Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#67105 Jan 1, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>Good. You don't deserve to live here.
Who gives you the F*CKING right?????????

The History of the Great Satan in a 'Nut Shell'.........

Mass genocide on the indigenous, enslavement of the African peoples, land grabbing of Texas, Arizona and California from Mexico, lynching’s, segregation, racism and finally a racist police State.

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#67106 Jan 1, 2013
Rambone wrote:
<quoted text>
Mass genocide on the indigenous, enslavement of the African peoples, land grabbing of Texas, Arizona and California from Mexico, lynching’s, segregation, racism and finally a racist police State.
In the immortal words of our former Vice President, the honorable Richard B. Cheney..........
".....Go fck yourself..."
---Cheney (2005)
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#67107 Jan 1, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>In the immortal words of our former Vice President, the honorable Richard B. Cheney..........
".....Go fck yourself..."
---Cheney (2005)
Yep! That sums up the interlect of that lowlife piece of shit called Cheney. A very American observation.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#67108 Jan 1, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep! That sums up the interlect of that lowlife piece of shit called Cheney. A very American observation.
Very American....Something a drunken old lout like you couldn't possibly understand.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#67109 Jan 1, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Don't worry, once Palestine is liberated, we won't have anything to argue about, and then we might become friends, who knows?
Exactly. We'll never be friends.
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#67110 Jan 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Very American....Something a drunken old lout like you couldn't possibly understand.
Hiya Faith, How kind! Up to your usual standard methinks. The kind of response I expect from a mongrel who posts crap such as "God bless america"

Have another nice deluded day.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67111 Jan 1, 2013
Rambone wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Phargen New Year Stewy!

Now, tell me the part about mass genocide on the indigenous, enslavement of the African peoples, land grabbing of Texas, Arizona and California from Mexico, lynching’s, segregation, racism and finally a racist police State only this time tell it in your native tongue and don't leave anything out.
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#67112 Jan 1, 2013
So E.M.I.L.F Hanin Zoabi and Ahmed Tibi have been cleared by Supremes to run for Knesset, afterall?

Not surprisnig Long live Israeli democracy/compassion/stupidity . Give the circulstances... Pound for pound, Izzy really IS the best nation-state in the world, probably in history too!

OTOH, now that their near 15 year probe/blackmail has failed on account of key witnesses either dead or set to testify in Lieberman's favour...of course the Glorious-Leftist-Establishemnt that runs the country is doing to re-double the effort to get Avigdor on "moral turpitude".

"Bad bouncer, baaaad - saying "No!" to Tel Aviv, Washington & Brussels; who does he think he is, Bo Diddley or Putin??!!"

Moral turpitude...

np: http://www.myspace.com/video/bubba/tallywacke...

Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#67113 Jan 1, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
And yes, there will be only one state . Palestine, free from the Jordan river to the Mediterranean sea, with Jerusalem as its capital.
Now step down down from that soap box and resume your below average American height. But keep the box with you for your date with Dominick.
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#67114 Jan 1, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Happy Phargen New Year Stewy!
Now, tell me the part about mass genocide on the indigenous, enslavement of the African peoples, land grabbing of Texas, Arizona and California from Mexico, lynching’s, segregation, racism and finally a racist police State only this time tell it in your native tongue and don't leave anything out.
Cy Abelman VS. Syd Applebaum VS. Saul Adelman

Who ya got?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67115 Jan 1, 2013
I had no idea that Palestinians sought refuge in Pakistan.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2013/0...

Who knew?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67116 Jan 1, 2013
Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
Cy Abelman VS. Syd Applebaum VS. Saul Adelman
Who ya got?
Scoundrel!

Who put you up to getting me to break my anti-gambling resolution? Was it Ize? I bet it was Faith...

DOH!!!!!
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#67117 Jan 1, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Scoundrel!
Who put you up to getting me to break my anti-gambling resolution? Was it Ize? I bet it was Faith...
DOH!!!!!
2012 you too, smalls!

Besides, we all know you're impartial to Shelden Edelson above all!

"One Edelson to find them all; one Edelson to bind them..."

You can keep your Bear Jew, the Hebrew Hammer and Jewish Dracula. Me? I go for Rothschildren. 1 trillion in assets can't ALL be wrong!

np:
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#67118 Jan 1, 2013
TRD wrote:
Who knew?
More prospective customers for Iron Dome.

"Pakistani Taliban vs. Afgani Taliban vs. Northern Alliance 2: Electric - how to say it in English? ah yes: Boogalou"
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#67119 Jan 1, 2013
Wait, I thought Israel losted another war to Gaza.

Surely now that Zionist stooges like Sadat, Mubarak, Suleiman, Tantawi, Shafiq, el-Baradei, Amr Moussa, et al no longer run things, MB would destroy Izzy and liberate Qudsalem, as promised!

How can this be, say it ain' so Morsilini?

http://www.israeldefense.com/...

Mistaravim are such troublemakers! First they disguise as AIDS to poison Arafat, then as sharks to hurt Islamic tourism... Now fruit vendors?

All for what? A little bit of Palestinian land? And it was a beautiful day, too, hecks bells!

http://www.timesofisrael.com/clashes-reported...

np:
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#67124 Jan 1, 2013
Freedom Terrister wrote:
Wait, I thought Israel losted another war to Gaza.

Surely now that Zionist stooges like Sadat, Mubarak, Suleiman, Tantawi, Shafiq, el-Baradei, Amr Moussa, et al no longer run things, MB would destroy Izzy and liberate Qudsalem, as promised!
How can this be, say it ain' so Morsilini?

http://www.israeldefense.com/...

Mistaravim are such troublemakers! First they disguise as AIDS to poison Arafat, then as sharks to hurt Islamic tourism... Now fruit vendors?

All for what? A little bit of Palestinian land? And it was a beautiful day, too, hecks bells!

http://www.timesofisrael.com/clashes-reported...

np: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vmoYpJIUWhYXX
Ishmail Haniye was right in only allowing some of his family members to be treated in Israeli hospitals -- and even then, they were NOT his most favorite relatives... so HA! in your face Ebbyl Juices, the joke's on you!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67126 Jan 1, 2013
Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Looks like the hide-a-post salami game is back on. 2013 in the air, s'pose.
They don't allow more than two consecutive numbers...it's a security thing.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#67127 Jan 1, 2013
TRD wrote:
Who knew?
They seek refuge everywhere until they wear out their welcome or abandon ship.
> That day also Iraqis and Palestinians were rushing northward out of Kuwait City on what would be called the Highway of Death. The column of fleeing Iraqis consisted of tanks, trucks armored fighting vehicles and other vehicles included looted cars and stolen goods from Kuwait. Allied planes struck against the column. Tanks burned. Every vehicle was destroyed and no one was seen as having survived.<
Makes you want to cry. Not.
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#67128 Jan 1, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>They don't allow more than two consecutive numbers...it's a security thing.
No, no, no don't try your Juice fancy-talk foreschlediggery on me; you won't get my moneys or my loot, get your own slave-girls, ya dig!!!

np: Wheel o Fortune - Ace of Base

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#67129 Jan 1, 2013
Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Looks like the hide-a-post salami game is back on. 2013 in the air, s'pose.
I think it's server overload and the longer you wait for it to go, the greater the chance to get them post dropped. Nothing personal, Sonny.
http://www.hark.com/clips/dzvyjhgdzz-its-not-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,115,035
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Who 46,993
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min JOEL 69,488
Grocery Coupon and saving your pennies 6 min Susan 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 min all fall short 50,021
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min WelbyMD 178,583
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,344

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]