Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70160 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#67080 Dec 31, 2012
Sh*t. I'm not even drinking tonight. New Years Eve....amateur's night.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#67081 Dec 31, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Bush never claimed to give a sh*t about the Iraqi people.
What gives us the right? To wit, 12 nuclear powered aircraft carriers and the most fearsome air armada in human history.

Come again?

You're basically saying "we did it because we could". Nice bully logic.

Location hidden

#67082 Dec 31, 2012
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
What is "winning", Numnuts? Is there a game board? This ain't no game. You live or die. If you live, you can call yourself a winner. If you die, what say you? Such an a-hole. Every day you sound more like Sambone.
Winning means making peace. Have you made any peace recently? Of course not, every war you start leads to new conflicts. You allegedly invaded Iraq to protect the people, but ended up causing more than a million deaths and destroying a whole country, not to mention stealing their resources.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#67083 Dec 31, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EZ8iMwA11TQXX
Come again?
You're basically saying "we did it because we could". Nice bully logic.
...And you didn't because you can't. You scumbags don't fool anyone. If you had the power, you would kill every man woman and child in Israel. You don't hate Jews because of Israel, you hate Israel because of Jews. Your filthy "prophet" wove ant-Semitism into that trash religion of yours. Negotiating with amoral savages is pointless. America is for the "one state" solution....Israel. Fck you.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#67084 Dec 31, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Winning means making peace. Have you made any peace recently? Of course not, every war you start leads to new conflicts. You allegedly invaded Iraq to protect the people, but ended up causing more than a million deaths and destroying a whole country, not to mention stealing their resources.
"protect the people"? Are you high? It was about...A)revenge, B)plunder and C)plunder.

Location hidden

#67085 Dec 31, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>...And you didn't because you can't. You scumbags don't fool anyone. If you had the power, you would kill every man woman and child in Israel. You don't hate Jews because of Israel, you hate Israel because of Jews. Your filthy "prophet" wove ant-Semitism into that trash religion of yours. Negotiating with amoral savages is pointless. America is for the "one state" solution....Israel. Fck you.
B*tch please! You're bragging about killing Iraqi women and children. Don't tell me what we would or would not do. Don't forget it was the white purists like yourself that allegedly killed 4 million Jews, it wasn't Arabs or Muslims. Jews have lived peacefully next to Muslims for centuries, we never carried out campaigns to exterminate them. My prophet gave Jews safety and protection until they tried to stab him in the back, yet even then he never vowed to annihilate them. Anti-Semite? Again, I am Semite. I speak a Semitic language. Enough with this Anti-Semitism crap already.

And yes, there will be only one state . Palestine, free from the Jordan river to the Mediterranean sea, with Jerusalem as its capital.

Location hidden

#67086 Dec 31, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>"protect the people"? Are you high? It was about...A)revenge, B)plunder and C)plunder.
Such high moral values you people stand for.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#67087 Dec 31, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Such high moral values you people stand for.
They're only muslims. Who cares.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#67088 Dec 31, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>B*tch please! You're bragging about killing Iraqi women and children. Don't tell me what we would or would not do. Don't forget it was the white purists like yourself that allegedly killed 4 million Jews, it wasn't Arabs or Muslims. Jews have lived peacefully next to Muslims for centuries, we never carried out campaigns to exterminate them. My prophet gave Jews safety and protection until they tried to stab him in the back, yet even then he never vowed to annihilate them. Anti-Semite? Again, I am Semite. I speak a Semitic language. Enough with this Anti-Semitism crap already.
And yes, there will be only one state . Palestine, free from the Jordan river to the Mediterranean sea, with Jerusalem as its capital.
Oh, sorry. I forgot, you monkeys like to split hairs about the "semitic" thing....Despite that we all know how that term is commonly used. This is what America knows about you dirty beggars....

You think the UN is going to make your imaginary state appear for you? Think again.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#67089 Dec 31, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Such high moral values you people stand for.
High moral values?
http://www.thejc.com/news/israel-news/49924/f...

Your heroes. Fck you.

Location hidden

#67090 Dec 31, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>High moral values?
http://www.thejc.com/news/israel-news/49924/f...
Your heroes. Fck you.
They're only Jewish settlers. Who cares.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#67092 Jan 1, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> They're only Jewish settlers. Who cares.
The Israelis and their allies.....Remember? Jets, helicopters, moral imperative....ring a bell?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#67093 Jan 1, 2013
Anyhow, what do you care. You live in America.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#67094 Jan 1, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Winning means making peace. Have you made any peace recently? Of course not, every war you start leads to new conflicts. You allegedly invaded Iraq to protect the people, but ended up causing more than a million deaths and destroying a whole country, not to mention stealing their resources.
Several lessons I've learned over the years we've been talking here:

1. I don't take Quran lessons from Israeli Jews.

2. I don't take Talmud lessons from American bigots.

3. I don't take "winning" or "peace" lessons from Arab losers.

You will never know peace in your lifetime, Ahmad.

Happy New Year.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67095 Jan 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>The Israelis and their allies.....Remember? Jets, helicopters, moral imperative....ring a bell?
MOAB's????

Please remind me to add these to my favorite things in my profile sometime when I'm awake.
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

#67096 Jan 1, 2013
Ahh, the Moab. Forgot all about that little gem.

Location hidden

#67097 Jan 1, 2013
TRD wrote:
You will never know peace in your lifetime, Ahmad.

You're a psychic now? Don't worry about me. Peace is more than just politics and conflicts. I'm sure I have more peace than most of the people on this thread.

Location hidden

#67098 Jan 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
Anyhow, what do you care. You live in America.
Of course I care. America is temporary. I have no plans to spend the rest of my life here.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67099 Jan 1, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a psychic now? Don't worry about me. Peace is more than just politics and conflicts. I'm sure I have more peace than most of the people on this thread.
Not psychic, old. I used to worry about you Ahmad...that was when I thought you were misguided. I know now you aren't misguided, just Arab. I'm sad that the narrative you grew up with will preclude our ever being friends.

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#67100 Jan 1, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Of course I care. America is temporary. I have no plans to spend the rest of my life here.
Good. You don't deserve to live here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,277,716
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 min PEllen 100,664
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 23 min _Zoey_ 6,437
abby9-3-15 36 min RACE 1
amy 9-3-15 44 min PEllen 2
best joke (Oct '09) 55 min PEllen 531
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Coffee Party 197,032
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages