Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
61,061 - 61,080 of 68,292 Comments Last updated 12 hrs ago
Ize Lost

Wallingford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you slumpy-shouldered Christ-killer, as they say "if there is grass on the field, play ball!"
If there ain grass on the field, then it's all the more pleasing to Allah's ears! Wheeee!
U jus' jellus
Slumpy shouldered Christ-killer. What happened to the nose jokes. O loved them so.
Ize Lost

Wallingford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
Ize, let it not be said by posterity that I didn't try to talk you out of re-registering as a full-member of Topix.
Ize, I said, do you really want to go legit at this time? In this economy? With that sedated drifter still tied up on your attic?
But no, you never want to hear nuthin'. "Stick around through New Year's", you derisively purred. "There'll be guns - and cake!"
Now, truth be told I liked the wall of anonymous-gray - all 50 some odd shades of it. Now? It's all salad days. Can't tell one registered wannabe from another poseur.
"Kitties meow like thiiis" - George Santayana
I tried several times to respond to this post, but there seems to be a problem with Yumpin Yimminy's credit card.
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Slumpy shouldered Christ-killer. What happened to the nose jokes. O loved them so.
Oh I am sorry, evidently you find the violent death of my beloved prophet Issa funny -- and right before Issa could deliver the promised finest unfiltered Camel cigarettes & slave-girls, too ai haram! Likewise, you think that Zionist Juices flouting all norms of Islamic society, happily preening & prancing about with their slumped shoulders, all arrogant-like... with reckless abandon and bags of money... is a-OK.

Poisoning water-wells & planting irresistable homosexual urges into the heads of our fiiiine-ass Muslim brothers. Hiding proof where we can't find it. And so on.

Well, I say f&ck that, Ize! Enough! What abut MY feelings; what about MY blue balls; isn't I entitled to, uh, stuff & things, too, without having to work for it -- and at least to one weekly orgiastic blood-letting of Nordic toddlers (won fair and square from their sleeping parents, by the way)???!!!

It's that inconsiderate air-breathing & book-reading that y'all do to embarass the rest of us in front of our devoted livestock, is what will eventually get your big, sexy Jew-nose knocked down a peg or two.

As they say, Die and let ransack, Juice. Die die die!

np:
&bp ctr=1357169951
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I am sorry, evidently you find the violent death of my beloved prophet Issa funny -- and right before Issa could deliver the promised finest unfiltered Camel cigarettes & slave-girls, too ai haram! Likewise, you think that Zionist Juices flouting all norms of Islamic society, happily preening & prancing about with their slumped shoulders, all arrogant-like... with reckless abandon and bags of money... is a-OK.
Poisoning water-wells & planting irresistable homosexual urges into the heads of our fiiiine-ass Muslim brothers. Hiding proof where we can't find it. And so on.
Well, I say f&ck that, Ize! Enough! What abut MY feelings; what about MY blue balls; isn't I entitled to, uh, stuff & things, too, without having to work for it -- and at least to one weekly orgiastic blood-letting of Nordic toddlers (won fair and square from their sleeping parents, by the way)???!!!
It's that inconsiderate air-breathing & book-reading that y'all do to embarass the rest of us in front of our devoted livestock, is what will eventually get your big, sexy Jew-nose knocked down a peg or two.
As they say, Die and let ransack, Juice. Die die die!
np: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EPIbzLWwd7oXX&bpctr=13571 69951
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I'm being censored like a mofo. No matter how I phrase it, it is gone. This ain't no robobot. This is someone with a woody induced by power. Later.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
Hey Arab Muslim Hitler Jr's, see how your wonderful religion just saved Syria. Amen.
http://www.radicalislam.org/news/saudi-cleric...
Hey, fck you and your Saudi clerics and their fatwas.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, maybe not explicitly, but how will you accomplish the following uttered from your own thin cruel fingers?
"And yes, there will be only one state . Palestine, free from the Jordan river to the Mediterranean sea, with Jerusalem as its capital."
Do you think they will go quietly into the night? Silly Boy!
They can stay as long as Palestinians are a majority. A Palestinian doesn't necessarily mean slaughtering all Jews.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

A Palestinian state**

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
They can stay as long as Palestinians are a majority. A Palestinian doesn't necessarily mean slaughtering all Jews.
How many then?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>How many then?
How the hell should I know? You make it sound like every Palestinian's dream is to exterminate Jews, which is not true. We just want independence and sovereignty.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow a Palestinian State!!! Will it be like Syria where the death of 65000 citizens is greeted by the silence of Arab Muslims? Or will it be like Egypt where Coptic Christians are forcibly converted or kidnapped or raped? Maybe it will be like Saudi Arabia which denies its citizens a free press, the right to assemble and forbids freedom of religion? You would need a Mutaween to watch people, especially the woman. Or maybe the Palestinians would prefer a good old police state, like Saddam Hussein had in Iraq. He was able to slaughter thousands of Kurds and the Arab Muslims don't seem to care at all. Make sure all religious sights are desecrated- Hindu, Buddhist, Christian and Jewish. Continue the persecution of religious groups, just like in Iran or Pakistan. The important thing is to purify all of the Middle East so every drop of sand belongs to Islam. That's all that matters. That's all the Palestinians want.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

"Egyptian Muslim cleric: When the Mahdi comes, all the Jews on earth will be killed"

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2013/01/egyptian-mu...

Hatred of Jews is one of the central features of islam. To hear these animals splitting hairs talking about "Zionists" v. "Jews" is sickening in its dishonesty. Their hatred has very little to do with the "palestinian cause". That is just a convenient banner that they wave in order to portray their predatory designs as victimhood. To say otherwise is a lie.

Islam is filth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

waleed sadat wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow a Palestinian State!!! Will it be like Syria where the death of 65000 citizens is greeted by the silence of Arab Muslims? Or will it be like Egypt where Coptic Christians are forcibly converted or kidnapped or raped? Maybe it will be like Saudi Arabia which denies its citizens a free press, the right to assemble and forbids freedom of religion? You would need a Mutaween to watch people, especially the woman. Or maybe the Palestinians would prefer a good old police state, like Saddam Hussein had in Iraq. He was able to slaughter thousands of Kurds and the Arab Muslims don't seem to care at all. Make sure all religious sights are desecrated- Hindu, Buddhist, Christian and Jewish. Continue the persecution of religious groups, just like in Iran or Pakistan. The important thing is to purify all of the Middle East so every drop of sand belongs to Islam. That's all that matters. That's all the Palestinians want.
Muslims had more than 1300 years to force Copts into becoming Muslims. They didn't, and they're not about to start now. Egyptian Copts are just as bad as Muslims when it comes to freedom of religion. They aren't allowed to convert to Islam or any other religion.

And looks like you have no idea what Palestinians want or what they are fighting for. Anyway, it's not unusual for Zionists to link Palestinians to "Global Jihad" when in reality this connection doesn't exist.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> How the hell should I know? You make it sound like every Palestinian's dream is to exterminate Jews, which is not true. We just want independence and sovereignty.
It is the Hamas dream...you push for what you want and it will go very badly.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep on dreaming hitler Jr.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

waleed sadat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you said it perfectly clear, all those hitler Jr's are just beautiful muslims, peacuful people all over the muslim shitholes. Its time to clean up this world.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

My New Year's Greeting for Ramboner. Go drones in 2013! Let's get them on the borders.

America's use of drones has increased substantially under President Barack Obama. According to the Long War Journal, which tracks drone strikes, there were 35 strikes in Pakistan during 2008, the last year President George W. Bush was in office.

In 2009, that number went up to 53 and then shot up to 117 in 2010, the year with the most drone strikes in Pakistani territory.

Last year, the U.S. carried out 46 strikes, and the Thursday strike that killed Nazir was the first of 2013.

The program has killed a number of top militant commanders over the past year, including al-Qaida's then-No. 2, Abu Yahya al-Libi, who died in a drone strike in June on the Pakistani village of Khassu Khel in North Waziristan.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/03/paki...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Now we have mini-drones....thousands of them. They are making the Iranians bat-sh*t crazy. Drones are one of America's gifts to humanity...like Coca Cola.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>How many then?
Only "some". We are seeing firsthand the mindset of their young people. The term "not necessarily" means just the opposite. If necessary, to achieve a majority, we will slaughter you.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Faith wrote:
Now we have mini-drones....thousands of them. They are making the Iranians bat-sh*t crazy. Drones are one of America's gifts to humanity...like Coca Cola.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
In the 2012 movie "Act of Valor", they have a scene, amongst some great shots of equipment available to Navy Seals, of a Team member launching, from a gunboat, the very same type of drone shown in your link. They throw them like we used to throw balsa gliders as a kid. Those things are awesome and getting smaller everyday. Get a chance rent it.
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Shitsreal has no stomach for an all-out war against the great county of Iran it would lose and the Jewnited States, having been 'PIMP SLAPPED' in two Middle East wars, has no enthusiasm for losing a third.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min flack 1,095,088
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Rogue Scholar 05 176,658
The military manual on taking you out during ci... 14 min Dan Sanchez 1
Give Up Your Police State or Live Under It 22 min Dan Sanchez 1
Ron Paul: Mission Creep in Iraq...and Missouri! 31 min Ron Paul Institute 1
Internment Camps: U. S. Government Field Manual 44 min Gary North Videos 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 59 min Nono 3,894
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 97,731
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••