Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70727 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66874 Dec 23, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Roses are red, violets are blue...pull your head from your ass and the words will come to you.
Merry Christmas Ize.
I got your roses: Try a rosenthalian flip, Commander. Merry Christmas.
A rosenthalian flip is a 540 shuv-it with a kickflip at the same time but you do a 180 body varial. AKA 540 flip sex change.
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66875 Dec 23, 2012
TRD wrote:
Just save up the creativity you'd put into around 1.5 posts and let her know how much more than Uzi she means to you.
See it, now? How about your creativity time? Does that take time away from your Paragram, Paragon, Parachute or what ever you call it? Picked the wrong area to try grab some chuckles. No? I took time out from my viewing of "In plain sight". Why? You are so smart, you are actually stupid. Smart enough to get under my skin. Stupid enough to know that I won't drop it. That what you want?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#66876 Dec 23, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
See it, now? How about your creativity time? Does that take time away from your Paragram, Paragon, Parachute or what ever you call it? Picked the wrong area to try grab some chuckles. No? I took time out from my viewing of "In plain sight". Why? You are so smart, you are actually stupid. Smart enough to get under my skin. Stupid enough to know that I won't drop it. That what you want?
Nope.
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66877 Dec 23, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Nope.
You can say with one word what others can't say with multiple sentences. Peace, Commander
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#66878 Dec 23, 2012
Happy holidays to everyone. Hope you are all blessed with happiness and prosperity now and in the coming year!
XOXO
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#66879 Dec 24, 2012
Merry Chistmas and a happy holiday to all.
I think for next year I"ll need a translator cause I have no idea WTF you guys are talking about. some of the time.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#66880 Dec 24, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Been there. Done that. Rambone comes to mind. He once offered to drop me with an over hand right. That's a long arm to reach me from Texas. I, in turn, wanted to break a boot off in his big mouth. Silly stuff, but it felt good at the time. Your benevolence is duly noted. See ya later.
I'd be careful. Mexicans are great boxers.

Location hidden

#66881 Dec 24, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Ahmad.
Pumbaa did a drive-by last year but he has a more rewarding way to waste his time on Chicago AM radio. Maybe he and NaNa will drop in for the holidays, it would sure be nice. Try not to manifest those other a-holes though, it would nullify the Mubarak.
I hope the season treats you well and that the coming year follows a different arc. I don't know why because I don't know how but I still have hope.
Someday.
I think we hope for different things. But good for you.
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66883 Dec 24, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> I'd be careful. Mexicans are great boxers.
At my age the only fighting I do is in my memories. But, in my day.........Oh well,early seventies, I WAS quite a Tang Soo Do practitioner. Why, I remember one day..........
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66885 Dec 24, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
At my age the only fighting I do is in my memories. But, in my day.........Oh well,early seventies, I WAS quite a Tang Soo Do practitioner. Why, I remember one day..........
Hola, lemons from my tiny weeny cajones compadre. Have a nice trip.
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66886 Dec 24, 2012
Faith wrote:
Happy holidays to everyone. Hope you are all blessed with happiness and prosperity now and in the coming year!
XOXO
Same to you, Girl. Looks like you reduced Mr. Omnipotent to "judgies". Have a good one. Lobsters and shrimp by the street light ambiance tonite. Into the inner city where the paper chip bags line the gutters. But, what the hey? The old folk have to go where the old folk live. Merry X-mas.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66887 Dec 24, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> I think we hope for different things. But good for you.
No, I hope to counter your hope so we're about even.
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66888 Dec 24, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>No, I hope to counter your hope so we're about even.
I can't imagine what I'd be thinking about being over there. These dooshbags aren't worth the effort. And here we are trying some soldier who went whacko who shot a bunch of these alleged "people". She been trained since 2002? And I thought pit bulls were untrustworthy. Savages. Time to go and let them rot in hell.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/24/world/asia/afgh...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66890 Dec 24, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't imagine what I'd be thinking about being over there. These dooshbags aren't worth the effort. And here we are trying some soldier who went whacko who shot a bunch of these alleged "people". She been trained since 2002? And I thought pit bulls were untrustworthy. Savages. Time to go and let them rot in hell.
Drones.

Many, many drones.

Location hidden

#66891 Dec 24, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
They want to rot in hell. So just f**kin leave already.
Henry

Van Nuys, CA

#66892 Dec 24, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
God bless America and her allY Israel.

Location hidden

#66893 Dec 24, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
God bless America and her allY Israel.
I don't see why He would.
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66894 Dec 25, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't blame us for trying to civilize these people. I mean, look at you. A couple of years ago you would have strangled the Pope. Now, look at you. Erudite, articulate, a joy to behold.
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66895 Dec 25, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Drones.
Many, many drones.
There's other things the Great Satan's becoming very good at.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/energ...

>U.S. to Overtake Saudi Arabia, Russia as World's Top Energy Producer<

More Jooish control of the media. Those bustards.
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66896 Dec 25, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Drones.
Many, many drones.
Silly boy!
http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/eaglegra...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Incognito4Ever 1,395,330
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 min Sublime1 102,482
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Dr Guru 216,784
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 1,674
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 2,699
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr GEORGIA 6,418
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 8,889
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages