Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
60,601 - 60,620 of 68,295 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You too should reference post #66611. It included this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9feAQtgX1fwXX
...with an anti-Semitic, anti-Israel slur that was promptly removed by our diligent Mods.
Maybe we see so much garbage because so many post it that the Mods can't catch it all. Maybe they and only they know where the line is drawn between free speech and inappropriate material. Maybe that line is not a fixed point but rather one that floats along the surface of the sentiments expressed by posters. Maybe I'm full of crap!
All I know is when I'm in somebody else's house, I play by their rules. I pushed the envelope and the High Sharif of this thread put me in my place. Case closed.
Saw the Golden Eagle on the news. Jury is till out on whether real or not. But, that aside...
Tell me what passes the sniff test for appropriate material.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/hartford-ct/T...

You can kiss me where the sun don't shine, but before you do I'll make sure that I take a nice watery shit.

I'm so scared I'm pissing in my pants right now, I swear Mr. Hymie, if you call off the dogs I'll let you lick my balls

Hymie, I'm sooooorrrrr scared and my knees are knocking like crazy, what if I get one of my Jewish women to stick that long boney nose up your fees hole?

Would you call off the dogs then?

So disgusting references to our body parts qualifies as appropriate material? Hymie, means nothing? Get a grip. Or, more likely, stop pretending that Moderators can't see it all. They see what they want to see. This scumbag should have been purged a long time ago. Oh wait. He's black. That explains it.

shizzle ma nizzle
Freedom Terrister

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Heard.
However, to sample how far that gets you on Topix please refer to post #66611.
Who cares! Clearly "...among the people who MATTER" should be inferred, duh.

And I was being facetious about the whole "Moderator McNazi". Topix mods are alright, certainly no worse than any other.(Which is why never do the whole Internet thing, with some holiday-time exception)

Didn't mean to get Ize to Rage Against the Machine, LOL. Not that what Ize is saying isn't true, but it is what it is. He should just re-register under similar name so we would recognize him and go from there, IMO.

Hey where is LWScienceJunkie and Israeli crew?

np: Bad boy 4 Life - Sean Combs

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw the Golden Eagle on the news. Jury is till out on whether real or not. But, that aside...
Tell me what passes the sniff test for appropriate material.
You can kiss me where the sun don't shine, but before you do I'll make sure that I take a nice watery shit.
I'm so scared I'm pissing in my pants right now, I swear Mr. Hymie, if you call off the dogs I'll let you lick my balls
Hymie, I'm sooooorrrrr scared and my knees are knocking like crazy, what if I get one of my Jewish women to stick that long boney nose up your fees hole?
Would you call off the dogs then?
So disgusting references to our body parts qualifies as appropriate material? Hymie, means nothing? Get a grip. Or, more likely, stop pretending that Moderators can't see it all. They see what they want to see. This scumbag should have been purged a long time ago. Oh wait. He's black. That explains it.
shizzle ma nizzle
You know I'm on your side, right? You know there's a process for this that begins with the "Report Abuse" button over each post, right?

Nobody wants to be a snitch but if you're offended by Stewy's garbage then it's offensive material and should be reported.

Just sayin'.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
And I was being facetious about the whole "Moderator McNazi". Topix mods are alright, certainly no worse than any other.(Which is why never do the whole Internet thing, with some holiday-time exception)
Didn't mean to get Ize to Rage Against the Machine, LOL. Not that what Ize is saying isn't true, but it is what it is. He should just re-register under similar name so we would recognize him and go from there, IMO.
Laura disappeared when you did. It would seem that without you or Mr. Ize, this thread is as interesting as a zip code directory.

I don't think the Israelis know what to make of you yet but if you promise to be mono-polar they might come out to play.

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
1) You can't honestly call yourself a vegan -- what with your head firmly lodged in that (Isolationist) Ostrich rektal-cavity... and all.
&&&&&& @@@@@@@@@9 What does this have to do with Veganism? Or are you another of the ignorant fools that still thinks all Vegans look like Denny's Kucinich? Are you also one of those ignorant fools that think Buddhist Monks are "peace loving" since they only dress in robes?
2) Learn more about Foreign Military Aid... and its impact on both job creation with the US and, even more importantly, reciprical technology transfers from Israel.
&&&@@@@@@
Nonsense, you mean for WallStreet and every cronycorporate there is? Job creation funded by foreign aid OR military will never sustain itself as long as theilitary never fights. The Israelus should fight their own fights, earn their own pay check and stop whining.
3) Islamic terrorists, Palestinian or otherwise, are NOT effectively deterred by "parking lot" threats. Another fail on your part.
&&&&&& &&you know why they are not deterred? Because failures like yourself just bark.
Why cannot nation with the 5th largest military in the world take on some rabid dogs themselves?
4) "Israel is the largest American aircraft carrier in the world that cannot be sunk, does not carry even one American soldier, and is located in a critical region for American national security" -- Secretary Alexander Haig.
(and, mind you, that was uttered BEFORE the so-called 'Arab Spring'
that only further proved that Israel is the ONLY true reliable partner & ally in the region.
&&&&&& &&&@@@@ One mans opinion is another's big joke.
Finally, how many innocent Christians in Syria was killed/maimed/raped this week? Seems to me like Israel, US, France, EU and all the other world cops is helping AQ our here and not the opposite.
Bye-bye now
Bye
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
Re-register? So another power hungry Mod can erase over 8,000 posts over a three year+ span with a click of the mouse? No thanks. Stay right here in the gray. Like TRD says, Easy Come (not) easy go (yes). I really don't care whose sand box this is. There's plenty of overlooked cat duds here already. I'll be around. Please stick around to at least the New Years. They can't handle you. Delete you? Absolutely. But, what the hey? They're doing a fine job. So we're told.
Freedom Terrister

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

TRD wrote:
Nobody wants to be a snitch
Except, like, every other person in Gaza.

How do you think they knew where Ja'bari, Raed al-Atar, Zahar and Co. were literally within minutes....

:)
Freedom Terrister

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Laura disappeared when you did. It would seem that without you or Mr. Ize, this thread is as interesting as a zip code directory.
I don't think the Israelis know what to make of you yet but if you promise to be mono-polar they might come out to play.
Whoa I "disappeared" for 6 months or even years several times before and in a week will probably do so again... but it had NOTHING to do with how intersting or uninteresting the thread is.

Among other things, it had more do with whether or not I get to, you know, have time to SLEEP...ever. Something about sleep being not altogether unimportant for synapse/neural-networks function, endocrinal system heck even parasympathetics... and all :)

As for my fave cougars, Laura, NaNa, Marie, give them my best.
Freedom Terrister

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Re-register? So another power hungry Mod can erase over 8,000 posts over a three year+ span with a click of the mouse? No thanks. Stay right here in the gray. Like TRD says, Easy Come (not) easy go (yes). I really don't care whose sand box this is. There's plenty of overlooked cat duds here already. I'll be around. Please stick around to at least the New Years. They can't handle you. Delete you? Absolutely. But, what the hey? They're doing a fine job. So we're told.
As Kattie Hepburn told Humphie Bogard in 'African Queen'...

"Rise above"

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
Except, like, every other person in Gaza.
How do you think they knew where Ja'bari, Raed al-Atar, Zahar and Co. were literally within minutes....
:)
Multiple texting while driving incidents :)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Barely over 8,000 but hey, who's counting...right? And they're all still there. If you were really, really bad they could remove every trace of you. Topix-wise you'd be harder to find than a virgin in L.A. but they didn't rub you out entirely. You still have a legacy, something that will live on long after we're gone.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa I "disappeared" for 6 months or even years several times before and in a week will probably do so again... but it had NOTHING to do with how intersting or uninteresting the thread is.
Among other things, it had more do with whether or not I get to, you know, have time to SLEEP...ever. Something about sleep being not altogether unimportant for synapse/neural-networks function, endocrinal system heck even parasympathetics... and all :)
As for my fave cougars, Laura, NaNa, Marie, give them my best.
Whoa yo own self. You come and go as you please, we all know that. You're unstoppable...a digital force of nature. But when you guys split the thread suffers. Your and Mr. Ize's contribution is palpable (unlike Palestine), plus, the chicks dig you.

You may go and take your rest to preserve body functions but nothing flushes the Lymph like a spirited Topix discussion. If you don't have the wherewithal to do it all learn to prioritize.
Freedom Terrister

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Multiple texting while driving incidents :)
No, you must be thinking of the October snafu in Sudan.

You see, one fine October evening the (IRGC-built and operated) Fajr-5 factory, let's call it "Yarmouk", was just driving along, singing its favorite Muadzin call-to-prayer songs -- ok THE song 'cuz there is only one really.... enjoying the extra-sandy Sudanese landscape & thinking of getting laid at that new local 'Nordic-Toddler' whore-house -- you know, the one by 'Omar al-Bashir Boulevard' that is adjacent to Omar al-Bashir Mall and that impressive solemn 'Memorial to the Fallen Junjaweed Sword That Done Broke Off in the A$s of Ebbyl Darfur Juices'....

In other words, the Fajr-5 factory was just generally minding its own business, hurting nobody, ya know?

Then out of the blue, the Fajr-3 Stotage Depot swerved from the opposite lane ---> KABOOM!!! both the factory AND the storage depot are D.O.A.(there was hardly anything EMT or ER staff could do; just a gruesome wreck scene, mercy!!)

Now, I am NOT pointing any fingers or intimating that it was Fajr-3 Storage Depot who was sexting at the very moment of the crash, but I am not ruling it out, either.

One things's for sure: the family of Fajr-5 Factory is yet to be compensated for the multi-billion-dollar damage incurred! Such haram on part of Fajr-3 Storage Depot family, boggles the mind! I mean, how many of Fajr-3 teen nephews & nieces have to be kidnapped and then honour-killed, before the family gets the message, bakshish-bakshish???!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you must be thinking of the October snafu in Sudan.
You see, one fine October evening the (IRGC-built and operated) Fajr-5 factory, let's call it "Yarmouk", was just driving along, singing its favorite Muadzin call-to-prayer songs -- ok THE song 'cuz there is only one really.... enjoying the extra-sandy Sudanese landscape & thinking of getting laid at that new local 'Nordic-Toddler' whore-house -- you know, the one by 'Omar al-Bashir Boulevard' that is adjacent to Omar al-Bashir Mall and that impressive solemn 'Memorial to the Fallen Junjaweed Sword That Done Broke Off in the A$s of Ebbyl Darfur Juices'....
In other words, the Fajr-5 factory was just generally minding its own business, hurting nobody, ya know?
Then out of the blue, the Fajr-3 Stotage Depot swerved from the opposite lane ---> KABOOM!!! both the factory AND the storage depot are D.O.A.(there was hardly anything EMT or ER staff could do; just a gruesome wreck scene, mercy!!)
Now, I am NOT pointing any fingers or intimating that it was Fajr-3 Storage Depot who was sexting at the very moment of the crash, but I am not ruling it out, either.
One things's for sure: the family of Fajr-5 Factory is yet to be compensated for the multi-billion-dollar damage incurred! Such haram on part of Fajr-3 Storage Depot family, boggles the mind! I mean, how many of Fajr-3 teen nephews & nieces have to be kidnapped and then honour-killed, before the family gets the message, bakshish-bakshish???!
Then I'm not admitting but I'm also not denying...

...That this is the reason we should let the Persians refine all the isotopes they want. Odds are that they will spontaneously China Syndrome if we simply pay out the rope.
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Barely over 8,000 but hey, who's counting...right? And they're all still there. If you were really, really bad they could remove every trace of you. Topix-wise you'd be harder to find than a virgin in L.A. but they didn't rub you out entirely. You still have a legacy, something that will live on long after we're gone.
Really? Like , yeah, let me scroll back and look at Pumbaa and other tombstones of yesteryear. I was here and joined the fray today, by those standards. So, you say that hitting the "button" you can get shitheads deleted and banned. Regardless of content and cause? Not. Hardly seems fair to react to rat mo-fos who can't stand up to criticism and retorts to their racist, hateful posts. being a rat is good? I pass.
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

voice of peace wrote:
Hey guys ....take a break...
Watch this clip, donate the five bucks ... and write down how much would you like to be a Palestinian in Da'Switzerland ov da'Middle Eeestt..
http://mycatbirdseat.com/2010/07/fawwaz-trabo...
Yeah, sure let's laugh at those Palestinians. They are so brain-washed, uneducated, greedy and violent, their claims to Levant are so clearly fabricated & absurd...that their leaders are billionaires & are received with the kind of honours in every capital & elite soiree, that even Nelson Mandela never got.

All while Jews, the REAL owners of the land... squabble with each other over every last piece of cottage cheese and throw real leaders like Itzak Shamir, Meir Kahane, even Bibi under the buses any time some Avoda demagogue on Soros payroll promises them more "kolbasa"....

Until before long, once Bill Clinton, Catharine Ashton, Tony Blaire are done with it....even Tel Aviv will be considered to be a settlement, LOL

"...with security, peace & JUSTICE FOR ALL. Amen"

Now you tell me, Funny Guy, who is the REAL sucker/loser of the 2 peoples?
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sure let's laugh at those Palestinians. They are so brain-washed, uneducated, greedy and violent, their claims to Levant are so clearly fabricated & absurd...that their leaders are billionaires & are received with the kind of honours in every capital & elite soiree, that even Nelson Mandela never got.
All while Jews, the REAL owners of the land... squabble with each other over every last piece of cottage cheese and throw real leaders like Itzak Shamir, Meir Kahane, even Bibi under the buses any time some Avoda demagogue on Soros payroll promises them more "kolbasa"....
Until before long, once Bill Clinton, Catharine Ashton, Tony Blaire are done with it....even Tel Aviv will be considered to be a settlement, LOL
"...with security, peace & JUSTICE FOR ALL. Amen"
Now you tell me, Funny Guy, who is the REAL sucker/loser of the 2 peoples?
That's what I'm talkin about. Your last session here had VOP ready to commit Hari-Kari. Nothing like peeling back the onion. Get him, Ma Nigha. He doesn't get your humor or logic. Izz ok. I got it. Old guys do not like getting talked down to by upstart younguns. Mind yo mannahs, playah. I think I'm learning the language.:>)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

voice of peace wrote:
... while there at
http://mycatbirdseat.com/2010/07/fawwaz-trabo...
and for the same price ... don't deprive yourself of the experience of exploring that awesome site.
Lots of entertainment .... educational products, writers and mtthr fckkr judeophobes ... whose inspiring anti-Israel, Zionism and Jews verbal diarrhea is distributed all over the www...
And Gordon Duff. Don't forget Grey...errrr...Gordon Duff.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Like , yeah, let me scroll back and look at Pumbaa and other tombstones of yesteryear. I was here and joined the fray today, by those standards. So, you say that hitting the "button" you can get shitheads deleted and banned. Regardless of content and cause? Not. Hardly seems fair to react to rat mo-fos who can't stand up to criticism and retorts to their racist, hateful posts. being a rat is good? I pass.
No, by hitting the button you begin the process. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>No, by hitting the button you begin the process. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Oh Gawd. Kung Fu. He hung himself by his jock strap in a closet over some shithole overseas.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min John Galt 1,096,114
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Whiny1 4,640
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 176,797
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,633
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 557
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Ace 49,265
Abby 8-15 2 hr Kuuipo 19
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Toj 97,823

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••