Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,063)

Showing posts 61,241 - 61,260 of67,195
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>School I suppose...we're his guilty pleasure.
You can't be a shill on a thread you've been on since page one. For that matter, you can't be off topic on a thread where every post since 2009 has been off topic.
The topic is what we say it is.
You have to love a take charge guy, Commander. By your leave, Sir! I'm heading for the chow line.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
Subj: Fwd: AMERICA'S: New song....AWESOME!!!
Enjoy this GREAT new song!
http://www.youtube.com/v/6TPgJSZf5Vw...
God Bless America.
It ain't new Gipsy. And it suks. Get some new stuff. How about a newly elected Bibi and and a new elected Obama? Now, there's where the rubber meets the road. Can we make it through 4 more years? There's a movement to eliminate the 22nd amendment which allows Obama to run indefinitely. How does that rub your rhubarb? Come on home, Baby, we need you for ballast.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
It ain't new Gipsy. And it suks. Get some new stuff. How about a newly elected Bibi and and a new elected Obama? Now, there's where the rubber meets the road. Can we make it through 4 more years? There's a movement to eliminate the 22nd amendment which allows Obama to run indefinitely. How does that rub your rhubarb? Come on home, Baby, we need you for ballast.
“We must never forget, brothers, to nurse our children and our grandchildren on hatred for them: for Zionists, for Jews,” Mr. Morsi declared. Egyptian children “must feed on hatred; hatred must continue,” he said.“The hatred must go on for God and as a form of worshiping him.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/15/world/middl...

He was right about this guy.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
“We must never forget, brothers, to nurse our children and our grandchildren on hatred for them: for Zionists, for Jews,” Mr. Morsi declared. Egyptian children “must feed on hatred; hatred must continue,” he said.“The hatred must go on for God and as a form of worshiping him.”
Hard not be wrong about any of these barbarians. NONE of them are to be trusted. Sometimes things come back to bite you. It's ALMOST as bad as Romney saying he requested 'binders full of women". No?
Yours truly,
Charlatan.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your pills, please.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your pills, please.
Oh boy, that's a good one. Hey, can you still put a hole in the cake when blowing out the candles?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like Reverend Wright. Right? What was LEFT? Right? Didn't change a thaang.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like Reverend Wright. Right? What was LEFT? Right? Didn't change a thaang.
I wouldn't say that exactly...we're deeply offended.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't say that exactly...we're deeply offended.
Who the F is this Nuland bitch to judge Morsi?
F*** off with your Sematism crap.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Who the F is this Nuland bitch to judge Morsi?
Technically, she's the voice of the judge but let's not get bogged down with technicalities. That's what you get with public life...the public gets to judge you. So, if you could be more specific about which "sematism crap" you're referring to...we'll judge that too.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

TRD wrote:
Yeah. I saw that yesterday. Kind of like getting slapped across the face and telling the the slapper you don't like it. Means absolutely squat. Now, a drone up his tail-pipe would be a better response.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Who the F is this Nuland bitch to judge Morsi?
You're a descendant of apes and pigs. I must teach my Grandchildren to hate all you Arab F******. Sound good, Monkey Boy?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. I saw that yesterday. Kind of like getting slapped across the face and telling the the slapper you don't like it. Means absolutely squat. Now, a drone up his tail-pipe would be a better response.
There's still time for that and there's always room for Jello. The trick is, he associates with a really inflexible group of Islamists who bought into this BS when he was running for office. Now that the election is over he has to tone it down or risk losing his USAID. Who do you think is more persuasive...The Muslim Brotherhood or $2 billion USD?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>There's still time for that and there's always room for Jello. The trick is, he associates with a really inflexible group of Islamists who bought into this BS when he was running for office. Now that the election is over he has to tone it down or risk losing his USAID. Who do you think is more persuasive...The Muslim Brotherhood or $2 billion USD?
Oh, that's a toughie. I can't seem to remember any Arab leaders that made a bundle off the U.S. and didn't share it with their subjects. Well, maybe one that they just dug up looking for evidence of the Jew Bear.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy, that's a good one. Hey, can you still put a hole in the cake when blowing out the candles?
Pills , take them.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Pills , take them.
When you're riding on a train and you turn your head, does your nose click against the window?
Ize Lost

Prospect, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
YOU are?
Ize Lawst

Prospect, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Uzi....can you smoke a cigar in the shower?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Technically, she's the voice of the judge but let's not get bogged down with technicalities. That's what you get with public life...the public gets to judge you. So, if you could be more specific about which "sematism crap" you're referring to...we'll judge that too.
Pardon my English. Semitism, being Semitic. Abraham and Sons. That BS.
Also, he clearly said Zionist.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Ize Lawst wrote:
Uzi....can you smoke a cigar in the shower?
I forgot today's "Nasty Wednesday", have a great day off.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61,241 - 61,260 of67,195
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Jacques from Ottawa 167,603
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min leosnana 1,034,184
Amy 4-19 16 min PEllen 12
Abby 4-19 23 min Julie 17
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 29 min Chicagobunny 47,068
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 65,120
Cook County issues 1,000th gay marriage license 1 hr Evilgelicalling 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 96,137
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE