Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#67020 Dec 29, 2012
Know what you tell a Russian with two black eyes?

http://www.asharq-e.com/news.asp...

Nothing. You told him twice already.
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#67021 Dec 29, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Fearless, right back at you.
Oh yeah, bliss responsibly!
I'm the "D" driver (usually)... got sum Blue Dream for Christmas
http://berkeleypatientscare.com/wp-content/up...
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#67022 Dec 29, 2012
Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
You know it, playa!
Fair honourable fight & spirit of competition and all that other lofty stuff might be what gym meets are about -- then again, there is the undeground midget Vale Tudo randezvous...
But in Israel's case against Mohammadeans, you win any way you can -- or start swimming.
I mean, what chance does, say, your average 'ginie has against a highly motivated, well-prepared, robus dong? Oh sure, the ironically old-school bush might act as a cover, but offers hardly ANY real protection when push comes the shove... does it?
But in that case noone says "boo, not fair!"
Well maybe Catherine Ashton or Suzu do, but that's about it.
"In love and Islam", as they say....
np: Girls on Film - Duran Duran
"I mean, what chance does, say, your average 'ginie has against a highly motivated, well-prepared, robus dong? Oh sure, the ironically old-school bush might act as a cover, but offers hardly ANY real protection when push comes the shove... does it?"

"robust"

Because accuracy is sacrosanct.
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#67023 Dec 29, 2012
Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
You know it, playa!
Fair honourable fight & spirit of competition and all that other lofty stuff might be what gym meets are about -- then again, there is the undeground midget Vale Tudo randezvous...
But in Israel's case against Mohammadeans, you win any way you can -- or start swimming.
I mean, what chance does, say, your average 'ginie has against a highly motivated, well-prepared, robus dong? Oh sure, the ironically old-school bush might act as a cover, but offers hardly ANY real protection when push comes the shove... does it?
But in that case noone says "boo, not fair!"
Well maybe Catherine Ashton or Suzu do, but that's about it.
"In love and Islam", as they say....
np: Girls on Film - Duran Duran
the very first, cable, rarely seen Girls On Film Video..... was awesome and hot.......... just sayin

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#67024 Dec 29, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>So we should forget all the "Death to America!" and "Death to the Great Satan!", skip past all the exported terror and arming and training of our enemies and have a group hug? Nope, not buying. They're not only our enemy, they wish to harm our ally. You remember that wise old Muslim who said something to the effect of "The enemy of my friend is my enemy"?
Besides, how easy do you think it is to apprehend people who have more money than many countries? The cartels have spent decades greasing the rails throughout Latin America and the Caribbean basin. No matter which side you pressure them from, they always have a bought and paid for fall-back position. Now that congress has demanded action to prevent enemy infiltration, a budget boost for securing the border against terrorists might put a tighter squeeze on the narco-terrorists who feel that payola isn't as effective as beheading those who resist them. It's a win-win.
Now you sound more Jewish than American. Since when did Hizbollah or Iran arm your enemies? As for "death to America ", words are wind, as GRRM would put it. And to use that wise old Muslim's logic, Iran and Hizbollah are enemies of your greatest enemy, AlQaeda, which should make them your best friends. Not to mention Hizbollah is helping stimulate American economy by increasing their already huge inventory of US weapons. They even made the M16 as their main assault rifle.
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#67025 Dec 29, 2012
whats wrong with this planet... they keep killing innocent indians while supposedly seeking, jihadist scum....

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67026 Dec 29, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>Now you sound more Jewish than American. Since when did Hizbollah or Iran arm your enemies? As for "death to America ", words are wind, as GRRM would put it. And to use that wise old Muslim's logic, Iran and Hizbollah are enemies of your greatest enemy, AlQaeda, which should make them your best friends. Not to mention Hizbollah is helping stimulate American economy by increasing their already huge inventory of US weapons. They even made the M16 as their main assault rifle.
Now you sound more Arab than intelligent. Words are weapons and in the Muslim sphere of influence it only takes one mention of a cartoon featuring the prophet to cause murder and mayhem.

Who do you think taught Al Q and the Iraqis about ied's and explosively formed projectiles? Kuwait? Who do you think fed arms and Republican Guards into Iraq, fomenting unrest and ambushing American troops? Who was supplying the Taliban? I hold Iran responsible either directly or indirectly for every US casualty since Saddam was captured in Iraq and we surged troops to Afghanistan. I don't care what they call themselves, we are at war with Muslim extremists and Iran is the well from which they spring.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67027 Dec 29, 2012
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm the "D" driver (usually)... got sum Blue Dream for Christmas
http://berkeleypatientscare.com/wp-content/up...
My reference to bliss was only a suggestion...I had no idea you were actually doing it. That's a beaut!

Location hidden

#67028 Dec 29, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Now you sound more Arab than intelligent. Words are weapons and in the Muslim sphere of influence it only takes one mention of a cartoon featuring the prophet to cause murder and mayhem.
Who do you think taught Al Q and the Iraqis about ied's and explosively formed projectiles? Kuwait? Who do you think fed arms and Republican Guards into Iraq, fomenting unrest and ambushing American troops? Who was supplying the Taliban? I hold Iran responsible either directly or indirectly for every US casualty since Saddam was captured in Iraq and we surged troops to Afghanistan. I don't care what they call themselves, we are at war with Muslim extremists and Iran is the well from which they spring.
Wait wait wait....I have a better question...Who was responsible for bringing down the ONLY secular regime that kept Iran at bay, thus creating all these problems?

The second Iraq war was the best thing that ever happened to Iran, all thanks to Uncle Sam.

Location hidden

#67029 Dec 30, 2012
http://news.yahoo.com/woman-charged-murder-ny...
Amazing what ignorance does to people. Brown = Muslim = terrorist. This is how people like Faith think.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67030 Dec 30, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Wait wait wait....I have a better question...Who was responsible for bringing down the ONLY secular regime that kept Iran at bay, thus creating all these problems?
The second Iraq war was the best thing that ever happened to Iran, all thanks to Uncle Sam.
Agreed.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#67031 Dec 30, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/woman-ch arged-murder-ny-subway-shove-d eath-223404308.html
Amazing what ignorance does to people. Brown = Muslim = terrorist. This is how people like Faith think.
Are you sure that is how "people like Faith" think? You dirtballs crack me the fck up. You all think you are experts on Americans when the fact is you only know two things about us: jack and sh*t. Don't worry little man. Someday you will grow up and you won't have so much time to spend bleeding for humanity. But for now, put on your "Che Lives!" T-shirt, straighten your cute little beret and beat the drum. We are all very impressed.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67032 Dec 30, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure that is how "people like Faith" think? You dirtballs crack me the fck up. You all think you are experts on Americans when the fact is you only know two things about us: jack and sh*t. Don't worry little man. Someday you will grow up and you won't have so much time to spend bleeding for humanity. But for now, put on your "Che Lives!" T-shirt, straighten your cute little beret and beat the drum. We are all very impressed.
I was going to suggest that you live where you live because you can't rely on brown-on-brown violence to finish the job, there'll always be a last man standing. At least you have a long driveway to create a choke point. Now, we need to get you some guns.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#67033 Dec 30, 2012
Wow!!!
You will find the answers to arab stupidity right here from the camels mouth. All of them the same shit.

&NR =1&feature=endscreen
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#67034 Dec 30, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
Happy New Years, you War Mongerers. Veeks, you ain't been there. Commander has.
Ah but I was!

Much like George C. Patton in his little poem not just channeling warriors of the past but practically teleporting/reincarnating... Whether traversing sahara desert on skies with Gray, dodging zionist RPG fire while climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro... or spraying Willy Pete over Ma Dong... "I was there".

I.was.there.

(In my aspired profession, that's what united most of the all-time greats)

np: fortunate son - CCR
np: A view to a kill - DD
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#67036 Dec 30, 2012
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#67037 Dec 30, 2012
Russian treatment of stinking I-slime. Obama better take lessons from Putin. Sometimes the Russians are ok.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/12/myjihad-in-...

See the comments too.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#67038 Dec 30, 2012
Indian Muslim leader says, "Remove police for 15 minutes, we will finish off one billion Hindus"

Yes, very very peaceful muslims.
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#67039 Dec 30, 2012
Uzi wrote:
Indian Muslim leader says, "Remove police for 15 minutes, we will finish off one billion Hindus"

Yes, very very peaceful muslims.
You silly, stupid, shower-taking Juice. Don't you, like, know ANYTHING about us glorious Muslims? lulz

Peace? But why! Compassion? Boring. Love? Perish the thought!

Killy?
Rapey?
Takey?
Breaky?

Allah's Paradise, party of me? This way, please sir... whooo-hoo!

np: embrace the mystery

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#67042 Dec 30, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/woman-ch arged-murder-ny-subway-shove-d eath-223404308.html
Not just Faith. See the Hispanic Woman in New York pushing the so called "Muslim" onto the subway tracks? She hates them, like me. Since 911. But, I would never do that. I have a family to take care of. But, but, but, never mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 31 min Yeah 1,144,229
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 42 min JOEL 70,626
World's Best Photo Art 1 hr Long Time Fan 5
EverGreen Belgrade 2 hr AqifBlytaWasShotL... 18
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr IBdaMann 48,593
Boycott all Topix Sponsors 4 hr People Please 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr wojar 180,944
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:00PM
Breaking Down What Colt McCoy Brings to the Washington Offense in Place of RGIII
NBC Sports 4:45 PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Bears season falls into irrelevancy
NBC Sports 4:50 PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Megatron reaches 10,000 yards
Bleacher Report 5:33 PM
Bears vs. Lions Video Highlights
Yahoo! Sports 6:07 PM
Lions, Eagles serve up Thanksgiving Day routs