Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
61,201 - 61,220 of 68,042 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
As to "apartheid", the new clever way of describing a government that knows what's best for the people in the country, one just has to take a look at South Africa's progress for a model of "power to the people". It's a toilet compared to what it was. You don't see any of that in the news, do yuh? No. Why? Because it was and is B.S. I have to hand it to China and Russia to deal with any attempts by the disgruntled or "dis-enfranchised" to unseat the Government. In fact, applause for any country that doesn't fall for that BS. Okay, let me have it. As, we are the only ones talking here. Nice, having e-mail out there for anybody to critique. So far, so good.
No, no...now even the whites are impoverished in South Africa, that's better isn't it?

(I was going to go with Zionist-controlled media, thanks for straightening my ass out)

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>No, no...now even the whites are impoverished in South Africa, that's better isn't it?
(I was going to go with Zionist-controlled media, thanks for straightening my ass out)
Oh, do you mean by this? I'm telling you, why the fcuk doesn't the press see this? Where is the outrage?

Disemboweled, drowned in boiling water

Many more victims have been savagely tortured, raped, disemboweled, drowned in boiling water or worse. The horrifying evidence is available for the world to see on countless sites throughout the Internet: pictures of brutalized dead women and children – even babies.
“We don’t know exactly who is planning them yet, but what we are calling for is an international investigation that will try and determine who is planning these murders,” Stanton said.

The ANC government downplays the problem, claiming it is mostly just “regular” crime. Experts, however, know that is not true.
“Things of this sort are what I have seen before in other genocides,” Stanton, who also worked against apartheid, said of the murdered white farmers after a fact-finding mission to the “Rainbow Nation” in June.

“This is what has happened in Burundi, it’s what happened in Rwanda,” he continued in a speech to the Transvaal Agricultural Union in Pretoria.“It has happened in many other places in the world.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/genocide-looms-for...

What's that word again? Taupe? In this case, it's a double Taupe on the cocks.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, do you mean by this? I'm telling you, why the fcuk doesn't the press see this? Where is the outrage?
Disemboweled, drowned in boiling water
Many more victims have been savagely tortured, raped, disemboweled, drowned in boiling water or worse. The horrifying evidence is available for the world to see on countless sites throughout the Internet: pictures of brutalized dead women and children – even babies.
“We don’t know exactly who is planning them yet, but what we are calling for is an international investigation that will try and determine who is planning these murders,” Stanton said.
The ANC government downplays the problem, claiming it is mostly just “regular” crime. Experts, however, know that is not true.
“Things of this sort are what I have seen before in other genocides,” Stanton, who also worked against apartheid, said of the murdered white farmers after a fact-finding mission to the “Rainbow Nation” in June.
“This is what has happened in Burundi, it’s what happened in Rwanda,” he continued in a speech to the Transvaal Agricultural Union in Pretoria.“It has happened in many other places in the world.”
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/genocide-looms-for...
What's that word again? Taupe? In this case, it's a double Taupe on the cocks.
Brown Power! Brown Power! Brown Power!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Brown Power! Brown Power! Brown Power!
Brown Power Skid marks in your skivvees. In your skivvees. In your skivvees. It ain't funny, Magoo, unless YOU were in that cauldron. Kcukin savages are savages. And the "Tauper" they are, the worse they are.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Brown Power Skid marks in your skivvees. In your skivvees. In your skivvees. It ain't funny, Magoo, unless YOU were in that cauldron. Kcukin savages are savages. And the "Tauper" they are, the worse they are.
I know it's not funny, man. It's sad as hell and we'll end up keeping another third-world country alive because nobody knows how to be happy any more just feeding and clothing themselves. Besides, You know how us southerners are, what did you expect from SOUTH Africa?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, did I forget to mention how little I care about South Africa? If I were a white Afrikaner, I'd have handed the keys to Mandela and run, not walked away from the kauldron. I would not have been naive enough to believe that South Afrikans of kolor would have any love left for the kolor-challenged members of their society.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>By the way, did I forget to mention how little I care about South Africa? If I were a white Afrikaner, I'd have handed the keys to Mandela and run, not walked away from the kauldron. I would not have been naive enough to believe that South Afrikans of kolor would have any love left for the kolor-challenged members of their society.
Couldn't agree more. But these Arabs are more murderous than anything we can imagine, except maybe this:(Except Marcellus)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>By the way, did I forget to mention how little I care about South Africa? If I were a white Afrikaner, I'd have handed the keys to Mandela and run, not walked away from the kauldron. I would not have been naive enough to believe that South Afrikans of kolor would have any love left for the kolor-challenged members of their society.
So, when Uzi sees the shift in population and the concessions given by his Government, do you think he will walk or run or lock and load? Naw. To hypothetical. He's playing the back nine with the rest of us. A couple of decades to wait, unless..........

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't agree more. But these Arabs are more murderous than anything we can imagine, except maybe this:(Except Marcellus)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I hear all the anti-Israel venom in their rhetoric but what I see doesn't match. What I see is a society that has a cool hard surface and a boiling, molten core, every so often erupting...spilling blood...then scabbing over until it blows out someplace else. They seem pretty content whacking themselves over and over again.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

TRD wrote:
How little you care? The recipe for disaster has been printed and is now the playbook for the minorities to assume command of your orchards. South Africa is the primer for wrecking a country and killing those that made it a pretty good place to live. It's infectious. I can't believe that Seattle fcuked it up

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
So, when Uzi sees the shift in population and the concessions given by his Government, do you think he will walk or run or lock and load? Naw. To hypothetical. He's playing the back nine with the rest of us. A couple of decades to wait, unless..........
What concessions? You're right about the media war the Arabs are winning lately but make no mistake about the level of determination they will face in a real war.

I've been watching this my entire life and it hasn't really changed much in all that time. I have to confess that after our long conversation here on the matter, I don't see it ending in my lifetime and I've got quite a ways to go. It would take an extraordinary attitude adjustment on both sides that just seems impossible.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
How little you care? The recipe for disaster has been printed and is now the playbook for the minorities to assume command of your orchards. South Africa is the primer for wrecking a country and killing those that made it a pretty good place to live. It's infectious. I can't believe that Seattle fcuked it up
2-points...HAH!

The colonial powers printed the recipe when they withdrew. It was unsustainable and yet some Boers never learned to cut their losses. Not much of a lesson in my opinion...I think the clusterfcuk we made out of Iraq will be remembered.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
2-points...HAH!
The colonial powers printed the recipe when they withdrew. It was unsustainable and yet some Boers never learned to cut their losses. Not much of a lesson in my opinion...I think the clusterfcuk we made out of Iraq will be remembered.
They could have taken a lesson from Syria. Media and all, he ain't going any place soon. The scumbag rebels are a mix of everything we hate, and more. Yet, we're ready to bail. WTF? Seattle had the game under wraps. He missed the kick, originally. Who called time out? WTF?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
They could have taken a lesson from Syria. Media and all, he ain't going any place soon. The scumbag rebels are a mix of everything we hate, and more. Yet, we're ready to bail. WTF? Seattle had the game under wraps. He missed the kick, originally. Who called time out? WTF?
They didn't overthrow a guy in SA, they beat back an ideology. Now it's just the way the indigenous like it and I couldn't care less. The Dutch bailed and the last white guys standing got stuck with the bill.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Just watched ZDT. I don't see what the buzz is all about. I guess it all depends on what you expect from this film. I expected a well executed propaganda film, and I got one. Good thing it didn't cost me anything.
SPOILER ALERT: Someone who looks like Osama dies at the end.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Soy de Palestina wrote:
Just watched ZDT. I don't see what the buzz is all about. I guess it all depends on what you expect from this film. I expected a well executed propaganda film, and I got one. Good thing it didn't cost me anything.
SPOILER ALERT: Someone who looks like Osama dies at the end.
Oscar screener? I love this time of year, I watched Seven Psychopaths last night...deep, dark, dramatic comedy. Hard to admit that I learned something about life from it but I think I'm a better psycho for having watched.

Spoiler Alert: There are no people with laundry on their heads in this movie.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Oscar screener? I love this time of year, I watched Seven Psychopaths last night...deep, dark, dramatic comedy. Hard to admit that I learned something about life from it but I think I'm a better psycho for having watched.
Spoiler Alert: There are no people with laundry on their heads in this movie.
I just finished watching the series "Lilihammer". I was sad to learn it was only on for one season. Steven Van Zandt was a hoot. Hahahahahahaha

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right again dog breath, the quoran is idiotic shit for idiotic savages. You cant change the quoran, live with shit and total stupidity.
Seems you don't read much of your own books eh?
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
All flowers and peace from you all eh?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I just finished watching the series "Lilihammer". I was sad to learn it was only on for one season. Steven Van Zandt was a hoot. Hahahahahahaha
Stevie was my favorite Soprano character and is my number one choice of actors who can sing (or is it singers who can act?)

Read his IMDB bio...he is everywhere. With chops like his he won't be without a show for long.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

We see you, off topic shills

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

117 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Patrick 1,081,961
North Korea Vows to Nuke White House 8 min Long live N Korea 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Jacques from Ottawa 174,913
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min Terry rigsby 48,937
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Mar '09) 32 min Sgt Prepper 3,996
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (May '09) 34 min Sgt Prepper 3,154
Amy 7-28 35 min Kuuipo 9
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 9:22AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••