Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66996 Dec 28, 2012
Happy New Years, you War Mongerers. Veeks, you ain't been there. Commander has. Strapped into an aluminum hotdog loaded with ordinance. It's a whole lot more than cut and paste hind-sight versions. But, you do paint a kaleidoscope version of past encounters. You know the ole Indian sayin about their Moccasins? Ya gots to schlep in em. As always, I enjoyed the read.
Now that I've manned up. How about you acknowledging Soy? Why nis all about me?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#66997 Dec 28, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
Happy New Years, you War Mongerers. Veeks, you ain't been there. Commander has. Strapped into an aluminum hotdog loaded with ordinance. It's a whole lot more than cut and paste hind-sight versions. But, you do paint a kaleidoscope version of past encounters. You know the ole Indian sayin about their Moccasins? Ya gots to schlep in em. As always, I enjoyed the read.
Now that I've manned up. How about you acknowledging Soy? Why nis all about me?
You little friend was touching himself when he pasted all of that.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#66999 Dec 28, 2012
Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually in some (tactical-operational if not strategic) ways Bekaa Valley was jsut as impressive than The 6-day War in 1967.
Either one, will go down in history of all time. If only because Izzy had zero margin-of-error -- and of course the massive Soviet power implicitly backing (Krushev actually threatened use of nukes during 56 Sinai campaign so Einsehower ahd to pull back Izzy's reigns, allegedly).
The issue was so much that 82 Syrian defenses were inferior to 1973 Egyptian ones--- in fact, pound-for-oound they were SUPERIOR.
Assad Sr's and Soviet's problem was that... In 82 it was a TOTALLY different Israel they were facing than in 73. Drones? EW? AEW? Laser-guided shizzle? Network centric, total theater coordination? No wonder Brezhnev and Andropov went apopleptic afterwards.
Incidentally, as mentioned in my other posts, something tells me Hezbollah will also find out that the Olmertian IDF they saw in 06 -- and got thumped pretty good on its own soil, btw -- is not quiiiite who'll they face in 2013...
:)
Four words...AWAC.

Israel had E-2s, Syria relied on Soviet ground based radars and controllers. No contest, Israel shot HARMs so the radars were the first things to go.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67000 Dec 28, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You little friend was touching himself when he pasted all of that.
Give it time. You'll come to realize he elevates trolling to an art form. At his peak, he had a college professor stalking him back to us for disrupting his class

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#67001 Dec 28, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I don't get high, dune coon.
Civilized society at its finest. See Ize?

Location hidden

#67002 Dec 28, 2012
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you just hate that when a woman smokes that scrawny butt?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =m50p-XScreMXX
Yes, because calling me sand monkey and dune coon is smoking my butt.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67003 Dec 28, 2012
I hope Chavez's cancer is part of the State Department plan.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/americas/2012/1...

Location hidden

#67004 Dec 28, 2012
I was traumatized by the news. How much do I get?
http://news.yahoo.com/claim-seeks-100-million...

Location hidden

#67005 Dec 28, 2012
TRD wrote:
I hope Chavez's cancer is part of the State Department plan.
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/americas/2012/1...
"The text also calls on the Department of Homeland Security to bolster surveillance at US borders with Canada and Mexico to "prevent operatives from Iran, the IRGC [Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps], its Quds Force, Hezbollah or any other terrorist organization from entering the Untied States.'"

I have a feeling the cartels will laugh their asses off after reading this.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#67006 Dec 28, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
It is unfortunate that on that day the classroom was filled with innocent children and not scum bag lawyers.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67007 Dec 29, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
News? I thought you were traumatized by the Jews. Your compensation is measured in bupkis.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67008 Dec 29, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
"The text also calls on the Department of Homeland Security to bolster surveillance at US borders with Canada and Mexico to "prevent operatives from Iran, the IRGC [Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps], its Quds Force, Hezbollah or any other terrorist organization from entering the Untied States.'"
I have a feeling the cartels will laugh their asses off after reading this.
How could this be any funnier than the situation they currently enjoy? Ironically, we may finally win a battle in the war on drugs as a dividend of the war on terror. I wouldn't count on it but it would be sweet.
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#67009 Dec 29, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, because calling me sand monkey and dune coon is smoking my butt.
No. You led with your chin. Faith associated you with vampires and holy water, and the burning pain that follows. You then said you're brain was burning. She said, "See?" You don't see the comical slap down? Dune coon had nothing to do with it, but that was funny because Faith isn't long winded and cut right to the chase. I had to look it up. This woman would make a man out of you. I mean, she has Veeky masticating while posting and you, on the defensive. Both young men in their prime ducking the Cougar. I love it so. I'd love to meet her so I can cower in a corner, too. LOL

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#67011 Dec 29, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
Civilized society at its finest. See Ize?
So, a little name calling is equal to blowing up a crowd of Muslims on their way to pray? Or a bus full of school girls looking to get educated? A market place full of innocent, well if there are such a thing as innocent Muslims, blown to bits by those other Muslims. Yo Ahmad, sticks and stones may feed your bones but names should never hurt you. Dune coon? ROTFLMAO. She owns you.

Location hidden

#67012 Dec 29, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You led with your chin. Faith associated you with vampires and holy water, and the burning pain that follows. You then said you're brain was burning. She said, "See?" You don't see the comical slap down? Dune coon had nothing to do with it, but that was funny because Faith isn't long winded and cut right to the chase. I had to look it up. This woman would make a man out of you. I mean, she has Veeky masticating while posting and you, on the defensive. Both young men in their prime ducking the Cougar. I love it so. I'd love to meet her so I can cower in a corner, too. LOL
No point in trying to reason with this one. She's just another Muslim hating biach, kinda like you.

Anyway, I don't think the terms dune coon and sand monkey apply to me. Thankfully, I haven't lived in a desert. I grew up in a village in the Nablus province that's known for its fertile soil and olive trees.

Location hidden

#67013 Dec 29, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>How could this be any funnier than the situation they currently enjoy? Ironically, we may finally win a battle in the war on drugs as a dividend of the war on terror. I wouldn't count on it but it would be sweet.
It's funny because the US is obsessing with people who are not and will not be enemies, while the cartels are wreaking havoc across the borders without any serious repercussions.
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#67014 Dec 29, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> She's just another Muslim hating biach, kinda like you.
Cool.... Go Her....

Oh, it applies.... wink ; )
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#67015 Dec 29, 2012
Happy Happy Holiday Weekend Infidels....
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#67016 Dec 29, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Four words...AWAC.
Israel had E-2s, Syria relied on Soviet ground based radars and controllers. No contest, Israel shot HARMs so the radars were the first things to go.
You know it, playa!

Fair honourable fight & spirit of competition and all that other lofty stuff might be what gym meets are about -- then again, there is the undeground midget Vale Tudo randezvous...

But in Israel's case against Mohammadeans, you win any way you can -- or start swimming.

I mean, what chance does, say, your average 'ginie has against a highly motivated, well-prepared, robus dong? Oh sure, the ironically old-school bush might act as a cover, but offers hardly ANY real protection when push comes the shove... does it?

But in that case noone says "boo, not fair!"

Well maybe Catherine Ashton or Suzu do, but that's about it.

"In love and Islam", as they say....

np: Girls on Film - Duran Duran

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67017 Dec 29, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> It's funny because the US is obsessing with people who are not and will not be enemies, while the cartels are wreaking havoc across the borders without any serious repercussions.
So we should forget all the "Death to America!" and "Death to the Great Satan!", skip past all the exported terror and arming and training of our enemies and have a group hug? Nope, not buying. They're not only our enemy, they wish to harm our ally. You remember that wise old Muslim who said something to the effect of "The enemy of my friend is my enemy"?

Besides, how easy do you think it is to apprehend people who have more money than many countries? The cartels have spent decades greasing the rails throughout Latin America and the Caribbean basin. No matter which side you pressure them from, they always have a bought and paid for fall-back position. Now that congress has demanded action to prevent enemy infiltration, a budget boost for securing the border against terrorists might put a tighter squeeze on the narco-terrorists who feel that payola isn't as effective as beheading those who resist them. It's a win-win.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min shinningelectr0n 1,127,158
last post wins! (Apr '13) 7 min boundary painter 353
amy 1-25 8 min RACE 4
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 9 min boundary painter 653
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 10 min boundary painter 4,798
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 17 min JOEL 70,105
Amy 10-24 18 min RACE 13
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr jacques Ottawa 179,464
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]