Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70935 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66863 Dec 23, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>My smoker smells good too. The difference is that when it's done we go out to eat.
Why's that? Oh, a different kind of smoker? One that only makes you hungry? Well, Johhny likes skinny girls, but he could never turn down a "fatty". Merry Christmas, Commander. Just around the corner. Having a house full Tuesday-the Missus went to Costco's to pick up the Prime Rib. Yum. Later
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66864 Dec 23, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
I don't know what was more pathetic, me threatening someone on the internet, or that someone taking the threat seriously.
Been there. Done that. Rambone comes to mind. He once offered to drop me with an over hand right. That's a long arm to reach me from Texas. I, in turn, wanted to break a boot off in his big mouth. Silly stuff, but it felt good at the time. Your benevolence is duly noted. See ya later.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#66865 Dec 23, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Why's that? Oh, a different kind of smoker? One that only makes you hungry? Well, Johhny likes skinny girls, but he could never turn down a "fatty". Merry Christmas, Commander. Just around the corner. Having a house full Tuesday-the Missus went to Costco's to pick up the Prime Rib. Yum. Later
It's so exciting...I get all tingly where my American Express and Discover cards used to live. Luckily, the Paragon was out at Staples when I realized the old Gateway (RIP) wasn't waking up. She was able to pick up my replacement (gift) while out and I was back in business after wasting 3 hours trying a new power supply.

I was going to get her a new iPad with Retina display but she said she was fine with the old one. Now, I have to scramble since our gifting hudna fell apart by necessity.

It's the most wonderful time of the year....
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66866 Dec 23, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>It's so exciting...I get all tingly where my American Express and Discover cards used to live. Luckily, the Paragon was out at Staples when I realized the old Gateway (RIP) wasn't waking up. She was able to pick up my replacement (gift) while out and I was back in business after wasting 3 hours trying a new power supply.
I was going to get her a new iPad with Retina display but she said she was fine with the old one. Now, I have to scramble since our gifting hudna fell apart by necessity.
It's the most wonderful time of the year....
Ya lost me with power supply. Is that an integral component of your PC, or an option for killing video bandits? Does this retina display account for cataracts? Leaves me out. What's that ringing in my ears, 24-7? Like somebody's running the shower. Fcuk.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66869 Dec 23, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya lost me with power supply. Is that an integral component of your PC, or an option for killing video bandits? Does this retina display account for cataracts? Leaves me out. What's that ringing in my ears, 24-7? Like somebody's running the shower. Fcuk.
I can't believe how fast the new computer is, it's like I can do nothing 5 times faster than I used to. Still trying to decide if I like Windows 8 though.

I may have blown the holiday shopping budget but her birthday is next month so I should have the cards un-maxed by then :-)
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66870 Dec 23, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I can't believe how fast the new computer is, it's like I can do nothing 5 times faster than I used to. Still trying to decide if I like Windows 8 though.
I may have blown the holiday shopping budget but her birthday is next month so I should have the cards un-maxed by then :-)
Windows 7 here. Missus is a Christmas Birthday. Do you know hard it is to get a Birthday/Christmas Card? You got 8 Gigt Ram, right. If not, you suk. Again

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66871 Dec 23, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Windows 7 here. Missus is a Christmas Birthday. Do you know hard it is to get a Birthday/Christmas Card? You got 8 Gigt Ram, right. If not, you suk. Again
I got 6 GB but I don't swallow.

How hard can a card be if you have a computer and printer? Just save up the creativity you'd put into around 1.5 posts and let her know how much more than Uzi she means to you. Type it over a picture of a flower and print it, Dan-o.
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66872 Dec 23, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I got 6 GB but I don't swallow.
How hard can a card be if you have a computer and printer? Just save up the creativity you'd put into around 1.5 posts and let her know how much more than Uzi she means to you. Type it over a picture of a flower and print it, Dan-o.
It's all about the quality of the paper, Bucko. E-cards and Internet shit is just that. Shit. Scuze me, Commander, I'm not in dire straights where I need cheesy solutions to my self imagined shared dilemma. Do you really think I needed a condescending public message from you with Uzi as your cornerstone? I was sharing an innocent piece of personal info with no anticipation of un-sound advice. You may want to stuff that attempt at humor up that puffy cushion called your asz. Egads, you really are Officer material. pfffft

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66873 Dec 23, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all about the quality of the paper, Bucko. E-cards and Internet shit is just that. Shit. Scuze me, Commander, I'm not in dire straights where I need cheesy solutions to my self imagined shared dilemma. Do you really think I needed a condescending public message from you with Uzi as your cornerstone? I was sharing an innocent piece of personal info with no anticipation of un-sound advice. You may want to stuff that attempt at humor up that puffy cushion called your asz. Egads, you really are Officer material. pfffft
Roses are red, violets are blue...pull your head from your ass and the words will come to you.

Merry Christmas Ize.
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66874 Dec 23, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Roses are red, violets are blue...pull your head from your ass and the words will come to you.
Merry Christmas Ize.
I got your roses: Try a rosenthalian flip, Commander. Merry Christmas.
A rosenthalian flip is a 540 shuv-it with a kickflip at the same time but you do a 180 body varial. AKA 540 flip sex change.
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66875 Dec 23, 2012
TRD wrote:
Just save up the creativity you'd put into around 1.5 posts and let her know how much more than Uzi she means to you.
See it, now? How about your creativity time? Does that take time away from your Paragram, Paragon, Parachute or what ever you call it? Picked the wrong area to try grab some chuckles. No? I took time out from my viewing of "In plain sight". Why? You are so smart, you are actually stupid. Smart enough to get under my skin. Stupid enough to know that I won't drop it. That what you want?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66876 Dec 23, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
See it, now? How about your creativity time? Does that take time away from your Paragram, Paragon, Parachute or what ever you call it? Picked the wrong area to try grab some chuckles. No? I took time out from my viewing of "In plain sight". Why? You are so smart, you are actually stupid. Smart enough to get under my skin. Stupid enough to know that I won't drop it. That what you want?
Nope.
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66877 Dec 23, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Nope.
You can say with one word what others can't say with multiple sentences. Peace, Commander
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#66878 Dec 23, 2012
Happy holidays to everyone. Hope you are all blessed with happiness and prosperity now and in the coming year!
XOXO
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#66879 Dec 24, 2012
Merry Chistmas and a happy holiday to all.
I think for next year I"ll need a translator cause I have no idea WTF you guys are talking about. some of the time.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#66880 Dec 24, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Been there. Done that. Rambone comes to mind. He once offered to drop me with an over hand right. That's a long arm to reach me from Texas. I, in turn, wanted to break a boot off in his big mouth. Silly stuff, but it felt good at the time. Your benevolence is duly noted. See ya later.
I'd be careful. Mexicans are great boxers.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#66881 Dec 24, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Ahmad.
Pumbaa did a drive-by last year but he has a more rewarding way to waste his time on Chicago AM radio. Maybe he and NaNa will drop in for the holidays, it would sure be nice. Try not to manifest those other a-holes though, it would nullify the Mubarak.
I hope the season treats you well and that the coming year follows a different arc. I don't know why because I don't know how but I still have hope.
Someday.
I think we hope for different things. But good for you.
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66883 Dec 24, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> I'd be careful. Mexicans are great boxers.
At my age the only fighting I do is in my memories. But, in my day.........Oh well,early seventies, I WAS quite a Tang Soo Do practitioner. Why, I remember one day..........
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66885 Dec 24, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
At my age the only fighting I do is in my memories. But, in my day.........Oh well,early seventies, I WAS quite a Tang Soo Do practitioner. Why, I remember one day..........
Hola, lemons from my tiny weeny cajones compadre. Have a nice trip.
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66886 Dec 24, 2012
Faith wrote:
Happy holidays to everyone. Hope you are all blessed with happiness and prosperity now and in the coming year!
XOXO
Same to you, Girl. Looks like you reduced Mr. Omnipotent to "judgies". Have a good one. Lobsters and shrimp by the street light ambiance tonite. Into the inner city where the paper chip bags line the gutters. But, what the hey? The old folk have to go where the old folk live. Merry X-mas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Buster Steinbeizer 222,290
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min FYVM 1,417,238
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 18 min CrunchyBacon 103,420
abby8-24-16 53 min RACE 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Enough Said 60,995
last post wins! (Dec '10) 2 hr Red_Forman 2,405
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr Red_Forman 1,434

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages