Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70935 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#66841 Dec 21, 2012
Freedom Terister wrote:
<quoted text>
Ize, brohameister
I am not sure what you THINK you are doing. I know you enjoy sowing discord between posters for fun, but please save it for trolls. It simply won't work.
Disregsrd my MA background. But remember: at age 14-15 hardly speaking English, I used to disembowel, eviscerate the likes of 'Pierre France' like dat ain' no thang.... You think some whiny, burned-out, irredeemable boring MI sociopath remotely intersts me NOW (that I'm far more mellow if not - gasp - maturing??? LOL, I don't even read the posts, true story)
Consider this matter closed, before even opening it.
LOL! Are you black?....Or just a liar?
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66842 Dec 21, 2012
Freedom Terister wrote:
<quoted text>
Ize, brohameister
I am not sure what you THINK you are doing. I know you enjoy sowing discord between posters for fun, but please save it for trolls. It simply won't work.
Disregsrd my MA background. But remember: at age 14-15 hardly speaking English, I used to disembowel, eviscerate the likes of 'Pierre France' like dat ain' no thang.... You think some whiny, burned-out, irredeemable boring MI sociopath remotely intersts me NOW (that I'm far more mellow if not - gasp - maturing??? LOL, I don't even read the posts, true story)
Consider this matter closed, before even opening it.
What do I think I'm doing? Sowing discord? You already did that with your disrespectful post to Faith. Don't blame me for her handing you your asz post after post. As you VERY WELL KNOW. You tried the same thing with VOP. Blaming me. I'm merely a spectator watching you trip, stumble amongst that fog of superiority and ego. If you can't cut the mustard, don't lick my bowl. You are a brilliant young man and I enjoy your posts. That doesn't absolve you from my critique of your posts attempting to demean posters who don't just drop by seeking adulation. Maybe you don't read those posts,(" I don't even read the posts, true story")(guffaw) but, you certainly read mine. Stop that adolescent thumb sucking and step up or ship out.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#66843 Dec 21, 2012
"......And his ghost may be heard as you pass by that bill-a-bong........You'll come a waltzn'...Matilda with me!...."

I've really been groovin' on The Seekers lately. I'm not really old enough to remember that sh*t, but I am the youngest in a big family.....So I kinda "inherited" my brother's and sister's old records. A fancy bit of cultural enlightenment for a Catholic girl.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#66844 Dec 21, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
What do I think I'm doing? Sowing discord? You already did that with your disrespectful post to Faith. Don't blame me for her handing you your asz post after post. As you VERY WELL KNOW. You tried the same thing with VOP. Blaming me. I'm merely a spectator watching you trip, stumble amongst that fog of superiority and ego. If you can't cut the mustard, don't lick my bowl. You are a brilliant young man and I enjoy your posts. That doesn't absolve you from my critique of your posts attempting to demean posters who don't just drop by seeking adulation. Maybe you don't read those posts,(" I don't even read the posts, true story")(guffaw) but, you certainly read mine. Stop that adolescent thumb sucking and step up or ship out.
Don't apologize to that toe-dancing fairy. It is beneath you. That little skank is nothing but a scrawny little f'ggit living with his parents in Illinois.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#66845 Dec 21, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I know, I know. That's why I don't understand the implication that "ownership" of hummus is a lawsuit-worthy, let alone war-worthy argument. The only common thread I've seen is that once again, Arabs are willing to fight each other over the most ridiculous claims just as long as they first use them as an excuse to deprive the Jews of the word "hummus".
Are there any popular dishes that rhyme with the days of the week?
Who's suing who over hummus?
But yea Jews have nothing to do with hummus.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#66846 Dec 21, 2012
Freedom Terister wrote:
<quoted text>

Disregsrd my MA background. But remember: at age 14-15 hardly speaking English, I used to disembowel, eviscerate the likes of 'Pierre France' like dat ain' no thang....
LOL! What a fckng p**sy! Of course! We believe you! LOL! It is the first thing such a brave mercenary would afterwards do is to type it onto a public internet forum in a hackney'd mutilation of English. Gosh! I had you all wrong. I am so impressed........And here, I thought you were an impotent little f/ggot. Sorry, Matilda. I misjudged.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#66847 Dec 21, 2012
An dat ain' no thang! LOL!
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#66848 Dec 22, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Who's suing who over hummus?
Sure sure, we were shitting hummus thousands of years before the first muslim fell to earth from hell. Thieves , liars, assasins, retarded muslims.
Freedom Terister

Schaumburg, IL

#66849 Dec 22, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
So is that a yes or a heck-yes! on my request for you to re-register pending re-instatement, Mr. Ize?

I never ask more than thrice. For poor 'Pierre France''s blessed Truther memory, if not for me.

Please?
Freedom Terrister

Schaumburg, IL

#66850 Dec 22, 2012
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure sure, we were shitting hummus thousands of years before the first muslim fell to earth from hell. Thieves , liars, assasins, retarded muslims.
What's Hummus? Did they de-molecularize it at 'El Bulli' and then re-bollocked by Marci Pierre White's place? Because if not, then it ain't. Whatever it is.

As for us Muslims being "thieves, liars, assassins, retarded"... Thank you, that's high praise, indeed!

Hahaha, you Ebbyl Juices, don't even know how to beat your woman with a stick or your temptress-livestock -- with a dirt-penis -- for crying! Ai, such haram!

Allahu a, uh, I forget!
Freedom Terrister

Schaumburg, IL

#66851 Dec 22, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>One internet glaucoma screening coming up...just turn your head and cough.
Is that what that was? I thought that was Abu Mazen creating an-honest-to-goodness state. Except for few teeny-tiny inconvnient issews:

a) a prospective member-state MUST be "peaceful or peace-seeking". As opposed to, you know, terror Mecca.

b) must be economically self-sufficient, independent & viable. Even with billions poured in both Gaza and Judea/Samaria by Israel/US/EU and Gulf nations over the years... Without it would be a swift collapse.

c) territorial contiguity.

d) Abbas's legal status as... a nobody. As of 4 years ago.

e) San Remo legally adopted by LON and enshrined into UN Charter via Article 80. Simply NO way around it - no matter how many Haitis, Congos and Burmas over at General Assembly punch that button.

letter that comes after 'E') UNSC Res. 242 serving as basis for Oslo Accords. Still in effect. See: Eugene Rostow's definitive clarification thereof in OpEd piece.

g) facts on ground.

Other than that, smooth sailing, yo.

np: L-l-l-love - Astaire (other end of the line)
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66852 Dec 22, 2012
Freedom Terister wrote:
<quoted text>
So is that a yes or a heck-yes! on my request for you to re-register pending re-instatement, Mr. Ize?
I never ask more than thrice. For poor 'Pierre France''s blessed Truther memory, if not for me.
Please?
uh, er ah, you're way too young to reminisce about the good old days. Pierre France? A great contributor. I remember him well, Is that the phone?
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66853 Dec 22, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Don't apologize to that toe-dancing fairy. It is beneath you. That little skank is nothing but a scrawny little f'ggit living with his parents in Illinois.
I wouldn't go that far. His posts show an acute awareness of current, and not so current events, and, to me, enjoyable. I just don't understand why he singled you out for such a contemptuous post. Possibly, due to his absence, he didn't realize that you are one of the good "guys". Your battles with the Jew haters here are memorable, but (guffaw) he doesn't read other posts. But, somehow, you got his attention. ;>) Another reason may be that he sees you as a threat to his maintaining his spot on TRD's and my affection list. I say, apple and oranges. I love them both.
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66854 Dec 22, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Who's suing who over hummus?
Happy Holidays, young man. I don't know if you celebrate on our calendar or not, but happy anyways. I've tried really hard to get the Veeks to acknowledge you, but you intimidated him early on. Oh, there I go again. Pitting one poster against another. Think I'd of learned.
Freedom Terrister

Schaumburg, IL

#66855 Dec 22, 2012
Freedom Terister wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no, no don't flip on me now, RM. Not you. You're supposed to be the sensible, moderating, cool one ---> and I'm supposed to scorch Abu Mazen's empty-suit (although with his 200+ mill, he can buy a few 100,000 of them).
You're supposed to extol virtues of peace, while decrying/denouncing the unacceptable status-quo/impasse in peace talks. Cue VOP/Eran "...oh no'es, our great-grandchildren will never know peaaaaceeee, so let's surrender yay!"
Except there is no statis, not in M.E, not anymore post the gigantic misnomer that is Arab "Spring" . Either way, Israel is forging ahead, onwards & upwards. Leftists may "own" the country -- bagatz, histadrut, so on -- but Bibi, Stanley Fischer and Co. just refuse to surrender the country, whether to Muslims or to the Great Recession.
Put down "COD 4: Rhianna's Revenge!" for a sec. Real world, politics, middle east is SO far more expolosive, mysterious and fun than any blockuster or shooter. I am just only starting to realize it myself, though wading through Internet bullsh!t I can take or leave...

Hey, did you hear Korean tender lost, so Elbit and IAI are setting up an amazing Alenia Aermacchi M-346 based trainer? Like I told you before, IAF could still use you as a consultant, if not instructor if not operator.
Come on, Commander, Bekaa Valley, 1982. 92 Mig, 18 Soviet SAM vs. Ebbyl Juice Eagles/Falcons + AEW + EW.
Retroactively...
Who ya got!!!!
:)
np: Get Shaky - Ian Carey Project
OK not quiiiite Bekaa but come on you know you wanna

www.youtube.com/watch...

np: a cause des garcons - Yelle
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#66857 Dec 22, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, there I go again. Pitting one poster against another. Think I'd of learned.
Yes......You "zionists" are like that. Troublemaker. Merry Christmas....or...uh...you know....whatever fits.
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66858 Dec 22, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Yes......You "zionists" are like that. Troublemaker. Merry Christmas....or...uh...you know....whatever fits.
Christmas is really nice when it's GONE! I have 4 Capons in the electric smoker and the aroma is phenomenal. Relative new device the wife purchased on HSN and I've done, prime rib, trout, turkey legs, barbecue ribs and now these. So far I've only used hickory chips but everything tastes extraordinary. These will be out at 5:30 EST. Want some?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#66859 Dec 22, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Christmas is really nice when it's GONE! I have 4 Capons in the electric smoker and the aroma is phenomenal. Relative new device the wife purchased on HSN and I've done, prime rib, trout, turkey legs, barbecue ribs and now these. So far I've only used hickory chips but everything tastes extraordinary. These will be out at 5:30 EST. Want some?
My smoker smells good too. The difference is that when it's done we go out to eat.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#66861 Dec 22, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Holidays, young man. I don't know if you celebrate on our calendar or not, but happy anyways.
Happy holidays to everyone who is/was on this thread, except for a few not worth mentioning.

A special Christmas Mubarak to suzu, NaNa, TRD, Rambone, Gray, Pumba (whatever happened to him), and to you, Ize Lost.
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
I've tried really hard to get the Veeks to acknowledge you, but you intimidated him early on. Oh, there I go again. Pitting one poster against another. Think I'd of learned.
I don't know what was more pathetic, me threatening someone on the internet, or that someone taking the threat seriously.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#66862 Dec 22, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Happy holidays to everyone who is/was on this thread, except for a few not worth mentioning.
A special Christmas Mubarak to suzu, NaNa, TRD, Rambone, Gray, Pumba (whatever happened to him), and to you, Ize Lost.
<quoted text>
I don't know what was more pathetic, me threatening someone on the internet, or that someone taking the threat seriously.
Thanks Ahmad.

Pumbaa did a drive-by last year but he has a more rewarding way to waste his time on Chicago AM radio. Maybe he and NaNa will drop in for the holidays, it would sure be nice. Try not to manifest those other a-holes though, it would nullify the Mubarak.

I hope the season treats you well and that the coming year follows a different arc. I don't know why because I don't know how but I still have hope.

Someday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Kinder Gentler Paris 222,241
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Slade surfer Thom... 1,417,173
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Hillarys devil 60,992
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr honeymylove 2,404
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 4 hr GEORGIA 1,924
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr They cannot kill ... 6,684
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 4 hr GEORGIA 3,017
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Go Blue Forever 103,417

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages