Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70149 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#67211 Jan 3, 2013
Happy New Year Henry you dont by chance have a dad who lives in "San Diego, Florida" ? a supposed phone mavin ?
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

#67212 Jan 3, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
Happy New Year Henry you dont by chance have a dad who lives in "San Diego, Florida" ? a supposed phone mavin ?
No, but you might gray, or traitor beats himself off. They think everyone is a paid propagandist like they are. I have a real job that doesn't involve internet. But it's sure fun to spool up the losers
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#67213 Jan 3, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but you might gray, or traitor beats himself off. They think everyone is a paid propagandist like they are. I have a real job that doesn't involve internet. But it's sure fun to spool up the losers
gaye istheworst.... ask the putz how he pretends to go off and shoot his fiddy cal.... only to get frustrated anmd posts during the outing, to claim he call his wife on the cell phone, and dictated his hasbarat rant....true story.... oh and the Range in his hood... a fcuking toilet, according to the reviews

I wish a fella cud get paid....
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#67214 Jan 3, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>

EDITED FOR SPACE
I'm sure that you already know that you're wasting your time with these Paid, Full Time, Scripted Hasbarat Shills.

Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...

“Israel hires Internet soldiers,” Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.

Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:

“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’

Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.

“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED

“What is Megaphone?”
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread577 ...
EXCERPT “In short, it allows an army of people to quickly locate anti-Israel sentiment on the web and drown it out with a flood of pro-Israel propaganda. It also to a certain extent allows users to automate some actions, such as down-voting & up-voting comments”. CONTINUED

Of course they'll whine, howl & hurl simple minded insults BUT they can't refute the basic FACTS of their Genocidal Nazi Colony:

“THE NAZI ZIONIST PACT”
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/rosebud/Zionist_no...
“IT HAS BEEN LONG FORGOTTEN THAT THE ONLY TWO FLAGS TO FLY IN THE THIRD REICH WERE THE SWASTIKA AND THE BLUE-AND-WHITE ZIONIST BANNER”
CONTINUED
----

This long censored, heavily repressed, Forbidden Document simply Proves that Anything some refuses to discuss, rationally & openly is probably based on a complete Fraud

“OFFICIAL RECORDS FROM INTERNATIONAL RED CROSS PROVE "HOLOCAUST" WAS A FRAUD”
RECENTLY RELEASED RECORDS, SEALED FOR YEARS, SHOW "CONCENTRATION CAMP" DEATH TOTALS OF ONLY 271,301

“SIX MILLION JEWS DID NOT DIE; THE WHOLE CLAIM WAS A COMPLETE FABRICATION
http://just-another-inside-job.blogspot.com/2...

The non profit Red Cross is FAR more trustworthy than that already debunked, for-profit Holy-Co$t Industry

Remember that this artificially fabricated "State" began as a Nazi Colony and behaves worse than one!

“A NAZI COLONY IN PALESTINE IDENTICAL TRAINING & IDEOLOGY”

-“Zionism was supported by the German SS and Gestapo.3456 “

“-Hitler himself personally supported Zionism.(7,8) During the 1930’s, in cooperation with the German
authorities,

“-Zionist groups organized a network of some 40 camps throughout
Germany where prospective settlers were trained for their new lives in Palestine.“

“-As late as 1942 Zionists operated at least one of these officially (Nazi) authorized “Kibbutz”
training camps(9) over which flew the blue and white banner which would one day be
adopted as the national flag of “Israel”.(10)

(Leon Kellner, ed.), ester Teil, Berlin: Judischer Verlag, 1920, p. 190 (and p.139)

F. Nicosia, Third Reich (1985), pp. 141-144; On Hitler’s critical view of Zionism in Mein Kapf, see. Esp.
Vol. 1, Chap. 11. Quoted in: Robert Wistrich, Hitler’s Apocalypse (London: 1985), p. 155.;
W. Feilchenfeld, et al., Haavra-Transfer (1972). Entire text in: David Yisraeli, The Palestine Problem in
German Politics 1889-1945 (Israel: 1974), pp. 132-136.
(9)
Y. Arad, et al., eds., Documents On the Holocaust (1981), p. 155.(The training kibbutz was at Neuendorf,
and may have functioned even after March 1942.)

Let me know if one of these "Shills-for Shekels" EVER posts a FACT and DOCUMENTS it!

(NOW, watch the simple minded, fact free insults roll in!)
they're as dumb as dirt & predictable as the Sun!

Thanks, & Keep up the good work!
Gray

“Israel for Ever and Ever”

Since: Nov 08

Right Here with my feet up

#67216 Jan 4, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that you already know ..........Gray
More of gary's little fabrications.
Grey

Wallingford, CT

#67218 Jan 4, 2013
Gray wrote:
Soy, so happy that you like my spam & eggs? Oh craps, the winter is so tough on that steel plate in my head.
Thanks, & Keep up the good work!
Gray
Look what we woke up!

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#67219 Jan 4, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>gaye istheworst.... ask the putz how he pretends to go off and shoot his fiddy cal.... only to get frustrated anmd posts during the outing, to claim he call his wife on the cell phone, and dictated his hasbarat rant....true story.... oh and the Range in his hood... a fcuking toilet, according to the reviews
I wish a fella cud get paid....
Oh c'mon. Take it easy on Big Red. Remember he roamed all over the ME and slept in tents with boys and they loved his red hair and blue eyes. Especially those torn jeans. Now those baby blues are clouded over with cataracts and the red hair, what's left of it, is snow white, except for huge pink scar where the plate was installed. Have you no compassion?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67220 Jan 4, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I thought I was the only one that remembered Cleo's brother the fantasti... err fanatic ramboni and his lame prediction(s)...
im still waiting for the "satan jewmerica" days... was that before or after the Mayan thing ?...
I remember. I remember him not wanting to go out at night because of the fear of getting drug behind a pickup truck by those country boys who don't like his kind. Naming his tally-whacker and bragging about all those fat women he kept. He is one Jew Hater and very Un-American. Did I leave anything out?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#67221 Jan 4, 2013
Unity? Not yet...although nobody died.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2...

(allegedly)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67222 Jan 4, 2013
"Lieutenant Abdulmohsen Maiman, spokesman for the Grand Mosque police, told the paper that the 49-year-old Saudi national could be suffering from “mental disorder.” "

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2013/01...

Ya think?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67223 Jan 4, 2013
TRD wrote:
"Lieutenant Abdulmohsen Maiman, spokesman for the Grand Mosque police, told the paper that the 49-year-old Saudi national could be suffering from “mental disorder.” "
http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2013/01...
Ya think?
Or he has a fixation for nice ta ta's.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67224 Jan 4, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Or he has a fixation for nice ta ta's.
He's been apprehended by the religious cops at one of the holiest sites...

He's nuckin futz.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67225 Jan 4, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>He's been apprehended by the religious cops at one of the holiest sites...
He's nuckin futz.
Jewish ta ta is legendary. I once saw this blonde dancing on a cruise ship that blew me away. I could tell her husband was Jewish because of his slumped shoulders and huge nose.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67226 Jan 4, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Jewish ta ta is legendary. I once saw this blonde dancing on a cruise ship that blew me away. I could tell her husband was Jewish because of his slumped shoulders and huge nose.
There may have been some snorkeling involved. We have adapted to our environment.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67228 Jan 4, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>There may have been some snorkeling involved. We have adapted to our environment.
I've tried snorkeling but the blanket always blocked the hose and my goggles always got fogged. So, what did Fatah mean when they said "we are close to victory? Do they have Soy's clairvoyance disease?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67229 Jan 4, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>I've tried snorkeling but the blanket always blocked the hose and my goggles always got fogged. So, what did Fatah mean when they said "we are close to victory? Do they have Soy's clairvoyance disease?
Call it wishful thinking. Does Hamas seem any closer to renouncing violence and recognizing Israel to you? Nah, me neither.

Did you spit in the mask?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67230 Jan 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Call it wishful thinking. Does Hamas seem any closer to renouncing violence and recognizing Israel to you? Nah, me neither.
Did you spit in the mask?
I guess when you're surrounded by fawning subordinates, those "leaders" may envision their own greatness, much like Sadam. He didn't look so great in his last minutes. And, yes, I spit now and then, but don't waste it on my mask. Ever spit on your snorkel?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67232 Jan 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>He's been apprehended by the religious cops at one of the holiest sites...
He's nuckin futz.
Maybe I didn't say it right. Just because a man endeavors to find a Jewish wife, doesn't automatically label him nuckin futz. I don't care where he was. Religious cops pop you for kissing in daylight. They are not the barometer for what's normal behavior. Why, if I had it to do all over again, I might have even contemplated it, during Easter Mass. They are so nuckin hot. Okay, I opted for French, no Jewish women in the mix at the time, but the grass always looks.......

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67233 Jan 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>I guess when you're surrounded by fawning subordinates, those "leaders" may envision their own greatness, much like Sadam. He didn't look so great in his last minutes. And, yes, I spit now and then, but don't waste it on my mask. Ever spit on your snorkel?
I never had a problem with my snorkel fogging up.

They may have had a successful sit-down but when it comes to actually unifying they'll be at odds. Hamas would have to join Fatah on the peaceful side of the table in order to unify without tainting the PA's position. As it stands, if they unify without renouncing violence they are back to 1977 without a paddle.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67234 Jan 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I didn't say it right. Just because a man endeavors to find a Jewish wife, doesn't automatically label him nuckin futz. I don't care where he was. Religious cops pop you for kissing in daylight. They are not the barometer for what's normal behavior. Why, if I had it to do all over again, I might have even contemplated it, during Easter Mass. They are so nuckin hot. Okay, I opted for French, no Jewish women in the mix at the time, but the grass always looks.......
I hear you and I'm not disagreeing, I loves me some Yiddishe Mama. On the other hand, we're not Arabs walking around in the cradle of Islam handing out flyers shopping for a Jewess.

Nothing says "Lock me up" quite like bringing a nice Jewish girl home to meet ummi and abbi when your home contains the holiest place in Islam.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who want my boobs 13 min treatmelikeshakew... 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr CHARON 1,265,113
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru MD CEO CF... 194,837
abby8-4-15 4 hr Kuuipo 13
amy 8-4 5 hr mrs gladys kravitz 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Sublime1 100,326
CDXC Johnson George Opens New Chicago Area Center 8 hr mike blaine 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages