Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#66660 Dec 19, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Gawd. Kung Fu. He hung himself by his jock strap in a closet over some shithole overseas.
Autoerotic asphyxiation or profoundly depressed? And as a follow on question, is there a difference?
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#66661 Dec 19, 2012
"preying on the fact that Israelis genuinely want NOTHING MORE THAN PEACE..."

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66662 Dec 19, 2012
Freedom Terrister wrote:
"preying on the fact that Israelis genuinely want NOTHING MORE THAN PEACE..."
Only the Israelis who haven't tasted my Stroganoff. Those who have want nothing more than beef.
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#66663 Dec 19, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Only the Israelis who haven't tasted my Stroganoff. Those who have want nothing more than beef.
There you go again.

Surresli, what IS it with you Ebbyl Juices...and levity!

Haven't you all ever heard about the whole "killy-rapey-takey-breaky -rinsey-repeatey" thingie?

Don't you wicked, satanic beasts causing all wordly ills... want to, like, get into Allah's Paradise -- like, at all?!

Because, seeing as you're NOT pulling anything close to the recquired 'killy-rapey-takey-breaky' quota.... it certainly doesn't look like your heart is really in it!

Frankly TRD -- and no offesne -- but you'd make a TERRIBLE Muslim. I doubt you are even constitutionally capable of beating -- nevermind ravaging --- your pubescent nieces OR nephews!

You make me sick!

Allahu Akbar!
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#66664 Dec 19, 2012
Freedom Terrister wrote:
"
Sorry to throw ANOTHER "Truth Grenade" into that chatty, little Hasba-Rats' Nest"

AND, As usual I KNOW I'l never get an articulate, Factual, On Topic Rebuttal from this tiresome Gaggle of Full-Time, "Liars for Hire"

BUT

"PEACE" was hardly on the Twisted Minds of of that FOREIGN Gang of INVADING, Ashkenazi Bloodthirsty, PROVEN War Criminals & Nazi Funded & Trained Terrorists (only more Ruthless than "The Nazis")

Does THIS sound like a "Poor, Group of Homeless, "Holy-CoSt" Victims"

"How Israel was Founded"
http://www.eutimes.net/2008/04/israel-founded...

EXCERPT "After leaders of the Third Reich committed atrocities against the Jews during World War II, they were tried, hanged and buried, both physically and under the contempt of humanity.

The opposite happened to the bloody and arrogant terrorists of Israel. Ben-Gurion, Begin, Shamir, and Sharon were all elected to leadership of the nation.

This reflected the anti-Palestinian, terrorism-friendly mentality of many Israeli voters.

The Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem documents, from United Nations records, more than 650 attacks by Jewish settlers and the Israeli military against Arabs between 1948 and 1998.” CONTINUED
---

AND here are the words of Another "Peace Loving", Mass Murderer elected to PM by equally "Peace Loving" "Master/Chosen Race, FOREIGN, Zionist, Land Thieves:

"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects.

In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races.

Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves."
- Israeli prime Minister Menachem Begin in a speech to the Knesset [Israeli Parliament]

Sure, Israel's Full Time Gang of "Liars for Hire" are PAID to regurgitate nonsense about "Peace Loving " Israel...
HOWEVER:

.... the Same, PROVEN Mass Murdering, Terrorist, M. Begin, admits that "Peace Loving" Israel Started its wars,,,,,,

“Begin’s Admission in 1982 That Israel Started Three of Its Wars”&#8232; http://www.wrmea.com/backissues/0794/9407073....

And Sharon was complicit in a Kissinger negotiated "Arab Attack" in 1973 to grab MORE Arab Land:

“Israel Busted Again”&#8232;
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/02/27/wikil...
&#8232;“The jist of it is that Kissinger had them pretend to go to war so that they could all secretly plot against Syria, whose army was destroyed.”

So, The Facts are that Israel was "Founded" on a FOREIGN Invasion, started subsequent Wars and Demanded the U.S. to Fight MORE..... "Wars for Israel"

“QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.” AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. SUN JAN.’03

Up to Today, Israel's Criminal, War Mongering, Land Grabs (aka "Settlement Psycho Nests") PROVE That Israel Craves MORE Wars and Regional Domination for Americans to Fight & Fund.

“Israel's right needs perpetual war”
http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/opinion/...

EXCERPT “The other aspect is the foreign minister's promise to the nations of the world that our war with the Palestinians is an eternal war.

Israel needs both an external and an internal enemy, a constant sense of emergency - because peace, whether with the Palestinians in the territories or the Palestinians in Israel, is liable to weaken it to the point of existential danger.” CONTINUED

So, you Paid Hasbarats can chatter to each other about your "Peaceful" Nazi Colony

BUT...

The Rest of the Planet knows better!

“IT HAS BEEN LONG FORGOTTEN THAT THE ONLY TWO FLAGS TO FLY IN THE THIRD REICH WERE THE SWASTIKA AND THE BLUE-AND-WHITE ZIONIST BANNER”
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#66665 Dec 19, 2012
Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>

Dolphinarium, synagogues, even senior cultural center full of Holocaust survivors....
. So sue me!
----

OH NO....NOT ANOTHER........

Traitorous Israeli Hasbarat

Boy, you're really digging Deep in the "Bottomless Zionist Pity Pile" with: "Dolphinarium"

They don't even have WATER FIT TO DRINK ..... in Gazaschwitz!

....And You're whining about : " Dolphinarium"

While you're bragging about brilliant Killing machines, you've forgotten that your cowardly IDFers were so traumatized by REAL Fighters defending S. Lebanon...

...all the "Fighting" they can do is sitting on their Kosher Keisters, in Air Conditioned Bunkers, Far, Far away and Kid Killing via Video Game:

“ISRAEL PAVES THE WAY FOR KILLING BY REMOTE CONTROL”
http://www.thenational.ae/news/world/middle-e...

EXCERPT “It is called Spot and Shoot. Operators sit in front of a TV monitor from which they can control the action with a PlayStation-style joystick. The aim: to kill." CONTINUED

ONLY you Zionists would call a Kid Killing trigger a "JOY stick"....and you're PROUD of Systematic
Slaughter?

Meanwhile LOYAL AMERICANS are infested by you parasitic, Zionist "Liars for Hire:

“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...

“Israel hires Internet soldiers,” Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.

Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:

“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’

Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.

“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED

These are JUST TWO other, U.S. Funded Deception Scams Run by Israel's Multi-Billion Dollar, International Propaganda Industry that remains unmatched by ANY other Criminal, Terrorist state.

" WIKIPEDIA EDITING COURSES LAUNCHED BY ZIONIST GROUPS"
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/aug/18/w ...
"Now two Israeli groups seeking to gain the upper hand in the online debate have launched a course in "Zionist editing" for Wikipedia, the online reference site."CONTINUED

“What is Megaphone?”
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread577 ...
EXCERPT “In short, it allows an army of people to quickly locate anti-Israel sentiment on the web and drown it out with a flood of pro-Israel propaganda. It also to a certain extent allows users to automate some actions, such as down-voting & up-voting comments”. CONTINUED

Most of the Hasbarats, here who regurgitate Scripts sent by Israel's Foreign Ministry are Paid, Full Time to obfuscate Honest Debate and the useful Sharing of Facts so hard to find in a Zionist Censored Media.

THIS is the "Mother Lode" of Zionist Censorship BLOWN OPEN:

“RED CROSS EXPOSES “JEWISH” HOLOCAUST HOAX: INTERNATIONAL RED CROSS (IRC) DOCUMENT CONFIRMS 271 THOUSAND NOT 6 MILLION DIED IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS”
http://truedemocracyparty.net/2012/06/red-cro...

SCANNED COPY OF RED CROSS “HOLOCAUST” CASUALTIES
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_s5yaZ0Ye2Mo/RmeaMoD...

Unlike "The Holocaust Industry" exposed and condemned by more and more credible sources (i.e. Norman Finkelstein, Gen Patton etc), the Red Cross is not run by a For-Profit Industry whose Jet Setting C.E.O.s depend on Deception for HUGE salaries.

What is the most Damning Evidence is today's Barbaric Sadism of descendants of "The Holocaust" doesn't seem possible if they had REALLY suffered the "Horrors" as constantly advertised.
Freedom Terrrister

Chicago, IL

#66666 Dec 19, 2012
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry

<snip>

BANNER”
TL; DNR

Please, Mr. Gray, whatever awful things you may be planning on doing to yourself -- you know, to cleanse out the ta voicews & to atone for being a naughty boy and wearing your dead mother's ripped-off skin as a dress because you didn't want to let her go, oh no never!..... please, Mr. Gray, whatever painful punishment you plan on unleashing on youtself in order to fully "transition" to being a Dragon (like Ralph Fienes in Manhunter revival)....

...please please please do NOT shoot up a local school full of Jewish children -- whatever "land-occupying" beastly satans, or demonic devils, or wicked luciferian belzebubs you may THINK they are... they are just little innocent kids, man! It's NOT fair that you are planning to put such angelic creatures, not to mention their poor, poor parents through sheer Hell on earth -- just because you decided to skip your Clonidine and SSRI! Not fair! Stop, Gray, I am begging you!

Gray, if all our post-Nam trips together; if all those admittedly unrequitted lustful looks you were shooting as I bathed... meant anything to you, man; if our traversing sahara desert on skies, climbing Mr. Kilimanjaro while dodging Zionist RPG fire in Burkina Faso in 1973.... if there is a shred of humanity still left in that cold little, envy-riddled black heart of yours... PLEASE DO NOT HURT THE KIDS, MAN! They may be Jewish alright, but they are Lord's children, too! It's not their fauilt that you thought that 'Agent Orange' was an actual delicious fruit all those years ago -- and the ol' synapses went beserk then turned into mush, as a result of ingesting it!

Please, I'll donate all the allowance money I have to Gordon Duff's favorite NAMBLA retreat; I'll confess to fondling all those coma patients -- suspiciously all happened to be in your ward, on your shift -- even though, technically, it would have happened roughly 25 years BEFORE I was even born... Just don't kill the little ones, Gray, not the little ones!

Please Gray, for the love of God... no more killing!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#66667 Dec 19, 2012
Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
Except, like, every other person in Gaza.
How do you think they knew where Ja'bari, Raed al-Atar, Zahar and Co. were literally within minutes....
:)
Minutes?
It took them a decade. Raed Al-Attar and Al-Zahar are alive.

Location hidden

#66668 Dec 19, 2012
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to throw ANOTHER "Truth Grenade" into that chatty, little Hasba-Rats' Nest"
AND, As usual I KNOW I'l never get an articulate, Factual, On Topic Rebuttal from this tiresome Gaggle of Full-Time, "Liars for Hire"
BUT
"PEACE" was hardly on the Twisted Minds of of that FOREIGN Gang of INVADING, Ashkenazi Bloodthirsty, PROVEN War Criminals & Nazi Funded & Trained Terrorists (only more Ruthless than "The Nazis")
Does THIS sound like a "Poor, Group of Homeless, "Holy-CoSt" Victims"
"How Israel was Founded"
http://www.eutimes.net/2008/04/israel-founded...
EXCERPT "After leaders of the Third Reich committed atrocities against the Jews during World War II, they were tried, hanged and buried, both physically and under the contempt of humanity.
The opposite happened to the bloody and arrogant terrorists of Israel. Ben-Gurion, Begin, Shamir, and Sharon were all elected to leadership of the nation.
This reflected the anti-Palestinian, terrorism-friendly mentality of many Israeli voters.
The Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem documents, from United Nations records, more than 650 attacks by Jewish settlers and the Israeli military against Arabs between 1948 and 1998.” CONTINUED
---
AND here are the words of Another "Peace Loving", Mass Murderer elected to PM by equally "Peace Loving" "Master/Chosen Race, FOREIGN, Zionist, Land Thieves:
"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects.
In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races.
Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves."
- Israeli prime Minister Menachem Begin in a speech to the Knesset [Israeli Parliament]
Sure, Israel's Full Time Gang of "Liars for Hire" are PAID to regurgitate nonsense about "Peace Loving " Israel...
HOWEVER:
.... the Same, PROVEN Mass Murdering, Terrorist, M. Begin, admits that "Peace Loving" Israel Started its wars,,,,,,
“Begin’s Admission in 1982 That Israel Started Three of Its Wars”&#8232; http://www.wrmea.com/backissues/0794/9407073....
And Sharon was complicit in a Kissinger negotiated "Arab Attack" in 1973 to grab MORE Arab Land:
“Israel Busted Again”&#8232;
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/02/27/wikil...
&#8232;“The jist of it is that Kissinger had them pretend to go to war so that they could all secretly plot against Syria, whose army was destroyed.”
So, The Facts are that Israel was "Founded" on a FOREIGN Invasion, started subsequent Wars and Demanded the U.S. to Fight MORE..... "Wars for Israel"
“QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.” AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. SUN JAN.’03
Up to Today, Israel's Criminal, War Mongering, Land Grabs (aka "Settlement Psycho Nests") PROVE That Israel Craves MORE Wars and Regional Domination for Americans to Fight & Fund.
“Israel's right needs perpetual war”
http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/opinion/...
EXCERPT “The other aspect is the foreign minister's promise to the nations of the world that our war with the Palestinians is an eternal war.
Israel needs both an external and an internal enemy, a constant sense of emergency - because peace, whether with the Palestinians in the territories or the Palestinians in Israel, is liable to weaken it to the point of existential danger.” CONTINUED
So, you Paid Hasbarats can chatter to each other about your "Peaceful" Nazi Colony
BUT...
The Rest of the Planet knows better!
“IT HAS BEEN LONG FORGOTTEN THAT THE ONLY TWO FLAGS TO FLY IN THE THIRD REICH WERE THE SWASTIKA AND THE BLUE-AND-WHITE ZIONIST BANNER”
Brilliant. Thanks.

Location hidden

#66680 Dec 19, 2012
voice of peace wrote:
.…you didn’t want it once … now you are going to have it ten times…
My response to the message from Lebanon that was cowardly deleted from the thread… for no reason other than not having the arguments to tackle it…
I liked Amany Al-Sayyed’s article.
I liked it, because when reading in between lines, it becomes obvious that Hamas’ last painful and costly undertaking … was not about liberating Palestine and Palestinians. It was not about pushing back the savage well poisoning rapist Zionist assassins north…
It was all about Hamas… it was all about a ‘victory’… a fake very much needed victory.
It was all about drawing a fake image of a resistance popular movement …. that couldn’t take off and taxied on the runway roaring and burning fuel..
But I’m not surprised at all.
The Palestinian People in the Gaza Strip … can not subsist only on bread. They need also circus. And Hamas felt it was about time to provide the entertainment.
As a spin off, in the best of Arab traditions (ref: the Iom Kippur Museum in Cairo and the Hissballah Museum in southern Beirut) the Hamas leadership persuaded the no-haves on the strip, that their suffering is been rewarded by a definite victory over the Zionist agressors…
Hamas is not telling the crowds that within the first hours of fighting, as occurred in the last engagement with Hissballah … the large range rocketry capacity of fire of Hamas was decimated by precise IAF attacks to the rockets in their borrows…
Hamas is not telling the crowds in the Strip, that their hitting score was low … Only around 4% of the rockets fired across the border hit a target … any target.
Hamas armed resistance, in the axis of time … since its creation, is not doing much of relevance to liberate the lands and the people. Hamas protagonism is bringing only misery to the Strip.
20 Years ago Hamas had nothing but knives and rocks. I'd say they have come a long way. Rockets range and accuracy can improve. I hate to break it to you, but the Zionist theory of deterrence has been failing miserably since 2006.

Since: Dec 12

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#66681 Dec 19, 2012
This is an old article and news story.
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#66682 Dec 19, 2012
voice of peace wrote:
My response to the message from Lebanon that was cowardly deleted from the thread… for no reason other than not having the arguments to tackle it…
Relax. My posts used get deleted all the time. Who cares! Spend your energies & expend your righteous indignation where they MATTER -- i.e. ONLY vote for Right-wing (non-Haredi)Zionist parties from now on. And tell your kids, friends and acquiantances to do same. Because, as bitter experience has shown, NOT to do so would be by default legitimizing the TRAITOROUS, if not suicidal path chosen by Peres, Beilin, Ben Ami, Barak and then continued by (post-senile, possibly AG-blackmailed) Sharon, Olmert, Livni, Yachimovich, et al... Even Israelis who can't agree about anything and who think that Muslims want peace, are bound to smarten up by reality at some point, right? Right?

Any one else here, what do you need to know about Lebanon? Real quick basics

1) Not without its share of hottie "talent" or delish food-fare. But the country itself is a shell of what it was before Yassir Pedophilafat got chased out of Jordan. Beirut as banking-hub.... "hey, we'll always have Paris [of the Middle East]".

2) Northern Border has never been more quiet. 6.5 years and counting - in the M.E. in general and in "Zionist Entitah" in particular, that's like 50 years in Swiss or Danish years.

3) Yeah, the infantry & all kinds of other training was severely curtailed, degraded for years prior to the 2LW. Thanks to the "Peaceniks" that somehow deluded the nations that era of wars was over. Plus, thanks to 2nd Intifada that shifted nation's focus on terror-policing (at the expense of conventional warfare capabilities & budgets, naturally)

4) With the US/NATO recent smashing of Saddam's mighty army in both Gulf wars mostly from the air, and then doing same to Milosevic crew... that further contributed to the overall IDF complacency by introducing a false doctorine held by Dan Halutz camp that evidently held that a few precision-bombing runs would pacify the jihadis. Especially a group like Hezbollah that, far from being a rag-tag bunch, was essentially turned into de-facto IRGC divisions -- courtesy of multi-billion dollars Iranian & Syrian investement over the years into all kinds sophisticated arms, bunker + tunnels networks, C&C centers all cleverly integrated into human shields & other civilian infrastructure.

5) And then there is the spectacularly incompetent Leftist cretins Ehud Olmert and Amir Peretz! I mean if Peretz running Histadrut didn't prepare him for 21st century guerilla warfare, I don't know what would, LOL. Even the rare few times Olmert did listen to the advice of IDF professionals, he ended up changing his mind & pussying out like 10 different times! So after Olmert got dragged into the war he didn't want kicking and screaming....he basically delayed any kind of meaningful deplyment until literally last possible moment before ceasire-fire was ready to go into effect -- instead preferring to send older Merkava 2 & 3 tanks practically without escort or support, into the mountanous-wooded terrain for which they weren't even designed...and into SUICIDE missions, into mind-traps & veritable volleys of advanced Kornet, Metis-M, RPG-29 fire that absolutely NO tank in the world would be able to survive. Not Abrams, not Chally, not Leopard II, not T-80.

<<to be cont.>>
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#66683 Dec 20, 2012
<<cont.>>

6) And of course then there was the serial bungler Tsipora Livni acting as FM who got completely rail-roaded into UN Res 1701 that effectively wiped out whatever last-day(s) gains Olmert did eventually allow IDF to make..... Wow, triple threat of Olmert-Peretz-Livni. Eisenhower-Churchill-Zhukov got nothing on that trio, LOL!

7) And even with just about WORST-CASE scenario unfolding in every respect... Only about 50 Israeli civilians died, many Israeli-Arabs in the north. About 100 IDF soldiers perished almost all from aformentioned Olmertian suicide tank missions. As compared to close to 800 of the best Hezbollah commandos, rocket crews, etc. Many ended up in mass-graves buried in those elaborate tunnels & bunkers collapsed from IDF bombing. Initially, Hezbollah only claimed 50, then got caught in a massive lie so they raised to 500...even spiriting away many to Syrian hospitals under fake names; later quietly paying off their familities to be quiet, so as to not spoil the "divine victory of resistance". So now we know the actual number was around 800, which makes the IDF combatant kill ratio a robust 8:1 -- impressive considering that, again, everything went against Israel, including "world opinion" --- and Hezbollah was fighting on its OWN soil, in civilian attire, behind human shieds, etc.

8) Of course another 700 Lebanense civilians died, and the economomy still hasn't rebounded despite billions of dollars infused into Lebanon by both US/EU and Iran since then... The war was apparently such a "success" that Lebanese PM was crying on live TV -----> and even the normally sh*t-talking Hassan Nasrallah admitted that had he known of how harsh the IDF reponse would be, he never would have ordered the kidnapping of 2 IDF soldiers, in the first place!

<<to be cont.>>
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#66684 Dec 20, 2012
9) But really, was everything was so unqualifiedly bad for Israel as Israel-haters love to claim? Not really. As mentioned, Hezzie's best & brightest got buried at a lop-sided ratio. Mind you, the actual number of IDF soldiers fighting them on rotation-basis never exceeded 20,000 on an actual battlefield, and even that was mostly toward the end of hostilities, right before ceasire-fire. Moreover, IAF destroyed all of Hezbollah's long-range rockets & launchers in the first, what, 30 minutes of the war? And of the 40 some odd mostly older Merkava tanks that were hit by the advanced Russian ATGM, all but 5 returned to service after repair.

10) Even more importantly, afterwards there was a MAJOR shift in Israeli military & political leadership. Winograd Comission did its part certainly in helping IDF improve 3-fold virtually every relevant facet of operations. I am not even talking about the 2 APC systems, Rafael's Trophy and IMI's Iron Fist that promise to be a game-changer against Kornet, Metis-M, RPG-29 and other tank-killers. Or the stuff like Iron Dome...No, judging from even open-sources, it's far more comprehensive. And you KNOW Israel always has a some crazy classified stuff up its sleeve! Castlead and especially Amud Anan even showecased but a small preview..... And of course this was what discredited the corrupt Team Olmert losers in the eyes of the public ------> which allowed Bibi to come in and at least try to fix some of the huge Avoda-Kadima created mess (during the Global Great Recession, no less!).

In some ways, Israel was lucky it got a wake-up call when it did in '06. Hezbollah and their Iran bosses made a major miscalculation when they showed Israel their "poker hand" 5-6 years too early, IMO. And now with Iran far econmically weaker & internationally isolated than in '06... and with Hezbollah spending all those resources barely propping up Assad in Syria, while themselves getting ready for Sunni Spring to re-ignite in Lebanon....it may be too late. Their popularity is a shadow of what it was say 5 years ago among even Lebanese.

And IDF has basically let them know "No more Mr. Nice-guy". Hence their quiet as mouth conduct. Hey, don't start none, there'll BE none, yanahmesayen'?
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#66685 Dec 20, 2012
Singer Stevie Wonder agreed to perform at the 2012 winter gala of the Friends of the Israel Defence Forces, until anti-Israel groups pressured him to cancel. Stevie caved to their lies and propaganda and backed out. Stevie, this one is for you.

We Just Called to Say We LOVE Israel!
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#66686 Dec 20, 2012

Location hidden

#66688 Dec 20, 2012
Freedom Terrister wrote:
In some ways, Israel was lucky it got a wake-up call when it did in '06. Hezbollah and their Iran bosses made a major miscalculation when they showed Israel their "poker hand" 5-6 years too early, IMO. And now with Iran far econmically weaker & internationally isolated than in '06... and with Hezbollah spending all those resources barely propping up Assad in Syria, while themselves getting ready for Sunni Spring to re-ignite in Lebanon....it may be too late. Their popularity is a shadow of what it was say 5 years ago among even Lebanese.
And IDF has basically let them know "No more Mr. Nice-guy". Hence their quiet as mouth conduct. Hey, don't start none, there'll BE none, yanahmesayen'?
Looks like that impressive IQ of yours only tells you what you want to hear, veeks. Hizbollah aren't stupid. They won't let Assad drag them down the sh*t drain with him. Their popularity among Arabs and Muslims is irreverent. Just look at Hamas. I doubt there's an organization in the whole Muslim world more popular than them. This popularity couldn't even lift the Gaza barricade.
Hizbollah are stronger than ever, with rockets that can reach Israeli targets from ranging the Jalil heights to the southernmost hotel/house/boat in Eilat.

We'll see who strong and who's not once Israel decides to grow a pair and aim their cannons at South Lebanon instead of constantly bullying a barricaded Gaza.
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#66689 Dec 20, 2012
Shitreali death squads did Sandy Hook killings.......

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/...
gonond

Pittsburgh, PA

#66690 Dec 20, 2012

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66691 Dec 20, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like that impressive IQ of yours only tells you what you want to hear, veeks. Hizbollah aren't stupid. They won't let Assad drag them down the sh*t drain with him. Their popularity among Arabs and Muslims is irreverent. Just look at Hamas. I doubt there's an organization in the whole Muslim world more popular than them. This popularity couldn't even lift the Gaza barricade.
Hizbollah are stronger than ever, with rockets that can reach Israeli targets from ranging the Jalil heights to the southernmost hotel/house/boat in Eilat.
We'll see who strong and who's not once Israel decides to grow a pair and aim their cannons at South Lebanon instead of constantly bullying a barricaded Gaza.
In your sycophantic wet dream perhaps. "Excellent, thanks."? You didn't say that any of the dozens of times Gray posted that EXACT garbage before. Perhaps it's you who has an issue seeing only what he wants.

From the cheap seats (with a great view of Lebanon) it would appear that Hezbollah is about to be shown the door. Plainly, the Lebanese are tired of hosting an organisation which is one of the only friends of the Assad regime. The Lebanese press has been rife with grumblings about the existence of an extra-governmental militia that has more power than the national army.

A more likely scenario is Nasrallah starting shit with Israel to cover his disgraced withdrawal from Syria except that the open-arms welcome he's expecting will not materialize. I think that secretly, in their heart of hearts, Lebanese wish there would be another conflict with Israel so they can use the pretext to hammer Hezbollah against the Israeli anvil.

http://www.yalibnan.com/2012/08/04/analysis-a...

Th-tha-th-tha-th-that's all folks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Bluestater 1,108,390
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 45 min KiMare 49,754
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 49 min Earthling-1 46,556
Revisiting the early days of Chicago's social-d... 1 hr suoper hard 2
Biology & geography answers has been posted her... 2 hr Showboy1234 1
Real And Confirmed Waec GCE 2014 Biology Altern... 2 hr ToscoBoy 2
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 4 hr SLY WEST 7,778
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Learn to Read 177,941
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••