
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#67383 Jan 16, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't say that exactly...we're deeply offended.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2...
YOU are?
Ize Lawst

Naugatuck, CT

#67384 Jan 16, 2013
Uzi....can you smoke a cigar in the shower?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#67385 Jan 16, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Technically, she's the voice of the judge but let's not get bogged down with technicalities. That's what you get with public life...the public gets to judge you. So, if you could be more specific about which "sematism crap" you're referring to...we'll judge that too.
Pardon my English. Semitism, being Semitic. Abraham and Sons. That BS.
Also, he clearly said Zionist.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#67386 Jan 16, 2013
Ize Lawst wrote:
Uzi....can you smoke a cigar in the shower?
I forgot today's "Nasty Wednesday", have a great day off.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67387 Jan 16, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I forgot today's "Nasty Wednesday", have a great day off.
fo real, yo? who you talkin to Willis? got 3" of the white stuff over night and the snow thrower never broke a sweat. If I want to make fun of Uzi's snoz, blame it on veeky. He got away with it. At least, I left out the rounded slumped shoulders and the hump back. Hey, hey, gota great violent scene for you. No Tarantino, either. Gads, I love it so. I'll be back. Wish me luck.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67388 Jan 16, 2013
This is the sh!ts.
Damn, y'all.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67389 Jan 16, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Pardon my English. Semitism, being Semitic. Abraham and Sons. That BS.
Also, he clearly said Zionist.
So much get's lost in translation, eh? How about the teach hatred to our children and grandchildren part, is that a Zionist misquote too?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67390 Jan 16, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
This is the sh!ts.
Damn, y'all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sbwA57IxhQYXX
Nice shootin'.

What's up with his face?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67391 Jan 16, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Nice shootin'.
What's up with his face?
As you have obviously not followed the three seasons, he had half of his face blown of during the War2. He was a sniper, with incredible skills, and befriended the late Jimmy Carmodie, who met his demise at the end of season 2. But, he's going to be around for the next season. And, you do NOT want to see him with the half mask off. Picture a chain saw facial. Craps, I'm gonna get lemons, again.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67392 Jan 16, 2013
Just in case you didn't finish last month's soup. I, of course, would tell Obama to pack it where the sun don't shine. Go Bibi.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/17/world/middl...

>Relations between the two leaders have long been marked by tension that has erupted on occasion into open hostility, particularly over the handling of the Iranian nuclear issue and Israeli settlement plans. Israeli commentators said the latest exchange of messages seemed to suggest that future relations between Mr. Obama and Mr. Netanyahu could be equally fraught.<

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67393 Jan 16, 2013
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/17/world/middl...

"Morsi Says Slurs of Jews Were Taken Out of Context"

In all my years of reading complaints about things being taken out of context, this takes the cake. Who the fcuk would believe the sh!t this Morsi said was taken out of context? Are you that stupid? Yes you are, to even print it. And, anybody reading it twice is a Jew Hating A-Hole.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67394 Jan 16, 2013
"the descendants of apes and pigs. Taken out of context. Can somebody explain what "taken out of context" really means? Is it like what "is" is?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#67395 Jan 16, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>So much get's lost in translation, eh? How about the teach hatred to our children and grandchildren part, is that a Zionist misquote too?
Because we ought to teach our children to love Jews even when they're a bunch of bloodsucking, land grabbing occupiers. Sure!!!

Sorry, but we don't turn the other cheek.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67396 Jan 16, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Because we ought to teach our children to love Jews even when they're a bunch of bloodsucking, land grabbing occupiers. Sure!!!
The alternative is to genetically engineer a generation with a second ass to replace the ones that are destined to get blown off. You'll earn the respect of the entire Kardashian family.

The Egyptian president is a dick and so are you...move there.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67397 Jan 16, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
As you have obviously not followed the three seasons, he had half of his face blown of during the War2. He was a sniper, with incredible skills, and befriended the late Jimmy Carmodie, who met his demise at the end of season 2. But, he's going to be around for the next season. And, you do NOT want to see him with the half mask off. Picture a chain saw facial. Craps, I'm gonna get lemons, again.
I did not lemon you that time:-)
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#67398 Jan 16, 2013
The Israelis should give the dirty Palestinians free liquor and blankets tainted with small pox. It works.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67399 Jan 17, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Because we ought to teach our children to love Jews even when they're a bunch of bloodsucking, land grabbing occupiers. Sure!!!
Palestinian litters are incapable of learning anything that doesn't involve killing Jews and, when they are not available, each other. That's why nobody wants them soiling their country.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67400 Jan 17, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Palestinian litters are incapable of learning anything that doesn't involve killing Jews and, when they are not available, each other. That's why nobody wants them soiling their country.
So worth it.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia/2013/01/20...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Incognito4Ever 1,110,070
Abby 9-20 28 min Mister Tonka 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 54 min Kristy 46,724
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 1 hr boundary painter 375
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr boundary painter 622
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr boundary painter 4,720
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr boundary painter 323
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,078
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••