Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#67063 Dec 31, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>You can't murder all of us
We can give it a shot.....
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#67064 Dec 31, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>Keep starting wars you can't win, only to create more wars you can't finish. Kill Kill Kill!! That's all you're good at.
In Iraq the objective was "regime change" after Saddam and his boys refused to leave. America similarly presented the Afghan Taliban with terms....turn over Bin Laden and his accomplices and dismantle his camps......or face destruction. So, 3 million dead muslims later, here we are. What was that about winning? Finishing?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#67065 Dec 31, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>You can't murder all of us without turning the planet into one big Pripyat. Not to mention the US isn't the only country with weapons of mass destruction.And we don't live in the 1940s when a country could get away with mass murder. But I find it amusing that talk of exterminating a whole population is coming from a Jew.
Wow, defensive much?

I said that we weighed the level of punishment for a crime and decided to administer a couple of home wreckings instead of wiping all you twisted pricks out. We don't need to poison the planet to teach you evil fcuks a lesson.

You go ahead and twist it anyway you need to Ahmad, sooner or later you will understand that the way you do business in the middle east is unacceptable. Obviously, destroying a couple of countries and setting their societies back a couple of generations doesn't mean anything to a people who already do it to themselves daily.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67066 Dec 31, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Murder you all? No. Just the ones who kill Americans and plan to kill more. Ever notice that is never a country that takes official credit for such actions? Always some twisted fcuks being sheltered inside an unfriendly country or operating with impunity because of tacit approval or weakness of the host. Do you even know what a declaration of "War" is? You wouldn't want to know. Who started what? Reading those Arab history books again, Dimwit?
I'm done, but I had to say happy New Year before passing out...have some fun tonite!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67067 Dec 31, 2012
atheist infidel wrote:
HAPPY NEW YEAR INFIDELS...up at 8am to face L.A. Traffic east to the desert.....
Faith TRD Ize and Uzi.... Have an awesome 2013
Rambone, go fcuk yourself, yet again...
Muslims... surrender to the force, you savages.
You da man! Enjoy it Fearless and have a brilliant year upcoming ;)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67068 Dec 31, 2012
Bruser wrote:
What happened with Obama's bringing change and harmony? He and his Liberals in Washington have used every crisis to try to destroy unity of Americans,
and leave us as vulnerable as England is becoming.
England just had a Mass protest rally, warning Americans "not to allow their government to disarm the people", and "Not follow the mistakes that they have made". The English Government now wants to Ban
"knives with points". I wonder how the English Chefs feel about that. Their National Health Service has posted that they "Euthanized" 136,000 people in 2011,
"Coming to America?" Hide your grand-ma's and Parents, as starting next year, they will have to meet with a Govt Panel who will decide what medication and treatments they will approve through Medicare. Can you say "Euthanasia????"
AFLAC is easier.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67069 Dec 31, 2012
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Happy New Year, Party Man. Wishing you and yours a great 2013. You Jew Prik! Man, have you got under his thin brown skin. The amazing part is how sharp the needle is. A good care giver has mastered the injection. Have a good one.
I'm trying to pin down exactly when I started to sound less American and more like a Jew. I guess in the Arab mind they're mutually exclusive. We need to work on that with him in the coming new year.

I'm having Chinese delivered...I'm that tired.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67070 Dec 31, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>In Iraq the objective was "regime change" after Saddam and his boys refused to leave. America similarly presented the Afghan Taliban with terms....turn over Bin Laden and his accomplices and dismantle his camps......or face destruction. So, 3 million dead muslims later, here we are. What was that about winning? Finishing?
He's right about Iraq. Saddam was the lesser evil and we stepped on our collective junk. It was kind of satisfying to dig him out of a rat hole though and present him to his peeps for judgement.

Thanks for being a bright light this past year, I look forward to sharing some new laughs.
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#67071 Dec 31, 2012
Bruser wrote:
What happened with Obama's bringing change and harmony? He and his Liberals in Washington have used every crisis to try to destroy unity of Americans,
and leave us as vulnerable as England is becoming.
England just had a Mass protest rally, warning Americans "not to allow their government to disarm the people", and "Not follow the mistakes that they have made". The English Government now wants to Ban
"knives with points". I wonder how the English Chefs feel about that. Their National Health Service has posted that they "Euthanized" 136,000 people in 2011,
"Coming to America?" Hide your grand-ma's and Parents, as starting next year, they will have to meet with a Govt Panel who will decide what medication and treatments they will approve through Medicare. Can you say "Euthanasia????"
Blablabla-woof-woof.

Republicans/Real Americans/Judo-Whites had a REAL chance to save America from the Muslim-Marxist Menace Matrix embodied by Barry Soetoro, Soros, Ayres, Valerie Jarret, Michelle, Susan Rice and their Saudi/Qatari sponsors...

President Obama had 10+ real unemployment and near 20 under-employment. Afterall, the guy is a bathhouse-homosexual muslim-commie with a fake BC who's edumakashuns was banktrolled by the KSA. Can't do anything without telepropter, right? Even tried to kidnap the ambassador in Benghazi to exchange for Sheik Rahman in a dramatic pre-election rescue -- if not for 2 meddling ex-SEAL kids...

And he gave GOP a 1-debate head-start. Wisconsin Wundekind was gonna tear ol' Uncle Joe clown apart, remember all the gleeful predictions of Biden's destruction that was gonna give Romney unstopable momentum....LOL

The "you didn't build that" stanu should have burried a lesser candidate.

In other words, Obama was **right there** for ther taking.

And what did the golorious GOP do when presented with a once-a-century to save the day? Put their differences & individual ambitions aside, unite, present a powerful unified message/voice to the nation?

Nope. Tea Party went into full-returd mode - redundant? Ron Paulniks contunue to bleat about gold-backed toilet paper & cereal and about "constitutional Medicare" and "dissolving the Fed"... Moderate Establishment - afraid of their own shadow, in milqtoast 'pandering to their own bathroom mirror' overdrive... And then there is the NeoCons who just can't keep their mouths shut about Iran or war even for a few weeks before the elections....Plus, Mittens being a stiff, Wall-Street plutocrat who can't avoid "57%" type gaffes....

In short, apparently Nobody learned any lessons from 2008 -- and with demographics being what they are, with Dems superior ground-game/high-tech; and with MSM totally, shamelessly in O's bag ----> LOL, good luck with all, um,**that**!!!

Rubio, Jindal, Ryan, Petreus, Christie, Daniels, Jeb all pussied out to even throw their hats in the ring, in the first place.

In other words... Republicans/Whites/America got EXACLY (the president) they deserved.

Deal with it.

np:
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#67072 Dec 31, 2012
"unconstitutional Medicare"

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#67073 Dec 31, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>In Iraq the objective was "regime change" after Saddam and his boys refused to leave. America similarly presented the Afghan Taliban with terms....turn over Bin Laden and his accomplices and dismantle his camps......or face destruction. So, 3 million dead muslims later, here we are. What was that about winning? Finishing?
And WHY was the objective "regime change"? Do you think anyone believes Bush gave a crap about the Iraqi people? And who gave the US the right to change regimes as they see fit? God doesn't live in the white house, you know.
Three million dead Muslims later, you have yet to win one war. You're very good at killing, I give you that. Winning is a different story though. Do you think you won in Iraq? If winning means turning a secular country that opposed, even fought against, what you call "Radical Islam", into an Iranian colony, then congrats!
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#67074 Dec 31, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I'm trying to pin down exactly when I started to sound less American and more like a Jew. I guess in the Arab mind they're mutually exclusive. We need to work on that with him in the coming new year.
Ahem...

"You Ebbyl Juice, I big great Muslim; you gimme moneys and honeys, YOU HEAR???!!"

PS. As we tilt at windmills & imbibe finest Chop Suey, let's not forget to sing songs about 'The Little Desert-Miracle That Could ----> our favourite Glorious Zioneest Entitah.

I think it's special PRECISELY because it's:

-so young
-so old
-so diverse
-so dynamic if not contradictory
-so hated
-so human
-no natural resources (until recently)
-Jews can never agree on anything ("2 Jews, 3 opinions")

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#67075 Dec 31, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I'm trying to pin down exactly when I started to sound less American and more like a Jew. I guess in the Arab mind they're mutually exclusive. We need to work on that with him in the coming new year.
You can't pin it down. I think that Ahmad has joined a debating class where you just keep blabbing trying to 's only 9:15 PM, your time zone. Two lobsters down, half a dozen jumbo shrimp and a great antipasto. Cherry Brandy for dessert. It don't get any better. Have a good one, Commander. Se ya next year.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67076 Dec 31, 2012
Yeah, I see it and don't care.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#67077 Dec 31, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> And WHY was the objective "regime change"? Do you think anyone believes Bush gave a crap about the Iraqi people? And who gave the US the right to change regimes as they see fit? God doesn't live in the white house, you know.
Three million dead Muslims later, you have yet to win one war. You're very good at killing, I give you that. Winning is a different story though. Do you think you won in Iraq? If winning means turning a secular country that opposed, even fought against, what you call "Radical Islam", into an Iranian colony, then congrats!
Bush never claimed to give a sh*t about the Iraqi people.
What gives us the right? To wit, 12 nuclear powered aircraft carriers and the most fearsome air armada in human history.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67078 Dec 31, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> And WHY was the objective "regime change"? Do you think anyone believes Bush gave a crap about the Iraqi people? And who gave the US the right to change regimes as they see fit? God doesn't live in the white house, you know.
What is "winning", Numnuts? Is there a game board? This ain't no game. You live or die. If you live, you can call yourself a winner. If you die, what say you? Such an a-hole. Every day you sound more like Sambone.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#67079 Dec 31, 2012
Anyhow, enough with all that gloomy talk. Happy New Year everyone.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#67080 Dec 31, 2012
Sh*t. I'm not even drinking tonight. New Years Eve....amateur's night.

Location hidden

#67081 Dec 31, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Bush never claimed to give a sh*t about the Iraqi people.
What gives us the right? To wit, 12 nuclear powered aircraft carriers and the most fearsome air armada in human history.

Come again?

You're basically saying "we did it because we could". Nice bully logic.

Location hidden

#67082 Dec 31, 2012
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
What is "winning", Numnuts? Is there a game board? This ain't no game. You live or die. If you live, you can call yourself a winner. If you die, what say you? Such an a-hole. Every day you sound more like Sambone.
Winning means making peace. Have you made any peace recently? Of course not, every war you start leads to new conflicts. You allegedly invaded Iraq to protect the people, but ended up causing more than a million deaths and destroying a whole country, not to mention stealing their resources.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min flack 1,126,215
Car Paint, Paint and Various cosmetics products... 25 min johnson 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 70,076
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Beavis 179,348
Emanuel set to outline re-election agenda in fi... 2 hr wasademocratNomore 5
durban women lets explore your fantasies bbm pins 3 hr slum ou 3
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 4 hr obomba 102
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]