Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#67200 Jan 3, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>That's ok. There is another 10,000 where those came from. It must be a real point of pride that their "brilliant Iranian air defense units" were able to knock down ...a FCKNG MODEL AIRPLANE.
Those talking monkeys would last 4 hours in a war against the US...and everyone knows it. Israel would wipe them off the map.
Talkin monkeys and doon kunes. I'm crazy about your MI vernacular. LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67201 Jan 3, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't puff my chest up too much Stewy. If I were you I'd consider several points...I'd be thinking about the thousands of overflights that didn't end with the drone crashing and what's going to happen when the numbers suddenly increase. How well do you think "the great country of Iran" will fare when there are suddenly a couple of thousand drones in their airspace at once. Will they be able to differentiate between photo-recon platforms and the armed Reapers and Predators? Have they even noticed the Global Hawks?
Things are going to turn to shit fairly quickly for Farsi-speakers, Stewy. We have set a timeline for when American forces will have nothing better to do besides make Iranians miserable. The drone-iest US president in history already has the date in his calender.
Are you referring to this beautiful piece of hardware? Thanks so much.

>Global Hawk flies autonomously at an altitude of more than 60,000 feet, above inclement weather and prevailing winds, for 35+ hours at a time. During a single mission, it can provide detailed intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance information in near-real time over 40,000 square miles - approximately the size of Illinois.

During the ninth and final test flight lasting over 2.5 hours, the two aircraft rendezvoused at 44,800 feet and spent the majority of the time flying autonomously within one wingspan (100 ft/30 m) of each other. This was designed to demonstrate that High Altitude Long Endurance (HALE) aircraft can safely and autonomously operate under the conditions of in-flight refueling.<

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67202 Jan 3, 2013
Wow, it's only Thursday. WTF is everybody? I guess I'll just shut TFU and wait for anybody, even Ramboner, to say something. I guess Sh!thead went back to school. That's not a bad thing. Hey, Duds. New Years is over. Oh, I get it. It's at YOUR convenience and YOU control the dialogue. Mea Culpa. How impertinent of me.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#67204 Jan 3, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you referring to this beautiful piece of hardware? Thanks so much.
>Global Hawk flies autonomously at an altitude of more than 60,000 feet, above inclement weather and prevailing winds, for 35+ hours at a time. During a single mission, it can provide detailed intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance information in near-real time over 40,000 square miles - approximately the size of Illinois.
During the ninth and final test flight lasting over 2.5 hours, the two aircraft rendezvoused at 44,800 feet and spent the majority of the time flying autonomously within one wingspan (100 ft/30 m) of each other. This was designed to demonstrate that High Altitude Long Endurance (HALE) aircraft can safely and autonomously operate under the conditions of in-flight refueling.<
Yep, those are the ones they can see but which operate at the top of their AAA envelope. It's the ones they can't see that worry them.
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#67206 Jan 3, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
? Kind of like Rambone's $10/gal prediction for 2010.
Wow, I thought I was the only one that remembered Cleo's brother the fantasti... err fanatic ramboni and his lame prediction(s)...

im still waiting for the "satan jewmerica" days... was that before or after the Mayan thing ?...
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#67207 Jan 3, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text> Talkin monkeys and doon kunes. I'm crazy about your MI vernacular. LOL
Faith rules
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#67208 Jan 3, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo Nimrod/Troll,
Iran fought Iraq for 8 years and won sh!t. Took only 100 hours to drive Iraq out of Kuwait. Somebody said you sound less intelligent every time you open your sore lined mouth, Screwy. They're right.
Somebody ????

Everybody said.
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

#67209 Jan 3, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody ????
Everybody said.
Happy new year infidel. Welcome back. The hamasarats are going nuts on here cause they are being exposed for the lies and hate.

If it pisses them off cause they have been outed, good. Keep it coming!
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#67210 Jan 3, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy new year infidel. Welcome back. The hamasarats are going nuts on here cause they are being exposed for the lies and hate.
If it pisses them off cause they have been outed, good. Keep it coming!
Cool... of course it doesnt take much to piss off an islamic savage... speaking of piss, satan is still making the rounds pissing in their ears/numbskulls at night, right ?... cause nothing allah said can be revised, or so i'm told...
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#67211 Jan 3, 2013
Happy New Year Henry you dont by chance have a dad who lives in "San Diego, Florida" ? a supposed phone mavin ?
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

#67212 Jan 3, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
Happy New Year Henry you dont by chance have a dad who lives in "San Diego, Florida" ? a supposed phone mavin ?
No, but you might gray, or traitor beats himself off. They think everyone is a paid propagandist like they are. I have a real job that doesn't involve internet. But it's sure fun to spool up the losers
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#67213 Jan 3, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but you might gray, or traitor beats himself off. They think everyone is a paid propagandist like they are. I have a real job that doesn't involve internet. But it's sure fun to spool up the losers
gaye istheworst.... ask the putz how he pretends to go off and shoot his fiddy cal.... only to get frustrated anmd posts during the outing, to claim he call his wife on the cell phone, and dictated his hasbarat rant....true story.... oh and the Range in his hood... a fcuking toilet, according to the reviews

I wish a fella cud get paid....
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#67214 Jan 3, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>

EDITED FOR SPACE
I'm sure that you already know that you're wasting your time with these Paid, Full Time, Scripted Hasbarat Shills.

Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...

“Israel hires Internet soldiers,” Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.

Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:

“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’

Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.

“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED

“What is Megaphone?”
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread577 ...
EXCERPT “In short, it allows an army of people to quickly locate anti-Israel sentiment on the web and drown it out with a flood of pro-Israel propaganda. It also to a certain extent allows users to automate some actions, such as down-voting & up-voting comments”. CONTINUED

Of course they'll whine, howl & hurl simple minded insults BUT they can't refute the basic FACTS of their Genocidal Nazi Colony:

“THE NAZI ZIONIST PACT”
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/rosebud/Zionist_no...
“IT HAS BEEN LONG FORGOTTEN THAT THE ONLY TWO FLAGS TO FLY IN THE THIRD REICH WERE THE SWASTIKA AND THE BLUE-AND-WHITE ZIONIST BANNER”
CONTINUED
----

This long censored, heavily repressed, Forbidden Document simply Proves that Anything some refuses to discuss, rationally & openly is probably based on a complete Fraud

“OFFICIAL RECORDS FROM INTERNATIONAL RED CROSS PROVE "HOLOCAUST" WAS A FRAUD”
RECENTLY RELEASED RECORDS, SEALED FOR YEARS, SHOW "CONCENTRATION CAMP" DEATH TOTALS OF ONLY 271,301

“SIX MILLION JEWS DID NOT DIE; THE WHOLE CLAIM WAS A COMPLETE FABRICATION
http://just-another-inside-job.blogspot.com/2...

The non profit Red Cross is FAR more trustworthy than that already debunked, for-profit Holy-Co$t Industry

Remember that this artificially fabricated "State" began as a Nazi Colony and behaves worse than one!

“A NAZI COLONY IN PALESTINE IDENTICAL TRAINING & IDEOLOGY”

-“Zionism was supported by the German SS and Gestapo.3456 “

“-Hitler himself personally supported Zionism.(7,8) During the 1930’s, in cooperation with the German
authorities,

“-Zionist groups organized a network of some 40 camps throughout
Germany where prospective settlers were trained for their new lives in Palestine.“

“-As late as 1942 Zionists operated at least one of these officially (Nazi) authorized “Kibbutz”
training camps(9) over which flew the blue and white banner which would one day be
adopted as the national flag of “Israel”.(10)

(Leon Kellner, ed.), ester Teil, Berlin: Judischer Verlag, 1920, p. 190 (and p.139)

F. Nicosia, Third Reich (1985), pp. 141-144; On Hitler’s critical view of Zionism in Mein Kapf, see. Esp.
Vol. 1, Chap. 11. Quoted in: Robert Wistrich, Hitler’s Apocalypse (London: 1985), p. 155.;
W. Feilchenfeld, et al., Haavra-Transfer (1972). Entire text in: David Yisraeli, The Palestine Problem in
German Politics 1889-1945 (Israel: 1974), pp. 132-136.
(9)
Y. Arad, et al., eds., Documents On the Holocaust (1981), p. 155.(The training kibbutz was at Neuendorf,
and may have functioned even after March 1942.)

Let me know if one of these "Shills-for Shekels" EVER posts a FACT and DOCUMENTS it!

(NOW, watch the simple minded, fact free insults roll in!)
they're as dumb as dirt & predictable as the Sun!

Thanks, & Keep up the good work!
Gray

“Israel for Ever and Ever”

Since: Nov 08

Right Here with my feet up

#67216 Jan 4, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that you already know ..........Gray
More of gary's little fabrications.
Grey

Wallingford, CT

#67218 Jan 4, 2013
Gray wrote:
Soy, so happy that you like my spam & eggs? Oh craps, the winter is so tough on that steel plate in my head.
Thanks, & Keep up the good work!
Gray
Look what we woke up!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67219 Jan 4, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>gaye istheworst.... ask the putz how he pretends to go off and shoot his fiddy cal.... only to get frustrated anmd posts during the outing, to claim he call his wife on the cell phone, and dictated his hasbarat rant....true story.... oh and the Range in his hood... a fcuking toilet, according to the reviews
I wish a fella cud get paid....
Oh c'mon. Take it easy on Big Red. Remember he roamed all over the ME and slept in tents with boys and they loved his red hair and blue eyes. Especially those torn jeans. Now those baby blues are clouded over with cataracts and the red hair, what's left of it, is snow white, except for huge pink scar where the plate was installed. Have you no compassion?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67220 Jan 4, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I thought I was the only one that remembered Cleo's brother the fantasti... err fanatic ramboni and his lame prediction(s)...
im still waiting for the "satan jewmerica" days... was that before or after the Mayan thing ?...
I remember. I remember him not wanting to go out at night because of the fear of getting drug behind a pickup truck by those country boys who don't like his kind. Naming his tally-whacker and bragging about all those fat women he kept. He is one Jew Hater and very Un-American. Did I leave anything out?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67221 Jan 4, 2013
Unity? Not yet...although nobody died.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2...

(allegedly)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67222 Jan 4, 2013
"Lieutenant Abdulmohsen Maiman, spokesman for the Grand Mosque police, told the paper that the 49-year-old Saudi national could be suffering from “mental disorder.” "

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2013/01...

Ya think?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67223 Jan 4, 2013
TRD wrote:
"Lieutenant Abdulmohsen Maiman, spokesman for the Grand Mosque police, told the paper that the 49-year-old Saudi national could be suffering from “mental disorder.” "
http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2013/01...
Ya think?
Or he has a fixation for nice ta ta's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min new yawk 1,152,948
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,688
sexting on whatsapp 9 min cute_bwoy 1
Deat Abby 12-16 31 min PEllen 45
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 1 hr Taint Shield 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr kal 49,174
best joke (Oct '09) 2 hr Always Smile 526
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance