Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71292 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Henry

Van Nuys, CA

#66892 Dec 24, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
They want to rot in hell. So just f**kin leave already.
God bless America and her allY Israel.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#66893 Dec 24, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
God bless America and her allY Israel.
I don't see why He would.
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66894 Dec 25, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
They want to rot in hell. So just f**kin leave already.
Can't blame us for trying to civilize these people. I mean, look at you. A couple of years ago you would have strangled the Pope. Now, look at you. Erudite, articulate, a joy to behold.
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66895 Dec 25, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Drones.
Many, many drones.
There's other things the Great Satan's becoming very good at.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/energ...

>U.S. to Overtake Saudi Arabia, Russia as World's Top Energy Producer<

More Jooish control of the media. Those bustards.
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66896 Dec 25, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Drones.
Many, many drones.
Silly boy!
http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/eaglegra...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#66897 Dec 25, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
I'm so gullible. I fell for that and the concept of middle east peace.
infidel cartooni

Torrance, CA

#66898 Dec 25, 2012
Merry Christmas to all celebrating... Happy Holidays Season.... and happy every 4:20...

Coming shortly, moon over miHami
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_3tFbhwaL-1w/S29nIKU...
infidel cartooni

Torrance, CA

#66899 Dec 25, 2012
Go Drones !
munum

Masontown, PA

#66900 Dec 25, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
squatter Rights Russia will Missle Israel and Hamas will add pound Israel Dogs
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66901 Dec 25, 2012
munum wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=f077Hvm7cx 0
squatter Rights Russia will Missle Israel and Hamas will add pound Israel Dogs
And your rice has worms in it, A-Hole. Learn how to spell, conjugate a sentence and come back when you can't stay so long.
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66902 Dec 25, 2012
infidel cartooni wrote:
Go Drones !
My man. Everybody has left and I couldn't be happier. Starts a new day. A new week. Israel says Syria isn't gassing the rebels, they think, and we, The USA are on the road to energy independence. If these Arabs had a brain, which they don't, this has got to be shit news to them. Happy New Year, Fearless. Anything that gets those diapers in a knot, has to be good.
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#66903 Dec 25, 2012
Where is the money coming from?

The United States Army will be deploying troops to nearly three-dozen African nations in the coming year.

Soldiers based out of Fort Riley, Kansas’ 2nd Brigade, 1st Infantry Division will begin training in March 2013 in order to prepare for a project that will send troops to as many as 35 African nations, the Associated Press reports.

I'll have to change the name from Jewmerica to Chinamerica
Henry

Van Nuys, CA

#66904 Dec 25, 2012
Rambone wrote:
Where is the money coming from?
The United States Army will be deploying troops to nearly three-dozen African nations in the coming year.
Soldiers based out of Fort Riley, Kansas’ 2nd Brigade, 1st Infantry Division will begin training in March 2013 in order to prepare for a project that will send troops to as many as 35 African nations, the Associated Press reports.
I'll have to change the name from Jewmerica to Chinamerica
President Obama feels it necessary to send troops to Africa. So be it.
What do you care? Are you from Africa?

Also, your post is a copy and paste repeat of the bs you posted on the "blaming Israel for carnage" thread. This is what paid scripted propagandists do.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#66905 Dec 25, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't blame us for trying to civilize these people. I mean, look at you. A couple of years ago you would have strangled the Pope. Now, look at you. Erudite, articulate, a joy to behold.
So let me get this straight....you consider yourself to be a civilized person?
Ize Lost

Sherman, CT

#66906 Dec 26, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> So let me get this straight....you consider yourself to be a civilized person?
Why sure. I even tip.
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#66907 Dec 26, 2012
Henrietta wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, your post is a copy and paste repeat of the bs you posted on the "blaming Israel for carnage" thread. This is what paid scripted propagandists do.
Don't you think the money the US borrow from China to support these troops in Africa would be much better spent giving it to the broke ass Europeans?
Ize Lost

Sherman, CT

#66908 Dec 26, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
He sure is via Mexico.
Freedom Terrister

Elk Grove Village, IL

#66909 Dec 26, 2012
Oooh=whee, this was one crazty'effed Kmas.

I hope the Jericho-III EMP and Super-Stuxnet are ready. Fordo, Natanz, Ishafan and all the IRGC/missile bases better pack up and start shlepping --- I hear 3rd, 5th and 22nd holiest sites in Islam are in Antartica.

Too bad due to budgetary cuts and "Social Justice", the Magic Wand & Arrow 3 are only now coming online, rushed into service -- instead of 2-3 years.

Oh well, there is always those cuddly Sam Cohen thingiemajigs should Hezbollah and Iran get too Zelzal/Shahab happy.

Allah Zieg Heil
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#66910 Dec 26, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
My man. Everybody has left and I couldn't be happier. Starts a new day. A new week. Israel says Syria isn't gassing the rebels, they think, and we, The USA are on the road to energy independence. If these Arabs had a brain, which they don't, this has got to be shit news to them. Happy New Year, Fearless. Anything that gets those diapers in a knot, has to be good.
cant wait til the oil dries up.... we should consider the deportation early, cause once they run out... the islamic sh1t will hit the fan... I guess now's the best time to buy an AR15, SKS or AK, real quick... lol...

Happy Prosperous New year Ize.....
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#66911 Dec 26, 2012
Freedom Terrister wrote:
Oooh=whee, this was one crazty'effed Kmas.
I hope the Jericho-III EMP and Super-Stuxnet are ready. Fordo, Natanz, Ishafan and all the IRGC/missile bases better pack up and start shlepping --- I hear 3rd, 5th and 22nd holiest sites in Islam are in Antartica.
Too bad due to budgetary cuts and "Social Justice", the Magic Wand & Arrow 3 are only now coming online, rushed into service -- instead of 2-3 years.
Oh well, there is always those cuddly Sam Cohen thingiemajigs should Hezbollah and Iran get too Zelzal/Shahab happy.
Allah Zieg Heil
post a frickin link, every once in a while... jeesh !

cause it cant be.... cause that mosque in Jewrusliem... that the islmac barbarians claim blohamid rode his flying white horse to, it's the "MOST HOLIEST SITE IN ISLAM... well after Mecca and Medina"... Obviously making it third.... unless them clever smart jews are earthquaking the sheithole as reported by them islamic savages....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Booby DeNiro guarantees Donald's 2020 election ... 29 min Guest 18
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 38 min Jazz Moe 1,782,519
last post wins! (Apr '13) 39 min The real Rudy 2,872
Change one letter in the word (Apr '12) 41 min The real Rudy 137
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 43 min The real Rudy 1,147
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 45 min The real Rudy 2,666
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 49 min The real Rudy 3,922

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages