Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#66333 Dec 12, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Banned, again. Doesn't matter. You see some of these posts and wonder how they can survive. These uptight moderators respond to complaints from these Jew Haters and take action. We'll talk via e-mail. Later, Commander
I can give you my account, "Ahmad Hamas".
But you have to promise not to desecrate it with ignorant and hateful posts.:)

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#66334 Dec 12, 2012
a voice of help wrote:
<quoted text>.
Granted ... those little circumcised souls, they now their way around women ...
When Little Monster' was about six months old, my machetunim re-baptized him ... calling him Little Mezuzah ... The reason, anyone walking around him (me included)... couldn't resist giving him 'a kiss'...
TRD, I want four of them.
Why four..??
.... welll I guess I wrote you already that one..
I leave you in good company.... wouldn't want to see them 'dispersing' just because of a Chag Sameach salute sprinkled with some old good schooling ...
Hasta la vista..
Shalom Nasich! How are you this evening.

Have a lovely Chanukkah.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#66335 Dec 12, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Banned, again. Doesn't matter. You see some of these posts and wonder how they can survive. These uptight moderators respond to complaints from these Jew Haters and take action. We'll talk via e-mail. Later, Commander
DAMMIT! I never get to see the offending post!(or did I?)

What I wouldn't give to see what pushed them over the cliff...
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66336 Dec 12, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> I can give you my account, "Ahmad Hamas".
But you have to promise not to desecrate it with ignorant and hateful posts.:)
Someone knows how to work this brainless system. Just keep complaining. I remember you asking who was trying to get you banned, when you were Ahmad. Remember? No, of course not. Figured it out, did you? I could care less, I came back to see if things had changed. They haven't. So, fcuk you and you will not live long enough for your dream of Israel's demise to come to fruition. In fact, you will be dirty old man still wishing when they disconnect the life support system. Later, Dude.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66337 Dec 12, 2012
a voice of help wrote:
<quoted text>.
Granted ... those little circumcised souls, they now their way around women ...
When Little Monster' was about six months old, my machetunim re-baptized him ... calling him Little Mezuzah ... The reason, anyone walking around him (me included)... couldn't resist giving him 'a kiss'...
TRD, I want four of them.
Why four..??
.... welll I guess I wrote you already that one..
I leave you in good company.... wouldn't want to see them 'dispersing' just because of a Chag Sameach salute sprinkled with some old good schooling ...
Hasta la vista..
Two months already, can you believe it? Today was his big doctors appointment where they turned him into a pin cushion. Reports are coming in that he had other kids in the waiting room volunteering to take some of the hit for him.

I think he's going to be a politician.

Location hidden

#66338 Dec 12, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone knows how to work this brainless system. Just keep complaining. I remember you asking who was trying to get you banned, when you were Ahmad. Remember? No, of course not. Figured it out, did you? I could care less, I came back to see if things had changed. They haven't. So, fcuk you and you will not live long enough for your dream of Israel's demise to come to fruition. In fact, you will be dirty old man still wishing when they disconnect the life support system. Later, Dude.
I had nothing to do with your ban if that's what you're implying. I don't report posts. It feels like snitching.

I'm not planning to stick around either. So later to you too.
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66339 Dec 12, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> I had nothing to do with your ban if that's what you're implying. I don't report posts. It feels like snitching.
I'm not planning to stick around either. So later to you too.
To be totally honest with you, I enjoyed the new Ahmad. I know it ain't you. Your maturation is evident and it's very hard to discount your input. Hey, it's you. Shalom.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66341 Dec 12, 2012
Quitters.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66342 Dec 12, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
To be totally honest with you, I enjoyed the new Ahmad. I know it ain't you. Your maturation is evident and it's very hard to discount your input. Hey, it's you. Shalom.
I bet it was your use of Bibi's face in your avatar. That can even be off-putting to some Israelis.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66343 Dec 12, 2012
a voice of help wrote:
<quoted text>
""I think he's going to be a politician.""
... is there any money in it..??... Little Monster too, is going to need a job after the military and college..
Have you not heard anything I've said? Politics is all and only about the money. Our congress plays with trillions$$$...and if they aren't popular enough to get reelected, they qualify for a full pension after only one term.
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66344 Dec 12, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I bet it was your use of Bibi's face in your avatar. That can even be off-putting to some Israelis.
Aw, let me try it. Maybe it was the Orangutan in the prison guard uniform. Doesn't matter. Could be an Obama supporter who thought it was his uncle. What you have is a Bully with a ban button with their own political bent. I see now why uzi and fearless keep it on the sly. They have to have more url's than TRD has cattle stocks. I'll keep reading. As far as ever becoming a member, again, who cares? These moderators are volunteers with their own agenda. Fcuk en all.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66345 Dec 12, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, let me try it. Maybe it was the Orangutan in the prison guard uniform. Doesn't matter. Could be an Obama supporter who thought it was his uncle. What you have is a Bully with a ban button with their own political bent. I see now why uzi and fearless keep it on the sly. They have to have more url's than TRD has cattle stocks. I'll keep reading. As far as ever becoming a member, again, who cares? These moderators are volunteers with their own agenda. Fcuk en all.
You are Ize whether you're lost or found...they can't take that away. Besides, I know how to contact you without Topix messaging so no big whoop.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66346 Dec 12, 2012
Wow! Talk about an Arab fail...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2...

They missed Israel entirely.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#66347 Dec 13, 2012

Charles Clément Boniface Ozdemir, AKA Father Samuel ICLA speech July 9 2012 .

WATCH VIDEO...before it disappears

In French with English subtitles

< http://www.youtube.com/watch...

If the God damned politicians dont speak up we need more Father Samuels in this world.

Location hidden

#66349 Dec 13, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're not as big of a jerk as you used to be. It must Christmas Spirit.
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66350 Dec 13, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
See? Not all the news is bad.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/12/13/us-...
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66351 Dec 13, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the Christmas Spirit. More like septuagenarian. Google it young man. 4 more months. I will wear it like one of TRD's Topix merit badges. Now, stop talking to me. I'm trying to quit. ;>)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66352 Dec 13, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the Christmas Spirit. More like septuagenarian. Google it young man. 4 more months. I will wear it like one of TRD's Topix merit badges. Now, stop talking to me. I'm trying to quit. ;>)
I'm a sexagenarian but it has less to do with the 60's than you think :>)
suzu

Windsor Locks, CT

#66353 Dec 13, 2012
Lipush wrote:
<quoted text> See how you know Jack squat, hater?? My family have lived in Israel since the first Aliya, moron. Much before any false claim is there about ANY state called "Palestine" which is NOT EVEN AN ARAB WORD! But a Hebrew one. My family'Ss fiwlds were stolwn from them in1929 whwn your arab savages decided to get greedy. THEY were the theives! The stories of Jews going through injustice from the Arab hooligans in the 20st century are hardly heard because the world is to buay handling your constant whining and lies, than caring about justice and truth! But one day juatice WILL be served and you will have no choice but to oblige. Take THAT as a peomise!
oh, adopted girl, don't forget you told us that your family is from peru or someplace in south america. what is this new story?

Location hidden

#66354 Dec 13, 2012
Cowards!
Israel's "soldiers" are only good at killing civilians, especially children, and attacking journalists.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/12/13/us-...

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx...

RIP Mohamed Salaymeh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Patrick 1,115,510
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 18 min PEllen 98,369
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min Learn to Read 178,613
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min Hey baby 47,061
Group of thieves hit Bentley Gold Coast store 41 min MIKETOUHY 3
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 43 min Doug77 4,744
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 1 hr 1-2ChangeBulb 9
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]