Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story
True Blue

Wallingford, CT

#66357 Dec 14, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
Cowards!
Israel's "soldiers" are only good at killing civilians, especially children, and attacking journalists.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/12/13/us-...
http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx...
RIP Mohamed Salaymeh.
If al-Qaeda can pose as Afghan soldiers to kill Americans, so can't Palestinian Militants pose as news people. Imagine the headlines then? "Two Soldiers Slain-Gaza Rejoices. Celebrations galore. Strip them down and don't take any chances. As for the rest, it's a case he says she says, for now.

Second, never point a gun, toy or not, at a border guard or policeman or you will end up dead. Looks like suicide by IDF to me or just a dummy.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#66358 Dec 14, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
Cowards!
Israel's "soldiers" are only good at killing civilians, especially children, and attacking journalists.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/12/13/us-...
http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx...
RIP Mohamed Salaymeh.
Really? Somebody should let these folks know...ooops.

http://www.qassam.ps/martyrs.html

Tell you what, next time you enter or leave the US put a gun (real or fake) to a border agent's head and count to ten. I doubt you'd make it to five.

You didn't need this idiot in the gene pool, Ahmad. His suicide didn't earn anything for the cause.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#66359 Dec 14, 2012
Can't wait to see al-Qaeda on the borders of Shitsreal using the weapons supplied by the West(evil Empire) if Assad does fall. The Shitraeli's living behind that apartheid wall are never, ever ever ever going to live in peace. Future generations may as well not even be born.
True Blue

Wallingford, CT

#66360 Dec 14, 2012
Woody wrote:
Can't wait to see al-Qaeda on the borders of Shitsreal using the weapons supplied by the West(evil Empire) if Assad does fall. The Shitraeli's living behind that apartheid wall are never, ever ever ever going to live in peace. Future generations may as well not even be born.
Is that you, Screwy? You have a woody?
True Blue

Wallingford, CT

#66362 Dec 14, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you get well soon, Mr. Chavez.
Just changed one letter. I hope you get hell soon, Mr. Chavez.
Other than that, you're spot on.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66363 Dec 14, 2012
Woody wrote:
There's an expiration date Stewy, they self destruct if not used by the "best by" date. Besides, they only feed them enough for a week at a time.

Did you ever stop and think of how silly your predictions sound? I can't imagine the amount of suffering the Arabs would go through trying to walk it the way you talk it.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66364 Dec 14, 2012
Good news...none of the reports I've read involve any septuagenarians.

Godspeed Connecticut.

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#66365 Dec 14, 2012
suzu wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, adopted girl, don't forget you told us that your family is from peru or someplace in south america. what is this new story?
You aint very clever, are you?

Forget it. There is no point talking to you, anyway.

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#66366 Dec 14, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait. She's both adopted AND from Peru?
And then she has the insolence to tell me there's no such thing as Palestinians and that we should leave.....
Word of advice. Never take for fact anything Suzi says regarding other posters. If you have any question for me, ask me youself.

F*ck you, Suzu.
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#66367 Dec 14, 2012
Looks like all we have to do is sit back and wait for Jewmerica to self destruct. The youngsters these days are learning to kill, destruction and war. They may as well be living in Shitsreal
True Blue

Wallingford, CT

#66368 Dec 14, 2012
TRD wrote:
Godspeed Connecticut.
About 15 miles from here. Horrible stuff.
True Blue

Wallingford, CT

#66369 Dec 14, 2012
Rambone wrote:
Looks like all we have to do is sit back and wait for Jewmerica to self destruct. The youngsters these days are learning to kill, destruction and war. They may as well be living in Shitsreal
20-24 year old demented prik shooting 5 year olds. Can you read, dorkbreath? Only you would rejoice in that kind of news, Screwy
True Blue

Wallingford, CT

#66370 Dec 14, 2012
TRD wrote:
Godspeed Connecticut.
"Not the Christmas Spirit. More like septuagenarian. Google it young man. 4 more months. I will wear it like one of TRD's Topix merit badges. Now, stop talking to me. I'm trying to quit." ;>) ;>) ;>)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66371 Dec 14, 2012
Rambone wrote:
There are some sick twisted fcuks in this country...just look in the mirror.
True Blue

Wallingford, CT

#66373 Dec 14, 2012
Lipush wrote:
<quoted text>
Word of advice. Never take for fact anything Suzi says regarding other posters. If you have any question for me, ask me youself.
F*ck you, Suzu.
Second the motion

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#66374 Dec 14, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Somebody should let these folks know...ooops.
http://www.qassam.ps/martyrs.html
Tell you what, next time you enter or leave the US put a gun (real or fake) to a border agent's head and count to ten. I doubt you'd make it to five.
You didn't need this idiot in the gene pool, Ahmad. His suicide didn't earn anything for the cause.
Idiots are ones who believe this story. F*ck you.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#66375 Dec 14, 2012
Lipush wrote:
<quoted text>
F*ck you, Suzu.
Why did your real parents dump you in the first place?
Did it have anything to do with the fact you're mentally challenged?
Maybe it was because you're ugly as f*ck?

Your new parents haven't done a good job teaching you respect.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66376 Dec 14, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Idiots are ones who believe this story. F*ck you.
Yeah,f*ck me and the security cameras.
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#66377 Dec 14, 2012
Who sheds a tear for all the Muslim/Arab babies murdered in their beds at night by Great Satan and Shitsreal???????

You reap what you sow

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66378 Dec 14, 2012
Rambone wrote:
Who sheds a tear for all the Muslim/Arab babies murdered in their beds at night by Great Satan and Shitsreal???????
You reap what you sow
Nobody. We're all busy shedding tears for all the Muslim/Arab babies murdered in their beds by Muslim/Arabs.

Reaping what you sow will land you directly in hell. Have fun dickhead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 49,187
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr new yawk 1,153,943
kalyan single jodi callll-08339890226 4 hr susil bhai 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 4 hr joey 86
428 homicides in 2013 5 hr joey 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 hr Sunshine 181,798
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 8 hr Roxie Darling 361
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr cheluzal 98,851
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News