Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#67043 Dec 30, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed.
Me, too. Hindsight is so clear. But, what do we do now? Say, oh we fcuked up, so let's do nothing? No. Keep on truckin. The savages out-weigh the good guys. Stay the course. We will kill more of these vermin everyday. And, if by chance, there are brown skinned innocents shielding this scum, either intentionally, or not, so what? Just a few terrorists in waiting. They don't know any better. I mean, look at Soy raised on the fertile olive gardens in so called Palestine, undefined on any map. Still, he would wrap an iron cord around you neck while waving the flag of Hamas watching your spittle drool down on your best Sunday shirt. Faith has the right idea. None of them are trustworthy. None. Especially yanky wanky's.
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

#67044 Dec 30, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Me, too. Hindsight is so clear. But, what do we do now? Say, oh we fcuked up, so let's do nothing? No. Keep on truckin. The savages out-weigh the good guys. Stay the course. We will kill more of these vermin everyday. And, if by chance, there are brown skinned innocents shielding this scum, either intentionally, or not, so what? Just a few terrorists in waiting. They don't know any better. I mean, look at Soy raised on the fertile olive gardens in so called Palestine, undefined on any map. Still, he would wrap an iron cord around you neck while waving the flag of Hamas watching your spittle drool down on your best Sunday shirt. Faith has the right idea. None of them are trustworthy. None. Especially yanky wanky's.
Well said!
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#67045 Dec 30, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#67046 Dec 30, 2012
Do you know these Arabs?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#67047 Dec 30, 2012
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just Faith. See the Hispanic Woman in New York pushing the so called "Muslim" onto the subway tracks? She hates them, like me. Since 911. But, I would never do that. I have a family to take care of. But, but, but, never mind.
1st amendment protections do not extend indefinately or absolutely.

Famously, you do NOT yell "bomb" in a crowed movie theater, or "boy" in a crowded mosque.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#67048 Dec 30, 2012
Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
1st amendment protections do not extend indefinately or absolutely.
Famously, you do NOT yell "bomb" in a crowed movie theater, or "boy" in a crowded mosque.
Using old material, are we veeks?
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#67049 Dec 30, 2012

Location hidden

#67051 Dec 30, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep starting wars you can't win, only to create more wars you can't finish. Kill Kill Kill!! That's all you're good at.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#67052 Dec 30, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>Keep starting wars
Who started?
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

#67053 Dec 30, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>Keep starting wars you can't win, only to create more wars you can't finish. Kill Kill Kill!! That's all you're good at.
Thanks for describing radical Islam. To a t.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#67054 Dec 31, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>Keep starting wars you can't win, only to create more wars you can't finish. Kill Kill Kill!! That's all you're good at.
Can't or won't? You're mistaken if you think we can't win, we just weigh the difference between wrecking the country that harbors our enemies and flat out murdering 1.5 billion hajis. Which way would you go?

Location hidden

#67055 Dec 31, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Can't or won't? You're mistaken if you think we can't win, we just weigh the difference between wrecking the country that harbors our enemies and flat out murdering 1.5 billion hajis. Which way would you go?
You can't murder all of us without turning the planet into one big Pripyat. Not to mention the US isn't the only country with weapons of mass destruction.And we don't live in the 1940s when a country could get away with mass murder. But I find it amusing that talk of exterminating a whole population is coming from a Jew.
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#67056 Dec 31, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>You can't murder all of us without turning the planet into one big Pripyat. Not to mention the US isn't the only country with weapons of mass destruction.And we don't live in the 1940s when a country could get away with mass murder. But I find it amusing that talk of exterminating a whole population is coming from a Jew.
Murder you all? No. Just the ones who kill Americans and plan to kill more. Ever notice that is never a country that takes official credit for such actions? Always some twisted fcuks being sheltered inside an unfriendly country or operating with impunity because of tacit approval or weakness of the host. Do you even know what a declaration of "War" is? You wouldn't want to know. Who started what? Reading those Arab history books again, Dimwit?
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#67057 Dec 31, 2012
HAPPY NEW YEAR INFIDELS...up at 8am to face L.A. Traffic east to the desert.....

Faith TRD Ize and Uzi.... Have an awesome 2013

Rambone, go fcuk yourself, yet again...

Muslims... surrender to the force, you savages.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#67059 Dec 31, 2012
What happened with Obama's bringing change and harmony? He and his Liberals in Washington have used every crisis to try to destroy unity of Americans,
and leave us as vulnerable as England is becoming.
England just had a Mass protest rally, warning Americans "not to allow their government to disarm the people", and "Not follow the mistakes that they have made". The English Government now wants to Ban
"knives with points". I wonder how the English Chefs feel about that. Their National Health Service has posted that they "Euthanized" 136,000 people in 2011,
"Coming to America?" Hide your grand-ma's and Parents, as starting next year, they will have to meet with a Govt Panel who will decide what medication and treatments they will approve through Medicare. Can you say "Euthanasia????"

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#67060 Dec 31, 2012
atheist infidel wrote:
HAPPY NEW YEAR INFIDELS...up at 8am to face L.A. Traffic east to the desert.....
Faith TRD Ize and Uzi.... Have an awesome 2013
Rambone, go fcuk yourself, yet again...
Muslims... surrender to the force, you savages.
I feel like VOP. Another post never made it. But, it's saved in Word. So they can bite me. Here you go:
Same to you, Fearless. The coming year should be interesting due to Muslim short term memory loss. They’ll do something stupid and will pay the price, again. Anyhow, making a short evening of it due the Gestapo setting up road blocks under the guise of DUI enforcement. I mean 45 dui’s out for hundreds of thousands people subjected to “show me your papers and eyeballs”. Last year) Lobsters, shrimp and the old man’s special anti-pasto, on the menu. You like your concoctions. Here’s ours. A ¼ lb block of genoa salami, a wedge of sharp cheddar, cucumbers, lettuce, anchovies, baby tomatoes, all chopped up into ½ squares. Moistened with Cider Vinegar and Olive oil. A family affair with the 93 yr old Maestro administering the application of the oil & vinegar. It’s key. I have to watch carefully. This may be the last year before I have to take over. The kids would kill for some of it to take home. It’s just not the same when we attempt it. Happy New Year. Oh, A-holes. Give me a few lemons, cuz I need them. LOL LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67061 Dec 31, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Can't or won't? You're mistaken if you think we can't win, we just weigh the difference between wrecking the country that harbors our enemies and flat out murdering 1.5 billion hajis. Which way would you go?
Happy New Year, Party Man. Wishing you and yours a great 2013. You Jew Prik! Man, have you got under his thin brown skin. The amazing part is how sharp the needle is. A good care giver has mastered the injection. Have a good one.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67062 Dec 31, 2012
Bruser wrote:
What happened with Obama's bringing change and harmony? He and his Liberals in Washington have used every crisis to try to destroy unity of Americans,
and leave us as vulnerable as England is becoming.
England just had a Mass protest rally, warning Americans "not to allow their government to disarm the people", and "Not follow the mistakes that they have made". The English Government now wants to Ban
"knives with points". I wonder how the English Chefs feel about that. Their National Health Service has posted that they "Euthanized" 136,000 people in 2011,
"Coming to America?" Hide your grand-ma's and Parents, as starting next year, they will have to meet with a Govt Panel who will decide what medication and treatments they will approve through Medicare. Can you say "Euthanasia????"
Shut up. We have pulled back from the cliff. Are you working? Family? Get on your knees and beg forgiveness. And, get the fcuk out of here with your spam.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#67063 Dec 31, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>You can't murder all of us
We can give it a shot.....
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#67064 Dec 31, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
In Iraq the objective was "regime change" after Saddam and his boys refused to leave. America similarly presented the Afghan Taliban with terms....turn over Bin Laden and his accomplices and dismantle his camps......or face destruction. So, 3 million dead muslims later, here we are. What was that about winning? Finishing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Teaman 1,154,272
Family of slain Loyola student seeks 'peace not... 14 min Searcy 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min jacques Ottawau 181,860
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 28 min KiMerde 51,260
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 30 min JOEL 71,097
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 49,236
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 2 hr Silk 87
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]