Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70147 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#67115 Jan 1, 2013
I had no idea that Palestinians sought refuge in Pakistan.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2013/0...

Who knew?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67116 Jan 1, 2013
Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
Cy Abelman VS. Syd Applebaum VS. Saul Adelman
Who ya got?
Scoundrel!

Who put you up to getting me to break my anti-gambling resolution? Was it Ize? I bet it was Faith...

DOH!!!!!
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#67117 Jan 1, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Scoundrel!
Who put you up to getting me to break my anti-gambling resolution? Was it Ize? I bet it was Faith...
DOH!!!!!
2012 you too, smalls!

Besides, we all know you're impartial to Shelden Edelson above all!

"One Edelson to find them all; one Edelson to bind them..."

You can keep your Bear Jew, the Hebrew Hammer and Jewish Dracula. Me? I go for Rothschildren. 1 trillion in assets can't ALL be wrong!

np:
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#67118 Jan 1, 2013
TRD wrote:
Who knew?
More prospective customers for Iron Dome.

"Pakistani Taliban vs. Afgani Taliban vs. Northern Alliance 2: Electric - how to say it in English? ah yes: Boogalou"
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#67119 Jan 1, 2013
Wait, I thought Israel losted another war to Gaza.

Surely now that Zionist stooges like Sadat, Mubarak, Suleiman, Tantawi, Shafiq, el-Baradei, Amr Moussa, et al no longer run things, MB would destroy Izzy and liberate Qudsalem, as promised!

How can this be, say it ain' so Morsilini?

http://www.israeldefense.com/...

Mistaravim are such troublemakers! First they disguise as AIDS to poison Arafat, then as sharks to hurt Islamic tourism... Now fruit vendors?

All for what? A little bit of Palestinian land? And it was a beautiful day, too, hecks bells!

http://www.timesofisrael.com/clashes-reported...

np:
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#67124 Jan 1, 2013
Freedom Terrister wrote:
Wait, I thought Israel losted another war to Gaza.

Surely now that Zionist stooges like Sadat, Mubarak, Suleiman, Tantawi, Shafiq, el-Baradei, Amr Moussa, et al no longer run things, MB would destroy Izzy and liberate Qudsalem, as promised!
How can this be, say it ain' so Morsilini?

http://www.israeldefense.com/...

Mistaravim are such troublemakers! First they disguise as AIDS to poison Arafat, then as sharks to hurt Islamic tourism... Now fruit vendors?

All for what? A little bit of Palestinian land? And it was a beautiful day, too, hecks bells!

http://www.timesofisrael.com/clashes-reported...

np: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vmoYpJIUWhYXX
Ishmail Haniye was right in only allowing some of his family members to be treated in Israeli hospitals -- and even then, they were NOT his most favorite relatives... so HA! in your face Ebbyl Juices, the joke's on you!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67126 Jan 1, 2013
Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Looks like the hide-a-post salami game is back on. 2013 in the air, s'pose.
They don't allow more than two consecutive numbers...it's a security thing.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#67127 Jan 1, 2013
TRD wrote:
Who knew?
They seek refuge everywhere until they wear out their welcome or abandon ship.
> That day also Iraqis and Palestinians were rushing northward out of Kuwait City on what would be called the Highway of Death. The column of fleeing Iraqis consisted of tanks, trucks armored fighting vehicles and other vehicles included looted cars and stolen goods from Kuwait. Allied planes struck against the column. Tanks burned. Every vehicle was destroyed and no one was seen as having survived.<
Makes you want to cry. Not.
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#67128 Jan 1, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>They don't allow more than two consecutive numbers...it's a security thing.
No, no, no don't try your Juice fancy-talk foreschlediggery on me; you won't get my moneys or my loot, get your own slave-girls, ya dig!!!

np: Wheel o Fortune - Ace of Base

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#67129 Jan 1, 2013
Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Looks like the hide-a-post salami game is back on. 2013 in the air, s'pose.
I think it's server overload and the longer you wait for it to go, the greater the chance to get them post dropped. Nothing personal, Sonny.
http://www.hark.com/clips/dzvyjhgdzz-its-not-...
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#67130 Jan 1, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>They seek refuge everywhere until they wear out their welcome or abandon ship.
> That day also Iraqis and Palestinians were rushing northward out of Kuwait City on what would be called the Highway of Death. The column of fleeing Iraqis consisted of tanks, trucks armored fighting vehicles and other vehicles included looted cars and stolen goods from Kuwait. Allied planes struck against the column. Tanks burned. Every vehicle was destroyed and no one was seen as having survived.<
Or as certain Floridian money-loving, money-hoggin, money-moneying ZioNazi "Nazi" McNazi would call it:

"Jolly Inebriated Uncle With, Um, Overactive Fingers of All Battles"

also known as "Nakra"

(not to be confused with Nakba, Naksa, NaNa which signify if not celebrate much lesser military triumphs)
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#67131 Jan 1, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>They seek refuge everywhere until they wear out their welcome or abandon ship.
I dunno....It kind of brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it.

Norman Schwarzkopf.....R.I.P.
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#67132 Jan 1, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's server overload and the longer you wait for it to go, the greater the chance to get them post dropped. Nothing personal, Sonny.
http://www.hark.com/clips/dzvyjhgdzz-its-not-...
Excuse my Alzheimer's, but HOW ARE YOU ARGHGHGGHGHHGHGGHGHGHB HELP GHGHGHGGHGHGHGHGHGGH!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#67133 Jan 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You hate America. You're one of those a-h'oles that dances around in a circle shaking your fist and chanting "d'eath to America"......In other words, a loser. We don't need you, we don't want you. Dearborn?
Nope. Never danced. I'm not in Dearborn, I know better than to be anywhere near Detroit.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67134 Jan 1, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
For real?

Palestinians got slaughtered on the highway of death and there were no UN resolutions condemning Israel? WTF? They're slipping.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#67135 Jan 1, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. We'll never be friends.
Man, don't be so negative.
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

#67136 Jan 1, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Man, don't be so negative.
Look who's talking!
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#67137 Jan 1, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>For real?
Palestinians got slaughtered on the highway of death and there were no UN resolutions condemning Israel? WTF? They're slipping.
"Byl by vrag, a stat'yu naidyom" -- Joseph Vissarionovich Jewgashvilli.

While Stormin' Norman doesn't sound like someone who would outageously return soup in a deli... still, I am thinking we could retroactively apply a few UNSC resolutions against the Juices -- or at least a few dozen UNGA ones.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67138 Jan 1, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Man, don't be so negative.
Of course, my bad. Sweeping the Jews into the Med is a positive action but admitting I recognize an enemy is a negative.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67139 Jan 1, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who's talking!
I see you picked up a British doppelganger over at Blaming Iz. Well done!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Yeah 1,251,997
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 59 min JRB 192,381
Ask Amy 7-5-15 2 hr mrs gladys kravitz 4
5 Truths You Cannot Disagree With. 2 hr Dave 11
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Analog man 6,147
In Summer Please Help Me ribeye steak is best f... 3 hr MyChicagoSteak 1
Dear Abby 7-5-15 4 hr mrs gladys kravitz 6
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages