Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
61,101 - 61,120 of 68,330 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>gaye istheworst.... ask the putz how he pretends to go off and shoot his fiddy cal.... only to get frustrated anmd posts during the outing, to claim he call his wife on the cell phone, and dictated his hasbarat rant....true story.... oh and the Range in his hood... a fcuking toilet, according to the reviews
I wish a fella cud get paid....
Oh c'mon. Take it easy on Big Red. Remember he roamed all over the ME and slept in tents with boys and they loved his red hair and blue eyes. Especially those torn jeans. Now those baby blues are clouded over with cataracts and the red hair, what's left of it, is snow white, except for huge pink scar where the plate was installed. Have you no compassion?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I thought I was the only one that remembered Cleo's brother the fantasti... err fanatic ramboni and his lame prediction(s)...
im still waiting for the "satan jewmerica" days... was that before or after the Mayan thing ?...
I remember. I remember him not wanting to go out at night because of the fear of getting drug behind a pickup truck by those country boys who don't like his kind. Naming his tally-whacker and bragging about all those fat women he kept. He is one Jew Hater and very Un-American. Did I leave anything out?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Unity? Not yet...although nobody died.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2...

(allegedly)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

"Lieutenant Abdulmohsen Maiman, spokesman for the Grand Mosque police, told the paper that the 49-year-old Saudi national could be suffering from “mental disorder.” "

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2013/01...

Ya think?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
"Lieutenant Abdulmohsen Maiman, spokesman for the Grand Mosque police, told the paper that the 49-year-old Saudi national could be suffering from “mental disorder.” "
http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2013/01...
Ya think?
Or he has a fixation for nice ta ta's.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Or he has a fixation for nice ta ta's.
He's been apprehended by the religious cops at one of the holiest sites...

He's nuckin futz.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>He's been apprehended by the religious cops at one of the holiest sites...
He's nuckin futz.
Jewish ta ta is legendary. I once saw this blonde dancing on a cruise ship that blew me away. I could tell her husband was Jewish because of his slumped shoulders and huge nose.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Jewish ta ta is legendary. I once saw this blonde dancing on a cruise ship that blew me away. I could tell her husband was Jewish because of his slumped shoulders and huge nose.
There may have been some snorkeling involved. We have adapted to our environment.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>There may have been some snorkeling involved. We have adapted to our environment.
I've tried snorkeling but the blanket always blocked the hose and my goggles always got fogged. So, what did Fatah mean when they said "we are close to victory? Do they have Soy's clairvoyance disease?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>I've tried snorkeling but the blanket always blocked the hose and my goggles always got fogged. So, what did Fatah mean when they said "we are close to victory? Do they have Soy's clairvoyance disease?
Call it wishful thinking. Does Hamas seem any closer to renouncing violence and recognizing Israel to you? Nah, me neither.

Did you spit in the mask?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Call it wishful thinking. Does Hamas seem any closer to renouncing violence and recognizing Israel to you? Nah, me neither.
Did you spit in the mask?
I guess when you're surrounded by fawning subordinates, those "leaders" may envision their own greatness, much like Sadam. He didn't look so great in his last minutes. And, yes, I spit now and then, but don't waste it on my mask. Ever spit on your snorkel?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>He's been apprehended by the religious cops at one of the holiest sites...
He's nuckin futz.
Maybe I didn't say it right. Just because a man endeavors to find a Jewish wife, doesn't automatically label him nuckin futz. I don't care where he was. Religious cops pop you for kissing in daylight. They are not the barometer for what's normal behavior. Why, if I had it to do all over again, I might have even contemplated it, during Easter Mass. They are so nuckin hot. Okay, I opted for French, no Jewish women in the mix at the time, but the grass always looks.......

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>I guess when you're surrounded by fawning subordinates, those "leaders" may envision their own greatness, much like Sadam. He didn't look so great in his last minutes. And, yes, I spit now and then, but don't waste it on my mask. Ever spit on your snorkel?
I never had a problem with my snorkel fogging up.

They may have had a successful sit-down but when it comes to actually unifying they'll be at odds. Hamas would have to join Fatah on the peaceful side of the table in order to unify without tainting the PA's position. As it stands, if they unify without renouncing violence they are back to 1977 without a paddle.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I didn't say it right. Just because a man endeavors to find a Jewish wife, doesn't automatically label him nuckin futz. I don't care where he was. Religious cops pop you for kissing in daylight. They are not the barometer for what's normal behavior. Why, if I had it to do all over again, I might have even contemplated it, during Easter Mass. They are so nuckin hot. Okay, I opted for French, no Jewish women in the mix at the time, but the grass always looks.......
I hear you and I'm not disagreeing, I loves me some Yiddishe Mama. On the other hand, we're not Arabs walking around in the cradle of Islam handing out flyers shopping for a Jewess.

Nothing says "Lock me up" quite like bringing a nice Jewish girl home to meet ummi and abbi when your home contains the holiest place in Islam.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I hear you and I'm not disagreeing, I loves me some Yiddishe Mama. On the other hand, we're not Arabs walking around in the cradle of Islam handing out flyers shopping for a Jewess.
Nothing says "Lock me up" quite like bringing a nice Jewish girl home to meet ummi and abbi when your home contains the holiest place in Islam.
Islam doesn't forbid marrying a Jew. This man was obviously crazy, for reasons other than wanting to marry a Jew.
And no one really says ummi and abbi anymore.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Islam doesn't forbid marrying a Jew. This man was obviously crazy, for reasons other than wanting to marry a Jew.
To be more accurate, Islam only allows Muslim men to marry Jewish women, and not vice versa.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Islam doesn't forbid marrying a Jew. This man was obviously crazy, for reasons other than wanting to marry a Jew.
I didn't mean it was against the law, even though I'm pretty sure the sign at immigration says "no Jews allowed". I meant it was crazy for him to be seeking a Jewish bride in the one place on earth where there is absolutely no chance of finding one.

And since I just used the expression, clearly, only most people never use ummi and abbi anymore.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Soy de Palestina wrote:
Really? So a muslim woman could marry a Jew? Or is it just that a muslim "man" can enslave a Jewish woman?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> To be more accurate, Islam only allows Muslim men to marry Jewish women, and not vice versa.
You are being awfully gratuitous with that term "men".
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>I've tried snorkeling but the blanket always blocked the hose and my goggles always got fogged. So, what did Fatah mean when they said "we are close to victory? Do they have Soy's clairvoyance disease?
I heard that if you rub a potato slice on the inside of your mask and then rinse it, it will not fog up. However, I don't know this from first hand experience. I have only heard tell.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago