Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70035 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#67007 Dec 29, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
I was traumatized by the news. How much do I get?
http://news.yahoo.com/claim-seeks-100-million...
News? I thought you were traumatized by the Jews. Your compensation is measured in bupkis.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67008 Dec 29, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
"The text also calls on the Department of Homeland Security to bolster surveillance at US borders with Canada and Mexico to "prevent operatives from Iran, the IRGC [Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps], its Quds Force, Hezbollah or any other terrorist organization from entering the Untied States.'"
I have a feeling the cartels will laugh their asses off after reading this.
How could this be any funnier than the situation they currently enjoy? Ironically, we may finally win a battle in the war on drugs as a dividend of the war on terror. I wouldn't count on it but it would be sweet.
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#67009 Dec 29, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, because calling me sand monkey and dune coon is smoking my butt.
No. You led with your chin. Faith associated you with vampires and holy water, and the burning pain that follows. You then said you're brain was burning. She said, "See?" You don't see the comical slap down? Dune coon had nothing to do with it, but that was funny because Faith isn't long winded and cut right to the chase. I had to look it up. This woman would make a man out of you. I mean, she has Veeky masticating while posting and you, on the defensive. Both young men in their prime ducking the Cougar. I love it so. I'd love to meet her so I can cower in a corner, too. LOL

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#67011 Dec 29, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
Civilized society at its finest. See Ize?
So, a little name calling is equal to blowing up a crowd of Muslims on their way to pray? Or a bus full of school girls looking to get educated? A market place full of innocent, well if there are such a thing as innocent Muslims, blown to bits by those other Muslims. Yo Ahmad, sticks and stones may feed your bones but names should never hurt you. Dune coon? ROTFLMAO. She owns you.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#67012 Dec 29, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You led with your chin. Faith associated you with vampires and holy water, and the burning pain that follows. You then said you're brain was burning. She said, "See?" You don't see the comical slap down? Dune coon had nothing to do with it, but that was funny because Faith isn't long winded and cut right to the chase. I had to look it up. This woman would make a man out of you. I mean, she has Veeky masticating while posting and you, on the defensive. Both young men in their prime ducking the Cougar. I love it so. I'd love to meet her so I can cower in a corner, too. LOL
No point in trying to reason with this one. She's just another Muslim hating biach, kinda like you.

Anyway, I don't think the terms dune coon and sand monkey apply to me. Thankfully, I haven't lived in a desert. I grew up in a village in the Nablus province that's known for its fertile soil and olive trees.

Location hidden

#67013 Dec 29, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>How could this be any funnier than the situation they currently enjoy? Ironically, we may finally win a battle in the war on drugs as a dividend of the war on terror. I wouldn't count on it but it would be sweet.
It's funny because the US is obsessing with people who are not and will not be enemies, while the cartels are wreaking havoc across the borders without any serious repercussions.
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#67014 Dec 29, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> She's just another Muslim hating biach, kinda like you.
Cool.... Go Her....

Oh, it applies.... wink ; )
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#67015 Dec 29, 2012
Happy Happy Holiday Weekend Infidels....
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#67016 Dec 29, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Four words...AWAC.
Israel had E-2s, Syria relied on Soviet ground based radars and controllers. No contest, Israel shot HARMs so the radars were the first things to go.
You know it, playa!

Fair honourable fight & spirit of competition and all that other lofty stuff might be what gym meets are about -- then again, there is the undeground midget Vale Tudo randezvous...

But in Israel's case against Mohammadeans, you win any way you can -- or start swimming.

I mean, what chance does, say, your average 'ginie has against a highly motivated, well-prepared, robus dong? Oh sure, the ironically old-school bush might act as a cover, but offers hardly ANY real protection when push comes the shove... does it?

But in that case noone says "boo, not fair!"

Well maybe Catherine Ashton or Suzu do, but that's about it.

"In love and Islam", as they say....

np: Girls on Film - Duran Duran

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67017 Dec 29, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> It's funny because the US is obsessing with people who are not and will not be enemies, while the cartels are wreaking havoc across the borders without any serious repercussions.
So we should forget all the "Death to America!" and "Death to the Great Satan!", skip past all the exported terror and arming and training of our enemies and have a group hug? Nope, not buying. They're not only our enemy, they wish to harm our ally. You remember that wise old Muslim who said something to the effect of "The enemy of my friend is my enemy"?

Besides, how easy do you think it is to apprehend people who have more money than many countries? The cartels have spent decades greasing the rails throughout Latin America and the Caribbean basin. No matter which side you pressure them from, they always have a bought and paid for fall-back position. Now that congress has demanded action to prevent enemy infiltration, a budget boost for securing the border against terrorists might put a tighter squeeze on the narco-terrorists who feel that payola isn't as effective as beheading those who resist them. It's a win-win.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67018 Dec 29, 2012
atheist infidel wrote:
Happy Happy Holiday Weekend Infidels....
Thanks Fearless, right back at you.

Oh yeah, bliss responsibly!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67019 Dec 29, 2012
Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
You know it, playa!
Fair honourable fight & spirit of competition and all that other lofty stuff might be what gym meets are about -- then again, there is the undeground midget Vale Tudo randezvous...
But in Israel's case against Mohammadeans, you win any way you can -- or start swimming.
I mean, what chance does, say, your average 'ginie has against a highly motivated, well-prepared, robus dong? Oh sure, the ironically old-school bush might act as a cover, but offers hardly ANY real protection when push comes the shove... does it?
My favorite adversaries, Mohammadeans or otherwise are the blind, deaf and dumb ones. Since so few of them occur naturally it's up to a select few of us to create more.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67020 Dec 29, 2012
Know what you tell a Russian with two black eyes?

http://www.asharq-e.com/news.asp...

Nothing. You told him twice already.
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#67021 Dec 29, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Fearless, right back at you.
Oh yeah, bliss responsibly!
I'm the "D" driver (usually)... got sum Blue Dream for Christmas
http://berkeleypatientscare.com/wp-content/up...
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#67022 Dec 29, 2012
Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
You know it, playa!
"I mean, what chance does, say, your average 'ginie has against a highly motivated, well-prepared, robus dong? Oh sure, the ironically old-school bush might act as a cover, but offers hardly ANY real protection when push comes the shove... does it?"

"robust"

Because accuracy is sacrosanct.
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#67023 Dec 29, 2012
Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
You know it, playa!
the very first, cable, rarely seen Girls On Film Video..... was awesome and hot.......... just sayin

Location hidden

#67024 Dec 29, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>So we should forget all the "Death to America!" and "Death to the Great Satan!", skip past all the exported terror and arming and training of our enemies and have a group hug? Nope, not buying. They're not only our enemy, they wish to harm our ally. You remember that wise old Muslim who said something to the effect of "The enemy of my friend is my enemy"?
Besides, how easy do you think it is to apprehend people who have more money than many countries? The cartels have spent decades greasing the rails throughout Latin America and the Caribbean basin. No matter which side you pressure them from, they always have a bought and paid for fall-back position. Now that congress has demanded action to prevent enemy infiltration, a budget boost for securing the border against terrorists might put a tighter squeeze on the narco-terrorists who feel that payola isn't as effective as beheading those who resist them. It's a win-win.
Now you sound more Jewish than American. Since when did Hizbollah or Iran arm your enemies? As for "death to America ", words are wind, as GRRM would put it. And to use that wise old Muslim's logic, Iran and Hizbollah are enemies of your greatest enemy, AlQaeda, which should make them your best friends. Not to mention Hizbollah is helping stimulate American economy by increasing their already huge inventory of US weapons. They even made the M16 as their main assault rifle.
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#67025 Dec 29, 2012
whats wrong with this planet... they keep killing innocent indians while supposedly seeking, jihadist scum....

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67026 Dec 29, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>Now you sound more Jewish than American. Since when did Hizbollah or Iran arm your enemies? As for "death to America ", words are wind, as GRRM would put it. And to use that wise old Muslim's logic, Iran and Hizbollah are enemies of your greatest enemy, AlQaeda, which should make them your best friends. Not to mention Hizbollah is helping stimulate American economy by increasing their already huge inventory of US weapons. They even made the M16 as their main assault rifle.
Now you sound more Arab than intelligent. Words are weapons and in the Muslim sphere of influence it only takes one mention of a cartoon featuring the prophet to cause murder and mayhem.

Who do you think taught Al Q and the Iraqis about ied's and explosively formed projectiles? Kuwait? Who do you think fed arms and Republican Guards into Iraq, fomenting unrest and ambushing American troops? Who was supplying the Taliban? I hold Iran responsible either directly or indirectly for every US casualty since Saddam was captured in Iraq and we surged troops to Afghanistan. I don't care what they call themselves, we are at war with Muslim extremists and Iran is the well from which they spring.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67027 Dec 29, 2012
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm the "D" driver (usually)... got sum Blue Dream for Christmas
http://berkeleypatientscare.com/wp-content/up...
My reference to bliss was only a suggestion...I had no idea you were actually doing it. That's a beaut!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min ritedownthemiddle 53,513
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,234,682
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 min PEllen 99,579
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... 18 min Truth 9
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min positronium 190,349
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 6,013
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr Graham Cracker 51,760
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]