Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#67314 Jan 9, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahah they mention the outcast first, so the real choice will be confirmed with a big sigh o relief....
if palifcuking savages like the idiot, he's clearly the wrong choice...
happy new year to you and the banana salesman... have you taught your mom any of the latest jew tunes ?
Let's try it again. Mom was drooling down her wrinkled chin laughing at the old Jew Bashing songs. NaNa had a Bibi cake and carved a figure eight in his face before serving. Gotta love those family get together s. The problem was the rocks thrown in by the Grand kids before the carving. Those Lil sh!ts.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#67315 Jan 9, 2013
NaNa4pali wrote:
<quoted text>More than possible. Unfortunately, quite likely. That doesn't take anything away from my personal views on Mr. Hagel's integrity, as well as the size of his cohones.
Tell me, why do YOU hope he's quickly mowed over?.. Which has already long begun by the Israeli "hurry up and hang the antisemite that dare speak truth or peace" committee
Chuck is a good guy, I just think he is imminently sacrificial. He already has a history with his Republican colleagues so he starts the process with one foot in a hole. The President needs to give one up for the cause and since John Kerry seems to please both sides for state and the CIA nominee is a lock...

I want the process expedited because there are more important fish to fry and the bench is deep with qualified candidates.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67316 Jan 10, 2013
>Abbas said Ban was told Israel "agreed to the return of those refugees to Gaza and the West Bank, but on condition that each refugee ... sign a statement that he doesn't have the right of return (to Israel)."
"So we rejected that and said it's better they die in Syria than give up their right of return," Abbas told the group.<

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/01/10/pales...

Better they die in Syria. Now that's superior logic. In fact, nobody wants them. Not even Abbas.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67317 Jan 10, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
>Abbas said Ban was told Israel "agreed to the return of those refugees to Gaza and the West Bank, but on condition that each refugee ... sign a statement that he doesn't have the right of return (to Israel)."
"So we rejected that and said it's better they die in Syria than give up their right of return," Abbas told the group.<
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/01/10/pales...
Better they die in Syria. Now that's superior logic. In fact, nobody wants them. Not even Abbas.
Recently I've been looking at the situation in Syria and wondering if Palestinians see the same thing I do. If I were them I'd be thankful for an enemy like Israel.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67319 Jan 10, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Recently I've been looking at the situation in Syria and wondering if Palestinians see the same thing I do. If I were them I'd be thankful for an enemy like Israel.
Here's good one. Love the headline. "Palestinian leaders turn backs on Syrian refugees as crisis mounts." United Nations Relief and Works Agency to the rescue, once again. Talk about dependency. I wonder if they get free phones.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/01/08/pales...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67320 Jan 10, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's good one. Love the headline. "Palestinian leaders turn backs on Syrian refugees as crisis mounts." United Nations Relief and Works Agency to the rescue, once again. Talk about dependency. I wonder if they get free phones.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/01/08/pales...
The outpouring of that legendary Arab hospitality is mind boggling. It's winter, shouldn't we send some shipping containers? A Winnebago?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67321 Jan 10, 2013
It's outrageous the way they play the media and get the attention they so do not deserve. But, our own political status attests to that guile and its effectiveness. Notice how quiet it is here when even the Pali Lovers cannot mount a defense for their "Leaders"? Like, maybe, it's Israel's fault that Syria and all the Arabs don't want the Pali's? They don't believe it. Pull the wagons in a circle, John Wayne. They need a distraction.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67322 Jan 10, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
It's outrageous the way they play the media and get the attention they so do not deserve. But, our own political status attests to that guile and its effectiveness. Notice how quiet it is here when even the Pali Lovers cannot mount a defense for their "Leaders"? Like, maybe, it's Israel's fault that Syria and all the Arabs don't want the Pali's? They don't believe it. Pull the wagons in a circle, John Wayne. They need a distraction.
Seriously, with friends like Abbas and Meshaal who needs Israel? There is no right of return, there are no Arab patrons, they're on their own.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67323 Jan 11, 2013
These "lefties" are far more dangerous that ours. Or, are they?

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/A...

>"If there will not be two states here, neither will it (even) be a binational state — it will be an Arab state," he was quoted by Haaretz as saying on Friday. "They believe Jews can rule an Arab majority (but) no apartheid nation in the world survived without collapsing in a few years."

Netanyahu himself has at times conceded the logic of the argument: Israel proper has 6 million Jews living alongside almost 2 million Arab citizens; with the Palestinians of the West Bank and Gaza thrown into the mix, the populations divide about evenly and the Arab birthrate is higher. Hence, if Israel insists on ruling the entire Holy Land, Jews will be in the minority.<

Seriously, with friends like this who needs Abbas? Not so LOL.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67325 Jan 11, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
These "lefties" are far more dangerous that ours. Or, are they?
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/A...
>"If there will not be two states here, neither will it (even) be a binational state — it will be an Arab state," he was quoted by Haaretz as saying on Friday. "They believe Jews can rule an Arab majority (but) no apartheid nation in the world survived without collapsing in a few years."
Netanyahu himself has at times conceded the logic of the argument: Israel proper has 6 million Jews living alongside almost 2 million Arab citizens; with the Palestinians of the West Bank and Gaza thrown into the mix, the populations divide about evenly and the Arab birthrate is higher. Hence, if Israel insists on ruling the entire Holy Land, Jews will be in the minority.<
Seriously, with friends like this who needs Abbas? Not so LOL.
"Under this narrative, partition is not an Israeli "concession," which must await Palestinian promises of peace — but rather a life-saving surgery for the Zionist enterprise."

Talk about a two-edged sword...I guess ethnic cleansing is looking better already. They can send the Arab women to the Ukraine to replace the mail-order Samaritan brides but we're going to have a hard time placing the rest of them. None of the Arab neighbors have accepted any "Palestinians" since...since...since before there were Palestinians. Talk about your shitty neighbors.

Two states will only be possible if the Arabs accept it. So far, that isn't the case so life goes on in Israel. This crap will never be over.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67326 Jan 12, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
"Under this narrative, partition is not an Israeli "concession," which must await Palestinian promises of peace — but rather a life-saving surgery for the Zionist enterprise."
Talk about a two-edged sword...I guess ethnic cleansing is looking better already. They can send the Arab women to the Ukraine to replace the mail-order Samaritan brides but we're going to have a hard time placing the rest of them. None of the Arab neighbors have accepted any "Palestinians" since...since...since before there were Palestinians. Talk about your shitty neighbors.
Two states will only be possible if the Arabs accept it. So far, that isn't the case so life goes on in Israel. This crap will never be over.
Just look at our demographics. If you have 6 or more children and live off entitlements, that's a lot of future voters weaned on the good life. It's going to happen quicker here, but it's going to happen there, short of war. Slow and steady. As somebody here once said, I think it was you, it's not bad playing the back nine. The front nine was great. Selfish, but, for me, true.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67327 Jan 12, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just look at our demographics. If you have 6 or more children and live off entitlements, that's a lot of future voters weaned on the good life. It's going to happen quicker here, but it's going to happen there, short of war. Slow and steady. As somebody here once said, I think it was you, it's not bad playing the back nine. The front nine was great. Selfish, but, for me, true.
Unfortunately, the vast majority of people didn't grow up in the land of opportunity. Not only that, of those that did, not all used that opportunity to do something they loved.

There are a lot of unhappy, unfulfilled people in the world.

Shit happens...things change...we'll all be taupe atheists in the future.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taupe

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67329 Jan 12, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately, the vast majority of people didn't grow up in the land of opportunity. Not only that, of those that did, not all used that opportunity to do something they loved.
There are a lot of unhappy, unfulfilled people in the world.
Shit happens...things change...we'll all be taupe atheists in the future.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taupe
So Israel will be Taupe, also, or not at all. I get it.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67330 Jan 12, 2013
As to "apartheid", the new clever way of describing a government that knows what's best for the people in the country, one just has to take a look at South Africa's progress for a model of "power to the people". It's a toilet compared to what it was. You don't see any of that in the news, do yuh? No. Why? Because it was and is B.S. I have to hand it to China and Russia to deal with any attempts by the disgruntled or "dis-enfranchised" to unseat the Government. In fact, applause for any country that doesn't fall for that BS. Okay, let me have it. As, we are the only ones talking here. Nice, having e-mail out there for anybody to critique. So far, so good.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67331 Jan 12, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
As to "apartheid", the new clever way of describing a government that knows what's best for the people in the country, one just has to take a look at South Africa's progress for a model of "power to the people". It's a toilet compared to what it was. You don't see any of that in the news, do yuh? No. Why? Because it was and is B.S. I have to hand it to China and Russia to deal with any attempts by the disgruntled or "dis-enfranchised" to unseat the Government. In fact, applause for any country that doesn't fall for that BS. Okay, let me have it. As, we are the only ones talking here. Nice, having e-mail out there for anybody to critique. So far, so good.
No, no...now even the whites are impoverished in South Africa, that's better isn't it?

(I was going to go with Zionist-controlled media, thanks for straightening my ass out)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67332 Jan 12, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>No, no...now even the whites are impoverished in South Africa, that's better isn't it?
(I was going to go with Zionist-controlled media, thanks for straightening my ass out)
Oh, do you mean by this? I'm telling you, why the fcuk doesn't the press see this? Where is the outrage?

Disemboweled, drowned in boiling water

Many more victims have been savagely tortured, raped, disemboweled, drowned in boiling water or worse. The horrifying evidence is available for the world to see on countless sites throughout the Internet: pictures of brutalized dead women and children – even babies.
“We don’t know exactly who is planning them yet, but what we are calling for is an international investigation that will try and determine who is planning these murders,” Stanton said.

The ANC government downplays the problem, claiming it is mostly just “regular” crime. Experts, however, know that is not true.
“Things of this sort are what I have seen before in other genocides,” Stanton, who also worked against apartheid, said of the murdered white farmers after a fact-finding mission to the “Rainbow Nation” in June.

“This is what has happened in Burundi, it’s what happened in Rwanda,” he continued in a speech to the Transvaal Agricultural Union in Pretoria.“It has happened in many other places in the world.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/genocide-looms-for...

What's that word again? Taupe? In this case, it's a double Taupe on the cocks.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67333 Jan 12, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, do you mean by this? I'm telling you, why the fcuk doesn't the press see this? Where is the outrage?
Disemboweled, drowned in boiling water
Many more victims have been savagely tortured, raped, disemboweled, drowned in boiling water or worse. The horrifying evidence is available for the world to see on countless sites throughout the Internet: pictures of brutalized dead women and children – even babies.
“We don’t know exactly who is planning them yet, but what we are calling for is an international investigation that will try and determine who is planning these murders,” Stanton said.
The ANC government downplays the problem, claiming it is mostly just “regular” crime. Experts, however, know that is not true.
“Things of this sort are what I have seen before in other genocides,” Stanton, who also worked against apartheid, said of the murdered white farmers after a fact-finding mission to the “Rainbow Nation” in June.
“This is what has happened in Burundi, it’s what happened in Rwanda,” he continued in a speech to the Transvaal Agricultural Union in Pretoria.“It has happened in many other places in the world.”
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/genocide-looms-for...
What's that word again? Taupe? In this case, it's a double Taupe on the cocks.
Brown Power! Brown Power! Brown Power!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67334 Jan 12, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Brown Power! Brown Power! Brown Power!
Brown Power Skid marks in your skivvees. In your skivvees. In your skivvees. It ain't funny, Magoo, unless YOU were in that cauldron. Kcukin savages are savages. And the "Tauper" they are, the worse they are.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67335 Jan 12, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Brown Power Skid marks in your skivvees. In your skivvees. In your skivvees. It ain't funny, Magoo, unless YOU were in that cauldron. Kcukin savages are savages. And the "Tauper" they are, the worse they are.
I know it's not funny, man. It's sad as hell and we'll end up keeping another third-world country alive because nobody knows how to be happy any more just feeding and clothing themselves. Besides, You know how us southerners are, what did you expect from SOUTH Africa?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67336 Jan 13, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, did I forget to mention how little I care about South Africa? If I were a white Afrikaner, I'd have handed the keys to Mandela and run, not walked away from the kauldron. I would not have been naive enough to believe that South Afrikans of kolor would have any love left for the kolor-challenged members of their society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min USAsince1680 1,154,140
daughter/father appropriate physical contact (Mar '12) 15 min WOW 16
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 25 min Frijoles 71,064
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Maude 181,842
abby 12-21 1 hr PEllen 1
amy 12-21 1 hr PEllen 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 49,224
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:07 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:07AM