Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71289 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Freedom Terrorister

Schaumburg, IL

#66509 Dec 17, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a great memory. Better than mine, but you lit the spark of remembrance. I think they are putting her on to another flick, but I can't remember what. Osama Bin Deadun? Seal Team Six? Oh, gosh. It's hell rounding the bend.
Yes. Jessica Chastain has been in everything last 2 years (theater, too). Kinda like Jeremy Renner post Hurt Locker. Even played Mossad agent hunting Mengele type in the Debt. Plus Malick's Tree of Life, course, very Tarkovsky.

They've basically re-shot the whole thing post OBL-hit. Originally, it was going to be about Tora-Bora.
Henry

United States

#66510 Dec 17, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Ramboner. I have sent that link and your post to the Dept of Homeland Security codifying it with "very unusual behavior"status. They make it easy now with "See something? Say something". You might want to think about changing isp's. I hope they nail your sick ass.
Rambone is a traitor. Idiot should be locked up and/or deported and stripped of citizenship.

Can you post link to homeland security reporting? There are alot more posts by it that should be reviewed by homeland security officials.
Freedom Terrrorister

Schaumburg, IL

#66511 Dec 17, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
One of your favorite shows. Do you like here as much as I do? Oh lawdy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LZnrZK-bUhcXX&feature=rel ated
What, Grey's? Moi? Too much estrogen, plus I never have time for TV.

Then again, I do tend to pluck out particular moments or sentiments or musical pieces from all sources; even SNL even though on the whole I am not a big fan, either. I just never discriminate, if something fits or feels right, so be it.

Besides, I probably pointed out that Grey's was more FUN than the more realistic, ground-breaking old show 'ER'-- Grey's made it about rock-star surgery; Shonda used pop songs, better looking Heigl, Pompeo, Ramirez, Walsh....everyone hooking up with each other while intubating & sawing their patients, perfect TV fluff.

Ahem... or so my sister/aunt/GF used to tell me :)

PS. As for 'The Story'-- duh, hence the "Goy's Teeth Story" reference in my first post. Sorry, Sussman does't sing in it, thogh. Keep up will ya, Ize!
Freedom Terrrorister

Schaumburg, IL

#66512 Dec 17, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>The gift that never goes out of style for Palestinians...anal.(it's not just for Palestinian journalists anymore).
Palestinians VS. Californians!

http://www.hulu.com/watch/350669

Who ya got?

PS.'The Party Girl' in the link below looks sorta vaguely Palestinian-ish -- and hey, she certainly makes as much sense here as, say, Saeb Erekat or Hanan Ashrawi ever do, eh?:)

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/digita...
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#66513 Dec 17, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Ramboner. I have sent that link and your post to the Dept of Homeland Security codifying it with "very unusual behavior"status. They make it easy now with "See something? Say something". You might want to think about changing isp's. I hope they nail your sick ass.
You can kiss me where the sun don't shine, but before you do I'll make sure that I take a nice watery shit.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#66514 Dec 17, 2012
Freedom Terrrorister wrote:
<quoted text>
What, Grey's? Moi? Too much estrogen, plus I never have time for TV.
Then again, I do tend to pluck out particular moments or sentiments or musical pieces from all sources; even SNL even though on the whole I am not a big fan, either. I just never discriminate, if something fits or feels right, so be it.
Besides, I probably pointed out that Grey's was more FUN than the more realistic, ground-breaking old show 'ER'-- Grey's made it about rock-star surgery; Shonda used pop songs, better looking Heigl, Pompeo, Ramirez, Walsh....everyone hooking up with each other while intubating & sawing their patients, perfect TV fluff.
Ahem... or so my sister/aunt/GF used to tell me :)
PS. As for 'The Story'-- duh, hence the "Goy's Teeth Story" reference in my first post. Sorry, Sussman does't sing in it, thogh. Keep up will ya, Ize!
Speaking of feeling right...

http://www.hulu.com/watch/360887
Henry

United States

#66515 Dec 17, 2012
Rambone wrote:
<quoted text>
You can kiss me where the sun don't shine, but before you do I'll make sure that I take a nice watery shit.
You should take a shower first cause all the people who took a shit on you had loosies. But you loved it we know that.
Freedom Terrrorister

Schaumburg, IL

#66516 Dec 17, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Why so? They're on the brink of unification youbetcha. Well, all except for the unifying part but I hear elections will be taking place any moment now that every Palestinian agrees on green as their favorite color. Besides, it's not American politics. You can have a Palestinian election for oh,'bout tree-fiddy.
Precisomundo.

Give it a think. What's missing?

:)
Freedom Terrrorister

Schaumburg, IL

#66517 Dec 17, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of feeling right...
http://www.hulu.com/watch/360887
Knew without clicking, ol' boy.

The whole auto-fellative refrain wasn't very original or normative. Frankly, what would Andy's or Jorma's mother think?!

I'd stick to the catchier, classier, uh, classics like Dong in the Box, Mother's Day, The Real Natalie Portman, Iran So Far Away, Michael Bolton Sparrow.... of course, the "I Just Had a 'David Patreus'!

atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#66518 Dec 17, 2012
Hope all celebrating, had an awesome Chanukah...

Merry Christmas and Happy Other Holidays, to you, and the rest of us..... Ho Ho Ho....

may we all live long and prosper, after throwing our old 5200(+or-) year old mayan calender out with 2012's "CE" calender...

My 2013 calender, has pussy's on it... s'all i'm sayin... meow !
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#66519 Dec 17, 2012
Rambone wrote:
<quoted text>
You can kiss me where the sun don't shine,
yo nappy head ???

you aint been out dat fema trailer since katrina when you wuz relocated to texas... I hear, mostly cause your "fraid" they be repoin dat if you leave .
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66520 Dec 17, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
You should take a shower first cause all the people who took a shit on you had loosies. But you loved it we know that.
http://www.dhs.gov/if-you-see-something-say-s...

I sent to mine to Dallas FBI as they monitor all isp's in that area, as they want you to start somewhat local. Hey, maybe nothing will happen, but you never know. You can create some interest. Dallas needs an enema and maybe this turd is it.
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#66522 Dec 17, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.dhs.gov/if-you-see-something-say-s...
I sent to mine to Dallas FBI as they monitor all isp's in that area, as they want you to start somewhat local. Hey, maybe nothing will happen, but you never know. You can create some interest. Dallas needs an enema and maybe this turd is it.
I'm so scared I'm pissing in my pants right now, I swear Mr. Hymie, if you call off the dogs I'll let you lick my balls
FBI

Spring Valley, NY

#66523 Dec 17, 2012
Rambone wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so scared I'm pissing in my pants right now, I swear Mr. Hymie, if you call off the dogs I'll let you lick my balls
We are well aware of your hygiene and perverse sexual behavior. Please move to Syria, Sudan or Iraq where you will be treated in the manner you deserve, you filthy dog.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#66524 Dec 17, 2012
<quoted text>
Knew without clicking, ol' boy.
The whole auto-fellative refrain wasn't very original or normative. Frankly, what would Andy's or Jorma's mother think?!
I'd stick to the catchier, classier, uh, classics like Dong in the Box, Mother's Day, The Real Natalie Portman, Iran So Far Away, Michael Bolton Sparrow.... of course, the "I Just Had a 'David Patreus'!
So, I'm a sucker for the reunion bits where they stack the cast transgenerationally. 100 digital shorts is no small feat in this day and age. I'm no expert but I'm guessing grabbing follow-up shots from all the past guests set Lorne back a bunch. That was big-budget...an extravaganza per se.
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66525 Dec 17, 2012
Rambone wrote:
<quoted text>
We can hear your knees knockin, SAMBOne. They have a lot of posts and threads to look at. Topix has to give you up. Lol Lol
Freedom Terrrorister

Schaumburg, IL

#66526 Dec 17, 2012
<quoted text>
Palestinians VS. Californians!

http://www.hulu.com/watch/350669

Who ya got?

PS.'The Party Girl' in the link below looks sorta vaguely Palestinian-ish -- and hey, she certainly makes as much sense here as, say, Saeb Erekat or Hanan Ashrawi ever do, eh?:)

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/digita...
So Rinnisons Mang, who ya got?

Should Californians and "Palestinians" ever collide,'mfraid even CERN cannot compute! Mayan prophesy here we come!
Guess Who

Smithtown, NY

#66527 Dec 17, 2012
FBI wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

We are well aware of your hygiene and perverse sexual behavior. Please move to Syria, Sudan or Iraq where you will be treated in the manner you deserve, you filthy dog.
`

O, so u r the FBI/.... Wow!

I wouldn't be too worried about Rambone sexual behavior if i were u spawned little Talmudic perverts from Monsey. But i'd concentrate on the hot bed of pedophiles in Monseys child molesters heaven, the sin-a-gog and sex lair of Evil Doers like Dovid Kohn, who also uses the name Avraham Perl, whose faces 40 counts of criminal sexual acts. The victim told police that Kohn abused her for three years with repeated sexual contact beginning when she was 12-years-old. Rambone is a Truth seeker, who exposes creatures like u!

http://failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messi...
Henry

United States

#66528 Dec 17, 2012
Rambone wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but you're a transgender. You cut them off, remember when you had the date with rupaul?
Guess Who

Smithtown, NY

#66529 Dec 17, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Bob53 1,550,075
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min loose cannon 241,697
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr SweLL GirL 10,862
Why are White men obsessed with Latina women? (Feb '10) 8 hr patosm 213
last post wins! (Apr '13) 10 hr honeymylove 2,555
last post wins! (Dec '10) 10 hr honeymylove 3,184
Spanx-they're for me. 13 hr Odoriferous 3

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages