Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70142 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66645 Dec 19, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Barely over 8,000 but hey, who's counting...right? And they're all still there. If you were really, really bad they could remove every trace of you. Topix-wise you'd be harder to find than a virgin in L.A. but they didn't rub you out entirely. You still have a legacy, something that will live on long after we're gone.
Really? Like , yeah, let me scroll back and look at Pumbaa and other tombstones of yesteryear. I was here and joined the fray today, by those standards. So, you say that hitting the "button" you can get shitheads deleted and banned. Regardless of content and cause? Not. Hardly seems fair to react to rat mo-fos who can't stand up to criticism and retorts to their racist, hateful posts. being a rat is good? I pass.
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#66646 Dec 19, 2012
voice of peace wrote:
.
Hey guys ....take a break...
Watch this clip, donate the five bucks ... and write down how much would you like to be a Palestinian in Da'Switzerland ov da'Middle Eeestt..
http://mycatbirdseat.com/2010/07/fawwaz-trabo...
.
Yeah, sure let's laugh at those Palestinians. They are so brain-washed, uneducated, greedy and violent, their claims to Levant are so clearly fabricated & absurd...that their leaders are billionaires & are received with the kind of honours in every capital & elite soiree, that even Nelson Mandela never got.

All while Jews, the REAL owners of the land... squabble with each other over every last piece of cottage cheese and throw real leaders like Itzak Shamir, Meir Kahane, even Bibi under the buses any time some Avoda demagogue on Soros payroll promises them more "kolbasa"....

Until before long, once Bill Clinton, Catharine Ashton, Tony Blaire are done with it....even Tel Aviv will be considered to be a settlement, LOL

"...with security, peace & JUSTICE FOR ALL. Amen"

Now you tell me, Funny Guy, who is the REAL sucker/loser of the 2 peoples?
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66647 Dec 19, 2012
Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sure let's laugh at those Palestinians. They are so brain-washed, uneducated, greedy and violent, their claims to Levant are so clearly fabricated & absurd...that their leaders are billionaires & are received with the kind of honours in every capital & elite soiree, that even Nelson Mandela never got.
All while Jews, the REAL owners of the land... squabble with each other over every last piece of cottage cheese and throw real leaders like Itzak Shamir, Meir Kahane, even Bibi under the buses any time some Avoda demagogue on Soros payroll promises them more "kolbasa"....
Until before long, once Bill Clinton, Catharine Ashton, Tony Blaire are done with it....even Tel Aviv will be considered to be a settlement, LOL
"...with security, peace & JUSTICE FOR ALL. Amen"
Now you tell me, Funny Guy, who is the REAL sucker/loser of the 2 peoples?
That's what I'm talkin about. Your last session here had VOP ready to commit Hari-Kari. Nothing like peeling back the onion. Get him, Ma Nigha. He doesn't get your humor or logic. Izz ok. I got it. Old guys do not like getting talked down to by upstart younguns. Mind yo mannahs, playah. I think I'm learning the language.:>)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#66650 Dec 19, 2012
voice of peace wrote:
.
... while there at
http://mycatbirdseat.com/2010/07/fawwaz-trabo...
and for the same price ... don't deprive yourself of the experience of exploring that awesome site.
Lots of entertainment .... educational products, writers and mtthr fckkr judeophobes ... whose inspiring anti-Israel, Zionism and Jews verbal diarrhea is distributed all over the www...
.
And Gordon Duff. Don't forget Grey...errrr...Gordon Duff.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#66651 Dec 19, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Like , yeah, let me scroll back and look at Pumbaa and other tombstones of yesteryear. I was here and joined the fray today, by those standards. So, you say that hitting the "button" you can get shitheads deleted and banned. Regardless of content and cause? Not. Hardly seems fair to react to rat mo-fos who can't stand up to criticism and retorts to their racist, hateful posts. being a rat is good? I pass.
No, by hitting the button you begin the process. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66656 Dec 19, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>No, by hitting the button you begin the process. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Oh Gawd. Kung Fu. He hung himself by his jock strap in a closet over some shithole overseas.
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66657 Dec 19, 2012
voice of peace wrote:
Ohh, ohhhh...
Some son of a syphilitic wwhhore from a burdelo in the mexican border deleted my answer to the guy from Lebanon..
I don't get any pleasure from it..
If by tomorrow morning 4Z4 time, the message is not back on the thread ... cash me out ...
.
Oh please, do not talk about deletions from sensible, reasonable, un-biased deleters here. Maybe somebody hit the "button" and put you on the radar screen. Behave yourself. No? Well, your fault anyway. Cockpit error.
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#66658 Dec 19, 2012
voice of peace wrote:
.
Terrorist, in my book you are a way average updated regular ... more entertaining than educator, though ...and not because of lack of knowledge... It's all lack of discipline.. Six month in the military and a good ass kicking treatment ... would make a mensch out of you...
... but at face value, I share a meal with you rather than the rest of the wood work worms that pop up all over the site with their boring rhetoric and worn out slogans ..
Cheers..
.
You lost me when you used "Tsipi Livni" aka "Shiva the Destroyer of Political Parties".... within 10 rhetorical miles of "new thinking", "good ideas", "any semblance of shame".

That you believe ANYTHING that "People's Republic of Tel Avivia" witch has to say about ANYTHING -- especially right before the elections....makes me question whether or not you should be licensed to even operate a sharp fork & knife at dinner table. No offense, VOP.

As for serving in your army.....considering the ROE favoured over the years by Ehud Barak, Aharon Barak, Lipkin-Shahak, Doris Beinish, Yehuda Weinstein, et al -- not to mention by the ever-watchful Shalom Akhshav, B'tselem; the editorial boards at Ha'aretz, YA, Ch2, Ch10 and Co....... the very ROE that prohibits an IDF soldider to so much as look menacingly in the direction of a Palestinian, short of Palestinian threatening to detonate a medium-sized thermo-newkulahr device......

No thanks.
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#66659 Dec 19, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I'm talkin about. Your last session here had VOP ready to commit Hari-Kari. Nothing like peeling back the onion. Get him, Ma Nigha. He doesn't get your humor or logic. Izz ok. I got it. Old guys do not like getting talked down to by upstart younguns. Mind yo mannahs, playah. I think I'm learning the language.:>)
Seppuku would be more appropo.

No need to over-analyze or try to sow discord between parties for giggles, Ize. You and the Tpx Moderator need to start your own Oslo Accords, methinks. Peace and all that.

What you need to remember is few basics:

1. Jews were almost exterminated in the shooting-ditches, ovens and gas-chambers of the Holocaust. But like a cross between Phoenix & a particularly determined meteorite, Israel rose out of the ashes. Literally. Right into its 4,000 year homeland.... Drained swamps, ran rivers, made desert bloom -- oh yeah, and fought of enormous combined Arab armies, armed & trained by British.... using with not much than knives, old rifles and an occasional smuggled Chech Cessna or cobbled-together artillery piece. Then rinse & repeat, only substitute 'Soviet' for 'British'....Wow, wow, wow all the fairy-tales & Hollywood movies can't aptly descriube the sheer magic & improbability of such a feat.

2. Sparta is still remembered today. But as awesome as Sparta was, it is only remembered for fighting. Whereas, when given remotely even field, Jews excel literally at everything! Yes, even basketball (which normally is dominated by really tall, trampolinin' black people). In remarkably short period of time since throwing off the ghetto shackles and the Holocaust, Jews are inredibly OVER-represented in every advanced human-endeavor -- from arts, sciences, finance, governance to medicine, culture, entertainment, all kinds of industries, incl. aero-space, military....all DESPITE never-endiong racist/anti-Semitic discrimination, whether over or covert, various quota limitations imposed on them by different countries...

Among many, many other things, we run or own:

-Federal Reserve
-Trilateral Grove on Foreign Bilderberg Relations (which is just a fancy euphemism for a menage-a-trois between Dakota Fanning, Henry Kissinger and The Nobody)
-Hollywood
-Bollywood
-MSM
-US Congress
-banks
-Nobel
-Putin (or at least his Jewish 1/2)
-Medvedev (or at least his Jewish 1/2)

3. So the crazy fun, dynamic, ethnically-diverse Israel is basically a MUCH more awesome Sparta-on-steroids. While still remaining model of open, democratic society in the region ---> all that despite the Arabs never-ending wars & terror attempts; all that despite many official & unofficial embargoes against it by international organizations, governments, corporations and "enlightened" academia from Norwar, Sweden, Denmark, etc.... And all that DESPITE (until recently) NOT having any natural resources to pay for any of it! Wow!

(Those who have such a big problem with it, might want talk to the 500 alleged EMP & neutron bombs, the delivery systems ranging from Jericho-III MIRV, dophine-based Popeye Turbo X to "suit-case" variety....cuz da face don wanna hear it :)

This old little video is actually pretty true



So when traitorous, cowardly demagogues on payroll of Washington DC & Brussels (read: on payroll of Rhyiadh, Doha, Dubai who write the actual checks to front-organizations)........ like Shimon Peres, Ehud Barak, Ehud Olmert, Tsipi Livni, Shelley Yachimovich, and now Yair Lapid cast their devious spell over the well-meaning Israeli public, praying on the fact that Israelis genuincely want NOTHING MORE THAN PEACE --- yes, even as their kids and pregnant wives are blown to bits in buses, cafes, discos, malls, Dolphinarium, synagogues, even senior cultural center full of Holocaust survivors....

...yes, I have a BIG problem with that. So sue me!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#66660 Dec 19, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Gawd. Kung Fu. He hung himself by his jock strap in a closet over some shithole overseas.
Autoerotic asphyxiation or profoundly depressed? And as a follow on question, is there a difference?
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#66661 Dec 19, 2012
"preying on the fact that Israelis genuinely want NOTHING MORE THAN PEACE..."

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#66662 Dec 19, 2012
Freedom Terrister wrote:
"preying on the fact that Israelis genuinely want NOTHING MORE THAN PEACE..."
Only the Israelis who haven't tasted my Stroganoff. Those who have want nothing more than beef.
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#66663 Dec 19, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Only the Israelis who haven't tasted my Stroganoff. Those who have want nothing more than beef.
There you go again.

Surresli, what IS it with you Ebbyl Juices...and levity!

Haven't you all ever heard about the whole "killy-rapey-takey-breaky -rinsey-repeatey" thingie?

Don't you wicked, satanic beasts causing all wordly ills... want to, like, get into Allah's Paradise -- like, at all?!

Because, seeing as you're NOT pulling anything close to the recquired 'killy-rapey-takey-breaky' quota.... it certainly doesn't look like your heart is really in it!

Frankly TRD -- and no offesne -- but you'd make a TERRIBLE Muslim. I doubt you are even constitutionally capable of beating -- nevermind ravaging --- your pubescent nieces OR nephews!

You make me sick!

Allahu Akbar!
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#66664 Dec 19, 2012
Freedom Terrister wrote:
"
Sorry to throw ANOTHER "Truth Grenade" into that chatty, little Hasba-Rats' Nest"

AND, As usual I KNOW I'l never get an articulate, Factual, On Topic Rebuttal from this tiresome Gaggle of Full-Time, "Liars for Hire"

BUT

"PEACE" was hardly on the Twisted Minds of of that FOREIGN Gang of INVADING, Ashkenazi Bloodthirsty, PROVEN War Criminals & Nazi Funded & Trained Terrorists (only more Ruthless than "The Nazis")

Does THIS sound like a "Poor, Group of Homeless, "Holy-CoSt" Victims"

"How Israel was Founded"
http://www.eutimes.net/2008/04/israel-founded...

EXCERPT "After leaders of the Third Reich committed atrocities against the Jews during World War II, they were tried, hanged and buried, both physically and under the contempt of humanity.

The opposite happened to the bloody and arrogant terrorists of Israel. Ben-Gurion, Begin, Shamir, and Sharon were all elected to leadership of the nation.

This reflected the anti-Palestinian, terrorism-friendly mentality of many Israeli voters.

The Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem documents, from United Nations records, more than 650 attacks by Jewish settlers and the Israeli military against Arabs between 1948 and 1998.” CONTINUED
---

AND here are the words of Another "Peace Loving", Mass Murderer elected to PM by equally "Peace Loving" "Master/Chosen Race, FOREIGN, Zionist, Land Thieves:

"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects.

In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races.

Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves."
- Israeli prime Minister Menachem Begin in a speech to the Knesset [Israeli Parliament]

Sure, Israel's Full Time Gang of "Liars for Hire" are PAID to regurgitate nonsense about "Peace Loving " Israel...
HOWEVER:

.... the Same, PROVEN Mass Murdering, Terrorist, M. Begin, admits that "Peace Loving" Israel Started its wars,,,,,,

“Begin’s Admission in 1982 That Israel Started Three of Its Wars”&#8232; http://www.wrmea.com/backissues/0794/9407073....

And Sharon was complicit in a Kissinger negotiated "Arab Attack" in 1973 to grab MORE Arab Land:

“Israel Busted Again”&#8232;
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/02/27/wikil...
&#8232;“The jist of it is that Kissinger had them pretend to go to war so that they could all secretly plot against Syria, whose army was destroyed.”

So, The Facts are that Israel was "Founded" on a FOREIGN Invasion, started subsequent Wars and Demanded the U.S. to Fight MORE..... "Wars for Israel"

“QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.” AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. SUN JAN.’03

Up to Today, Israel's Criminal, War Mongering, Land Grabs (aka "Settlement Psycho Nests") PROVE That Israel Craves MORE Wars and Regional Domination for Americans to Fight & Fund.

“Israel's right needs perpetual war”
http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/opinion/...

EXCERPT “The other aspect is the foreign minister's promise to the nations of the world that our war with the Palestinians is an eternal war.

Israel needs both an external and an internal enemy, a constant sense of emergency - because peace, whether with the Palestinians in the territories or the Palestinians in Israel, is liable to weaken it to the point of existential danger.” CONTINUED

So, you Paid Hasbarats can chatter to each other about your "Peaceful" Nazi Colony

BUT...

The Rest of the Planet knows better!

“IT HAS BEEN LONG FORGOTTEN THAT THE ONLY TWO FLAGS TO FLY IN THE THIRD REICH WERE THE SWASTIKA AND THE BLUE-AND-WHITE ZIONIST BANNER”
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#66665 Dec 19, 2012
Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>

Dolphinarium, synagogues, even senior cultural center full of Holocaust survivors....
. So sue me!
----

OH NO....NOT ANOTHER........

Traitorous Israeli Hasbarat

Boy, you're really digging Deep in the "Bottomless Zionist Pity Pile" with: "Dolphinarium"

They don't even have WATER FIT TO DRINK ..... in Gazaschwitz!

....And You're whining about : " Dolphinarium"

While you're bragging about brilliant Killing machines, you've forgotten that your cowardly IDFers were so traumatized by REAL Fighters defending S. Lebanon...

...all the "Fighting" they can do is sitting on their Kosher Keisters, in Air Conditioned Bunkers, Far, Far away and Kid Killing via Video Game:

“ISRAEL PAVES THE WAY FOR KILLING BY REMOTE CONTROL”
http://www.thenational.ae/news/world/middle-e...

EXCERPT “It is called Spot and Shoot. Operators sit in front of a TV monitor from which they can control the action with a PlayStation-style joystick. The aim: to kill." CONTINUED

ONLY you Zionists would call a Kid Killing trigger a "JOY stick"....and you're PROUD of Systematic
Slaughter?

Meanwhile LOYAL AMERICANS are infested by you parasitic, Zionist "Liars for Hire:

“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...

“Israel hires Internet soldiers,” Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.

Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:

“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’

Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.

“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED

These are JUST TWO other, U.S. Funded Deception Scams Run by Israel's Multi-Billion Dollar, International Propaganda Industry that remains unmatched by ANY other Criminal, Terrorist state.

" WIKIPEDIA EDITING COURSES LAUNCHED BY ZIONIST GROUPS"
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/aug/18/w ...
"Now two Israeli groups seeking to gain the upper hand in the online debate have launched a course in "Zionist editing" for Wikipedia, the online reference site."CONTINUED

“What is Megaphone?”
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread577 ...
EXCERPT “In short, it allows an army of people to quickly locate anti-Israel sentiment on the web and drown it out with a flood of pro-Israel propaganda. It also to a certain extent allows users to automate some actions, such as down-voting & up-voting comments”. CONTINUED

Most of the Hasbarats, here who regurgitate Scripts sent by Israel's Foreign Ministry are Paid, Full Time to obfuscate Honest Debate and the useful Sharing of Facts so hard to find in a Zionist Censored Media.

THIS is the "Mother Lode" of Zionist Censorship BLOWN OPEN:

“RED CROSS EXPOSES “JEWISH” HOLOCAUST HOAX: INTERNATIONAL RED CROSS (IRC) DOCUMENT CONFIRMS 271 THOUSAND NOT 6 MILLION DIED IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS”
http://truedemocracyparty.net/2012/06/red-cro...

SCANNED COPY OF RED CROSS “HOLOCAUST” CASUALTIES
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_s5yaZ0Ye2Mo/RmeaMoD...

Unlike "The Holocaust Industry" exposed and condemned by more and more credible sources (i.e. Norman Finkelstein, Gen Patton etc), the Red Cross is not run by a For-Profit Industry whose Jet Setting C.E.O.s depend on Deception for HUGE salaries.

What is the most Damning Evidence is today's Barbaric Sadism of descendants of "The Holocaust" doesn't seem possible if they had REALLY suffered the "Horrors" as constantly advertised.
Freedom Terrrister

Chicago, IL

#66666 Dec 19, 2012
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry

<snip>

BANNER”
TL; DNR

Please, Mr. Gray, whatever awful things you may be planning on doing to yourself -- you know, to cleanse out the ta voicews & to atone for being a naughty boy and wearing your dead mother's ripped-off skin as a dress because you didn't want to let her go, oh no never!..... please, Mr. Gray, whatever painful punishment you plan on unleashing on youtself in order to fully "transition" to being a Dragon (like Ralph Fienes in Manhunter revival)....

...please please please do NOT shoot up a local school full of Jewish children -- whatever "land-occupying" beastly satans, or demonic devils, or wicked luciferian belzebubs you may THINK they are... they are just little innocent kids, man! It's NOT fair that you are planning to put such angelic creatures, not to mention their poor, poor parents through sheer Hell on earth -- just because you decided to skip your Clonidine and SSRI! Not fair! Stop, Gray, I am begging you!

Gray, if all our post-Nam trips together; if all those admittedly unrequitted lustful looks you were shooting as I bathed... meant anything to you, man; if our traversing sahara desert on skies, climbing Mr. Kilimanjaro while dodging Zionist RPG fire in Burkina Faso in 1973.... if there is a shred of humanity still left in that cold little, envy-riddled black heart of yours... PLEASE DO NOT HURT THE KIDS, MAN! They may be Jewish alright, but they are Lord's children, too! It's not their fauilt that you thought that 'Agent Orange' was an actual delicious fruit all those years ago -- and the ol' synapses went beserk then turned into mush, as a result of ingesting it!

Please, I'll donate all the allowance money I have to Gordon Duff's favorite NAMBLA retreat; I'll confess to fondling all those coma patients -- suspiciously all happened to be in your ward, on your shift -- even though, technically, it would have happened roughly 25 years BEFORE I was even born... Just don't kill the little ones, Gray, not the little ones!

Please Gray, for the love of God... no more killing!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#66667 Dec 19, 2012
Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
Except, like, every other person in Gaza.
How do you think they knew where Ja'bari, Raed al-Atar, Zahar and Co. were literally within minutes....
:)
Minutes?
It took them a decade. Raed Al-Attar and Al-Zahar are alive.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#66668 Dec 19, 2012
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to throw ANOTHER "Truth Grenade" into that chatty, little Hasba-Rats' Nest"
AND, As usual I KNOW I'l never get an articulate, Factual, On Topic Rebuttal from this tiresome Gaggle of Full-Time, "Liars for Hire"
BUT
"PEACE" was hardly on the Twisted Minds of of that FOREIGN Gang of INVADING, Ashkenazi Bloodthirsty, PROVEN War Criminals & Nazi Funded & Trained Terrorists (only more Ruthless than "The Nazis")
Does THIS sound like a "Poor, Group of Homeless, "Holy-CoSt" Victims"
"How Israel was Founded"
http://www.eutimes.net/2008/04/israel-founded...
EXCERPT "After leaders of the Third Reich committed atrocities against the Jews during World War II, they were tried, hanged and buried, both physically and under the contempt of humanity.
The opposite happened to the bloody and arrogant terrorists of Israel. Ben-Gurion, Begin, Shamir, and Sharon were all elected to leadership of the nation.
This reflected the anti-Palestinian, terrorism-friendly mentality of many Israeli voters.
The Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem documents, from United Nations records, more than 650 attacks by Jewish settlers and the Israeli military against Arabs between 1948 and 1998.” CONTINUED
---
AND here are the words of Another "Peace Loving", Mass Murderer elected to PM by equally "Peace Loving" "Master/Chosen Race, FOREIGN, Zionist, Land Thieves:
"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects.
In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races.
Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves."
- Israeli prime Minister Menachem Begin in a speech to the Knesset [Israeli Parliament]
Sure, Israel's Full Time Gang of "Liars for Hire" are PAID to regurgitate nonsense about "Peace Loving " Israel...
HOWEVER:
.... the Same, PROVEN Mass Murdering, Terrorist, M. Begin, admits that "Peace Loving" Israel Started its wars,,,,,,
“Begin’s Admission in 1982 That Israel Started Three of Its Wars”&#8232; http://www.wrmea.com/backissues/0794/9407073....
And Sharon was complicit in a Kissinger negotiated "Arab Attack" in 1973 to grab MORE Arab Land:
“Israel Busted Again”&#8232;
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/02/27/wikil...
&#8232;“The jist of it is that Kissinger had them pretend to go to war so that they could all secretly plot against Syria, whose army was destroyed.”
So, The Facts are that Israel was "Founded" on a FOREIGN Invasion, started subsequent Wars and Demanded the U.S. to Fight MORE..... "Wars for Israel"
“QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.” AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. SUN JAN.’03
Up to Today, Israel's Criminal, War Mongering, Land Grabs (aka "Settlement Psycho Nests") PROVE That Israel Craves MORE Wars and Regional Domination for Americans to Fight & Fund.
“Israel's right needs perpetual war”
http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/opinion/...
EXCERPT “The other aspect is the foreign minister's promise to the nations of the world that our war with the Palestinians is an eternal war.
Israel needs both an external and an internal enemy, a constant sense of emergency - because peace, whether with the Palestinians in the territories or the Palestinians in Israel, is liable to weaken it to the point of existential danger.” CONTINUED
So, you Paid Hasbarats can chatter to each other about your "Peaceful" Nazi Colony
BUT...
The Rest of the Planet knows better!
“IT HAS BEEN LONG FORGOTTEN THAT THE ONLY TWO FLAGS TO FLY IN THE THIRD REICH WERE THE SWASTIKA AND THE BLUE-AND-WHITE ZIONIST BANNER”
Brilliant. Thanks.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#66680 Dec 19, 2012
voice of peace wrote:
.…you didn’t want it once … now you are going to have it ten times…
My response to the message from Lebanon that was cowardly deleted from the thread… for no reason other than not having the arguments to tackle it…
I liked Amany Al-Sayyed’s article.
I liked it, because when reading in between lines, it becomes obvious that Hamas’ last painful and costly undertaking … was not about liberating Palestine and Palestinians. It was not about pushing back the savage well poisoning rapist Zionist assassins north…
It was all about Hamas… it was all about a ‘victory’… a fake very much needed victory.
It was all about drawing a fake image of a resistance popular movement …. that couldn’t take off and taxied on the runway roaring and burning fuel..
But I’m not surprised at all.
The Palestinian People in the Gaza Strip … can not subsist only on bread. They need also circus. And Hamas felt it was about time to provide the entertainment.
As a spin off, in the best of Arab traditions (ref: the Iom Kippur Museum in Cairo and the Hissballah Museum in southern Beirut) the Hamas leadership persuaded the no-haves on the strip, that their suffering is been rewarded by a definite victory over the Zionist agressors…
Hamas is not telling the crowds that within the first hours of fighting, as occurred in the last engagement with Hissballah … the large range rocketry capacity of fire of Hamas was decimated by precise IAF attacks to the rockets in their borrows…
Hamas is not telling the crowds in the Strip, that their hitting score was low … Only around 4% of the rockets fired across the border hit a target … any target.
Hamas armed resistance, in the axis of time … since its creation, is not doing much of relevance to liberate the lands and the people. Hamas protagonism is bringing only misery to the Strip.
1
20 Years ago Hamas had nothing but knives and rocks. I'd say they have come a long way. Rockets range and accuracy can improve. I hate to break it to you, but the Zionist theory of deterrence has been failing miserably since 2006.

Since: Dec 12

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#66681 Dec 19, 2012
This is an old article and news story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Realtime 1,263,260
Ask Amy July 31 6 min Mister Tonka 3
abby7-31-15 14 min Mister Tonka 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Brian_G 54,351
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 22 min Mister Tonka 100,297
Amy 7-30-15 1 hr PEllen 1
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Mark 52,063
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Enter 194,506
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages