Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
60,361 - 60,380 of 67,948 Comments Last updated 24 min ago
Ize Lost

Prospect, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>You forgetting about SAMBOne? I will say the preponderance of evidence is on your side. But, some of us do not copy & paste. Just provide links, with a small snippet to peak interest.
uh huh
Ize Lost

Prospect, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Happy Hanukkah buddy!
You and I wish we had the same effect on women as the little pisher. No matter where he goes he has the ability to stop women in their tracks and make them stare adoringly while patiently waiting for the chance to hold him. Little girls stop crying when he's around...it's uncanny.
See ya around. I don't believe it. Funny sh!t, that!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
See ya around. I don't believe it. Funny sh!t, that!
Did you lose yourself? Too lazy to sign in? What?
Ize Lost

Prospect, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Did you lose yourself? Too lazy to sign in? What?
Banned, again. Doesn't matter. You see some of these posts and wonder how they can survive. These uptight moderators respond to complaints from these Jew Haters and take action. We'll talk via e-mail. Later, Commander

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Banned, again. Doesn't matter. You see some of these posts and wonder how they can survive. These uptight moderators respond to complaints from these Jew Haters and take action. We'll talk via e-mail. Later, Commander
I can give you my account, "Ahmad Hamas".
But you have to promise not to desecrate it with ignorant and hateful posts.:)

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

a voice of help wrote:
<quoted text>.
Granted ... those little circumcised souls, they now their way around women ...
When Little Monster' was about six months old, my machetunim re-baptized him ... calling him Little Mezuzah ... The reason, anyone walking around him (me included)... couldn't resist giving him 'a kiss'...
TRD, I want four of them.
Why four..??
.... welll I guess I wrote you already that one..
I leave you in good company.... wouldn't want to see them 'dispersing' just because of a Chag Sameach salute sprinkled with some old good schooling ...
Hasta la vista..
Shalom Nasich! How are you this evening.

Have a lovely Chanukkah.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
DAMMIT! I never get to see the offending post!(or did I?)

What I wouldn't give to see what pushed them over the cliff...
Ize Lost

Prospect, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> I can give you my account, "Ahmad Hamas".
But you have to promise not to desecrate it with ignorant and hateful posts.:)
Someone knows how to work this brainless system. Just keep complaining. I remember you asking who was trying to get you banned, when you were Ahmad. Remember? No, of course not. Figured it out, did you? I could care less, I came back to see if things had changed. They haven't. So, fcuk you and you will not live long enough for your dream of Israel's demise to come to fruition. In fact, you will be dirty old man still wishing when they disconnect the life support system. Later, Dude.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

a voice of help wrote:
<quoted text>.
Granted ... those little circumcised souls, they now their way around women ...
When Little Monster' was about six months old, my machetunim re-baptized him ... calling him Little Mezuzah ... The reason, anyone walking around him (me included)... couldn't resist giving him 'a kiss'...
TRD, I want four of them.
Why four..??
.... welll I guess I wrote you already that one..
I leave you in good company.... wouldn't want to see them 'dispersing' just because of a Chag Sameach salute sprinkled with some old good schooling ...
Hasta la vista..
Two months already, can you believe it? Today was his big doctors appointment where they turned him into a pin cushion. Reports are coming in that he had other kids in the waiting room volunteering to take some of the hit for him.

I think he's going to be a politician.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone knows how to work this brainless system. Just keep complaining. I remember you asking who was trying to get you banned, when you were Ahmad. Remember? No, of course not. Figured it out, did you? I could care less, I came back to see if things had changed. They haven't. So, fcuk you and you will not live long enough for your dream of Israel's demise to come to fruition. In fact, you will be dirty old man still wishing when they disconnect the life support system. Later, Dude.
I had nothing to do with your ban if that's what you're implying. I don't report posts. It feels like snitching.

I'm not planning to stick around either. So later to you too.
Ize Lost

Prospect, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> I had nothing to do with your ban if that's what you're implying. I don't report posts. It feels like snitching.
I'm not planning to stick around either. So later to you too.
To be totally honest with you, I enjoyed the new Ahmad. I know it ain't you. Your maturation is evident and it's very hard to discount your input. Hey, it's you. Shalom.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Quitters.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
To be totally honest with you, I enjoyed the new Ahmad. I know it ain't you. Your maturation is evident and it's very hard to discount your input. Hey, it's you. Shalom.
I bet it was your use of Bibi's face in your avatar. That can even be off-putting to some Israelis.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

a voice of help wrote:
<quoted text>
""I think he's going to be a politician.""
... is there any money in it..??... Little Monster too, is going to need a job after the military and college..
Have you not heard anything I've said? Politics is all and only about the money. Our congress plays with trillions$$$...and if they aren't popular enough to get reelected, they qualify for a full pension after only one term.
Ize Lost

Prospect, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I bet it was your use of Bibi's face in your avatar. That can even be off-putting to some Israelis.
Aw, let me try it. Maybe it was the Orangutan in the prison guard uniform. Doesn't matter. Could be an Obama supporter who thought it was his uncle. What you have is a Bully with a ban button with their own political bent. I see now why uzi and fearless keep it on the sly. They have to have more url's than TRD has cattle stocks. I'll keep reading. As far as ever becoming a member, again, who cares? These moderators are volunteers with their own agenda. Fcuk en all.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, let me try it. Maybe it was the Orangutan in the prison guard uniform. Doesn't matter. Could be an Obama supporter who thought it was his uncle. What you have is a Bully with a ban button with their own political bent. I see now why uzi and fearless keep it on the sly. They have to have more url's than TRD has cattle stocks. I'll keep reading. As far as ever becoming a member, again, who cares? These moderators are volunteers with their own agenda. Fcuk en all.
You are Ize whether you're lost or found...they can't take that away. Besides, I know how to contact you without Topix messaging so no big whoop.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Wow! Talk about an Arab fail...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2...

They missed Israel entirely.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Charles Clément Boniface Ozdemir, AKA Father Samuel ICLA speech July 9 2012 .

WATCH VIDEO...before it disappears

In French with English subtitles

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
< http://www.youtube.com/watch...

If the God damned politicians dont speak up we need more Father Samuels in this world.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're not as big of a jerk as you used to be. It must Christmas Spirit.
Ize Lost

Prospect, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're not as big of a jerk as you used to be. It must Christmas Spirit.
See? Not all the news is bad.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/12/13/us-...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min In The Right 1,080,067
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min ritedownthemiddle 45,795
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min LRS 174,635
How to install windows 8 41 min Its a POS-Dont Bother 2
Ask Amy July 25, 2014 41 min Shari23 5
People Can ‘Protect Themselves From an Overly A... 44 min ShootThePompousGovPeeps 3
Abby July 25, 2014 47 min Shari23 9
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Sublime1 97,539
Amy 7-24 5 hr Mister Tonka 24
Abby 7-24 18 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••